It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The 'Bible scholars' haven't got the time to make educated statements about this theory of mine, and their beliefs would prevent them to clearly see the truth.

What "Bible Scholars" are you on about?

What are they're beliefs that would prevent them from seeing truth?

This is a theory, for the time being,

Yet you have posted in the dreams and predictions forum.

Nope, not even a theory, maybe you can see some connection between and believe the things you say to yourself, but you have to realize you simply throwing wild statements left right and centre like the one about bible scholars and their beliefs that I quotes above.

Explain these wild statements or leave them out, they might fool one or two readers but most contributing to your thread have better vision and understanding than you give them credit for.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

This is THE FIRST TIME I PREDICT UFOs OVER LONDON IN A GIVEN MONTH.

It might be,

however other have in the past and you say there have never been any predicting like this on ATS.

Yet tsurfer2000h seems to remember last October like many other members do, where predictions like this were made, not Identical but on the same page.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

Your reading the instructions back to front.

If one is incinerated from a nuclear blast it is them who is transferred to another planet, not the other way around.

Its the fools that will jump ship (get on the UFOs) that will be stuck in the oblivion that they are stuck in now.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Were they all really unexpected? I thought the fact that they were moving was pretty well known, and it was reported William was taking (at least) a year off before you wrote about it. Dates of the artcles you reference may help you but there were other articles on other dates saying the same things.

If you have links proving that the 'gap year' was announced before I announced unexpected moves (not moving) from the young royals, please provide them. Stop guessing. Prove like I proved the opposite (see below). Stop insulting the inteilligence of the readers.

The moving was expected 2 YEARS ago, when it has been decided by the queen to let the apartment 1A to the young royals. So EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT IT! But what was unexpected is the DATE OF THE REAL MOVING INTO KP. They were expected to move into KP NOT BEFORE MID-OCTOBER, but NEVER IN EARLY OCTOBER.

The Gap year, or transitional year, was unexpected. The article of October 13th clearly shows that there were criticisms about this year off annoucement. Hence the SURPRISE!

THE ANNOUNCEMENT by the Duke of Cambridge last month that he was quitting military service was met by criticism from some quarters that he was neglecting his royal duties by taking a "gap year".

Now, refer to this post to TSOM87 too.

Link 3 April 2013

This article of April 2013 says that:

1) William will quit is RAF job at Anglesey,

2) the young royal would leave their home in Anglesey in the summer 2013,

3) It is not known whether William will take up another post in the armed forces when he leaves.

Actually, the rumor about William quitting the RAF Air Base of Anglesey was spread months prior to this article (around Dec 2012). What no one knew until very recently (september 13th) was whether he quits the RAF to royal duties or not. NONE EXPECTED A SIMPLE YEAR OFF. See your own article below.

Link 4 August 2013

This article of August 2013 says that:

1) William will quit is RAF job at Anglesey to move elsewhere,

2) William is widely expected to return to London with Kate and baby son Prince George to take on more royal duties rather than stay in the service.

3) it is widely thought William will return to his regiment, the Household Cavalry's Blues and Royals, which will allow him to carry out more royal engagements in support of the Queen.

4) The Duke, known as Flight Lieutenant Wales in the RAF, would have discussed his military future, like all pilots, with a career manager known as a desk officer.

5) If he is to leave the RAF, the move appears to have been taken reluctantly as the Duke spoke movingly about his time in Wales.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

This is THE FIRST TIME I PREDICT UFOs OVER LONDON IN A GIVEN MONTH.

It might be,

however other have in the past and you say there have never been any predicting like this on ATS.

Yet tsurfer2000h seems to remember last October like many other members do, where predictions like this were made, not Identical but on the same page.

I have been said that all the members on ATS are stupid because one saw some of them are. Is that true?

I don't talk, nor didn't talk, about the other predictors on ATS. This thread is about MY prediction(s).

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

A 'transfer' to another planet to live extra reincarnations, except if you are under the nuclear explosions during the Great Tribulations. In that case, your soul simply disappears. You are no more.

If one is incinerated from a nuclear blast it is them who is transferred to another planet, not the other way around.

Its the fools that will jump ship (get on the UFOs) that will be stuck in the oblivion that they are stuck in now.

You have some reading problem: NUCLEAR EXPLOSION = NO MORE SOUL, NO MORE SOUL = NO SOUL TRANSFER.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

The 'Bible scholars' haven't got the time to make educated statements about this theory of mine, and their beliefs would prevent them to clearly see the truth.

What "Bible Scholars" are you on about?

What are they're beliefs that would prevent them from seeing truth?

The 'Bible scholars' I am talking about are the believers that think they know it all about the Bible they are paid to teach the others about. They cannot admit they didn't understand the Book of Revelations.

This is a theory, for the time being,

Yet you have posted in the dreams and predictions forum.

NO, it's in the other thread in the Predictions & Prophecies forum. Here I just remind people about its content.

Nope, not even a theory, maybe you can see some connection between and believe the things you say to yourself, but you have to realize you simply throwing wild statements left right and centre like the one about bible scholars and their beliefs that I quotes above.

Explain these wild statements or leave them out, they might fool one or two readers but most contributing to your thread have better vision and understanding than you give them credit for.

Thank you to make me laugh that much.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Olivet, you seem very concerned to warn people about this. Apart from the small number of people on this thread, are you also warning other people on other threads or other means of communication elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Interesting. But while you are discussing my supposed defaults,

Discussing?

I am asking question after question to try get on the same page as you, even though that page scares me a little.

you are losing time.

Time is factual in my head just like in your spaceships, so I am losing none, actually gaining.

Why not let me live my delusions'?

Am I stopping you?

Oh, I see. You want to save me from me. Or save the readers from me?

What from?

Why would you or the readers need saving?

Do you need someone to save you?

Do I have my free will, finally, to do whatever I see fit, according to your own words?

Your asking me this question, are you really that confused now you need to ask this?

Yes, you can have whatever your heart desires and your mind can manifest.

Have you nothing more interesting to do? With your own free will?

At this moment all in this moment is interacting, That's why I am here, to use your words back at you

The problem is that you don't know what I know, and why I do what I do.

The problem?

It could be a problem if I claimed to know that which you say I do not, however, I didn't, so not really a problem, maybe an ignorant assumption of yours but not a problem what so ever.

You're just guessing about all of these. No more. Nice to converse with you. It only can be superficial as long as you don't try to be in my shoes.

Guessing? It could be an educated guess, could it not?

So what did I get correct and whats my prize?

What you don't seem to understand is the ability of those who can read minds, aka the telepathy, to see what is the true mindset of someone.

I do understand,

I was asking you to explain, your telling me I do not understand is another side step because you simply came too unprepared like those that have come and gone before you.

The more you evolve, the more you read minds,

So what are you calling yourself here?

and there is no more isolated free will. What we think we choose is often the result of a kind of education, whatever it is.

Yeah whatever that might be or is.

You have really thought this through and whatever

The only problem is to receive the right education, whatever matter you talk about. The judges are those who read the true self of someone. The right judges are those who proved to be loving and righteous.

I bet your one of those judges,

maybe not by the criteria you set above, I don't know, its just a very judgmental feeling I get through the screen when reading what your posting at times.

Keep it up,

Its real good to judge others

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Olivet

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

You have some reading problem: NUCLEAR EXPLOSION = NO MORE SOUL, NO MORE SOUL = NO SOUL TRANSFER.

NO, as you can see I am replying to you in fashion that you seem to understand as you are replying back.

I said you have your facts/info round the wrong way.

Nuclear Explosion = Transfer of soul from this realm your trapped in temporarily.

You can say its the other way and I will say its my way.

Everyone can choose their own way.

The 'Bible scholars' I am talking about are the believers that think they know it all about the Bible they are paid to teach the others about. They cannot admit they didn't understand the Book of Revelations.

So your not talking about actual bible scholars just some fanatic believer?

You say they are paid, so they must be educated.

Who are they, who are these believing biblical scholars your talking about?

Is it just a ignorant generalization based on your own assumptions of what others believe and are educated to know?

Thank you to make me laugh that much.

Laughter is a sign of good things to come before the end of the beginning of the intermission to the final showing of the first part of the prequel thats set as a sequel to end of the world part 2.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

All those who died in Horishima didnt only lost their lives.. they also lost their souls? Aww buddy, thats harsh

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

How can that be? Either souls are destroyd in the nuke, or they arent? Or do we "pick" what way it is?

edit on 13-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Olivet

This article of April 2013 says that:

1) William will quit is RAF job at Anglesey,

This was known the day he took up the post.

RAF Search & Rescue pilots work a set period of duty. All of them. I think it's a 3 year tour of duty.

Worth noting that due to the SAR operations being sold off to private firms, he wouldn't have a job much longer anyway!

www.itv.com...

edit on 13-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Stop insulting the inteilligence of the readers.

Are you sure I am the one doing that???

I've said nothing about the readers, though you have used name-calling several times.

And how is questioning the veracity of your claims insulting to readers...it obviously bothers you because you are convinced everything you say is correct--but the readers? Come on.
edit on 10/13/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

exiteternity

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

How can that be? Either souls are destroyd in the nuke, or they arent? Or do we "pick" what way it is?

I am saying in my understanding (and experience
)jokes. NO one has had the experience and been here to tell.

That the soul energy is not destroyed but transferred else where.

I meant pick a meaning that you want to believe, If you think you will die and thats it, its up to believe that, if you believe you turn into a butterfly and teleport to a opposing ley line or earth energy point on the other side of the globe of the explosion. its up to you.

I believe if one is oblivious to whats about to happen and in a moment a sun appears above the city you live and in a blink of a eye you are in another awareness without the awareness of your past presence.

If you believe you will turn into Godzilla, so be it.

What we know is everything is vaporized, if you want make up a continuation of the story after the blast, just imagine a world that you would like to be in and that you deserve to be in. You cant lie to yourself so when you picture what you deserve don't even try unless you don't know yourself and that way could be way of discovery.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

oh i see now what you mean.
yes its free to believe but i was under the impression ppl in this thread like oliviet spoke of it "like it was a fact".
Not a belief.
He never said he BELIEVED souls are destroyed in a nuclear blast. He cliamed it as fact.
Just like you claimed he was WRONG.

personally I believe we turn into space unicorns when we die, that gallop to mars having sex with lepricauns and spawn pixie dust

btw how do you know everything is vaporized? Can you see the future?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

exiteternity
personally I believe we turn into space unicorns when we die, that gallop to mars having sex with lepricauns and spawn pixie dust

HAHAHAH

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Olivet

combatmaster
reply to post by Olivet

So if the ET's dont take me with them? What will happen to me/my soul?

Is this from your "private intel" or from the ET's? and if the ET's are not your private intel are secret government officials in France or the UK supplying you with this? You make it sound as if you have two sources for your information.

I repeat this again because it seems you tend to not answer questions like this.

It was in reference to your answer about souls re-incarnating to other planets and how souls killed by nuclear explosions "disappear".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/13/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

He never said he BELIEVED souls are destroyed in a nuclear blast. He cliamed it as fact.

To many their beliefs are their facts.

I know I would give my life for what I believe in, thats why its closely guarded secret

I thought he knew something the rest of the world didnt

He does,

He knows whats in his mind and what his doubts are, no one else knows those unless they are shared.

Ill take that trip to Mars just hop my mars bar doesn't melt interacting with all that pixie dust, if you catch my drift

If you do can you let me know, this thread seems to be penetrating my mind and UFOs are flying all around in my empty head.

I need sleep,

Good night or morning folks

see you at the same bat time on the same bat channel, tomorrow or later today.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

btw how do you know everything is vaporized? Can you see the future?

Everything that is able to be vaporized, not everything everything.

Life is the main point of focus when saying a nuclear blast will vaporize everything.

OK now I am out,

well maybe a few more posts

Just like you claimed he was WRONG.

Yes and no. I believe he is wrong with his interpretation of information about nuclear blasts and what it would do the soul. He believes other wise.

However, I pointed out that this all speculation as no one has be in within 1 km of a megaton bomb and survived or appeared somewhere else later with a story of what they went through.

We know that the millions of degrees generated will vaporize any material in a given radius so all one do is to discuss or fantasize what would happen and believe or disbelieve what they come up with.

edit on 13-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join