It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Name My Kitten?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
do me! do me!

i'm getting a kitten soon from my...ex-girlfriend, still my fiance....the hell with it, i'm getting it from my friend. it's a female cat, and i want to name it something dark and foreboding. it's a little orange tabby with a white nose.

A "dark and foreboding" little orange femme tabby... hmmm... okay, how about:

• Lilith
  • Zatanna Destroyer of Worlds
  • Remora
  • Kitty of Doom!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well..u need something simple like:-

Flange whooping dog poo burgler

or Sir alex ferguson,ryan giggs,alan smith, eric cantona, paul scholes, united.

yeah..go for the second.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This past Halloween I went as Pavlov and my husband went
as Darwin. I think you could name your kitten Pavlov and then
get a beagle puppy to keep it company and name the beagle
Darwin (get it .. a beagle .. because Darwin had a ship named
the Beagle).

That would be really fun and different.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I DEMAND YOU POST KITTY PICTURES NOW, OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPEASE ME WITH KITTY PICTURES OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Roadkill seems like a good name for a cat.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My friend Dave had the coolest cat, her name was Clawdeen. This cat would chase a balled up piece of yellow paper (only yellow) and bring it back to you. Her nickname was "retriever kitty".
Dave and his 3 cats died in a house fire, I can't replace my friend but I sure would like to find another Clawdeen......

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I DEMAND YOU POST KITTY PICTURES NOW, OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPEASE ME WITH KITTY PICTURES OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I promise, when the kittens arrive here, I'll take some pictures and post them.

Beer_Guy, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend and his cats passing.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Name it

a. Chiefmicester

b. balula

c. Bardikens

d. captain spud

e. elroy

f. reed

g. skaulkin

h. skepter

I. kiff

J. Smithiker

K. crawby

L. Gertrude

M. boosicles

O. Perry

P. poky

Q. reddel

R. cyle (c is silent)

S. stiphe

T. Topher

U. Crickle

V. nomo

W. neener (knee-ner)

X. brosef

Y. Posh

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ah,

I forgot one..

Mr. DooDads

then, a visit to the vet...

He then became

Mr. NOdads

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
LOL! Poor thing, gonna get his gonads chopped off. First, he'll say, "So, ladies, you up for a bit of lovin'?!" then he'll wake up one day and go, "Where the hell have my nads gone?! You murderers!!! Daaaaaaamn you!" (in a reeeeeeeaaaaaaally high pitched voice)

Poor thing. :shk:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner

1) Angel Mogwai - I call her last name Mogwai because she does not know how to meow like a cat. She makes this HIGH pitch tone like the gizmo in the movie Gremlins.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by loner]

My friend had cat named Mogwai he was black and white and now she calls him fat cat because he got really really fat

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
My friend Dave had the coolest cat, her name was Clawdeen. This cat would chase a balled up piece of yellow paper (only yellow) and bring it back to you.

My sister's cat tiger did that all the time.
I think the coolest name for a female cat would be Bastet because thats the name of the egyptian cat godess.
yay egypt

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have some sad news, Marjan-Osiris passed away at his original owner's home last night. Apparantly he had been ill for a few days.

I'm still getting two kittens -- the owner is allowing me to have another one -- and I shall still name him/her Marjan-Osiris.

R.I.P
Marjan Osiris
June 2006 - July 2006

[edit on 21-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just realised... my Sister bought my mum some red and white flowers (which is a big 'no, no!') to say thank you for allowing us to have two kittens... I'm sure you've heard the myth that red and white flowers are a sign of bad luck (death...)

So, if my Sister hadn't bought those flowers... would he (Marjan) still be alive...? How spooky...

I'm not blaming my sister for Marjan's death by the way... I'm just a supersticious fool.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thats a big bummer..
Sorry dude.

When are you getting the other kittens?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In about 10 minutes.
I'll post pics ASAP for y'all.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
OMG! My kittens are the cutest things I have EVER seen! My kitten clawed its way onto my shoulder and laid there for a while... now she's asleep, kind of leaning on the arm of the chair.

I don't know what to name her cause Marjan is a male name...
I really like that name but nobody else does. :shk:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Okay, finally got names...

Mine = Athena
My Sisters = Medusa

I'll get some pictures of them to put up on here in an hour or two, cause they're both fast asleep, bless them.

I think Athena has worn herself out with all the biting, clawing and climbing she's been doing lol. Medusa decided to go behind the chairs in the living room and play with the tassles.

Eeee! They're so cute!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
lol. Name change... AGAIN!

Instead of Athena, I've changed the name of mine to the name of Medusa's sister, Sthenno (a.k.a Furie). So yeah, considering they're sisters, it made sense.

I present to you, Furie and Medusa:

Medusa is soooooooo furry! She's like a small fluff-ball! They look quite big in te picture, but they're actually quite tiny.

Edit: New pic!

[edit on 22-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
YOU NAMED THEM AFTER GORGONS???

Those cute li'l things couldn't turn me to stone if I stared at them. They could reduce me to a bumbling mess softly whispering "cootchy coo" and "awww aren't you adorable" but not stone

Seriously they are the cutest things I seen since my sister was born and subsequently became a bat out of Hell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join