It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists assaulted at Skinwalker Ranch (Bigelow era)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Seems that way but at least the Laginas have at least spent a fortune to produce Oak Island.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Does anyone remember the ATS member that was peddling his book here about 10ish or so yrs ago, I think, lol? He made some crazy claims about SWR. I believe he said he had a part man/wolf/something appear out of nowhere in front of him, orbs of light chasing him down the freeway after leaving, etc..? He got scrutinized pretty hard and then left, don’t think he could keep up the charade anymore. Good times😂

Pretty sure it was Ryan T Skinner.
He had a website with a forum years ago & was active here. The site is gone but found it archived.
web.archive.org...://skinwalkerranch.org/forum/index.php?action=login2

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That place, regardless of what is shown on television does have things that happen there, and happens to people who visit there. Perhaps not everyone who steps foot on the ranch will have something happen to them, many do.

George Knapp had something follow him home and bother his family. He said it took quite a while for it to go away.

The land was cursed by Navajo witchcraft a long time ago, and the curse is still there. Black magic. It exists. It's very ugly shtT.

The latest episode of Ghost Adventures is about a guy who visited skinwalker ranch, and something dark followed him home. Pretty spooky stuff I wouldn't wish on anyone.
edit on 18-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
OK, I can grasp this the way you see it.

What I started thinking looking at this was how the DS is trying to use imagery from horrid things to influence us in certain ways.

What if this creature exists and the AI version is damned close to the witnessed version?

The "theys" doing stuff to us are using this type of thing to put it in our heads for future use of shock and awe so we stand still just long enough for whatever to happen.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: marg6043

Hmmmm….as soon as I saw the creature….I stopped watching what started to look like an AI production as they are becoming more popular.

Back to the creature….I have the movie XTRO…..if you haven’t seen this decades old movie….just know that it’s the Special Effects creature from that movie.

I found this vid that will explain it to you…

Be careful of AI made vids…..which have a large mix of stock footage and graphics…..monotone voice ramblings. It’s a waist of time watching….imo

👽👍🏼

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: pianopraze

Skinwalker Ranch in general sets off the BS monitor for me. I think the entire operation is BS.

Made for TV BS. A made for TV production and a cheap one at that.

I think it was supposed to do that IMO. The more confused "they" make us is my theme here.
"As in the Days of Noah" appear to be right here and right now.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Does anyone remember the ATS member that was peddling his book here about 10ish or so yrs ago, I think, lol? He made some crazy claims about SWR. I believe he said he had a part man/wolf/something appear out of nowhere in front of him, orbs of light chasing him down the freeway after leaving, etc..? He got scrutinized pretty hard and then left, don’t think he could keep up the charade anymore. Good times😂

He had a website with a forum years ago & was active here. The site is gone but found it archived.

Yes, that’s who it was. 👍

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

This guy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

He's been on the show multiple times and written a few books. He and Cheryl Lynn Carter are involved with the FB groups, one just about the ranch and the other about the actual show. Yeah he was hiii_98 here. I forget exactly why he got booted, think he was disagreeing about something with Springer, maybe about the ownership of the ranch or something. Maybe he was pimping his book too much

the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later. That is one of countless personal stories that occurred to me. However this book (unlike my first book) is about the untold stories of others. (which are more fascinating than mine)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What could be more fascinating than Wolfs appearing out of thin air from balls of light and orbs chasing you? I guess you need to buy the book to find out. He was very contradictory and his story didn’t really add up.

I believe he said that one orb followed his car and he lost it at a rest area😂. I’d like to find that thread again and reread. It was a very entertaining thread.

I believe Mark had something to do with the ranch didn’t he? Movie, tv episode or research of some sort?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
a reply to: KrustyKrab

This guy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This a great article of why Bigelow sold the ranch, the attacks were not only to the scientist but to the owner and family as well, really good stuff to read.

Wow it is interesting to say the least.

The Dark, Disturbing Reason Why Bigelow Sold Skinwalker Ranch

www.postapocalypticmedia.com...

Soo whatever entity in Skinwalker ranch is no only paranormal but highly intelligent.

Still no research from Bigelow time of ownership will be ever released.

That’s the scariest damn thing I’ve read in a long time.

Not sure I want to watch the show anymore.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The whole thing with SW is apparently if you say something enough it becomes fact.

The entire Uinta Basin is a virtual SWR melting pot. It's not isolated to Fugal's property.
Previous Bigelow employees has said no science was done during his ownership. Sure they put up camera's, non-functional ones. The Ranch didn't even have paranormal things going on till the Shermans purchased it.

Sure the Navaho cursed the land.
The Lenape, Shawneeor or Iroquois supposedly cursed a huge strip of land across PA too. Freaky stuff happens there too, and??? There are many "para" NHI active places. SWR is only one of many. It's just not that big a deal. My issue was always if "You can't find other paranormal sites you are never going to be a expert on anyone else's".
(not a popular opinion btw)

If you're gonna play with the paranormal, stuff is going to follow you home. It's a given. Nothing to get all "hitchhiker effect" dramatized over. But say it about SWR an people get all scared, pearl clutching & gasping bug-eyed.
It's just not that big of a deal. People who DON'T take precautions & play around with the paranormal are doing the equalevent of "wearing filthy shoes into their homes". The Japanese use fung-shui AND take their shoes off at their front door! Imagine that!!

Until folks get practical about SWR an apply some common sense Brandon Fugal is absolutely going to remain on the discovery/history channel.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

1. every time I see the word "portal" my BS meter goes off.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is how to end both SWR and Oak Island weekly, incessant ……drill here and drill their Easter egg hunt……

Heavy Equipment EXCAVATE! for Pete’s sakes….

It’s a Wrap!

👽☕️🍩
edit on 23-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join