It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Olivet

exiteternity
reply to post by KrzYma

haha the contest is not necessary buddy, you claim to be getting info from someone called Rothmagon and is a galactic supervisor.

That is well enough buddy ;D;D;D;D;D

I don't think there is a contest, but true or false infos. The receivers could be manipulated or, most of the time, could misunderstand what is given. The honesty of the receivers is not at stake. What is at stake is the meaning of the events to come, and how we could filter the intels conveyed about them. It depends on the education and the skills of the receivers.

Dont believe Rothmagon hes from Zeti reticuli and no longer holds the post of a galactic supervisor after the mistake he made with orion consortium. Zaphod being the galactic president was forced to fire him along with 4 other aids including the public relations officer. Apparently well trying to work out a trade deal with the orion consortium for flarn. (i know strangely enough big commodity in the galaxy apparently known by many species as an aphrodisiac). Unfortunately in his negotiations with them which is difficult as there alphabet has 980 characters and no vowels to speak of he misspoke the word phgftrlwm and didnt realize he asked them to declare war on the farmers of Helios.

To make a long story shorter the problems were compounded when Zaphod Beeblebrox tried to hold an emergency meeting with the press to get the word out of the error and warn the inhabitants of Helios of Rothmagons mistake. But unfortunately the public relations officer was Tilken v2 a android from glendale.(no not the place in california). The galactic council figured who better to talk to the press then a android keeps emotion out. Though you think they would have learned there lesson with Tilken v1 his predecessor. Who decided to try to act more human by adding laughter into his press conferences after installing his new emotion chip.Unfortunately he got all the emotions at very inappropriate times when elvis died in a skydiving accident on a ski trip to kalidryl. The galactic community was devastated while he was informing the press he started laughing hysterically needless to say this didnt play well with the press.Now back to the story any way Tilken v2 as i said attempted to warn them of there impending doom but the press didnt show up mostly because his speeches were sooo boring not having emotions the galactic press just stopped going.

So the warning didnt go out in time and the farmers were slaughtered and of course the press picked up on this and was all over the sub ether the next morning. This forces Zaphod to fire Rothmagon and Tilken v2 and well two gardners who pissed him off that morning mowing the lawn when he still had a hangover. So in short Rothmagon has been running around the galaxy telling everyone lies trying to embarrass Zaphod and the council as is currently wanted by authorities for manslaughter charges. Apparently hes now contacted someone here on earth so now ill have to call the galactic police report him hopefully they can pick him up soon before his speech impediment causes any more genocide.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

hellobruce

Olivet
Your report is a psy ops. I know the chief of the unicorns group

Oh dear, you are wrong yet again - unicorns do not have chief's or leaders! Nor do they drink beer.

It looks like you are getting your "information" from satan.

I found someone crazier than me! I didn't think it was possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Where did you find your drug? Seems to be powerful.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

The only fact to explain the secutity reasons would trigger counter-measures. The CIA often says that they can't talk about their measures / processes and methodologies for they would give clues to the potential enemies.

So if you've been given all these security caveats by your ET friends......why even bother making a thread and telling half the story?

If you can't give all the info why bother at all?

This has smacked of "attention seeking" from your very first post!.....I am now of the opinion that you don't believe any of this bunkum yourself, your the latest in a long line of people to come here with a over hyped sense of their own importance.

There will be no ET's appearing in October Olivet.....and that is a fact.

But then you knew that anyway didn't you?

I know this kind of tactic playing with ego strings to gather intels from someone who talks about security reasons. You pretend to throw the baby and the bath water to better trigger intels leaks I want to hide. It doesn't work with me. Sorry.

And there is something you forget. The OP gives the link of my blog from where I can see who is reading it. VERY INTERESTING AND HELPFUL.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And there is something you forget. The OP gives the link of my blog from where I can see who is reading it. VERY INTERESTING AND HELPFUL.

And your point is?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oh yay....you are still here and have not disappeared and changed into something else. Another day of BS and more posts to ridicule.....my day is made.

I think one of my favorite things to do on ATS is to just watch a countdown happen then nothing....same as will happen here.

I have said it over and over again....you are full of it, nothing has/will happen, and you will either just quit posting (disappear) or change the dates on us, or if you are a true ego-maniac you will say they did take you and change you and you talked them out of their plan and saved the Earth and humanity for another couple years at least.

Only 13 more days left until FAIL.....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
it's now 18th Oct.
Prince George is going to be Christained on 23rd.
I thought OP Olivet said that ET would appear, abduct Wills, Kate and George, and then reappear two weeks later - in October.
If they arrive today - two weeks later is 1st November.
if they do it next week then two weeks later is definitely well into November.
of course it could just be that only the first appearence is in October

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Brits still think will kate and the queen are relevant?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

And your point is?

When you know who is reading you (countries, who they are, and what articles they read) it allows you to figure some conclusions out. Do you always miss the point?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Oh yay....you are still here and have not disappeared and changed into something else. Another day of BS and more posts to ridicule.....my day is made.

I think one of my favorite things to do on ATS is to just watch a countdown happen then nothing....same as will happen here.

I have said it over and over again....you are full of it, nothing has/will happen, and you will either just quit posting (disappear) or change the dates on us, or if you are a true ego-maniac you will say they did take you and change you and you talked them out of their plan and saved the Earth and humanity for another couple years at least.

Only 13 more days left until FAIL.....

Your facts are summed up in five words:

Only 13 more days left.

The rest is just a figment of your imagination.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

CrastneyJPR
it's now 18th Oct.
Prince George is going to be Christained on 23rd.
I thought OP Olivet said that ET would appear, abduct Wills, Kate and George, and then reappear two weeks later - in October.
If they arrive today - two weeks later is 1st November.
if they do it next week then two weeks later is definitely well into November.
of course it could just be that only the first appearence is in October

Where did you find that I talked about 15 days between departure and return of WKG? I am curious. Please, surprise me. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Jordan River
Brits still think will kate and the queen are relevant?

The polls are quite the same these last months/years: about 70 to 80% of the Brits like their monarchy.

The ETs find the young royals (WKG) more than relevant. They belong to their divine plan.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

When you know who is reading you (countries, who they are, and what articles they read) it allows you to figure some conclusions out. Do you always miss the point?

I'm not missing the point at all Olivet.......care to show evidence of these mysterious and important people that are reading your blog?....or let me guess......you can't because of "security" issues!

Don't make me laugh!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

I'm not missing the point at all Olivet.......care to show evidence of these mysterious and important people that are reading your blog?....or let me guess......you can't because of "security" issues!

Don't make me laugh!!

I just can tell you it's related to religion and secret services.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No it's not.

You're falling victim to your own ego.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

No it's not.

You're falling victim to your own ego.

Oh, I see, you have my codes to access to my blog administration. I forgot you were omniscient. Sorry.

I am very surprised that your only questions and remarks in this thread are about the intels I don't want to share and the security. Very strange...hmmm.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
And another day is almost over in the UK with still nothing happening....or did I miss a HUGE UFO event that the MSM is keeping under wraps?

Can't wait for this thread to be done in November and we can all just dog pile Olivet and have him move on to yet another forum and yet another FAIL of a prediction/prophecy.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Olivet
I have dates but I can't talk about them for security reasons for these appearances must not have any interferences with human technologies (planes, fighters, specific electromagnetic broadcasts, etc.).

The window is narrowing. And with it the security of your visitors. I don't hope they appear the last day of October. They would than be an easy prey.

They come from the depth of the universe but aren't able to cope with planes, fighters, electromagnetic broadcasts...

A wild dream you had dear Olivet. Unfortunately only a dream.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am very surprised that your only questions and remarks in this thread are about the intels I don't want to share and the security. Very strange...hmmm.

I am very surprised that your only replies to legitimate questions regarding your vague claims of "secret intel" are quite frankly immature at best.

How's the "Get out plan" coming along?.....just wondering if your going to fade away like all the other charlatans that pop up here now and then, or if your actually going to have the cajones to come here on the 1st November and admit that you were wrong and all the people that called you out were in fact correct?.......or is it going to be another "data issue"?

What's it going to be Olivet?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
And another day is almost over in the UK with still nothing happening....or did I miss a HUGE UFO event that the MSM is keeping under wraps?

Can't wait for this thread to be done in November and we can all just dog pile Olivet and have him move on to yet another forum and yet another FAIL of a prediction/prophecy.

Hi Vasa Croe,

Before a date it's too early. After this same date, it's too late. There is a right date.

You didn't miss anything.

I understand your impatience but a schedule is a schedule. What is funny is that you didn't carefully read the OP. Otherwise you would have seen clues of this schedule. A clue is not an intel but it can help.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join