It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG. I think I have Mars Imagery of large Egyptian type monuments.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG IT'S ANDRE THE GIANT ON MARS!

I thought he was dead, but I guess he MOVED TO MARS!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VType
Well folks sorry for posting what I see as unusual formations on Mars. Yes when I crop the image I see the letter A then above it what looks like a large Egyptian and then to the right what looks like some kinda script writing outside of the "crater".

look again

what's egyptian about that landscape?? and what A?

I'm sure if we had the same kind of horrible quality pics of monument valley people would find egyptian structures and letters...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
On the thumbnail link below Ive rotated the image and boxed the areas in question.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Edit if the image wont open I have the direct link to my Imageshack pic's.
img158.imageshack.us...

[edit on 2-4-2007 by VType]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have looked at this image for quite some time and I am simply not seeing it although there are other Mars anomaly images that have raised my brow. Could be something there but not really sure. Keep up the good work. Never surrender, never give up!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All together now....THEY'RE JUST ROCKS.
take a deep breath, now look again, yes, that's it, you can get your head around the concept it if you try....THEY'RE JUST ROCKS.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by tonyJ]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
There is no egyptian architecture on that photo, come on...

All I see, is YET another blurry image of natural formations, this is getting kinda ridiculous
I agree, either theyre idiots, spammers, attention seekers or just desperate for points.

Theres so much crap now that its almost impossible to find anything good on this site.

I dont even bother opening up threads with "smoking gun" or "proof" in the title because these threads are prime examples of what Im on about.

There should be 1000 point fines for anyone opening crap threads like this.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
WTF?
So I cant post a thread about something I think Ive discovered on Mars and with images now? WTF is all I can say. You people are hilarious. You frequent a UFO/conspiracy forum and oogle over ET images yet ridicule and flame a guy for bringing Nasa's own Mars imagery into question in a thread. Wow is all I can say. Yeah maybe its nothing and maybe its just rocks but the distinction by some of you of not allowing or considering new finds or threads there of is sickening. No wonder so many are warded off from posting threads. We have a very mean spirited gang up debunk mentallity going on here and its definately not how it was here the past few years.
Thanks a lot for the objectivity. And some of you didnt even look the newest link pic over(when expanded Ive boxed the areas for you who are sight impaired) as well as the other images I posted.
Nice UFO community.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi

check out the cruciform shape about midway along the left side of the colored pic submitted by the OP (a little bit above the red N of the compass). so right angles can't form in nature, right?
RIGHT!

[edit on 2-4-2007 by toreishi]

[edit on 2-4-2007 by toreishi]

I'm sorry but I do not believe that is accurate enough proof to say that the formation is made at a right angle. We obviously see elevation differences there, and four distinct corners, but at this distance it cannot be concluded that it is a right angle, such as those made by people in on buildings.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Apologies for the one liner, but I don't see a thing. I think it's safe to assume it is an optical illusion, but still, could someone outline it please?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have seen pictures of mars where I could see things that appeared to be structures, but I have got to honestly say that I don't know what the hell you are referring to in your picture. It just looks like mountainous terrain to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MicheleLee
Is this what you are seeing? The purple one looks like the Ram star sign. The green one looks like the shape 7.

I believe this image was posted on ATS not to long ago.

Ahh, I see something there. Yes, indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Go stare at the clouds in the sky. Or take some pictures of them. You will see some amazing things.

I'm not seeing anything here. Zerotime is right. Sorry, but I don't see anything and if I have to look that closely ... it's not there.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I remember back in 2003 I came across this image of apparently some sort of pyramid structure on mars. I forget what site I got it off of because it was 4 years ago, but I would like anyone with experience to analyze the image and let me know what they think.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can see your images and symbols clearly....good find...others will have trouble seeing it because they still are mind controlled & hypnotised not to see things out of their frequency.....nice spotting though mate...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When are you guys going to stop looking for things that aren't really there? This guy thinks there is an "egyptian man" image in that huge crater? Do you know how big the "egyptian man" would be? lmao.
And don't get me started on the faces on mars. If you have the typical white "popcorn" ceiling like I do, then lay down for a minute and stare up at the ceiling. Eventually you will start to see a bunch of faces, words, letters, characters, whatever your brain wants to make of all the random designs. Does that mean someone purposefully put images on your ceiling when you weren't looking? NO, it means that the human brain sees what it wants and creates images out of things such as rocks and shadows so that you "think" you see a face or a hieroglyph. Spend your time researching things that are actually there to research in the first place...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I saw the face straight away, didn't have to stare at it for ages.

Just because someone on here thinks it's rocks doesn't mean it is rocks, have they ever been there to find out? has anyone?? no.

Do people get paid for debunking? is there like a prize for the first one to do it??

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mish

Just because someone on here thinks it's rocks doesn't mean it is rocks, have they ever been there to find out? has anyone?? no.

Do people get paid for debunking? is there like a prize for the first one to do it??

Do people get paid to debunk what? There is NOTHING to debunk.
I don't know about you guys, but I think looking at pictures of landscapes and thinking that you see faces and buildings constitutes insanity. Who cares about Mars anyways? It obviously is irrelevent when being compared to Earth. Earth is the planet in our solar system that happens to able to sustain life, not Mars. The next planet that sustains life is most likely in the next solar system, not the next planet over. And even if an ancient Alien race did stop on Mars back in the day to build a pyramid.... so what? One pyramid on a big blank red rock. Too bad there isn't even proof of ONE pyramid so the whole discussion is pointless...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mish

Do people get paid to freak out over every Mars picture claiming proof thaT Egyptians come from Mars?

I saw the face after I stared for a long time. Im not impressed. hardly what id call groundhsaking, and more likely craters or other natural features.

other than that, I dont see "heiroglyphics" or anything else. I did see a light area that vaguely resembles the glyph for Aries the Ram. Doesnt mean much though to be honest. The glyph itself curves. So do natural formations.

And to the "genius" that claims that right angle don't form in nature, please go back to school, to basic geology in 5th grade. Right angles can and do form in nature.

Staurolite

There are other numerous other rocks who's crystals form at right angles. While somewhat rare, right angles can and do occur naturally.

That little lesson out of the way, where the hell is this right angle supposed to be anyway?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's a suggestion. If all you morons are getting sick and tired of these type of threads because you claim to never see anything... WHY DO YOU KEEP CLICKING ON THE LINK? ...and better yet! You even bother to reply the same old bull# comments... "it's just your mind seeing things", sigh...

Like 80 percent of the replies to these threads tend to be from the same few people. If you don't like the OP getting attention over something you disagree with, why give him attention?

But let me just ask one thing... Why on earth do you think there are people who are trained professionally, as part of their job... to see things from high up that the untrained eye cannot? Honestly, anyone dismissing these pictures after having a quick little glimpse is being foolish. Don't think that just because you can't see it, it's not there.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Navieko watch out and be prepared for a warning. Straight from ATS's Terms "2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join