It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden everyone will get it this time.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I never wore a mask. I never took the shot. I never bent the knee, and I never will. They can push this crap on everyone else who wants it but I am standing firm in saying No. I am not going to take any vaccine with the intention of culling the herd. Sorry but Jesus Christ could come down from heaven and tell me it’s safe, and I would tell him to F-off too.

Sorry. My government lied to me when I joined the military and I learned fast, that you never ever trust them. Not for anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I will only take the vaccine if I get a guarantee that it will not harm me and a signed confirmation that I get a hundred million bucks if I have anything happen to me after getting the vaccine...even if it is an infection in any organ or a heart condition that cannot be linked directly to the vaccine. Another words I am saying if anything happens to me, they pay me or the estate that money no matter if it is proven to be from the vaccine or not.

Because we already know they will deny that the vaccine had anything to do with it...they will say there is no accepted proof. So in other words...not a chance in hell that I will take the vaccine since only an idiot would allow that kind of contract to exist...everyone would demand it if they did approve it...think inflation is bad now?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
2 weeks...remember when it was going to be gone in 2 weeks?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Doesn't anyone else recall that we could not go to our doctor or dentist's office without showing proof of being vaccinated?
It was mandatory.

This exactly and that's how they got around calling it mandated. Jobs made it mandatory, doctors and dentists as mentioned and traveling, going out to eat etc etc. And yet they said it was a choice lol. Yes it was mandatory for many people.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: anonentity

The pertinent question now becomes how do we not let them murder us?

2A! 2nd!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

This is a weird one, www.bitchute.com... In 2017 Johns Hopkins University virtually wrote the plan for 2020. The only difference is they called it the SPARS epidemic. This University is very close to three letter agencies Bill Gates and Fauci, no wonder it got called a plandemic as this degree of coincidence does not exist in nature. This nurse was told that the epidemic starts on the 28th of August, When she asked how the manager knew, the reply was "You must know what is going on by now" rumble.com...

edit on 30-8-2023 by anonentity because: adding

edit on 30-8-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I'm always searching for the bottom line so I can plant my feet some where.

So the new bottom line is we can die or live in their world and die!

And remember the future is being brought to you by The Satanic Elite.
The people who ignorant people still deny even exist and when confronted
by the truth? They attack the people who weren't that ignorant for not
letting them know.

We are so toast

edit on 30-8-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Biden can suck my balls

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

We get all kinds of vax when you work Emergency. No biggie, n I'm not getting any others.

Choose for yourself.

EMT/1st. Responder

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Please post Tricky Trumps statement about this in full...from that press conference prior to Quarantine. We're you asleep?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Is that why this week, Trumper Soldiers stated "1st Grade" readings level, had to get dumbed down so Richie can even understand it. Look it up, plz!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I deliver mail for the USPS. I never stopped working through the “pandemic”, I never got the shot, and I never got sick. I delivered mail and packages to a ghost town when the government shut down all the local businesses….which lasted more than 2 weeks.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You could post the video and prove that he said to use "bleach" .....if you like.

edit on 30-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the tin foil hat conspiracies were right here comes the next round of vaccines as the growing variants are overwhelming the population. The next round of the assault on the population is well underway. Many tons of the mRNA vaccines are in warehouses ready for the next roll out, did they think it went easy last time and now it is time to ramp things up? I think people have had enough of these lunatics, and wonder whether there is enough infrastructure left for the practical application of the next part of the agenda. This is from Joe's own mouth when asked about the growing number of infections. rumble.com...

We tried to warn everyone the first time and they got so irate that they wanted us to die, then they got irate and wanted us to die because they said we should've warned them. I wonder how many will be dumb enough to go for this BS again.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I have heard that the new strain is less pathogenic......but more infectious, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone catches it.

I am pretty sure that everyone on earth has caught a cold at some point.

This thread, and Biden's quote, are about the vaccine though.

What he really said: Tentatively, it will likely be recommended that everyone get it. Even if they've never had one before.

What anti-vaxxers hear: Everyone WILL get it!

That's what they said last time and then tried forcing it by way of threatening careers, travel, etc. Come on man, you act like we weren't all just here a year ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
There were stay at home orders:

They weren't enforced, and literally nobody paid attention to them.

What the hell, lol. You can't be serious. If you got out of your house at all when that BS first started, you'd know schools were shut down, stores were shut down, and highways were refreshingly empty for those of us not afraid of a cold.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I don't know. 1st grader Donny boy wanted us to use "bleach".."lights in the body"... A big, beautiful vaccine...he asked that of he surgeon general on live tv...who looked horrified, shaking her head "no".

I honestly think...ok...just from responding to ER's and COVID related er's...that the vac had little overall effect.*

*I've had 2 vax, 2 boosters...still had COVID Christmas Day....

Trump suggested hydroxychloriquine and ivermectin. Media said absolutely not. Funny because when I caught covid, I took 3 doses of ivermectin and I was 100% feeling great before the third day and third dose. People could have gotten over this sooner than they get over the flu but that wasn't the plan, it wouldn't have been sufficient for mail-in ballots had people been fine within 2 days.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

On a conspiracy site? Nothing is "proof". Everything, conjecture, subjective.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Great. I know a few as well. But that drug, as in any and all chems have reactions, interactions, contraindications, reactions...is the single reason you CANT just provide everyone...for the reasons stated above.

Some? Sure? You and family? Fine. Don't wanna bother? That's cool..

There are soooo many things wrong w all chemicals, and mixed together..there's never a guarantee it will work as expected.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join