It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Phage

Nope. I'm just a regular guy who thinks that Dr. Boylan is on to something real, and that the Cleveland event might actually happen. The probability for that to happen, according to my estimates, is 75%.

My estimates are 0%.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

flyinghigher2014
I'm a little frustrated with myself because I saw a comment about Nuclear blast, lose of life and lose of sole and now I cant remember who said it.

I did.

my question is this and I don't mean do sound rude so if it comes across that my then please accept my apologise:

How do you know that the sole is lost as well? who told you this? After all I do believe in life after death.

ETs told me. The afterlife is real. But your soul is made of a higher 'frequency' (it's a little bit more complex than that). Let's say that the soul is like the physical body at a much higher energy level. If this energy is transferred into the physical realm because of the nuclear chain reaction (high energy particles coming from high time densities materialized into the physical effects), it means that your soul is transformed into a physical effect. Your soul, as a whole, becomes a dispersed bunch of particles in the nature. It's sad but real. That's why the ETs are very angry against the human nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

combatmaster

Olivet

combatmaster

Olivet

combatmaster
reply to post by Olivet

So if the ET's dont take me with them? What will happen to me/my soul?

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

Amazing.... so there is a way to live a life of greed, corruption, money, drugs etc... and to do watever you want, live by your own rules, kill people left right and center, steal and use everything while destroying the planet at the same time... and after all that you die in a nuke so you dont even need to suffer the consequences of your karma! hahahahaha amazing!

Now that's what i call a loophole !

Except that that kind of guy doesn't know if he will die under a nuclear explosion. You could have seen the problem the way round. What about the good guys dying in a nuclear blast?

THIS IS WHY THE BENEVOLENT ETS ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE NUCLEAR ARSENAL OF THE EARTHLINGS. THEY FEEL / ARE RESPONSIBLE OF OUR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION.

They won't hesitate to wage a war against the humankind to save the souls since we (USA, oops) proved that we were able to use them against ourselves.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

Hmmm.... interesting.

BTW.... Im still waiting on these UFO's to show up.

It won't be that long now.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

combatmaster

Olivet

exiteternity
reply to post by Olivet

All those who died in Horishima didnt only lost their lives.. they also lost their souls? Aww buddy, thats harsh

This is it. They lost their souls too. And it was a real crime against the human evolution.

Dont you mean they were lost, not their souls?

Im under the premise that you are a soul in a body. So if 'they' lost their souls, 'they' must exist somewhere without their souls. But that isnt the case, is it?

I think you mean they are the souls that were expunged from existence. They were expunged from existence.

Ah, semantics! Not always easy. Basically you are right. If someone disappears in a nuclear blast there is no more 'someone' (as a soul). But someone can still 'live' in the others' memory, like in the relatives' memory of the victims of Hiroshima and Nagazaki.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Olivet

combatmaster

Olivet

exiteternity
reply to post by Olivet

All those who died in Horishima didnt only lost their lives.. they also lost their souls? Aww buddy, thats harsh

This is it. They lost their souls too. And it was a real crime against the human evolution.

Im under the premise that you are a soul in a body. So if 'they' lost their souls, 'they' must exist somewhere without their souls. But that isnt the case, is it?

I think you mean they are the souls that were expunged from existence. They were expunged from existence.

Ah, semantics! Not always easy. Basically you are right. If someone disappears in a nuclear blast there is no more 'someone' (as a soul). But someone can still 'live' in the others' memory, like in the relatives' memory of the victims of Hiroshima and Nagazaki.

Ok are you in to Scientology because this story sounds awfully familiar.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Olivet
[

Where did you find in this thread that the aliens would come down to talk to us? Your imagination maybe. I talked about the Two Witnesses talking to the people.

On this thread you stated these UFOS would be witnessed by hundreds of people in London .. Or am Missing something

You're right. I said and still maintain this claim.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
double post.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

dragonridr

Olivet

combatmaster

Olivet

exiteternity
reply to post by Olivet

Ok are you in to Scientology because this story sounds awfully familiar.

Never heard of the Scientology statements / claims. Never been with any such a sectarian church / group.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Think again about this 'few weeks' thing and you'll see you didn't get it. Can not say more.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

October 2013 has still 14 days.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Just admit October is still here.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

lewtra

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Olivet

.. Absolute BS

more like your prediction hasn't come true and you are now trying to run away. Just admit you are wrong

Getting fed up with this BS on here. Remove the prediction thread it's all pants

There is an option to remove topics/threads that irritate you, you know, like I have '911' hidden.. Give the guy some slack, if it dont happen, big deal, move along to the next dreams and predictions thread...
Only 15 days to wait (or has it been extended yet) anyway, I'll hold my breath, good luck Olivet, I hope you are right...

Excellent reply!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So what about these security risks ? The reason you can't tell is everything. If you told us who's security would be at risk ?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
What security reasons exactly are you referring to.

The only fact to explain the secutity reasons would trigger counter-measures. The CIA often says that they can't talk about their measures / processes and methodologies for they would give clues to the potential enemies.

Same problem.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

are the malevolent aliens reading ATS? i assume you are referring to them when you say "the enemy"

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
So what about these security risks ? The reason you can't tell is everything. If you told us who's security would be at risk ?

Just replied above.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by Olivet

are the malevolent aliens reading ATS? i assume you are referring to them when you say "the enemy"

Not only. Their puppets too. And any fanatic group.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Baldric
The christening has been announced for 3pm gmt 23/10/2013 for Prince George
edit on 16-10-2013 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2013 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the info. Is it?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Olivet
ETs told me. The afterlife is real. But your soul is made of a higher 'frequency' (it's a little bit more complex than that). Let's say that the soul is like the physical body at a much higher energy level. If this energy is transferred into the physical realm because of the nuclear chain reaction (high energy particles coming from high time densities materialized into the physical effects), it means that your soul is transformed into a physical effect. Your soul, as a whole, becomes a dispersed bunch of particles in the nature. It's sad but real. That's why the ETs are very angry against the human nuclear weapons.

This is very interesting, all that stuff the ETs told you but, are you sure they don't muck around with you?
I'm asking because all you're telling us sounds very different from what I've learned.
(I take my lessons in my dreams from the galactic supervisor Rothmagon)

He told me, the evil rebellion who is fighting the truth, sent agents to Earth some thousand years ago
to prevent humans from reaching higher state of mind, so we can not join the galactic union... that is real !!!

So, this agents of darkness gave us humans all that evil things on Earth we have to deal with, like Religion, monetary system, slavery and child abuse... and much more.

I must also correct you on the Soul... you can not transform the soul into the realm. Everybody knows that !!!
It doesn't belong to you and no explosion or energy can change that.
The soul is indestructible !!!, as it is a term with nothing behind you can touch or control.

If you don't agree with me, fine, but please ask your ET friend one simple question
what happened to Elvis ??

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Oh, now it's your opinions. Until now it was about 'facts' against me. You admit now that you refer to lies and disinfos (Radio RIM in France, the so-called media) from my so-called countrymen

Of course my opinions are included. Are your posts all facts or do you ever present your opinion (like for example when you call people names repeatedly.)?
And with your countrymen--it's your word against their many.

I DID refer to your track record of fails as a fact, but oddly you didn't address that part in your response.
edit on 10/17/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join