It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

looofo

Olivet
I have dates but I can't talk about them for security reasons for these appearances must not have any interferences with human technologies (planes, fighters, specific electromagnetic broadcasts, etc.).

The window is narrowing. And with it the security of your visitors. I don't hope they appear the last day of October. They would than be an easy prey.

They come from the depth of the universe but aren't able to cope with planes, fighters, electromagnetic broadcasts...

A wild dream you had dear Olivet. Unfortunately only a dream.

Have you heard about UFOs crashes? It is not because you come from the other side of the universe that you are not undergone to the universe laws. Are the planes at the arrival airports prevented from gravity?

In addition, they could be able to cope with planes and fighters but it would mean their destruction. Not a good message to send to the humanity when you want the humanity to trust you for a rescue mission.

It's not about a dream. It's about a loooong series of visions, visits and vivid dreams.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

I am very surprised that your only questions and remarks in this thread are about the intels I don't want to share and the security. Very strange...hmmm.

I am very surprised that your only replies to legitimate questions regarding your vague claims of "secret intel" are quite frankly immature at best.

How's the "Get out plan" coming along?.....just wondering if your going to fade away like all the other charlatans that pop up here now and then, or if your actually going to have the cajones to come here on the 1st November and admit that you were wrong and all the people that called you out were in fact correct?.......or is it going to be another "data issue"?

What's it going to be Olivet?

Immature? On the contrary, I perfectly know what security measures mean. It is mature to protect one of the most important steps of the End Times process, while talking about it to convey the 'London Message' (Return of Christ).

I note that your certainty about who is reading this thread, through my blog visitors analysis, is no more. Yet, this analysis is precious to strengthen my decision not to reveal dates and why I don't give accurate intels.

But I don't want to convince you, or anyone, about anything. I present my point of view and reasons. You're not forced to believe me. In fact, I don't care. I am the one with the intels. I can understand your frustration. But it will be for a short time. After the event(s), you will know.

There is no 'Get out plan'.

You remind me all the people asking me what would be my 'Get out plan' if nothing happened on May 25th 2006. On May 25th 2006, exactly, the Divine Strake test has been cancelled, the very condition for the Tsunami to be 'cancelled' by the ETs. The people forgot this extremely major part of the Tsunami Alert. How convenient it was.

The difference here is that there is NO CONDITION for the UFOs to show up over London in October 2013. This is a scheduled plan. If they don't come I already said that I would consider this fail as a betrayal from them. Did you miss this point in this thread?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think that chemtrails have a lot to do with hiding the skys so the general publilc does not see these crafts. I see them at night almost every time I look up, they look like stars until they start moving and then stop, hover, get real bright, then disappear into the night. They are the chariots of fire of Ezekiel ch.1, God has one, as do the angels. Satan and his angels also have them, and will soon arrive on earth claiming to be the returned Jesus (2nd Thessalonians 2:4).

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

jayfosters
I think that chemtrails have a lot to do with hiding the skys so the general publilc does not see these crafts. I see them at night almost every time I look up, they look like stars until they start moving and then stop, hover, get real bright, then disappear into the night. They are the chariots of fire of Ezekiel ch.1, God has one, as do the angels. Satan and his angels also have them, and will soon arrive on earth claiming to be the returned Jesus (2nd Thessalonians 2:4).

Thanks for your post. You're right about the fact that the malovolent ETs have ships like the benevolent ETs (Angels).

You're also right about the coming antichrist claiming to be god. But let's consider the following aspects of this story.

First, it is 'funny' to consider that the word ANGLES (the name of the first English people) have the same letters (perfect anagram) than the word ANGELS.

Second, the Book of Revelations is given to John by Jesus. It is therefore about the true Christ to come. We can therefore trust this book.

Revelation 12 clearly explains that the Woman of the Apocalypse gives birth to a male child who will go to God and His Throne to be back as the Anointed to rule the Nations with a rod of iron, aka the Christ.

It happens that all the conditions described in Rev 12 (thunderstorms, earthquake, full moon, sign of the Star of David in the sky, Perseids, etc ad nauseam) correlate those of the birth of Prince George, including the fact that the Red Dragon (symbol of the flag of the Wales) stood before the Woman giving birth.

This Red Dragon is the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles who visited Kate at the St Mary Hospital. If this Red Dragon has seven heads / diadems (crowns) and ten horns it is because the Red Dragon is the British monarchy (with seven king George, (including the one to come, probably Prince Charles becoming George VII, or Prince George being a king-to-be) and ten kings in total), for almost all the heir apparent to the British throne have been Princes of Wales (the queens couldn't be Princesses of Wales). That's why the Red Dragon gives power to the first Beast (the Princes of Wales (Red Dragon) become Kings of the UK (the first Beast, seen as a mythological animal only)). The first beast is therefore the political power.

The second Beast is the City of London, which has two dragons (the second beast spoke like a dragon) with two horns as a coat of arms. The second Beast is therefore the financial power.

The Woman of the Apocalypse is therefore the Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine (Kate). The Woman of the Apocalypse is said to be fed by God for 1,260 days in the wilderness / desert. This desert, a place where no one goes, is a spiritual realm (a high time density) where she will go at will to receive God's food, i.e. godly intels and energy, once at the 'place' prepared by God (once the ET abduction has occured).

These intels are the ones also received by the Two Witnesses, aka William and Kate, who stand before the Lord of the Earth, aka the Christ Returned, who will prophecize these same intels to the humanity, who will reject them, during 1,260 days. After this period of time of 3,5 years, they will be murdered by the antichrist, and will be resurrected after 3 days of death.

At that moment - the Christ returned (Prince George) will be less than 4 years - the antichrist (a grown up) will rise to make his misdeeds for another period of time of 3,5 years, and will declare himself God.

He will then be defeated by the Christ with his army of angels at the end of this second period of 3,5 years. Prince George will be therefore seven years old.

In other words, the antichrist, and his master Satan, won't be the announced Christ Returned of this thread and the other thread (see the forum Prophecies and Predictions: 'William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George the CHRIST RETURNED').

The antichrist will declare to be God, HIMSELF!

It's not a thread which will do that.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

jayfosters
I think that chemtrails have a lot to do with hiding the skys so the general publilc does not see these crafts.

Your thought is very good about the reason why I don't give accurate dates (I don't say that regular chemtrails are spread but for some occasions that's perfectly possible). This is the kind of counter-measures, and many other options, that could prevent:

1) people to see the ETs ships coming. No witnesses = no news.

2) the ETs to come at the planned moment. Not respected plan = no message.

Bravo and thank you!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You're insulting the readers' intelligence.

So then what are you doing, educating them?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jayfosters

I think that chemtrails have a lot to do with hiding the skys so the general publilc does not see these crafts.

So what about those places that do not see supposed chemtrails, are they being left out?

Btw chemtrails aren't real, Sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

You're insulting the readers' intelligence.

So then what are you doing, educating them?

Warning and informing them.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Your thought is very good about the reason why I don't give accurate dates (I don't say that regular chemtrails are spread but for some occasions that's perfectly possible)

Are you sure the reason you don't give accurate dates is because it is easier to change dates when you are wrong?

Chemtrails are as big a farce as your ET predictions.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Warning them about what, aren't these supposed to be benevolent beings?

If you really want to warn and inform people you should really call Art Bell's Dark matter and inform the masses.

He will listen to what you have to say.
edit on 19-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Your thought is very good about the reason why I don't give accurate dates (I don't say that regular chemtrails are spread but for some occasions that's perfectly possible)

Are you sure the reason you don't give accurate dates is because it is easier to change dates when you are wrong?

Chemtrails are as big a farce as your ET predictions.

No, there are rational reasons not to give accurate dates. I have already experienced that kind of situation. A bunch of US Navy 'special communications' vehicles came to a place where I was supposed to leave in a ship. I took a series of photographs of them.

I agree with you about the chemtrails in general. I don't believe in the regular chemtrails either. Remember that I was a military Air Traffic Controller, an executive pilot on twin-jets, a Station Manager for an airline company and an Airport Senior Manager.

But I know that chemtrails exist for radar cloaking purposes. This has been experienced in Germany for example. And these tiny metallic grains can trigger clouds in the atmosphere when the proper temperature is reached.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Olivet
A bunch of US Navy 'special communications' vehicles came to a place where I was supposed to leave in a ship. I took a series of photographs of them

So how about showing us those photographs....

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Warning them about what, aren't these supposed to be benevolent beings?

If you really want to warn and inform people you should really call Art Bell's Dark matter and inform the masses.

He will listen to what you have to say.
edit on 19-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

About the first question, you should reread this thread and make some efforts to understand what I wrote.

Why would I call any American radio station? Aren't the humans benevolent enough to convey this thread message to all concerned? I have already experienced radio stations, especially in the USA. They only believe the American sources. The rest of the world barely exists for them. The foreigners are necessarily less informed than them. The UK is, however, an exception.

In addition, the American religious are so fanatic that the message (Christ Return in UK in the royal family) would be immediatly rejected. What comes from abroad is BS for them. What is not conform to their beliefs is BS.

At last, why would I call small radio stations when the MSM will make the job more efficiently...soon?

Remember, the Two Witnesses won't stay silent.

I am sure that some readers will make a great job too, conveying the message to the masses through Internet.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

But I know that chemtrails exist for radar cloaking purposes.

Wrong, that is what they call chaffe.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Why would I call any American radio station? Aren't the humans benevolent enough to convey this thread message to all concerned? I have already experienced radio stations, especially in the USA. They only believe the American sources. The rest of the world barely exists for them. The foreigners are necessarily less informed than them. The UK is, however, an exception.

Well just a little info for you, he is on XM which is heard worldwide.

Sorry that is Sirius/XM and that would be satellite radio that is heard worldwide not just America.

You seem to have a hard time with Americans, so I take it your anti american?

Just a bit of history for you Americans are actually from other countries originally unless your a native american indian.

You seem to want to lump all americans into one little box that just shows you are very misinformed.

Btw nobody is telling their friends about this thread as it is becoming clearer by the day no ET UFO's are going to land in London or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

But I know that chemtrails exist for radar cloaking purposes.

Wrong, that is what they call chaffe.

I know what chaff is. It's grosser than the chemtrails I was talking about. They are very different.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I know what chaff is. It's grosser than the chemtrails I was talking about. They are very different.

You are correct there is a difference, as one is real the other is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

You are correct there is a difference, as one is real the other is a hoax.

You are just uninformed.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You are just uninformed.

Such as you are about Americans.

How about you inform me on that which I am so misinformed on?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Well just a little info for you, he is on XM which is heard worldwide.

Sorry that is Sirius/XM and that would be satellite radio that is heard worldwide not just America.

I know what Sirius/XM is. I bought two vehicles in Georgia, USA, for which I was proposed a subscription to include this bunch of satellite radios.

You seem to have a hard time with Americans, so I take it your anti american?

I lived with them for about five years in USA. I perfectly know this culture and mindset. I am NOT anti-american at all. They have good quality. But some defaults are clearly a problem for this planet.

Just a bit of history for you Americans are actually from other countries originally unless your a native american indian.

I know where the Americans are from. I also know how they butchered the native Indians.

You seem to want to lump all americans into one little box that just shows you are very misinformed.

No, I am not. I lived with them. I know good Americans too. But, most of the time, people are brainwashed about their own superiority and the place the money have in their life. But my opinion about this culture has nothing to do with the ETs point of view, and what they will do. They will save a lot of Americans too. They don't care about the citizenship, they care about ones' behavior.

Btw nobody is telling their friends about this thread as it is becoming clearer by the day no ET UFO's are going to land in London or anywhere else for that matter.

What it is getting clearer is the surprise you will have when the UFOs will show up over London.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join