It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

At the Nevada Test Site (now grouping Area 51, S-4 and Nellis AFB), men and careers have come and gone for decades. And ultra-secrecy has been hammered into all of them. When Bob Lazar (who worked with alien tech at S-4) went public with what he knew and saw, the government tried to literally erase his entire existence.

I firmly believe the TR-3B exists, even if finding credible info on it is a difficult slog thru the Internet. Here is more:

topsecretairplanes.blogspot.com...#!
TOP SECRET AIRPLANES: THE TR-3B

(Jan. 2012) "A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology."

"The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesnt take much propulsion to maintain altitude. At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma. With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally.

"The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellent. The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen propellent, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust. The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner.

"In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellent mass is oxygen. What you have to remember is, that the 3 rocket engines only have to propel 11 percent of the mass of the Top Secret TR-3B. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet then God knows how fast it can go!"

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Sep 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED, quote shortened.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology

Apparently they'll kill you for saying it exists, but they won't erase it from the internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly. People go to prison, or worse for sharing state secrets. If this information was somehow true -- it wouldn't be allowed to float around on the internet.

What strikes me as odd, is that they sprinkle *just* enough believable information in there to make these sources seem credible.

It's a disinformation campaign pure and simple to keep researchers occupied and chasing their own tails instead of focusing on the real deal -- which I might add -- is impossible, if not near impossible to research on the normal internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Can you think of a better way to get people to ignore the very real projects that are out there? Just look at the TR3B. People will go to their grave insisting it's real, and every detail about it is true, when the reality is that if it was even sniffing at the truth, the DIA would have nuked the internet to get rid of it.

And in the meantime, look at what's REALLY going on that we've been talking about.
edit on 9/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah, compared to what's REALLY going on ...

Besides, as you mentioned -- the DIA would be all over it. There are plenty of governments that we wouldn't want this stuff known to. If some random person can look all this information up -- what is to stop China?

Yet another reason the disinfo is out there -- to obfuscate the real truth.
edit on 22-9-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ok I respect your opinion as you know a lot about aviation .On a clear night with no clouds and a bright moon I observed a craft with typical aviation lights on it do that warp speed stretch and blur then vanish in Eire

So what in the hell could that be? If it's not the tr3b what other craft can balls out accelerate like that?

I'm used to seeing the RAF and even woken up with vibrations going through the house from time to time when chinooks fly over my village very late or the apache with its rolls Royce engine .this craft appeared normal then did the unthinkable and from my perspective it changed from straight Left to right and went 45 angle up and startreked away:-/

Been to groom lake as well,well as close as myself and a Friend could after travelling up that dirt road for ages on our BMW bikes before we played cat and mouse with the security there watching us watching them with night vision :-/ they had about 3 choppers out that night circling in the distance

And guess what ,right on the main road there we observed a very bright ball of yellow light flying slowly towards Vegas direction-turned our engines off and had a smoke and watched it slowly disappear with no sound whatsoever and if you know that area there isn't a lot of noise pollution

I'm intrigued I know what I saw in Eire and if our or your craft can just vanish like that the technology is so far ahead of what we are seeing now:-/ think about that technology coming down to domestic flights, cutting flight times and reducing the carbon footprint of every flight

They have these super advanced craft, what in the hell do they use them for?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ah, the ultimate threat: Military Black Ops gov. has me in their crosshairs - and my life is at risk.

I.DON'T.CARE. This is always the end-point when the information I post can't be successfully disputed or rebutted. Start hurling threats.

Meanwhile, you've morphed from "absolutely doesn't exist" to "it never got off the drawing board." Despite all the YouTube videos of it, despite the historical accounts and more current specifics of this craft, despite all the articles I've linked to that basically all corroborate the TR-3B as a successful Black Project that is up and flying - and has been for decades. Does the strain of saying something you know to be false over and over ever wear on you?

Meanwhile, I've been rummaging around in NRO's FOIA Reading Room, and one author has been busy making FOIA requests. If anyone knows what's really going on with the TR-3B, ask Jeffrey T. Richelson.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1411415683&sr=8-5&keywords=jeffrey+t.+richelson[ editby]edit on 22-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: link broken

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Where did I do that? I've NEVER changed my stance on the TR3B. It's utter drivel, and crap.

So you're the SOLE source for TR3B info huh. The government can't stop you, can't shut down websites, and can't stop the information. Sure, keep telling yourself that.

The government does NOT have to release crap through FOIA, and when it comes to black projects doesn't. So you can play that card all you want, it doesn't mean anything.

It's just stunning that you think that you could get this out if they really didn't want it out. They could shut down every website that had this on it if it was even in the same ballpark as the truth. That not a single one has ever been shut down or received a request to take the info down says a lot.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

There are several threads that talk about exotic craft, as well as interesting technologies. They're scattered all over on the aviation section. I couldn't say what exactly it was but you can probably find some good information there.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What it comes down to:

Are people seeing black triangle-shaped craft? Yes.

Are they actually named the "TR3B"? NO.

The triangles are real, but the information about them isn't real. TR3B is a name that does not exist in conjunction with what people are seeing. What you and I see on the internet is what we are allowed to see.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the link was an interesting read but as others said here it is speculation untill the day arrives when they show us these craft none of us are the wiser

Have heard a few different theories on its power source ranging from mercury and anti grav to nuclear powered

Here's a take on the craft from uk perspective I know years ago when Unexplained and UFO magazines were sold before the Internet crushed their sales there used to be a fair bit on this craft as there were a few sightings

www.ufocasebook.com...

It's a mystery,these craft have been sighted or others sharing the same outrageous technology and what they have been doing with them since the late 80s is what I would like to know!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You will find there is a lot more flying around doing things that will have you questioning peoples sanity. There are some rabbit holes out there that go places that have you questioning your own sanity.

But it's a hell of a fun ride.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I seriously doubt any FOIA requests regarding these black triangles would be honored. There's a thread on here about how the NSA has "lost" all of the UFO files in relation to a FOIA request.

Nope, if the government doesn't want you to know something -- you won't, plain and simple. If you ever do get anything in the form of a FOIA request -- expect it to be highly redacted to the point of being useless. Lots of black Sharpie!

What is allowed to be out there that everyone is seeing likely is disinformation. It may or may not be sanctioned or even directly created by the government -- but it sure isn't the truth. If it was, it would have been scrubbed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I agree they seem to have pushed beyond the boundaries anyone thought possible and concerning a recent discussion on Hypersonic missiles I don't think they would be a problem to the craft we don't know about!

Ok let's forget TR3b or any other name one could throw about-

With your experience on aviation what do you think these insanely fast craft ranging in sizes are being used for?

Surely if they have been used in warfare so far we would have heard about it,one would think?

Same with taking SF or anyone to a location super quick and the bin laden operation involved stealth helicopters

So are these just spy planes? Surely no?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As I've been told before...

You don't use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Moving high value cargo secretly, insertions and extractions, straight research. There are other platforms for ISR work that are better. They also do some orbital work depending on which one.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thanks for responding, Zaphod58. "They could shut down every website that had this on it if it was even in the same ballpark as the truth. That not a single one has ever been shut down or received a request to take the info down says a lot. "

That tells me exactly what your mindset is: You truly believe that TPTB could easily shut down every website, remove YouTube videos, anything and everything on the Internet, IF classified info about a Black Project were ever revealed. Since these websites and videos I linked to are still available, then you are absolutely certain that they just must be false. (I don't think your logic has kept pace with the spread of the Internet. But ... believe what you want.)

One of the articles I posted recently mentioned that the TR-3B's engine was made by "Rodkwell." Perhaps they meant Rockwell-Collins?:

www.rockwellcollins.com...
ROCKWELL COLLINS PRO LINE 4 TO PRO LINE 21 UPGRADE PROGRAM EXTENDS TO ASTRA SPX

Or perhaps the TR-3B /Astra technology HAS leaked out to select defense contractors:

www.adastrarocket.com...
AD ASTRA ROCKET COMPANY - SPACE PROPULSION
Based in Texas, they have other sub-offices in Costa Rica and Germany. And they DO mention "nuclear thermal" propulsion. Hmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The TR3B had been around for years. All they had to do was stop the first couple of websites and videos, and they'd stop it in it's tracks.

It's funny that they can get every single copy of other real information, even from the wayback machine, without a problem. Including videos.

And you have no clue what I base my information on, but I well say it's based on a hell of a lot better sources than anything the TR3B information is based on. It sure as hell isn't "it's on the internet so it can't be true."

So now a company that makes avionics and radios is making super advanced engines. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Keep in mind that the internet was created as a military/DARPA project.

The military has the capability to scan all internet traffic for specific keywords and phrases related to black world technology. I won't go into the specifics, but suffice it to say -- the internet is "mulled over" by very advanced system(s).

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As best I can glean, the TR-3B is being used for surveillance and reconaissance. And if you saw the sweeping red laser from the front tip of one in the YouTube video I posted, that does appear to be its primary function. I read one account that a TR-3B was once used to take high level diplomats to Russia for a meeting. Interesting story, but I've been unable to corroborate it.

I've seen nothing to suggest that the TR-3B is armed, and I know space-capable countries have signed agreements prohibiting the "Weaponizing of Space." But ... if China can shoot down satellites with lasers, and India is developing a 'kill vehicle' to protect their in-orbit satellites, I'd say the Weaponizing of Space is already underway. But if you read the article below, the Air Force has been determined to create a air/space-craft that can fly as fast as UFOs. So the TR-3B probably answered a lot of thorny problems for different agencies.

The origins of the Flying Triangle may be back in Nazi Germany:

www.sciences360.com...
BLACK TRIANGLE UFOS

"Black Triangle UFO’s are perhaps the most interesting and mysterious of all types of UFO’s because of their shape, size, and matching design features that the military have been experimenting on for years. Most of these UFO triangles have been seen way before 1980 and are more prevalent today than ever.

"Most Ufologist believe these to be possibly US military experimental aircraft, but reports of similar shape UFO’s go back all the way to the 1940’s. Oddly enough, just before the end of the war with Germany, the Nazi regime were working on the Me-163 and the Horten 229 (a swept-wing or triangle shape bomber-jet.). It is common knowledge that many German scientist after the war fled to the United States and Russia, and were able to continued their work to develop jet planes and incorporate the once top-secret swept-wing designs."

"Observers say these Black Triangles can move vertically and horizontally with ease. Using technology more advance than were suppose to have. Retired trained military pilots have spoken out that they themselves have witnesses these triangle UFO’s in the skies and recognize that the triangular objects match no known aircraft that they are aware of. The Black Triangles can maneuvers so otherworldly as to be practically alien in origin. UFO’s are real and some are clearly manmade flying objects. But the fact also remains that UFO’s have been out-flying our jets for years and that the Air Force has been trying to catch up."

www.wired.com...
(2008) WIRED: MILITARY UFOs - THE TRUTH (UPDATED)
edit on Mon Sep 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join