It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It looks like OP's prediction of a UFO sighting in London still hasn't come to pass
I am thinking the real event would be at Cleveland, Ohio on October 24 2013.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Are you Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope. I'm just a regular guy who thinks that Dr. Boylan is on to something real, and that the Cleveland event might actually happen. The probability for that to happen, according to my estimates, is 75%.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm a little frustrated with myself because I saw a comment about Nuclear blast, lose of life and lose of sole and now I cant remember who said it.

my question is this and I don't mean do sound rude so if it comes across that my then please accept my apologise:

How do you know that the sole is lost as well? who told you this? After all I do believe in life after death.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

I am conveying my opinions, what you own countrymen have said about you, and how you continue to fail and always have some excuse (lacking data, there were "conditions", the press in France is against me, the ET's changed things, etc.) You don't seem to like that so you call me things.
edit on 10/15/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Oh, now it's your opinions. Until now it was about 'facts' against me. You admit now that you refer to lies and disinfos (Radio RIM in France, the so-called media) from my so-called countrymen (some of them, others defended me) that I exposed! As you see, you're not more informed than anyone else reading rumors and gossips. Your all 'facts' are just a bunch of libels.

I never said that ETs changed things. Never. You're just conveying opinions and misunderstandings, to say the least.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Olivet

My departure could be at any time soon without a prior notice. So, don't get nervous if my replies seem to be long to come.

Cheers.

Please let that day be sooner than later.

Let me guess....you will disappear for a week or more, like before when you were flying an alien ship, then reappear after NOTHING happens with UFO's in the world and then claim that you were able to talk the aliens out of doing anything for a while or they changed their minds.....can't wait to see where you pop up next!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Gutman
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, Prince William is gradually taking up more royal duties in what you call his "gap" year. This week he is participating in an investiture, one of those receiving a "gong" is tennis player Andy Murray.

Prince William practises with sword ahead of first investiture duty Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Last month Kensington Palace announced that the second in line to the throne was to leave his full-time job as an RAF search-and-rescue pilot in order to take on a greater royal role.

The prince was immediately criticised, however, for suggesting that he would not significantly increase the number of official duties he does each year - which stands at just 40 or so, compared to more than 300 conducted by his grandmother – in favour of a ‘transitional year’, learning more about the way the monarchy works.

From September 12th 2013 (The bolding is mine);

Prince William to swap armed forces for royal duties

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George are expected to move from their Anglesey home to Kensington Palace within the next few weeks

No, Prince William is NOT gradually taking up more royal duties in what THE REPORTERS call his "gap" year.

All you are showing is the confirmation of what I said. Prince William has chosen a gap year. It means that he won't make more royal duties to replace the lack of the RAF services:

The prince was immediately criticised, however, for suggesting that he would not significantly increase the number of official duties he does each year - which stands at just 40 or so, compared to more than 300 conducted by his grandmother – in favour of a ‘transitional year’, learning more about the way the monarchy works.

I don't know anything about UFO's or if they pick up signals from the BBC but if they do I hope they have a TV licence.

They don't need any TV licence. They got something much more interesting: time travel.

Olivet you stated in an earlier post that all kings of Britain/UK are Prince of Wales. That is incorrect, George I, William IV and George VI were not titled Prince of Wales. George VI first name was actually Albert.

You're right. There are few exceptions. But this doesn't change the nature of the RED DRAGON LINE.

I don't do predictions but;
For some time I have believed that Prince Charles will take the title King George VII when he becomes king. I have based this on the popularity of the name George within the family and also King Charles may be seen as an unlucky title in view of what happened to Charles I.

Prince Charles could be the next king George VII, indeed. There is a high probability. It therefore strengthens the theory of the Red Dragon being the first Beast...and Prince George being the Christ Returned soon. His first name (Prince) George would have been the way the Red Dragon 'devours' the male child to be Anointed.

Also I stated to friends at the time that Kate would give birth to a boy who would be named George. Lucky guess?
Probably although there are more royal boys than girls and I would not have been surprised if he'd been named James. I seem to remember a lot of people wanted a girl when Prince William was born.

Of course that I am not alone to have predicted a son for William and Kate. But what I did is to predict it two months before the birth and based on Nostradamus' quatrain X-72. I even insisted on the date of the birth being after July 14th to respect the Julian calendar.

Half way through the month so not much longer to wait.

Indeed. The events are very close.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

flyinghigher2014
This is becoming more of a therapy session than what this whole thread is meant to be about, come on guys stop acting silly and please get back on topic.

Pleeeeease

You are right. Some people believe they are here for a therapy! Thanks for your remark. Get back to the topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

My departure could be at any time soon without a prior notice. So, don't get nervous if my replies seem to be long to come.

Cheers.

Let me guess....you will disappear for a week or more, like before when you were flying an alien ship, then reappear after NOTHING happens with UFO's in the world and then claim that you were able to talk the aliens out of doing anything for a while or they changed their minds.....can't wait to see where you pop up next!

I will disappear to be changed. Your guessings are wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Cheers.

What are you changing into?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I think you misunderstood what I said but it is my bad since I made a mistake with the word 'are' in the sentence: Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) are variable? The right sentence is: Did you know that the size of the true UFOs (ET ships) IS variable? If the size of an ET ship is variable it means that the size the witnesses will see will depend on the moment they will see it! That's why I said 'would say'. It's not a matter of bad intel but about what the people will witness at a given time. The ET ships would look like disks. AGAIN, they transform the apparent size (from the witnesses perspective) of the ship according the time density they reach inside the ship.

Cool,

so this pretty much means that if people see lets say stars in the sky it be proof of what your saying.

So if witnesses are seeing little twinkling dots of light in the sky above London that could be ET using this description of yours because of time density of these ships?

So how about some sort of size range then?

First you were talking about the interior of the ships being larger than the 100-500 feet they look like from the outside to the observer to now being able to transform into what could be described as star like light in the sky.

So a range could be a simple dot to the size you gave previously?

I suspect I am not misunderstanding what your posting but showing the holes/cracks in your story as many others are and you are desperately trying to cover them with what seems like clear film.

The holes/cracks are still visible, a stronger foundation leads to less cracks.

Take it as you will.

No, InhaleExhale, you suspect wrongly. You misunderstand what is written every time it's a little bit complicated for you. Or you just do it on purpose.

First, I NEVER said that the interior of the ships will be 100 - 500 feet, but the exterior of the ship from a witness point of view could be seen as large as 100 - 500 feet.

Second, I said that, since the ETs ships are able to CHANGE their size, thanks to the fractal time principle, therefore at one point in time this size could be reduced to the size of a spot of light. This same spot of light could be changed again into a 100 - 500 feet large ship.

So, you changed your misunderstanding into a hole/crack in my stance. How convenient it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Cheers.

Secret intel.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

i totally disagree i have a picture of a angle or ufo or something i m so serious please contact me. i dont know how to post a pic on here but i got real evidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Cheers.

Secret intel.

Why would what you are changing into need to be a secret?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

That is a good post. Your way of thinking seems to me very interesting. The ETs don't want to show themselves right now, but they want to show theirs deeds. The UFOs will show up. The Christ Returned and the Two Witnesses are their 'deeds'.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

digisknight
reply to post by Olivet

i totally disagree i have a picture of a angle or ufo or something i m so serious please contact me. i dont know how to post a pic on here but i got real evidence.

You have quoted the OP. So, I don't understand your reply. What are you disagreeing with?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Dont worry im sure the doctor can handle it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Cheers.

Secret intel.

Why would what you are changing into need to be a secret?

Legitimacy matters.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Olivet

Dont worry im sure the doctor can handle it.

I wasn't worried about you. I am sure the doctor can handle your case.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Menedes567
It looks like OP's prediction of a UFO sighting in London still hasn't come to pass
I am thinking the real event would be at Cleveland, Ohio on October 24 2013.

Look at your calendar. What month are we in?

You have chosen the 'doctor'. Good for you (figure of speech).

I would like people to mark your words!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join