It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert De Niro Anti-Trump Campaign Ad for Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Have you seen it? Here it is ...

www.youtube.com...

Robert De Niro. Excellent actor. Unhinged far left lunatic with severe TDS. He does the voice for the new anti-Trump ad from Biden. It's a hit piece saying that Trump told people to drink bleach, it whines about him tweeting at midnight as if that was somehow anti-American, it states that Trump teargassed citizens for a photo op (no mention of the fact that those 'citizens' were out of control rioters) and it says that Trump snapped when he lost the election in 2020, and it ends with De Niro saying that Trump wants to get rid of the Constitution and it shows a clip of Trump saying that if he loses it will be 'a bloodbath'. Of course that was really just Trump at a campaign event and he was talking to autoworkers about how the auto industry would be a bloodbath if he loses the election and really had nothing to do with him threatening violence like the commercial insinuates.

So what do you think? Effective ad? Or just an out of context hit piece devoid of the truth?

I am registered 'no party' and plan on voting Libertarian (depending on who is put forward and their positions). But I have to say .. I know that either Biden or Trump will win, and at this point I hope it's Trump because the nonsense that the Biden administration is coming out with is just criminal and evil.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's a hit piece saying that Trump told people to drink bleach

What i think is we all heard that straight from the man's own puss.

The implication was to somehow get "disinfectant" inside them via "injection".

And the fact is it's not even the stupidest claim he has come away with.

So De Niro's political leanings aside the bleach part is what it is, plain as day and for all to see.
edit on 27-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Robert De Niro has been rabid on Trump for a while. Was it Trump having a more business than political approach to the dollar or was it that Epstein stuff?

+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

De Niro is just a typical butt hurt Liberal loser that cries, whines and moans 24/7/365 about Trump.

It’s a shame because I’ve liked quite a few of his movies but his dividing line between fantasy and reality, acting and real life, pretty much blend together for him like it does for 98% of the Liberal loons.

Go F yourself Bob.

+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just the out of context 'bloodbath' statement alone is grounds for a libel suit against DeNiro and those who paid him, IMO.

Effective? Hard to say; you have to consider the low intellect level of the viewer in order to make this determination, and that is a very low bar indeed.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Whenever I see actors shilling for politics-I always ask-are they just doing their job?
Has their agent sorted out a contract,and are they getting paid to...act?

Do they really know their own mind if all they have done for a career is pretend to be loads of other people?

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just the out of context 'bloodbath' statement alone is grounds for a libel suit ...

Yeah, they closed with that statement as if it were a big 'gotchya' ...
But Trump was talking about the autoindustry taking a bloodbath if
he didn't get elected ... he wasn't talking about violence from supporters.

The inclusion of that 'bloodbath' statement at the end was really disingenuous ... a LIE.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just the out of context 'bloodbath' statement alone is grounds for a libel suit ...

Yeah, they closed with that statement as if it were a big 'gotchya' ...
But Trump was talking about the autoindustry taking a bloodbath if
he didn't get elected ... he wasn't talking about violence from supporters.

The inclusion of that 'bloodbath' statement at the end was really disingenuous ... a LIE.

As you well know, the Liberals cannot get through the day without lying about pretty much everything.

It’s all part of the alternate reality they live in.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

His brain is broken.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Ronald Reagan was an actor, and he seems to have faired ok as POTUS.

Clearly knowing his own mind.

Until he, unfortunately, lost it later on in life.

Helping to win the Cold War and all that jazz.

His war on drugs was a bit of a joke all the same.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s a shame because I’ve liked quite a few of his movies but his dividing line between fantasy and reality, acting and real life, pretty much blend together for him like it does for 98% of the Liberal loons.

Go F yourself Bob.

He thinks he is relevant in some way outside of his movies. Treated very special, always right, no matter where he goes must really bother him when he doesn't get his way on everything he wants, and in this case, for him to tell everyone who they should pick. How dare people not just thank him for his great wisdom.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I side with Trump over the bullies and liars that try to discredit him. I didn't before, but when I see a group or mob attacking a single target, I ask questions. Just a little bit of verifying or logic usually clears up the devious misconceptions.

On another note, how often do Matt Groening cartoons "predict," or allude to, situations in the future?

a reply to: andy06shake

In your video, Trump compares the supposed effectiveness of aerosol disinfectants to potentially have a similar effect against the covid. He asked if that could work, "sounds interesting, but you're going to have to use medical doctors with" that.

This doesn't seem like an endorsement, but an option for better minds to look into. What is wrong with a non-scientist asking scientists to look into this?
edit on 27-5-2024 by FeeshJefe because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2024 by FeeshJefe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Ronald Reagan was an actor, and he seems to have faired ok as POTUS.

Helping to win the Cold War and all that jazz.

His team did clean up the economic mess that Carter left us with. 17% car loans and 14% mortgages, no gas etc...late 70s were not fun times.
edit on x31Mon, 27 May 2024 08:06:35 -05002024147America/ChicagoMon, 27 May 2024 08:06:35 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FeeshJefe

What is wrong with a non-scientist asking scientists to look into this?

The jibberish, brash, and quite frankly dangerous statement he came away with on the news at the time is not exactly the actions of a stable genius, put it that way.

And the implication was indeed that injecting bleach could somehow help.

Try and polish that turd anyway you please FeeshJefe.

It is what it is, and he said what he said.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Plain as day for all to see, is that Trump is a layman describing far more technical treatment protocols that were under investigation. The press, political hacks, and the parrots that repeat them, frequently end up looking not only childish... but also ignorant.

Reduced Viral Loads Seen in COVID-19 Patients Treated With UVA Light

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.

Nasal disinfection for the prevention and control of COVID-19: A scoping review on potential chemo-preventive agents

To conduct a scoping review on the available evidence on tolerable nasal disinfectants with encouraging health outcomes against SARS-CoV-2, i.e., agents effective against at least two different viruses beyond SARS-CoV-2.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

That's fabulous.

Still not seeing where they suggest an intravenous injection of disinfectant could help with the COVID dilemma.

What Trump said and did is plain as day for all to see.

Butter it up any way you care to please.

It happened and it was evidenced.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FeeshJefe

What is wrong with a non-scientist asking scientists to look into this?

The jibberish, brash, and quite frankly dangerous statement he came away with on the news at the time is not exactly the actions of a stable genius, put it that way.

And the implication was indeed that injecting bleach could somehow help.

Try and polish that turd anyway you please FeeshJefe.

It is what it is, and he said what he said.

You can dwell on it all you like that Trump said what he said but as ksihkahe correctly points out, Trump was using layman’s terms to describe certain processes that were being looked at by medical professionals.

Now what Biden said and did about Covid is far worse in my opinion…..

“If you have the vaccine, you will not get Covid”….total outright lie.

The unconstitutional mandate for federal employees to take the vaccine was a complete and total government overreach that caused people to lose their jobs.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

He followed up by claiming it was a "sarcastic question to reporters" that he wasn't serious. But many of his faithful took him seriously. Within one day of him saying this, calls to poison control in various states dramatically increased and the monthly percentage of calls was up 121% over the previous year.

As for Lafayette Square and some claims that it was a violent protest. It was not. The curfew time was suddenly shortened by 2 hours and announced on one bull horn. Barely anyone heard it. They were still in the Square. Priests and reporters were pepperballed to clear the square. They were not violent. People were literally singing and chanting.
edit on 27-5-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Was Trump not the fellow responsible for telling his supporters to get vaccinated long before Biden chimed up on the subject?

Opps.
edit on 27-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I used your video you sourced, and now that isn't evidence enough to disprove you? I quoted from the video; You took your interpretation and presented it as fact, which is clearly a reach.

Like I mentioned, the disingenuous ways the opponents of Donald try to murk the system in their favor is evident, and you support that. Just like Robert De Zero, you're fine with lying to get your way.

You've got to be a troll if you can reference a source and then distort the exact same material incorrectly. Does Trump even mention the word bleach, or is that just a word you've heard him say sometime in his life, similar to the bloodbath excerpt, out of context and unrelated?

Disingenuous at best.

I didn't and don't agree with the covid shots. I don't "follow the leader," I think for myself. I didn't agree with the lockdowns and social distancing either. If I recall correctly, you can provide evidence to the contrary if you want, I didn't hear Trump mandating it had to be done or else. I thought he put it into the hands of State Government, which trickled down to local government. They chose to follow the CDC's mandates, and even in the video Trump clearly says "it's your freedom/choice."

Again, correct me if I'm wrong... with facts not feelings.
As for those that blindly follow and succumb to their dumb actions; I'd rather have fewer people around who have that deduction capacity.
edit on 27-5-2024 by FeeshJefe because: didn't need a new comment, just an addition to a previous one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join