It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertitas video; Twitter shadow bans pro trump people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

I've not seen anyone say those were credible accusations. They only reported on what was in the document.

Reporting on a story is not the same as making accusations.

That is the false equivalence.

So you need me to provide you with evidence that MSM people, politicians, and others have said that there is credible info in the dossier?

You are really going to feign ignorance this much?

In regards to the sexual aspects, Grambler.

Focus.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

If you continually breed inferior stock

K~

Huh??
So you believe in eugenics and genetic cleansing?

Wow

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here you go here's your policy:

Its all the same damn thing.

Quit crapping up the forum / society with your social d-evolutionary supremacism already this snip was played out over 60 years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I've not seen anyone say those were credible accusations. They only reported on what was in the document.

So you need me to provide you with evidence that MSM people, politicians, and others have said that there is credible info in the dossier?

Focus.

So my comment stands.

You are ok with all of these powerful people pushing info from the same dossier by these sick people that made baseless accusations of a sexual nature against trump.

You are ok with the DNC and Hillarys team paying a group that not only commissioned this dossier, but attempted to smear trump as connected to Epstein and being a pedophile.

Now whats really a problem is people on a message board typing stuff.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The best argument you have is memes?

And you people wonder why your intelligence is questioned?

link   

Ill take memes over your constant insults any day.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Your whole movement is built upon that meme.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Focus.

So my comment stands.

You are ok with all of these powerful people pushing info from the same dossier by these sick people that made baseless accusations of a sexual nature against trump.

You are ok with the DNC and Hillarys team paying a group that not only commissioned this dossier, but attempted to smear trump as connected to Epstein and being a pedophile.

Jesus Grambler. Go back and read what I posted.

I've already addressed this.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'd take anything other than the constant barrage of false equivalencies and utter stupidity.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your whole movement is built upon that meme.

The movement you fabricated in your mind? Sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Focus.

So my comment stands.

Jesus Grambler. Go back and read what I posted.

I've already addressed this.

Yes you said you had a problem with people saying the sex trumors are true.

You didnt comment on the DNC, Hillarys team, media people, and perhaps the intel community sometimes paying these sick people and taking the rest of what these sick people who need their teeth kicked in's comments as serious.

I would think given you outrage at the Q thread here on ATS, given that all of thes epowerful people are paying and taking other things these sick people say seriously, you would have commented on it many times.

But nope.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ok. Grambler. Let me link it to you to make it easier for ya. This is what I posted:

Who is spreading accusations? Find me someone that is spreading those accusations and not just reporting what was in the dossier and I will agree. Otherwise, you are just making a false equivalence in order to push a narrative. What's really funny is that you are more concerned about what is being reported by the media and powerful people and not concerned about the unfounded out-of-line accusations being made against people. That says a lot. You are more interested in pushing a narrative than you are about the disgusting depths your fellow members will go to push their own narratives.

So what you claim of the DNC, Hillary, etc, is a false equivalence unless you can prove they are doing exactly what people are doing on this site and others.

Are they doing more than just reporting the news that came from the dossier? Are they claiming it as truth about pee-gate and the Epstein stuff?

If so, link it. I'll call them out.

Again, I find it disgusting that you care about the media and the DNC reporting actual news, but will go in to the thread and defend the sick nuts over there.

What does that say about you?

edit on 11-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

U of Oregon Debates Removing MLK Quote For Not Being Inclusive Enough

Students Object to MLK Quote on Campus Building. Blame Intersectionality.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lets put it this way.

You think that the people posting on the Q thread, much like Fusion GPS, are sick.

Would you be ok with the DNC paying people on that Q thread 9 million dollars to produce a dossier that made sexual allegations and other allegations?

Yet you say as long as Hillary team and the dnc didnt push sex allegations as true, it was perfectly acceptable to pay these sick people for their dirt.

edit on 11-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Lets put it this way.

You think that the people posting on the Q thread, much like Fusion GPS, are sick.

I did not say that. Another one of your false equivalencies.

Would you be ok with the DNC paying people on that Q thread 9 million dollars to produce a dossier that made sexual allegations and other allegations?

Yet you say as long as Hillary team and the dnc didnt push sex allegations as true, it was perfectly acceptable to pay these sick people for their dirt.

So no sources to show an equivalent action, huh?

Trying to equate a dossier about a potential golden shower to accusations of pedophilia.

Pretty disgusting new lows you have stooped to for the sake of pushing your partisan narrative.

Just another reason places like Twitter feel compelled to shut Right Wing nuts down on their private platform. People like you and those you defend have no place trying to push your nonsense on other people's private property.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Lets put it this way.

I did not say that. Another one of your false equivalencies.

So no sources to show an equivalent action, huh?

Trying to equate a dossier about a potential golden shower to accusations of pedophilia.

Pretty disgusting new lows you have stooped to for the sake of pushing your partisan narrative.

Just another reason places like Twitter feel compelled to shut Right Wing nuts down on their private platform. People like you and those you defend have no place trying to push your nonsense on other people's private property.

Asd usual I again have to post your own words that you deny saying. This will make about 6 times in the past few days, in which you have been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Your post.

Anyway, I can see that you hold your Q stories very near and dear to your heart.

I find it kind of sick that grown adults would fabricate lies about other adults and child molestation, but as we found after Pizzagate, you guys have no shame in your game

As to fusion.

I said

"
Not to mention Fusion attempting to connect Trump to Epstein.

Fusion GPS tried to tie Trump to Clinton’s pedophile pal Epstein as part of smear campaign"

To which you responded.

I've never commented on anything sexual in regards to Trump or the dossier. That is not an avenue I go down because I do not want to associate myself with any of it.

I will not use that issue as a political tool. Those that do are sick, twisted #s that deserve to have their teeth kicked in.

And strange how you conveniently ignore Fusion pushing the trump epstein connection to smear him as a pedophile.

Now please post something that you will deny in three pages that I will then have to go back and repost to prove you said.

I

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sure looks like some people here are upset over the idea of everyone having to right to freely express themselves.

Here is my "shocked" face. . .

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Asd usual I again have to post your own words that you deny saying. This will make about 6 times in the past few days, in which you have been wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Where in that quote did I say Fusion was sick? That was your claim. Let me post it so that you know exactly what you said:

Another example of you not being able to properly quote what you claim. Every time you think you have caught me denying something, come to find out you do not understand the specifics of what I said. At this point, it's becoming pathetic. A grown man such as yourself should not have this many problems with English.

And strange how you conveniently ignore Fusion pushing the trump epstein connection to smear him as a pedophile.

Can you provide a source to prove their intent was to smear trump as a pedo?

Now please post something that you will deny in three pages that I will then have to go back and repost to prove you said.

Every time I've denied it you have not been able to prove it. Just like this case. You made a false claim. I never said Fusion was sick and have yet to see you post evidence of them taking similar actions.

In fact, you have not provided any evidence of what you claim in that regard.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Can you provide any proof of the people you are calling sick on the Q thread that need to be kicked in the teeth as to what their intent is?

edit on 11-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join