It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden everyone will get it this time.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the tin foil hat conspiracies were right here comes the next round of vaccines as the growing variants are overwhelming the population. The next round of the assault on the population is well underway. Many tons of the mRNA vaccines are in warehouses ready for the next roll out, did they think it went easy last time and now it is time to ramp things up? I think people have had enough of these lunatics, and wonder whether there is enough infrastructure left for the practical application of the next part of the agenda. This is from Joe's own mouth when asked about the growing number of infections. rumble.com...

Watched video, Joe did not say everybody had to get vaccine but rather they very likely might RECOMMEND that everyone get the vaccine. That is not a mandate and I don’t see anyone complying.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercy

They said that last time, it is just political lies and spin. If you want to buy food you need a job, to keep a job you have to be medicated. 14% higher all-cause death rates are government figures,a year ago a coffin maker said trade had increased sixty percent, try getting hard figures like cremation rates , all information is controlled.rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: angelofmercy

They said that last time, it is just political lies and spin. If you want to buy food you need a job, to keep a job you have to be medicated. 14% higher all-cause death rates are government figures,a year ago a coffin maker said trade had increased sixty percent, try getting hard figures like cremation rates , all information is controlled.rumble.com...

Yeah, you can opt out of the jab, but you can't rent an apartment, travel, dine out. . .

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

He probably doesn't remember even saying that if you asked him 5 minutes later.

He was thinking about the bad flu season of 1973...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah, you can opt out of the jab, but you can't rent an apartment, travel, dine out. . .

Just some squiggle lines on a shot record does the trick.

You're welcome

edit on 29-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My company wanted me working during covid so they filed and I got disability status because I cannot take the jab, or any jab for that matter. I'm hyper-sensitive to Polyethylene glycol.

So ADA covers my fat ass.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So not true! My husband, one daughter, her family, many friends all NON JABBED and guess what? They are doing better than ever. All working, going to school, traveling and living their best lives and not a peep from anyone about them needing to get the jab. I’m in healthcare and MANY of us are saying no to additional boosters. The stuff just doesn’t work. They cannot force you to get this!!! a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They are going to attempt another Covid election fraud scheme.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xtrozero

My company wanted me working during covid so they filed and I got disability status because I cannot take the jab, or any jab for that matter. I'm hyper-sensitive to Polyethylene glycol.

So ADA covers my fat ass.

Good for you!
Not everyone has the courage to follow their convictions.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im still not convinced there is anything more than the seasonal flu....all flus are corona virus's ...if virus.s actually even exist

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
There were stay at home orders:

They weren't enforced, and literally nobody paid attention to them.

Absolutely CORRECT. We in the US have no clue what a real lockdown is. People in many countries literally could not leave their homes to do anything. Heck I traveled all over the US, and had big celebrations at the holidays. Didn’t cancel the wedding we planned either!
Yes, churches were having services on line, but we still worshiped and praised. Some bars and restaurants were closed but stores were still open. The non essential luxury things that the entitled do were closed however. I mean if you really needed a Louis Vuitton you could get it on line!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The U.S. House has to approve the billions of dollars that will enable all Americans (and others) to get a $130 Vaccination for free. ($130 to pay for the jab yourself: www.kff.org...)

It worked when Nancy Pelosi and her "kick back scammers" were in charge of the House. Now, I'm not so sure. It depends on how dangerous the next round of Covid is for people under age 75.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Since he is on record as saying the first mandated round of vaccinations didnt work

“I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works,”

Even our screwed up court system is going to have to pause before agreeing to the mandate.

ETA: it was a hot topic at work with people trying to figure out what lawyer would take the fight and who would be all in to help fund the fight.
edit on 29-8-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yep, then the administration got the private sector to push for mandates on be vaccinated or no work, then he mandated that all government workers most have the jab.

This where all this is going, if he gets the darn funds from congress.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Strange how the Federal/State/Local Governments were all able to protect themselves against lawsuits stemming from the lockdowns. Suicides, Liver Cirrosis, Spousal/Child-abuse, murders, and more, all got worse during the Fed/State/City-mandated Lock Downs.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I won't do anything that mealy-mouthed doddering nincompoop says.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: redbackd
all flus are corona virus's

Except not a single one.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think the major corporations like Blackrock, told the government to mandate simply because they have a big stake in the Pharma industries, then everyone is happy because they can loot the state funds. The media pushed the fear because they are owned by the same big Corps. But the kicker is, as the economy implodes they are now state-funded so it will not worry them. The demise of small businesses only enriches the big boys it is the ultimate business plan where there is only a monopoly game where they win it all because they made the rules.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I won't do anything that mealy-mouthed doddering nincompoop says.

Oh hell yeah

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else recall that we could not go to our doctor or dentist's office without showing proof of being vaccinated?
It was mandatory.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join