It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you go to jail for ‘misgendering’? One British journalist is about to find out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yes prenatal hormone development is very important , it is extremely important in the sexual development of the fetus !

however your sex chromosomes align , they do not lie on the genetic level , the outward expression is the main focus
no matter how they align you will always be able to determine the genetic sex of the offspring
but the phenotypic "outward expression" of sex organs may differ

pay special attention to this part !

In most people with true gonadal intersex, the underlying cause is unknown, although in some animal studies it has been linked to exposure to common agricultural pesticides.
and yes we wonder why we have all these defects in human gene pools , well look no further than the monopoly of the food industry !

This was part of what I had to study in phsyiotoxicology module in my environmental toxicology degree, abnormal birth defects and natal development defects and abnormalities as a result of human intervention ( agricultural pesticides, herbicides , growth regulators , GMO)
the examples were all animal in relation to birth defects , but did also focus on others such as thalidomide , plastic leaching from our food containers and causing defects etc.

You would like the recent article id read on "pre natal hormone transfer hypothesis"
it deals with the prevalence of testosterone transfer from male to female sibling in utero
resulting in abnormal female development

Pre-natal hormone transfer hypothesis in male/female twins

edit on 22-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

this ties back to the whole parthenogenesis in animals and plants without the need for sex

Intersex is in some caused by unusual sex hormones; the unusual hormones may be caused by an atypical set of sex chromosomes. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of intersex in humans is a parthenogenetic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova.

it was once suggested that humans were parthenogenic beings before we were split into male and female
one of the hermetic understandings of the existence of humanity

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

So, if these defects in the human gene pool occur, why dehumanize these people?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'd hate to think that gender dysphoria or other gender issues were related to some human made chemical

of course there are gender dysphoric humans reported throughout history before intervention but there may be a natural cause as well , but humans have also created it as a result of trying to control nature
and as a result increased the number of humans with this condition!

could you imagine the legal battles

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I've read about parthenogenesis in respect to Lilith and the Amazon women. It has always intrigued me. Lots of speculation and imaginings on my part, but I've never really known where to go with it or what to do with it!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Look its real simple if ladies child is born with 2 peebles and a twig its her son if child is born without 2 peebles and no twig its her daughter no matter what gender that person identifies with when they were born they were born a male child so how in hell can this lady be facing jail time because she printed the truth?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Is this taking place in port winn corwall this sounds like a constabule penhail case.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I'm not sure where Farrow lives, but the article says she was contacted by Guildford authorities, and the Surrey Police have confirmed an investigation.

I'm not sure about anything else.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I identify as a WW2 Spitfire.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Well you kinda appear more like a turboprop...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

That's cool. I remember sitting at the kitchen table as a girl and building a model WW2 Spitfire with my dad... he put the decals on for me. Fun times.

So Spitfire it is... any preferred pronouns?
edit on 23-3-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Proper crime.
String them up.
Am being sarcastic.
Worlds gone mad

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
More learning at the links, if anyone is really interested in finding the truth.

Endoctrine disruptors in our environment:

www.mindbodygreen.com...

www.thepacker.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
More learning at the links, if anyone is really interested in finding the truth.

www.mindbodygreen.com...

www.thepacker.com...

Um... yeah... like all the synthetic hormones being taken by transgender people and flushed into our water supply???

Lots of us are very well aware of the endocrine-disruptors in the environment, not only from synthetic hormones (prescribed for many legitimate reasons as well as those obtained and taken illegally), but also from plastics and manufacturing processes and especially agriculture uses.

I expect that there are hormonal issues involved with true gender dysphoria. Appropriate hormone therapy may very well help many. I also expect that is not true for the majority under the Transgender umbrella.
edit on 23-3-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.mindbodygreen.com...

www.thepacker.com...

Um... yeah... like all the synthetic hormones being taken by transgender people and flushed into our water supply???

Lots of us are very well aware of the endocrine-disruptors in the environment, not only from synthetic hormones (prescribed for many legitimate reasons as well as those obtained and taken illegally), but also from plastics and manufacturing processes and especially agriculture uses.

I expect that there are hormonal issues involved with true gender dysphoria. Appropriate hormone therapy may very well help many. I also expect that is not true for the majority under the Transgender umbrella.

Actually not all transgender folk have gender dysphoria, which by the way is not considered a mental illness; so much learning to do!

What do you do if someone you love is gender dysphoric?

If it is a child, be supportive. Don’t contradict the child’s view of themselves. Don’t try to change the child to be the gender of their biological sex. If you find this difficult to manage, get some therapy or coaching to sort your emotional issues and to support you in how best to support the child.

Call the person by the pronouns they wish. Some choose to simply use ‘he’ or ‘she’. Others who are gender fluid are more comfortable with ‘they’. Others use new pronouns like ‘zi’. Help the person to gain the support that they need.

Make sure that you come out to people who are not going to judge you or damn you.

www.yourtango.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Actually not all transgender folk have gender dysphoria...

Of course they don't. Many and perhaps MOST are autogynephiles with a sexual fetish who want the rest of us to roleplay in their sexual fantasies.

...which by the way is not considered a mental illness; so much learning to do!

So we've been told. Ad nauseum. But "considered" is the operative word, eh? Anyone can "consider" anything. Much like you well know that it is only recently that it was no longer classified as a mental disorder in the DSM. Prior to that, yes, it was classified as a mental disorder. I have no reason to believe that the re-classification was based on anything except bunk "science" and Trans Activism.

And as I have said, I don't care what people do for themselves and by themselves, I don't care what people wear or how they adorn themselves or what they call themselves, I don't care how many gender norms they embrace and how many gender norms they reject. I don't care what gender norms they make up for themselves out of whole cloth!!!

But when someone's condition hurts themselves and/or others -- and this Trans Activism is hurting others -- then it's a problem. If you don't want to "consider" it a mental illness, then don't. I don't care.

But the current gender EUphoric Trans Activism is running roughshod over transsexuals and the true gender dysphoric right along with the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Actually not all transgender folk have gender dysphoria...

Of course they don't. Many and perhaps MOST are autogynephiles with a sexual fetish who want the rest of us to roleplay in their sexual fantasies.

...which by the way is not considered a mental illness; so much learning to do!

So we've been told. Ad nauseum. But "considered" is the operative word, eh? Anyone can "consider" anything. Much like you well know that it is only recently that it was no longer classified as a mental disorder in the DSM. Prior to that, yes, it was classified as a mental disorder. I have no reason to believe that the re-classification was based on anything except bunk "science" and Trans Activism.

And as I have said, I don't care what people do for themselves and by themselves, I don't care what people wear or how they adorn themselves or what they call themselves, I don't care how many gender norms they embrace and how many gender norms they reject. I don't care what gender norms they make up for themselves out of whole cloth!!!

But when someone's condition hurts themselves and/or others -- and this Trans Activism is hurting others -- then it's a problem. If you don't want to "consider" it a mental illness, then don't. I don't care.

But the current gender EUphoric Trans Activism is running roughshod over transsexuals and the true gender dysphoric right along with the rest of us.

How are they running roughshod over you?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Much to learn indeed. Are you willing to learn? Are you willing to listen and understand how Trans Activism and "gender affirmation" is harming people -- especially the true gender dysphoric, many of whom are dysphoric due to serious trauma?

This is an excellent video, and my hat's off to this woman for her courage and compassion and sharing her personal -- and painful -- insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Much to learn indeed. Are you willing to learn? Are you willing to listen and understand how Trans Activism and "gender affirmation" is harming people -- especially the true gender dysphoric, many of whom are dysphoric due to serious trauma?

This is an excellent video, and my hat's off to this woman for her courage and compassion and sharing her personal -- and painful -- insight.

How are they running roughshod over you? Please answer the question.

One person's opinion against the medical profession's opinion, what else ya got?

Gender dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity, which refers to behaviors not matching the gender norms or stereotypes of the gender assigned at birth. Examples of gender nonconformity (also referred to as gender expansiveness or gender creativity) include girls behaving and dressing in ways more socially expected of boys or occasional cross-dressing in adult men. Gender nonconformity is not a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is also not the same being gay/lesbian.

www.psychiatry.org...
edit on 13CDT10America/Chicago047101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

How are they running roughshod over you?

For starters, by trying to re-define "woman" in their image and demanding the established rights and protections granted to women, from single-sex spaces to sports and even women's health matters.

Then by demanding that all of us roleplay into their sexual fantasies.

Also by forcing CHILDREN into a life of medical dependence and health issues and complications that will have to be "managed" for the rest of their lives, while also rendering these kids sterile/infertile, and Heaven only knows how many other adverse outcomes. FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

And, of course, by policing -- and using color of law and the barrel of a gun to punish -- our language, our speech, and our thoughts, including -- nay! ESPECIALLY -- the truth.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join