It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standing on the Moon…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I was standing on the moon with a chicken, I asked it “why did you cross the moon?” The chicken told me because you did not cook me. I replied that it is hard to light a fire here on the moon since there is not much of an atmosphere. The chicken smiled and thought it was safe until daylight.

As the moons temp hit 250 deg f in the daytime I used a concave camera glass and cooked that mouthy chicken to the core. I even added some moon salt to perfection.

At night the leftover chicken flash froze as the temp was -203f.

Never will a chicken cross the moon! 🤫

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Completely surreal and out of this world... and educational, JJ...

I needed a laugh.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Haha! Thank you! I needed to laugh too!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Is that you Arnold Bedford or Kate Callender? It can't be Joseph Cavor as he was left in the Moon.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Amazing story! Chickens were actually sent to space in 1989 by the USA. The experiment was a success and one of the chickens went to live out his years in the Louisville Zoo!

the Chicken Embryo Development in Space experiment, or in short, Chix in Space. The eggs orbited the Earth 80 times over the course of five days; about a week after they touched down, the first chick hatched. Named Kentucky, he was sent to live out his days at the Louisville Zoo, where he had signage proclaiming him the original recipe of space chickens. He was one of eight Chix in Space that survived, Vellinger says: all from the batch of eggs fertilized nine days before launch.

Russia also tried the experiment with quail eggs in 1979 I believe, but their chicks were deformed when they hatched and they determined that it was because of the higher radiation levels in space.

So, chicks in space is real and...one of them just might want to take a walk across the moon!

What do you call a chicken born in space? Alien chicks? Mutant chicks?

edit on bFridayAmerica/Chicago524 by RecordKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RecordKeeper

Thank you for this! They all were cooked or flash frozen! Crispy radiation chicks !
edit on 24-5-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Well the hollow moon has a door and he was stuck with the frozen peeps!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I love it! Completely answers the question, "why did the chicken cross the Lunar orbit"!!!!

I also very much enjoyed that you encorporated the current knowledge of the 'Sodium Tail' on the moon.

Absolutely wonderful!! Sometimes less is more! Great short story!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank you very much! I am sending you a moon cooked chicken to the Caribbean
edit on 24-5-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

join