It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i reprhase,
how do you know there will be a nuclear blast

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

thats just a bunch of nonsense though. FACTS are facts.
Not what people belief or not belief

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

exiteternity

i reprhase,
how do you know there will be a nuclear blast

Do I know there will be a nuclear blast?

I might suspect there might be one, there are too many nuclear weapons.

However I made no such claim that a nuclear blast would occur.

thats just a bunch of nonsense though. FACTS are facts. Not what people belief or not belief

So if a person believes in a fact its not a fact because someone believes in it?

Nonsense is writing things that don't make sense. Perception is whats dictates nonsense.

Facts are facts until they are not facts and new and improved better to understand facts replace them.

The fact is people will die for their beliefs and die fighting facts.

Everything is belief even your own existence and mine too.

Were just a couple of farts trying to out run the lit match.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

Not to jump in, but it was Olivet who brought up0 the whole nuclear thing in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

This is a theory, for the time being, as many others

Ooh! Olivet, are you getting a little nervous as the end of October approaches?

Now your claiming that all this nonsense is now nothing but a theory?

As the end of the month approaches, I fully expect you to be moving the goal posts to such an extent they will be in danger of falling of the edge of the internet!

Good luck Olivet....the clock is ticking!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Continue with the theory idea, Olivet. Downgrade it to a 'wild idea' and then more and start getting out more. Stop reading conspiracy websites and the bible. Develop relationships and friendships. Take up a hobby like tai chi or kung fu or jiu jutsu, or art class. Creative writing class maybe? Join a gardening group and get close to nature.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

no i mean 2+2 = 4. thats a fact. if you believe otherwise you are wrong.
if souls are destroyd or not in a nuclear blast sounded to me like oliviet thought it was a fact!
if its just random belief then hey, like i said, i believe we become space unicorns..
u see what i mean?
its either a fact, or it isnt. and if it isnt, then its just imagination!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i know but he seemed to agree there will be a blast, not just that the souls get destroyed. he seemed to think they get bumped to another planet or whatever.
so he seemed to chime in on the whole nuke idea.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Where can I sign up for said space unicorn afterlife ? I'd really like to travel the stars !

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

hehe by oliviets and inhaleexhale logic, all you gotta do is believe, and bam, it becomes a fact

so i will see you in space sir

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The problem with 'facts' is that 'facts' change.
Sciences change their 'facts' every now and then. That's a fact! (LOL)
Added to this is that how each of us understand what a 'fact' is; to some it is a physical immutable 'law'. To others it is a thing that is layered with different layers of meaning and understanding.

Results in us talking at cross-purposes with each other.

edit on 13-10-2013 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Who decides what a 'fact' is?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

o7

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

A Factician
edit on 13-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: I may have made that up, or its a fact, check with your local factician

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

noone and everyone.
such as if you have 2 pears and eat 1, you will have 1 left.
or if you throw a rock with all your force on your tv, it will break.
such things are facts.

everything else is mumbojumbo

edit on 13-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

TSOM87

Olivet

TSOM87

Olivet
I would say that the ships coming over London will be around 100 to 500 feet. But there could be just one large ship (between 100 to 500 feet) accompanied by several apparent very small ships protecting the operation. Even some lights.

Wow that's huge. You couldn't miss that.

Olivet1) The Conditional Tsunami Alert cancelled by the Divine Strake test cancellation ON May 25th, 2006.

2) The unexpected birth of Prince George on July 22nd, 2013: a male child (when people believed him to be a girl) + birth in July of the Julian calendar, i.e. after July 14th of our Gregorian calendar (when people believed it to be in early July). The GLP reference of mine, showing it, led the other thread to be closed.

The four dates given recently in the other thread:

3) The unexpected gap year announcement (September 13th),

4) The unexpected date for the couple coat of arms / Prince George Christening announcements (September 25th),

5) The unexpected ATS shutdown followed by the thread closure (October 1st),

6) The unexpected date of the young royals moving (October 4th).

I predict there will be news on Milly Cyrus or One Direction tomorrow, then the next day, then the next day. The chances of this happening are very very very very slim!!

Come'on Olivet! You didn't predict anything.

Gives us dates and the meaning of the said news and we'll compare them with the facts. Just try! I gave four dates and insisted on the UNEXPECTED ASPECTS (nature and/or timing). I was right four times, i.e. ALL OF THEM.

I did, tomorrow, then the next day then the next day, 14th 15th and 16th.

What did you announce? I missed it. Oh, the non-UFO events for those dates? That's what you call predictions? Come on. You are ridiculous.

Meaning of the said News? Where was the meaning behind yours? All you said was the same as i, that something was going to happen on x dates regarding Royals.

Yes , I said that something UNEXPECTED, I say again: UNEXPECTED...will occur at such and such dates. And I was right...EACH TIME.

My point is, is what were the chances of something happening? The Royals(being one of the most famous family in the world) are in the news every day. Most stuff is unexpected(to the public), because of security reasons ect.

Of course, there are things happening everyday. BUT NOT UNEXPECTED MOVES AND DECISIONS REGARDING THE TURNING POINTS OF THEIR LIFE!

I read the news of the royals everyday and I can assure you that they make a lot of things that the public didn't know they would do, BUT IN THE FRAME OF A NORMAL ROYAL LIFE.

WHAT I PREDICTED WAS SEVERAL UNEXPECTED MOVES. Some were unexpected due to the nature of the move, like the gap year announcement, some were unexpected at the time they occured.

If you said the Gap year was going to be announced on the 13th or that the Coast of arms was going to be released on the 25th i would have believed, you but you didn't!

It doesn't work that way. I don't receive details of an event that define it from our perspective, as if you read it in the newspapers, but the meaning and the end result of it, i.e. what will be the outcomes of such an event.

You can not ask the universe to work like you would like it to work. Sorry. Sometimes we don't like the gravitation when we fall, but we fall and cry. This is what you do: falling and crying not to prove me wrong because you know deep down that I am right because you wouldn't be able yourself to do what I did since you didn't give us precise dates and outcomes for these dates.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Olivet
What did you announce?

That there would be News of Milly Cyrus Or One Direction in the news and guess what, there is! The point was...what are the chances of that happening to very famous people!

OlivetI missed it.

Of course you did!

OlivetYou are ridiculous.

HAHAHAH I did a simple search on Google about you. You have no right to call anyone ridiculous. You make Steven Greer look Credible!!

OlivetYes , I said that something UNEXPECTED, I say again: UNEXPECTED...will occur at such and such dates. And I was right...EACH TIME.

You never said the Gap year(which was unexpected)(to the Public)would happen on the 13th! You gave a window of a month say something unexpected would happen regarding the Royals.....Anybody could predict that something unexpected would happen regarding royals givin a month window.

Olivet BUT NOT UNEXPECTED MOVES AND DECISIONS REGARDING THE TURNING POINTS OF THEIR LIFE!

They just had a Baby!

William was making a decision on his future regarding services!

They are about to move into Kensington palace!

Of course big news was coming regarding the Royal family. Anyone going through those circumstances, go through big changes in life.

OlivetIt doesn't work that way. I don't receive details of an event that define it from our perspective, as if you read it in the newspapers, but the meaning and the end result of it, i.e. what will be the outcomes of such an event.

Someone trespassed into Buckingham palace with a knife today!! Why didn't you predict this UNEXPECTED NEWS Overcast caused breakdown communication between you and ET.

OlivetYou can not ask the universe to work like you would like it to work.

What? I have never asked the universe for anything in my life before.

OlivetSometimes we don't like the gravitation when we fall, but we fall and cry. This is what you do: falling and crying not to prove me wrong because you know deep down that I am right because you wouldn't be able yourself to do what I did since you didn't give us precise dates and outcomes for these dates.

Your Deluded!!(understatement)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well the sighting have started to be seen over london

Ufo London october 2013

my mistake this was in 2009 not 2013...sorry

edit on 14102013 by flyinghigher2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by flyinghigher2014

That was over 2 years ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
going back to the guy that said he saw the ufo in london this month.

UFO Sighting in London, on October 5th 2013 - Black oval shape object

New 2013 UFO Sighting:
UFO Sighting in London, on October 5th 2013 - Black oval shape object
On the 5th of October 2013 at 12:11 pm I was having a coffee while looking out of my apartement window on the 8th floor to the horizon. Suddenly I noticed a black object hovering about roughly 2 km to the south then moving slowly southeast then stopping and moving again ascending until it completely disappeared into the clouds above. To the naked eye the object appeared to have an oval shape. I watched the UFO the whole time between 12:11 pm and 12:20 pm. I grabbed my iPhone and snapped about a dozen of pictures during that time. I managed to capture the object in few of the photos but needles to say that with this kind of camera it does not have the zoom option nor the best quality. I have uploaded the pictures just to show the object path with the time of each frame. I would like to mention that in the area where I am located there is a high volume of air traffic at this time. The object did not have the same flying characteristics as a commercial jet or a helicopter.

via UFO Stalker

image of ufo

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join