It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You seem not to know what are the nuclear reactions. The heat is far from being the only effect of a nuclear explosion. What matters for the ETs IS NOT the fusion (case of any star) but the FISSION REACTION which is nowhere in the universe except in the nuclear bombs, or in nuclear labs. Even the so-called fusion bombs have two stages of fission!

Any nuclear fission explodes the core of an heavy nucleus (uranium, plutonium, etc), the end result of which is the appearance of particles belonging to the sub-level of the nucleus, aka the quarks, i.e. the high time densities where the ETs and the souls live. I could go into further details to better explain it to you but please go to the reading of my free book: The Science of Extraterrestrials.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

I have my own education thank you,

I seem to not know many things, however I get by quite fine.

You seem like your saying that I said anything about heat. Just keep piling stiff on like I said.

Do you know why it matters to the ETs?

Its their wormhole tech man, and they don't want us figuring it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Haha!
fail analogy of skill based understanding...

In any case, i never said i didnt understand him, in fact i said opposite. i said i DID.
you implied my understanding was lacking. It is my opinion it is the opposite.
I dont think you have any position at all to imply you and him understand more than me and that "it will come to me". That is extremely derogatory

It could very well be the exact opposite. That maybe one day YOU will understand the same as I do

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

and inhaleexhale logic, all you gotta do is believe, and bam, it becomes a fact

Is that a fact?

"knowing is not enough, we must apply

Willing is not enough, we must do"

Bruce Lee.

I go by this philosophy, well at least I believe I do, So going by your interpretation of my logic, if I believe I do live by this philosophy then BAM, it must be a fact i do live in this way.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
anyone in London seen any ET/UFO yet?
it's mid month - stuff should be happening right?

I'm in London, I've neither seen nor heard any UFOs in the sky, or seen any MSM reports, nothing online, nothing on BBC news, or BBC London, or Magic FM news,... no emergency alerts from work (a London borough council).

You'd think I'd have heard by now if something had happened.
I guess I wait a bit longer...

[edit to add] OMG I've just seen a UFO flying past my office window!

[another edit] - I went to check, it was travelling south east, and very fast, and was quite large, however when I got to the window on the other side of the office I realised that it was just a seagull. Sorry.

[edit to add] - sorry another edit to say - if Olivet is correct, and his interpretation of Revelations is going to happen over London in October, then you'd think that somewhere out there there would be other people saying the same thing. Revelations is a well studied book, there are lots of people who claim to be experts on it, so youd think that if one of them says it's going to be October 2013 over London that others would agree right? wouldn't you? and yet where are they?
Not one other person, claiming to be an expert in Revelations, has come forward on this thread, or elsewhere, to state that it's going to be October 2012 in London - because if they had, you know someon on ATS would have found it by now.
... ok well there Menendes, on this actualy thread agreeing that it's October, but saying that it's going to be in Cleveland.
But is there anyone else?

edit on 16-10-2013 by CrastneyJPR because: to add the edit in

edit on 16-10-2013 by CrastneyJPR because: to add second edit

edit on 16-10-2013 by CrastneyJPR because: to add the stuff about no other revelations claims

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry not to have all the time I would wish to reply to all of you. In addition, I have many serious problems with my Internet connection. It takes a lot of time to send the least post. That's also why some mistakes can be seen here and there for I try to send my posts asap.

That said, I confirm that the ET ships will be large enough not to be taken for something else. I confirm it will be in October. 'Few days' meant 'several days' beyond the first day of the OP for I didn't want to give any clue about the date for security reasons, hence the word 'weeks' not used.

My departure could be at any time soon without a prior notice. So, don't get nervous if my replies seem to be long to come.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Oh come on please now you are stretching things. You can't say much for security reasons ? What security reasons .. If you are aware of what's happening then I'm sure the royal family know which in turn the government will know .. What security reasons ?

Your departure maybe any time soon ? So just yourself is going to be taken aboard one of these ships .. Absolute BS

more like your prediction hasn't come true and you are now trying to run away. Just admit you are wrong

Getting fed up with this BS on here. Remove the prediction thread it's all pants

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

That said, I confirm that the ET ships will be large enough not to be taken for something else. I confirm it will be in October. 'Few days' meant 'several days' beyond the first day of the OP for I didn't want to give any clue about the date for security reasons, hence the word 'weeks' not used.

Security reasons?

You didn't want give the date because of security reasons yet you gave a date of October?

Few days meaning several days is the same thing,

several days later would two or more but not many. More than 7 days becomes a week.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

My departure could be at any time soon without a prior notice. So, don't get nervous if my replies seem to be long to come.

How convenient,

How many more bullets are you holding,

are you going for complete suicide here?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yes. It must be. By YOUR logic

not mine

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Olivet

.. Absolute BS

more like your prediction hasn't come true and you are now trying to run away. Just admit you are wrong

Getting fed up with this BS on here. Remove the prediction thread it's all pants

There is an option to remove topics/threads that irritate you, you know, like I have '911' hidden.. Give the guy some slack, if it dont happen, big deal, move along to the next dreams and predictions thread...
Only 15 days to wait (or has it been extended yet) anyway, I'll hold my breath, good luck Olivet, I hope you are right...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Olivet, not to worry. We all make mistakes. The best thing to do is pick yourself up and learn from it. Don't make the same mistake again.

edit on 16-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

My departure could be at any time soon without a prior notice.

You know they aren't coming don't you Olivet?......is this your attempt at saving face?

Don't worry about it, your not the first person to come here and epically fail at a silly prediction.......and you certainly won't be the last!

au revoir Olivet!....may your space ship be as fast as the appearance of the next failed prediction thread!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ofc its his failsafe plan. Just as I predicted at start of thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The christening has been announced for 3pm gmt 23/10/2013 for Prince George
edit on 16-10-2013 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldric

Things are heating up then, maybe 'they' will show themselfs next week during the ceremony... Team Olivet, Baldric..

edit on 16/10/2013 by lewtra because: reminds me of a black adder episode

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

A cunning plan?, in reply to edit
Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?

Back to the topic, I'm still optimistic, as i am that our children's children will repay the debts our country builds up.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Lewtra appreciate the comment and understand can't disagree with you. To be honest I don't have a reply lol I usually stay away from such things I guess we all can get a little engrossed on ats

I dare not venture into chemtrail threads

Regarding the topic I'm going to sit here and bite my tongue and see what happens

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

taoistguy
Continue with the theory idea, Olivet. Downgrade it to a 'wild idea' and then more and start getting out more. Stop reading conspiracy websites and the bible. Develop relationships and friendships. Take up a hobby like tai chi or kung fu or jiu jutsu, or art class. Creative writing class maybe? Join a gardening group and get close to nature.

I thank you to try to 'help' me in a supposed process of getting off my claim and prediction. That's kind from you.

But the thing is that all of this is real and you could need help yourself if you're too far from this reality. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

It was a figure of speech. But I see that you love playing with words. Is that what remains to you?

There is so much more that remains, however I am not the topic of this thread.

With the number of posts of yours in this thread, often far from its core subject, I thought you were most important than the OP for having derailed and flooded it so much. Note that I don't reply to you any more for you are far less interesting than I first thought. I would loose too much time to answer to you for it wouldn't change your convulated mindset.

BTW, have a good day.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

So how exactly does this work Olivet?

You claim that one of your "intel" sources is the ET's themselves...correct?

Now if they are coming from other planets/galaxies/solar systems or wherever, then they are technologically advanced beyond our wildest imaginings .....correct?

So, how come they have given you a date of "sometime in October" ?.......surely beings as technologically advanced would not only be able to tell you the exact date they are due to arrive....they should be able to tell you what time they are due!!

tick tock

Your question is very important.

I already told the readers I knew the dates in October. But I don't want to leak them here for security reasons. If people don't understand, or don't WANT to understand my reasons, it's up to them. This is their life, their opinion, not mines.

Nevertheless, the WAY they talk about time, and due dates, is through conditions to fulfill. For example, they could show you the AID EL KEBIR feast and make you say it's in x days after this feast. But they don't say it's the Aid el Kebir, they show a scene of such a feast. You have then to decipher the right event showed, related to the Aid El Kebir.

When they give an accurate date, you must be smarter than usual because this date is not the date they want to convey for it means something in relation to a symbol related to this apparent date. For example, if they say 'we come on December 31' it doesn't mean 12/31 but a symbol of the end of a cycle in your private life. You should then understand what cycle they speak about.

Now you can understand why so many people are told things from the ETs without these infos coming apparently true. We must decipher their infos the right way. Hence my wrong date in 2012. But since then, I have got accustomed with their way to communicate.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What security reasons exactly are you referring to.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join