It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is an interesting video. Seen it before, but it is still a cool video and sparks my imagination.

Seeing this video, I would imagine that they would behave almost exactly how I would envision such a craft like that to behave while flying, how the three points rotate as it flies. Even how the two seem to be linked up would be something like I would imagine.

I guess the only thing different thing that I would add, in my mind, is to equip each craft with a way to not only become invisible to radar but also become invisible in the visible light spectrum (I know... sounds like a Wonder Woman comic book).

Then I'd churn them out by the thousands and have them flying over every inch of the globe at all times. Nobody the wiser. Yes, I have quite the imagination. Maybe someday in the future.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

There is a platform in the works that is reportedly unmanned (although I've heard it's more optionally, than straight unmanned), with a Mach 5+ top speed, extremely high altitude, and long range.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Right, because it's all about the ego and feeling important. Whatever. There really are people on ATS that know things, and are willing to share what they can when they can. And it has nothing to do with ego. But I guess it's just better to shut up to make people happy than to say anything, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Right, because it's all about the ego and feeling important. Whatever. There really are people on ATS that know things, and are willing to share what they can when they can. And it has nothing to do with ego. But I guess it's just better to shut up to make people happy than to say anything, right?

So very true.

Sometimes there ARE people that may be driven by ego, just dying to be validated and able to scream, "I told you so."

Other times there may just be miniscule teapots that have to let off a tiny puff of steam here and there.

Take both as you will but always keep one eye and ear open, especially if you feel excluded. There may be something to learn.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I would like to apologize
On several occasions now I have made snarky comments about your way of communicating
I've been rude and disrespectful
Because I have been frustrated.
These things are very interesting and exciting, and I do respect your opinion, but it is very difficult to watch you play cat and mouse with sincere people who are curious
And I know you do it intentionally, we may not agree as to what that intent is....
OK I've gone there again...stopping now

I came to apologize because I do respect you experience and knowledge, but...dude, you can be frustrating.

I am posting this publicly, will also send a copy as a PM because it is off topic and should probably be removed

Oh wait

Its a freaking UFO!
There saved it in the end!

X

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's frustrating for me too. I'd LOVE to start a thread and just yell "This is what's going on!" but I don't dare, because I really don't want to go to jail over it. And I'd LOVE to tell you guys a lot more than I have, and I know a couple people that have said they'd love to go out in a blaze of glory, but again the whole jail thing comes up. So those that know, do what we can to let things out.

Frustrating? As hell. Safe? Damn right.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse
This is an interesting video. Seen it before, but it is still a cool video and sparks my imagination.

Seeing this video, I would imagine that they would behave almost exactly how I would envision such a craft like that to behave while flying, how the three points rotate as it flies. Even how the two seem to be linked up would be something like I would imagine.

I guess the only thing different thing that I would add, in my mind, is to equip each craft with a way to not only become invisible to radar but also become invisible in the visible light spectrum (I know... sounds like a Wonder Woman comic book).

Then I'd churn them out by the thousands and have them flying over every inch of the globe at all times. Nobody the wiser. Yes, I have quite the imagination. Maybe someday in the future.

Ummm...actually. A true black triangle can become invisible to the naked eye. ALso they take a long time to produce a single one as well. its a very very painstaking process given that they are sort of Grown to a ceretain point where after they can be machined,tooled,and otherwise become usable,but thats just something i have heard,and i cannot confirm or deny this information.

As for the invisibilty cloak. Remember the university developing that? they got the information how do do it with the trickle down effect of the tech from the secret program id wager.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I've heard they're not build "in house" anymore, for what it's worth.
edit on 19-9-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: yuppa

I've heard they're not build "in house" anymore, for what it's worth.

Thats not surprising considering the "location" of said house.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Without the A-12, this is our only chance to see a flying Dorito. hehe

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ALso they take a long time to produce a single one as well. its a very very painstaking process given that they are sort of Grown to a ceretain point where after they can be machined,tooled,and otherwise become usable,but thats just something i have heard,and i cannot confirm or deny this information.

Well, being grown, I would imagine that they would have one hell of a nursery. And I will now proceed to shut the hell up about any of this.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I agree on the TR3B but what I would like to know is was E.F. a member on ATS before? That was the guy that was speaking the loudest. Oh, and he copyrighted the CG pics too. That wasn't suspicious at all. a reply to: Aliensun

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Anybody that went out in a blaze of glory whilst not revealing the "whole truth" fails by definition- that would include seeding disinformation within fact.

One of the main problem with this entire area seems to be 10 times as many wannabe "In the Know"'s as possible credible sources and the credible dont seem to confirm or deny the wannabe ITK's.

To Zaphod: As someone who understands modern aeronautical systems and doesn't seem to make too many outlandish claims- would you advise that people are wasting their time researching Black Triangles- specifically of the man made variety-probably being some sort of Vacuum Airship with low fluid friction superconducting surface?

edit on 20-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
These craft are a lot faster than your being told

6 years back I observed by chance at roughly 23.00 hours an aircraft at high altitude not visible to the naked eye while casualy looking at the moon through some binoculars while in South west Eire

It had the normal aviation lights blinking and then from right to left to started to accelerate before(I'm not joking)it stupendously achieved so fast speeds it became a metallic blur that stretched like warp speed is shown in So many science fiction films and vanished

That's fast! the g force would have been off the scale with that acceleration so one must assume the pilots don't feel any with this modern technology

The warp speed like blur to my position and it's elevation was a bout 2 inches of travel looking through the binoculars and was instant stretch and vanish

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Anybody that went out in a blaze of glory whilst not revealing the "whole truth" fails by definition- that would include seeding disinformation within fact.

One of the main problem with this entire area seems to be 10 times as many wannabe "In the Know"'s as possible credible sources and the credible dont seem to confirm or deny the wannabe ITK's.

To Zaphod: As someone who understands modern aeronautical systems and doesn't seem to make too many outlandish claims- would you advise that people are wasting their time researching Black Triangles- specifically of the man made variety-probably being some sort of Vacuum Airship with low fluid friction superconducting surface?

Look. the black triangle aircraft do exist,BUT they are not a TR3B. There are patents in the patent office for the device that enables them to fly at such high rates of speed as well. Plasma sheating tech is used by them to reduce the air resistence to almost nil. The B2 uses this tech BUT only on th ewing edges and it works great. Now imagine the whole aircraft using that same device. The B2 dont create a vacuum in front of it either but the black tris do.

Its one of the reasons they seem to dissapear when they suddenly move. Remember highly advanced science will always resemble majic to most. The airforce have something now more similiar to modern aircraft now that use some of th esame tech curently in development. One with a Green light one with a yellow one. Ask Zaphod about these.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18438709]yuppa[/post

I agree.
I specifically didnt mention "TR3B"- as I dont think anyone is actually bothered about its designation (hey brah it's actually Tier 3 B" type discussion ) - more about what it can do, it's origins and implications.

"Disappearing craft" might be un-manned (anything above standing start to 450 MPH might seem to disappear if observer is focussing on the origin) and it seems quite likely that you would have multiple crafts for multiple roles (as per conventional systems).

I struggle to visualise how negating gravity/artificially creating atmospheric buoyancy would cancel inertia as theres a whole separate set of relativistic energies to be displaced in terms of human tolerances... possibly some sort of optical/camo trick at work in manned craft instead!)

Interesting stuff.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i just finished reading this thread and decided to throw in my 2 cents. The designation TR3B does not exist. The Aurora does not exist. Its simply a line item in the B-2s classified budget at the time. Now follow on programs like the ASTRA or other types could be out there.

I will say the fastest plane i ever refueled was the SR-71. I've never seen a production aircraft faster than that. Ive refueled technology demonstrators that are still classified that have the shapes of some of those plastic models companies put out. If they went into production idk cause i got out of the air force about a year and a half later. I only know of one manned aircraft that has a few dozen copies made that is still classified to this day, even though their primary mission when created has ended.

When you talk about a house shaking, a jet flying at mach 1 can shake a house if low enough. it doesn't have to be that fast to shake a house. I remember my house shaking all the time when jets would sonic boom around us. They weren't high mach jets. Not to say they dont exist though. Im 95% sure that the so called sr-72 is already flying in some form, maybe a scaled technology demonstrator or full size model.

I also heard a rumor last week that they are in the process of declassifing an aircraft that was flying out of groom back in the early 2000s. If they do, then i got some great photos to post on here. lol

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

The aircraft doesn't need to go mach 1 to shake the house. Several years ago while camping in the Smokey Mountains, two B-1s came over very low and went into afterburner as they climbed over the campsite. Now that was earth moving!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135
I also heard a rumor last week that they are in the process of declassifing an aircraft that was flying out of groom back in the early 2000s. If they do, then i got some great photos to post on here. lol

Just make sure that even the paint job has been declassified this time. Heard a story one time involving an off-colored F-117 that wasn't supposed to have been made public.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

originally posted by: boomer135

Just make sure that even the paint job has been declassified this time. Heard a story one time involving an off-colored F-117 that wasn't supposed to have been made public.

you talking about the grey ghost? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join