It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by InhaleExhale

So, don't transfer your problems, and the way you try to resolve them, to others. Thanks!

Your welcome,

not sure for what as I am struggling to understand what you mean.

Is it because you were wrong about your assumption of me loving myself and giving you the reply I did.

What problems do I have that I am transferring onto others as you say?

Please do tell,

I love hearing about my own issues and problems that i am transferring onto others from some stranger on the internet making predictions about aliens and the bible.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

oh ok i see now finally what you mean. you mean nothing can be a fact.
sorry for misunderstand
but i dont think mathematicians agree with you on that point! neither scientests or physicians agree nothing can be a fact.
for example that 1+1=2 is considered by many a fact.

but i see now what u mean

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I think you misunderstood what I said but it is my bad since I made a mistake with the word 'are' in the sentence: Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) are variable? The right sentence is: Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) IS variable? If the size of an ET ship is variable it means that the size the witnesses will see will depend on the moment they will see it! That's why I said 'would say'. It's not a matter of bad intel but about what the people will witness at a given time. The ET ships would look like disks. AGAIN, they transform the apparent size (from the witnesses perspective) of the ship according the time density they reach inside the ship.

Cool,

so this pretty much means that if people see lets say stars in the sky it be proof of what your saying.

So if witnesses are seeing little twinkling dots of light in the sky above London that could be ET using this description of yours because of time density of these ships?

So how about some sort of size range then?

First you were talking about the interior of the ships being larger than the 100-500 feet they look like from the outside to the observer to now being able to transform into what could be described as star like light in the sky.

So a range could be a simple dot to the size you gave previously?

I suspect I am not misunderstanding what your posting but showing the holes/cracks in your story as many others are and you are desperately trying to cover them with what seems like clear film.

The holes/cracks are still visible, a stronger foundation leads to less cracks.

Take it as you will.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Menedes567
I think this will happen sometime by October 9 2013, then by October 23 2013, everyone on Earth will know the truth about ETs as well as open ET Contact that will have already been initiated by that date......

While I do not really agree with the OP, I also do not entirely disagree.

Can we expect this highly unusual publicly observed visitation?....Not Likely within the given time frame.
But
when you take into consideration the history of the UK and thier persistence and eagerness for an ET visitation, and for so many years at that..who knows?

Perhaps the first open display for the masses will in fact take place there.
I just think the ETS have any interest in making this appearance, and to be honest I think they are way too Secretive

As for them making this appearance for this event??I got the impression from the post it was being suggested they would allow themselves to be seen out of Necessity .. Don't you think if they wanted to get in and get out with being seen They could EASILY do just that...They have kept themself hidden from the public for 60 years(:

In addition, when you take into consideration the overall dissatisfaction of the people of the world currently seem to have, it would be a great opportunity to really make a difference when so many are looking for hope.

So the idea is good and the location very possible...

But, if you think that -

"everyone on Earth will know the truth about ETs as well as open ET Contact that will have already been initiated by that date....."

your wrong on that..sorry..- A thousand questions will follow along with a disbelief by many, this include an unwillingness to accept these are truly space visitors.

tom

edit on 15-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typos

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

exiteternity

oh ok i see now finally what you mean. you mean nothing can be a fact.
sorry for misunderstand
but i dont think mathematicians agree with you on that point! neither scientests or physicians agree nothing can be a fact.
for example that 1+1=2 is considered by many a fact.

but i see now what u mean

1+1=2 is a fact in a mathematical equation, so I agree with mathematicians.

I mean everything is belief not that nothing can be fact.

Its an extremely hard concept for me to explain in terms so other might understand as I do,

We have facts and they are so because they are rock solid, they are not suppose to change.

I believe we will gain new knowledge of concepts that we simply cannot comprehend or even begin to think or imagine comprehension of because its a concept thats eluded life from the time we think the universe began.

With new concepts that are as of now unknown to us new facts will emerge which in turn could possibly refute the facts we know today.

There is no wrong or right until we get to the end and really see the big picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

so there will never be facts? or rights or wrongs?
nothing is proven nor ever will, because "sometimes in the future new facts can arise to kill the current facts" ?

that doesnt seem like a healthy logic to live by

but i know what you mean, i just dont think its very logical

by your logic i am a space unicorn already, but noone knows YET, im wearing human skin only!

its ok buddy you are welcome to think that way too

its seems like a very ambigous life to lead where nothing is real cus nothing can ever be proven, since nothing are facts.
that must be a pain in the arse to live such way

edit on 15-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

but i know what you mean, i just dont think its very logical

No it seems you don't,

That's the way its worked in the past.

Facts were realized and knowledge gained. Its argued that facts were facts before we knew of them but that is another debate all together.

From an aware observers point of view before they observed or were aware of the fact how was it a fact to them and their awareness?

so there will never be facts? or rights or wrongs? nothing is proven nor ever will, because "sometimes in the future new facts can arise to kill the current facts" ? that doesnt seem like a healthy logic to live by

I already stated that there are facts, there are rights and wrongs however they will be unknown to us until we see a little deeper or get a better idea of what the big picture looks like.

You gave a equation and I said that is a fact that 1+1=2.

The only things proven are numbers, proof as in regards to truth of a proposition will be ever changing.

Mathematical proof is what will be stable.

Its a healthy logic if you don't allow paranoia of not knowing affect your being, It gives so many more options of possible outcomes for questions that need answers.

by your logic i am a space unicorn already, but noone knows YET, im wearing human skin only!

Are you?

My logic dictates no such thing on its own, your addition of the unicorn might do so because we don't know what we will know tomorrow, we can guess and hypothesize.

If a concept similar the matrix was to become a reality to us and humans were really just computer programs in virtual reality who"s to say your not just wearing human skin to cover your true identity?

its seems like a very ambigous life to lead where nothing is real cus nothing can ever be proven, since nothing are facts. that must be a pain in the arse to live such way

extremely ambiguous,

where nothing and everything is real and a deception all at once.

It can be at times but like most other humans we are resilient and can adjust to many harsh or pleasurable environments.

What way of living isn't a pain in the arse at times, are there any that one can say actually exist in the real world of duality?

Its OK to have strange beliefs and think you know it all.

Its when you start imposing that onto others free will and insist your right and they are wrong is when I contradict my self and have to voice my opinion of whats occurring to be wrong at that given moment even though I know I could be found to be in the wrong once I see things after the fact of them occurring.

My logic has enabled me to have understanding of why I feel guilt, why I feel and act the way I do through looking back and analyzing what I experience from many different perspectives.

In doing so it helps me control my emotions at any given moment a little better than could in the past before I made this self discovery.

its ok buddy you are welcome to think that way too

I know,

I like your unicorn flying to mars on the fairy dust making out with a leprechaun idea.

Use your imagination, its not just for kids like its said, an adult with an active imagination is good, overactive like mine can become an issue if you let it get out of hand like many do that visit these boards.

Mine is way out there but I am well grounded to where I stand and have a very strong footing and foundation to hold me up.

I just wish many others making these claims would have a strong foundation so their claims can gain some weight, but so far many have failed.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

ok buddy i think you went over my head

i believe what can be proven facts, the rest is just imagination.

you believe anything and everything
lets end it at that understanding

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Olivet

combatmaster

Olivet

combatmaster
reply to post by Olivet

So if the ET's dont take me with them? What will happen to me/my soul?

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

Amazing.... so there is a way to live a life of greed, corruption, money, drugs etc... and to do watever you want, live by your own rules, kill people left right and center, steal and use everything while destroying the planet at the same time... and after all that you die in a nuke so you dont even need to suffer the consequences of your karma! hahahahaha amazing!

Now that's what i call a loophole !

Except that that kind of guy doesn't know if he will die under a nuclear explosion. You could have seen the problem the way round. What about the good guys dying in a nuclear blast?

THIS IS WHY THE BENEVOLENT ETS ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL OF THE EARTHLINGS. THEY FEEL / ARE RESPONSIBLE OF OUR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.

They won't hesitate to wage a war against the humankind to save the souls since we (USA, oops) proved that we were able to use them against ourselves.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

Hmmm.... interesting.

BTW.... Im still waiting on these UFO's to show up.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

exiteternity

ok buddy i think you went over my head

i believe what can be proven facts, the rest is just imagination.

you believe anything and everything
lets end it at that understanding

Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter.
It'll come to you sometime. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

what will come to me?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

The 'Bible scholars' haven't got the time to make educated statements about this theory of mine, and their beliefs would prevent them to clearly see the truth.

What "Bible Scholars" are you on about?

What are they're beliefs that would prevent them from seeing truth?

Most of the so-called 'Bible Scholars' are those who learned it from priests. The real Bible scholars from the universities are not supposed to have any belief about it if they study it from an historical perspective just to prove it through facts.

Now the first kind of Bible scholars are against any gnosis. We are not supposed to know God ourselves directly through mystical experiences. That's why their belief would prevent them from seeing the truth.

John's visions came from a gnostic experience. That's why we must interpret the Book of Revelations from the perspective of those who get visions in our modern society. These visions are made of symbols (when a situation is too complex to describe) and visions of real physical events, altogether mixed. Eventually, we must stick to the very accurate details of these descriptions, like Jesus asked us to do in Rev 22:18.

This is a theory, for the time being,

Yet you have posted in the dreams and predictions forum.

I was talking about the theory of the other thread still and always been in the Predictions and Prophecies forum.

Nope, not even a theory, maybe you can see some connection between and believe the things you say to yourself, but you have to realize you simply throwing wild statements left right and centre like the one about bible scholars and their beliefs that I quotes above.

Explain these wild statements or leave them out, they might fool one or two readers but most contributing to your thread have better vision and understanding than you give them credit for.

Comparing facts to a text having a self-coherent structure (like the Book of Revelations) is called a theory. This is how science works (equations are a self-coherent mathematical text). When the correlations are strong enough, this theory is said to be a good theory.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

This is THE FIRST TIME I PREDICT UFOs OVER LONDON IN A GIVEN MONTH.

It might be,

however other have in the past and you say there have never been any predicting like this on ATS.

Yet tsurfer2000h seems to remember last October like many other members do, where predictions like this were made, not Identical but on the same page.

You seem to have some reading problems. I was talking about my works (content of my books, articles and any kind of contributions) when talking about 'nothing like my work on ATS', not a prediction of UFOs coming in october. I have heard about these other predictions. However, I don't remember them talking about London.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Olivet
I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

I have been informed by my invisible pink unicorns that the invisible BRG unicorns in London do not want any UFO's over their cities so have decided to kick the crap out of any that turn up.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I didn't have the time to edit this quoting problem:

InhaleExhale wrote:

Yet you have posted in the dreams and predictions forum.

I answered:

I was talking about the theory of the other thread still and always been in the Predictions and Prophecies forum.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

Your reading the instructions back to front.

If one is incinerated from a nuclear blast it is them who is transferred to another planet, not the other way around.

Its the fools that will jump ship (get on the UFOs) that will be stuck in the oblivion that they are stuck in now.

You seem not to have understood my stance.

When people die from an enough close nuclear blast not only their bodies die, but their soul too because a nuclear explosion is a transfer of the time quanta from the spiritual realm (or high time densities, or high energy waves/particles) into the material realm. So, the spiritual energy of the souls are therefore transformed into a material effect. The souls are no more.

This is the main reason of the massive coming of the ETs since the end of WWII, after Hiroshima and Nagazaki.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

taoistguy
Olivet, you seem very concerned to warn people about this. Apart from the small number of people on this thread, are you also warning other people on other threads or other means of communication elsewhere?

No, this is the only thread / forum where I clearly speak about predicted UFOs sightings over London in October.

I count on the viral effect of Internet when these UFOs sightings have come true.

edit on 16-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

exiteternity

what will come to me?

A fuller understanding.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

hehe thats a bit cocky aint it? assuming i understand less than you? For all we know it could be me that has the higher understanding

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

exiteternity

hehe thats a bit cocky aint it? assuming i understand less than you? For all we know it could be me that has the higher understanding

Maybe you do, but it seems like you are having problems with it.

It imples I understand inhaleexhale. And you may too some time.
Doesn't assume I know more than you. For example, you may know how to wire up a certain type of circuit board and I have no idea.
I have done T'ai Chi for 25 years so it's likely I know more than you on the matter of T'ai Chi.
It's all relative. (THough sometimes it's all subjective!) :0

edit on 16-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join