It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I would love if it turned out to be Mr. Bigfoot himself. I must say, that the head of this particular being, does not correspond with the typical "gorillahead".
The teeth and it's headshape, does suggest the slight possibillity of a more "human" ancestory or commonallity.
Anyhoo, I hope that this won't be the last we see and hear about our newfound forrest friend.

Love & Peace to all mankind

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I dont believe it. Who originated the bigfoot story anyway does it go back to the guys in the woods and that old video? that was basically proven fake if only the guys owned up to it. They even interviewed the guy who was supposedly in the suit, he was real tall and big built and even his walk was exactly the same as the supposed bigfoot in the video but they just laughed it off and denied it.

On the same documentary of faked findings they had the guys who done the original Roswel alien autopsy and they blew that all out of the water too. Fake Roswell fake sasquatch.. and somebody still had the balls to take sasquatch and put him on mars! and to this day that threads still getting a million stars!

Some people are so flag and star happy, too hastey, its abusing the system.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

technically this thread needs a hoax label.

was proven to be a costume in a deep freeze.. all to scam money.

its old old news but it is a HOAX

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Oh..
technically then this thread should be CLOSED ages ago. Its always the hoax material with the most amount of pages? I never read all of it I skipped from the front to the end after clicking the link.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
what about the frozen bigfoot? is it true or not?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

HEY WE FOUND BIG FOOT!

oh but only a certain select few people can come and see him.

...oh and we don't wanna show any pictures or anything...because...um well...we just don't.

but we definitely found him! yup...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When I first saw the headline I did a little victory dance across the room, but now I see it is a hoax from 3 years back.

Oh, the bitter disappointment...

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59   >>

join