It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

originally posted by: boomer135
I also heard a rumor last week that they are in the process of declassifing an aircraft that was flying out of groom back in the early 2000s. If they do, then i got some great photos to post on here. lol

Just make sure that even the paint job has been declassified this time. Heard a story one time involving an off-colored F-117 that wasn't supposed to have been made public.

yeah that was my bad. lol.

But the pics got picked up off of this site by so many damn websites it was crazy. I kept having people call me, even though i dont know how they got my number, asking for permission to use the pics. lol

coinsidently i didnt get in any trouble for putting those online. However i did get a rather disturbing phone call last year about an F-16 pic that had something a little special on its wing. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Was that the "special" one?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

It was a....hold on, someone is knocking on the truck....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135. However i did get a rather disturbing phone call last year about an F-16 pic that had something a little special on its wing. lol

I still don't fully understand the hubbub on that one. Neither the "special" object nor the platform were news. Only the combination which I would assume anyone with interest might have known was possible was news. While it was a "Oh, that's interesting. Never seen that before" picture, it wasn't exactly a "whoa" moment for most people. In fact, most people who saw the photo probably never noticed anything unusual at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But if the return fire is shown to be a terrestrial weapon then we would know...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

WHY does that SCREAM crystalline to me?
I still wonder about armor. There are transparent substaces that would be stronger than what we now KNOW of.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

Hell I spend at least an hour a day trying to figure out if people at the Pentagon even think, or if the first step of in processing is a lobatomy.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

They have weapons behind that door that 99% of people would never be convinced were built on earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Btw boomer I and many here have looked in awe at your photos here and other threads,I'm not a aviation expert or want to be one but frankly it's pretty amazing what you boys did in your job

Anyway thanks for uploading them

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

YOU know I saw the film PENTAGON WARS(Halarious) I can't help but think these vehicles are NOT produced with such incompetence,THAT would mean the other side DOES function better than the WHITE WORLD in at LEAST some aspects of engineering and production.
THAT little gem would be worth knowing TOO.

It DOES serve the BREAKAWAY civilization deal however...
edit on 21-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You don't REALLY think that hammer costs $600, and that toilet seat $2000, do you?

How do you think they hide the black world so well? They let the occasional minor thing leak, like NG getting a couple billion here and there, and that "other classified platforms can perform the U-2 mission", but that's stuff that will get out eventually anyway.

The REAL black world, you won't find a sniff of. And THAT is why the F-35 has a trillion dollar life cycle.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WHY does that SCREAM crystalline to me?
I still wonder about armor. There are transparent substaces that would be stronger than what we now KNOW of.

Ceramic crytals might be a good place to start for that. Unless they can now make tool able diamond that is lighter than air these days. I wonder if the ceramic can be made clear?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Clear ceramics have been made since the 1960s, though more widely used in recent years.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

originally posted by: boomer135. However i did get a rather disturbing phone call last year about an F-16 pic that had something a little special on its wing. lol

I still don't fully understand the hubbub on that one. Neither the "special" object nor the platform were news. Only the combination which I would assume anyone with interest might have known was possible was news. While it was a "Oh, that's interesting. Never seen that before" picture, it wasn't exactly a "whoa" moment for most people. In fact, most people who saw the photo probably never noticed anything unusual at all.

Well all true but it did kind of stick out like a sore thumb on the f-16. lol. but yeah its amazing how one thing can be classified when people know it exists and know it can be placed on the viper. But I didn't argue with the guy. it was all "yes sir" on the phone.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Btw boomer I and many here have looked in awe at your photos here and other threads,I'm not a aviation expert or want to be one but frankly it's pretty amazing what you boys did in your job

Anyway thanks for uploading them

thanks! when zaph gets off his ass and checks the pics I got together, im going to make the biggest air refueling picture thread on the internet. I have just about every plane that can be refueled in a pic (no im not posting the classified ones), including Russian migs, bears, and the su series. Its gonna take a while to build completely but itll be worth it in the end.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

HEY! SOME of us have real jobs that require honest to God work. Thankfully I'm not one of those.

You want it done fast, you should have gotten it to me Tuesday, when I was sitting for three days.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Have you ever sold or considered selling your pictures for use in a coffee table book?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Maybe a compressed ..Aerogel type of deal?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hey Zaphod58, have you ever heard thru your travels, whether these "Black Triangles" or other "Black" platforms are space vehicles?
Can they flip flop, from the atmosphere into space and return?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Have you ever sold or considered selling your pictures for use in a coffee table book?

well not exactly. at least not for a coffee table book. but some websites were willing to pay for some of them. i didnt do it though. The aircraft that may be declassified soon, i gave copies of the pics to someone who runs a big aviation website so he can post them the minute its made public. and yeah he paid for the rights to them...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join