It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden everyone will get it this time.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Never been vaxxed and may or may not have had covid but guess if I did I I'm healthy enough to have not had it bad. Meanwhile my mom was vaxxed and died from massive cancer 1 year post vax. She changed a few months after the vax as if she knew something was off. My dad who was vaxxed and 4 times boosted severed from serious Kidney stones and Liver damage. Several friends and family who where vaxxed had covid post vax not once but twice.

No vaxxes for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: angelofmercy

They said that last time, it is just political lies and spin. If you want to buy food you need a job, to keep a job you have to be medicated. 14% higher all-cause death rates are government figures,a year ago a coffin maker said trade had increased sixty percent, try getting hard figures like cremation rates , all information is controlled.rumble.com...

Yeah, you can opt out of the jab, but you can't rent an apartment, travel, dine out. . .

Unlike 2020, this Congress is not going to pass out trillions of dollars to keep the economy afloat.

A Biden lockdown will be a Biden depression.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is very interesting, how bad is the new covid strain/ well it seems that is as bad as how bad pharma wants their profits and sadly blue states are backing the scaremongering for them.

I just came back from seen the doctor in the convenience care, I had to go because a earache, I asked the doctor about the new covid strain, he told me that it was giving people strep throat, he said that was it, if you was diagnosed with covid in the last 3 month you had the new version of it.

No is not going to kill you.

But big pharma propaganda with states supporting their profiteering will force you into submission again until you get the new jab.

That if biden get congress to pass his millions of dollars for big pharma.

BTW no mask required at the doctor's office in my area.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I have heard that the new strain is less pathogenic......but more infectious, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone catches it.

I am pretty sure that everyone on earth has caught a cold at some point.

This thread, and Biden's quote, are about the vaccine though.

What he really said: Tentatively, it will likely be recommended that everyone get it. Even if they've never had one before.

What anti-vaxxers hear: Everyone WILL get it!

I have heard that the new strain is less pathogenic......but more infectious, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone catches it.

I am pretty sure that everyone on earth has caught a cold at some point.

This thread, and Biden's quote, are about the vaccine though.

What he really said: Tentatively, it will likely be recommended that everyone get it. Even if they've never had one before.

What anti-vaxxers hear: Everyone WILL get it![/quote

thats weird? I hear Baaah, baaa, baaa. my hearing plays tricks. Like i live pretty far from next to a flock, but they are out to pasture. Maybe we should start sending people out to pasture so you know....safety? The vaxed are the only ones safe to leave the house, so we better send them. Will you guy's go out to pature? Check on the sheep for us?

edit on 4-9-2023 by An extra DIV

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Biden everyone will get it this time.

Will congress still have an opt out? Congress is very important to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: angelofmercy

They said that last time, it is just political lies and spin. If you want to buy food you need a job, to keep a job you have to be medicated. 14% higher all-cause death rates are government figures,a year ago a coffin maker said trade had increased sixty percent, try getting hard figures like cremation rates , all information is controlled.rumble.com...

Yeah, you can opt out of the jab, but you can't rent an apartment, travel, dine out. . .

Unlike 2020, this Congress is not going to pass out trillions of dollars to keep the economy afloat.

A Biden lockdown will be a Biden depression.

if thats the case then trouble is already locked in as the unintended consequences are still hurtling down the track.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelofmercy

There were stay at home orders:

They weren't enforced, and literally nobody paid attention to them.

Absolutely CORRECT. We in the US have no clue what a real lockdown is. People in many countries literally could not leave their homes to do anything. Heck I traveled all over the US, and had big celebrations at the holidays. Didn’t cancel the wedding we planned either!
Yes, churches were having services on line, but we still worshiped and praised. Some bars and restaurants were closed but stores were still open. The non essential luxury things that the entitled do were closed however. I mean if you really needed a Louis Vuitton you could get it on line!

They divided us up into two classes: essential and non essential.
If you sold Louis Vuitton at the mall to to those “entitled” people, you no longer have a job…so you can’t go anywhere without proof of vaccination, you can’t earn money because you’re “non-essential” but there’s no lockdowns and Americans are “entitled”.

It’s almost as if you guys weren’t alive 3 years ago…if AI was a real thing, I would be concerned…..oh wait.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People everywhere including the owners of corporations must not comply with any future tyranny disguised as some obscene humanitarian effort of which it was not in the last illegal lockdowns and mandates. Even the usually gullible lefties at work say they will no way tolerate any new Biden or Blue state governor garbage like before.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

It seems that the tin foil hat conspiracies were right here comes the next round of vaccines as the growing variants are overwhelming the population. The next round of the assault on the population is well underway. Many tons of the mRNA vaccines are in warehouses ready for the next roll out, did they think it went easy last time and now it is time to ramp things up? I think people have had enough of these lunatics, and wonder whether there is enough infrastructure left for the practical application of the next part of the agenda. This is from Joe's own mouth when asked about the growing number of infections. rumble.com...

Biden has now officialy become Shrodginer's President. He is simultaneously the leader of a vast and extensive criminal fraud enterprise but at the same time accused of being a senile old man suffering from dimentia... so which is it?

It's both. He still has a mind to threaten the American people, ignore catastrophes while enjoying well paid and luxurious vacations while people die under mysterious circumstances, make stupid comments to reporters, and whole hosts of other stupidity with an overt aura of pompous delight all at the same time. His staff say he has a split personality so there's that too.
Dementia doesn't void a person of their overall common desires and goals they have pursued over their lifespan though, it just makes communication difficult, scrambled thoughts, and recent memory and some long term memory loss. (Maybe Joe has always been demented though since he often makes up false memories to tell everyone).

He should be on the receiving end of assisted suicide though before he really does more catastrophic damage to any more American citizens. Maybe Jill can help him with that.

With a true psychopathic tyrant he will soon be telling citizens "you must do what I say or else." Yet again. But we will NOT comply .
People need to decide if they want to be slaves to deceptive tyranny coming from fruitcakes like Biden or American citizens with the guts and pride as Americans to tell him to F'O forever. Remember how he lied about everything last time about the dangerous and deadly vaccines, and he never took any responsibility or said he made a mistake. He isn't fit to command his own dog.
Just say hell no we won't go.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
People everywhere including the owners of corporations must not comply with any future tyranny disguised as some obscene humanitarian effort of which it was not in the last illegal lockdowns and mandates. Even the usually gullible lefties at work say they will no way tolerate any new Biden or Blue state governor garbage like before.

the data is already in on the damage done and the gut instincts are proven right.. what was done had harmed the health of many and harmed a whole generation of kids..

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

TPTB aka the Globalist Cabal , have been Waging a Covert War Against the People of this World for at Least the Last 5 Years . It is All about Eliminating We " Useless Eaters " in their Eyes by Any Means Necessary . Sooner or Later they Will just Start another World War to make their Job Easier of Killing as Many People as Possible . Those who have Not came to that Conclusion by Now are LOST,,,,,,,,,,,(
edit on 4-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

i would also argue that by the same elite can not plan for the unintended consequences of their high handed thinking, we are at the hapsburg end of the rope, where the conceited superiority has led to an inbred thick stupid and incompetent elite.

of the 2 pots, we the people and them the inbreds it'll be us that build this world back better for ourselves as we did post reformation..

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaleGribble1776
so you can’t go anywhere without proof of vaccination

I have yet to be asked for proof of vaccination in America, aside from for a bonus at work, and to travel outside of the country. I had free roam of America without the need to show proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Lol
Aside from when i had to show papers….

Big smiles…..
Big Smiles……

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You got a bonus at work for getting your vaccination?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join