It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google It's Time To Stop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They are so full of SNIP !
Hang on while I pause this ISIS
YouTube video from their mega channel
so we can talk about limiting terror content.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its the same for just abut any internet search. The first listings are the MSM articles, thousands of them.

Have to word your searches more carefully, like add delimiters,

subject, controversy

or

subject , debunked

like that.

Knowing the sites that tell more truth helps too.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i used to like youtube back in say, 2008. it was fun and easy to use and interact with other users.
google destroyed it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's been going on for longer than you think. I had a site about the black planet trade union organization ten years or so ago. Google banned it because the union had "black members".

No way they were going to stand for that.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
We are so lucky to have ATS to whine on. Google and youtube must be terrified.

Vonnegut warned us in "player piano" back in the 50s, 1984, Brave new Wrold, even the Hunger Games , Bill Gibson etc........weren't you paying
attention; you didn't see this dystopian world developing?

Why are you upset now?

edit on 7-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sounds like a way to redirect people away from extremists videos. Why would that be bad?
They aren't being forced to view anything. It's a suggestion.
Like when I log on to any site I get ads for Sephora and BH Cosmetics because I buy beauty products online. It's reverse profiling but still no one forces anyone to view a video.
Like they hardly ever make me buy makeup.
Well ok they know how to lure me in. LOL.
But recently I've seen stories like "This is what happens to your skin when you stop wearing makeup" ...
Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh yeah and I subscribe to makeup guru channels on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

When did Kurt Vonnegut become a prophet?
He wrote fiction.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's called teaching. Not thought control.
Unless they're being drugged or hypnotized.
Humans are not as weak minded as you think.
Ever argue with a not very worldly two year old?
Fierce without being taught how to be.
But you can teach them how to respond properly.
That's not mind control. It's self control.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Identity Politics IS Mind Control. It's how the Nazi Party twisted their citizenry into ruthless monsters. It's why it took Germany being completely leveled into a sea of rubble to put an end to it.

You're "High information" you should be able to figure this one out. I actually have a detailed piece about it, and I'd link it to you, but "High Information" lefties strive for echo chamber therefore you probably wouldnt even click on it. But I'll fetch it for you if you desire.

WHOOPS, you said thought control. Okay... CENSORSHIP IS THOUGHT CONTROL. Period. Smearing people for disagreeing (call them racist sexist etc for not thinking exactly like you) IS thought control (much like if people went around bitch slapping everyone who disagrees, so the other people stop disagreeing so they wont get assaulted). Same stuff: Intimidation. So now people will start fearing getting in trouble and then they'll stop rocking the boat. And here the social medias are working to mute everyone opposed to the thought controllers (with thought control).

And that is the liberal (SJW)) way now. So much for being the counterculture. Now you're the 'conservatives'.

a reply to: Gryphon66
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ah, "High Information" sorts whom scoff & snicker at the idea reading studies about a most crucial topic facing our species. I really got off on how after I suggested read some science studies you imply I'm just some kind of Youtube clip dolt.

Since when do lefties side with megacorporations, on a matter of free speech no less. Yeah, they have TOC, but whatever unless someone is truly inciting a riot or whatever, there's no warrant to squash dissenting views.

The echo chamber effect pre-censorship was already driving constant increasing polarization, because people tend to gather their own kind and end up with their own echo chambers. So all they ever hear is constant confirmation of 'whatever' and it hardwires so then when they finally do encounter outside views they go spastic. It goes without saying a large part of this "Snowflake Phenomenon" is because of this; these people whom go out of their minds at other opinions; the Safe Space Culture they're so used to their coddled little social media spots, they've grown to depend on the like even out in the real world.

But at least all the different views were present without restriction, so its not like the 'rest of the world' couldn't be stumbled upon from time to time.

But here the Big Social Media's are moving towards mandatory echo chamber. And you people whom dont have a shred of pragmatic integrity, you think this is all a win for your team so you're in here in favor of Big Business. Watch it backfire...
edit on 7-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Good to see a spike in Google threads all the sudden. Great minds think alike...

If only everyone actually realized what the true agenda with this BS and the BS they appear to be protecting is really all about...

Soon.

It is all the same BS too me..suppression of the TRUTH as every dam organization on earth tries to do....save for a couple new ones.

Time to make them change irregardless..of their own accord.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Good luck trying to get them to listen:

Especially with Anita Sarkeesian joining their team. You who are awake should know where this is heading. These Jezebel's have taken over google.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Good to see a spike in Google threads all the sudden. Great minds think alike...

If only everyone actually realized what the true agenda with this BS and the BS they appear to be protecting is really all about...

Soon.

Oh some of us know what is coming. Sadly the great majority do not. We are not prepared.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Especially with Anita Sarkeesian joining their team.

Lmao, I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but sheesh... so that's what equality looks like huh, 2 men and 12 women. Honestly what can a person like Anita offer to Google, she has no technical skill, she'd just be there to push SJW crap.
edit on 8/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
she'd just be there to push SJW crap.

Nailed it. This right there says it all.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Especially with Anita Sarkeesian joining their team.

Lmao, I don't like to judge a book by it's cover, but sheesh... so that's what equality looks like huh, 2 men and 12 women. Honestly what can a person like Anita offer to Google, she has no technical skill, she'd just be there to push SJW crap.

It's honestly got me beat how that woman manages to weasel her way into these positions... especially after it's been proven so many times that she's nothing but a fake, a liar and just an all-round piece of crap.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Imagine the possibilities with this.

Certain aspects of the American Left, particularly within the BLM movement, have the somewhat unique opinion that science should be decolonised. Which means any advancements made by white people (a fair chunk of them to say the least) should be suppressed on the basis of skin colour of who discovered and created things.

What they offered instead was promoting "African science", which was basically African shamanism picked up from random tribes. Which you know isn't science at all but religion.

If Google were to fall ill to this particular strain of SJW stupidity then their fancy 1984 AI would be used to suppress and "debunk" all the science videos that explain how the very technology came to be.

like this?

edit on 8-8-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But here the Big Social Media's are moving towards mandatory echo chamber. And you people whom dont have a shred of pragmatic integrity, you think this is all a win for your team so you're in here in favor of Big Business. Watch it backfire...

You don't know what I'm thinking, nor do you know how "my team" looks like. All I see is that you're eager to blame a perceived enemy for everything that is, which boils down to identity politics in a nutshell btw. Physician, heal yourself!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pretty sure Google's agenda is to promote/protect Hillary and TPTB and also promote the LGBT agenda while'st hiding under the PC blanket.

I think I know where all this is heading and boy am I going to be sorry if I get to tell you all in 20 years time that 'I told ya so'...

Google/Youtube/FB/Twitter etc. are either directly working for TPTB or have been manipulated by them indirectly in such a way that they don't even realise they're promoting their agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

Humans are not as weak minded as you think.

Lol... Really? Humans are idiots... the vast majority are susceptible to the slightest sub-conscience queues, they give in to animalistic instincts without even putting up an intellectual self-driven fight.

They exhibit self-destructive behavior when they can't cope and a vulnerable / insecure human is usually very easy to identify.

Humans are idiots...
edit on 8-8-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Type obama or clinton. They are heros.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join