It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The USAF is already planning on how to deal with the treaties regarding weapons in space, or at least has been since FY 2000.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Yes, they came from Germany. Because it's not like Jack Northrop ever built a flying wing before the end of the war. All our technological advances came from Germany.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There must be a secret addendum to those "Weaponizing of Space" agreements, since it looks like the Air Force has been shooting/scaring away "unfriendly ET craft" from our planet/atmosphere for quite awhile. (But, again, I don't know if the TR-3B is the shooter-craft, or if the Air Force uses ground-based lasers.)

www.youtube.com...
SIMON PARKS AT "THE BASES CONFERENCE"
Mentions that militaries now have radar that can watch 2/3s of the planet surface/atmosphere at one time. If they detect an enemy/unfriendly ET-craft, they get rid of them. How can they figure out who is friendly or hostile, given how fast UFOs travel? See below ...

ufoupdateslist.com...
(2000) AIR FORCE BUYS SUPER-COMPUTER TO ID UFOS

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18447610]MKMoniker[/pos

Really, the only limits on weapons in space as per treaty involve WMD.

There was a lot of work that went into the "Star Wars" weaponization of space back in the Cold War. You really don't think they quit researching that stuff...?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
There must be a secret addendum to those "Weaponizing of Space" agreements, since it looks like the Air Force has been shooting/scaring away "unfriendly ET craft" from our planet/atmosphere for quite awhile. (But, again, I don't know if the TR-3B is the shooter-craft, or if the Air Force uses ground-based lasers.)

www.youtube.com...
SIMON PARKS AT "THE BASES CONFERENCE"
Mentions that militaries now have radar that can watch 2/3s of the planet surface/atmosphere at one time. If they detect an enemy/unfriendly ET-craft, they get rid of them. How can they figure out who is friendly or hostile, given how fast UFOs travel? See below ...

ufoupdateslist.com...
(2000) AIR FORCE BUYS SUPER-COMPUTER TO ID UFOS

Moniker. Astro himself a pilot of one of these things told me that the black triangles are not TR3b's. The name is used to specifically draw away attention. All the information under tr3b is false information written up specifically to fool you and the internet browsing public.

Why do you find info about the tr3b but not the romeo kilo's craft? That vid you mention with the laser beam is a hoax. the creator of said vid admitted it. Were not trying to steer you wrong here.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I didn't realise Astr0 said he was an actual Pilot or RK as he called them.
Did he ever elaborate on the "relearnt knowledge" beyond postings viewable on here?

If RK's did exist I imagine they would have very strong fraternal relationships so the thought of one of them jeopardising the others by revealing any information makes me further doubt the story.

edit on 23-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

That tells me exactly what your mindset is: You truly believe that TPTB could easily shut down every website, remove YouTube videos, anything and everything on the Internet, IF classified info about a Black Project were ever revealed. Since these websites and videos I linked to are still available, then you are absolutely certain that they just must be false. (I don't think your logic has kept pace with the spread of the Internet. But ... believe what you want.)

I've had groups of threads burned off of Fark for mentioning a particular DOE project. Well, two.

DOD has burned entire print runs of books that had stuff that was classified Secret. Nothing more than jelly bean operational protocols for Special Forces. Much less TS.

I've also seen stuff retroactively classified TS that are gone from the net and open publications, like Ken Edwards' open forum on the uses of antimatter. There may be people who have a copy somewhere, but you can't find it with google anymore, except for comments that don't address content. Same with a whoopsie disclosure about Able Providence, although I got with a certain military publisher who used to be an ATS member and we found a couple of arcane references to it.

It can be done. Hell, there used to be a lot of net info on the "Seven Days in April" event, now that's pretty much gone as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I will stop posting in this discussion on the TR-3B. Not because I doubt its reality, but because I don't want what I've already posted to disappear. To my mind, everything I've posted is accurate and relevant. And it is, in reality, just another satellite issue around the deepest, darkest non-secret of all: the long history and existence of extra-terrestrials on and around this planet - and their cooperation with our and other governments.

I guess, as a new member, I assumed that ATS was more open and accepting of material contrary to the "official gov. agenda". It is even said in their Mission Statement, that only by airing different views in an open forum, can the Truth sometimes be revealed. I've learned to do my research and stay above the hysterical fray of uncorroborated opinions.

Instead, I've been attacked continuously in this discussion by a belligerent and disrespectful Moderator who believes the opposite of ATS: That the gov. is SO powerful, that if something is Top Secret, and you can read about it on the Internet, then everything on the Internet is automatically deemed false.

Now a half dozen others are parroting the same anti-ATS philosophy, and I've stopped getting stars. Got it. I understand. TPTB may not be able to control every little thing on the internet, but they can kick you from one end of ATS to the other until you "get THEIR message." How sad ...

The Truth and I retreat. Over and out.
edit on 23-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: additional comments

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The Truth and I retreat. Over and out.

No one's been belligerent. Maybe you're not getting stars because no one believes that the "TR3B" was a real project anymore, and you haven't brought anything to the table that's particularly convincing.

OTOH, I give you -

The burning of Operation Dark Heart

THAT one's true.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Me never said he was a pilot of them. He just leaked a lot of info. He flew on them, and helped crew on them at one point, but wasn't an actual pilot of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

If you consider disagreement to be belligerent, then you will find a lot of belligerent people in the world. I've been far from belligerent in this discussion.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Been a member here a long time and zaphod has always been courteous in any thread I have seen him active In

Truth is not one of us knows the nuts and bolts of this so called TR3B,there are plenty here who will have a better understanding from years of knowledge relating to studying other projects and that's what makes this site unique

Changing the topic now,I can't believe an active pilot would risk being grounded and thrown out the Air Force or navy to brag about flying these craft

It would be a hell of a come down from piloting one of these to propping up a bar stool in a bar:-/
edit on 23-9-2014 by Whereismypassword because: How can ipad type boots instead of boots!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just for clarity; do you mean he alleged to have been on the crafts- or are you saying you actually believe he has been aboard a craft?

edit on 23-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Both honestly. From what I know about him, he'd be in a position to actually get on board one, so I don't have any trouble believing he actually went on at least one.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Even if it's partially true, I'd have thought information that sensitive would've been purged from the internet pretty damn quick, no?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Poon

It depends.

Some of the stuff that's true is so outrageous that no one would believe it anyway. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. There are things under wraps that people would never believe were made by mankind, but are. [insert ancient alien dude meme]

Some of the stuff gets leaked so widespread and is seen by so many people, that pulling it would be an admission of truth. Many people here copy their replies to a word document before posting, so the information wouldn't be gone "forever".

edit on 23-9-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Poon

Its a catch 22 for the DIA. If it's really outrageous and they hammer the hell out of it, they just proved it's true. But if they leave it out there, most people are going to read it and scream BS, as we saw here with it.

So their best option is to let natural skepticism do their job for them, and not prove it true.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Me never said he was a pilot of them. He just leaked a lot of info. He flew on them, and helped crew on them at one point, but wasn't an actual pilot of them.

Zap well he told me his name was a hint to his posistion,but we call all on board a shuttle astronauts so ill go with that. point is he well knows what they are. Its a shame some people confuse knowing with being mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cheers Mystik and Zaph.

In this instance, would the DIA's powers have been limited by the fact that the protaganist (probably) wasn't a US citizen?

There was a drip-feed of information for some months, then a grand finale; is it safe to presume that if the source was an American the info would've dried up very quickly and never reached the finale?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: yuppa

I didn't realise Astr0 said he was an actual Pilot or RK as he called them.
Did he ever elaborate on the "relearnt knowledge" beyond postings viewable on here?

If RK's did exist I imagine they would have very strong fraternal relationships so the thought of one of them jeopardising the others by revealing any information makes me further doubt the story.

Well thats as much detail as ill go into without telling what was said. lets just say his name is more than just for kicks. Also he was here to find others who were of like mindset and has not said anything that could put in danger anyone of his friends or compatriots.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join