It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

onequestion
What if the universe was nothing more then an inner reflection of your soul indicating to you your true internal struggle to understand yourself and become whole?

As per Ra/Hidden Hand/Michael?

One hell of of a mass delusion though - no?

Right church, wrong pew....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

we are the super computer. we already know the answer to the life, universe, and everything is 42. we are here to discover the question.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If God is a computer, this OS sucks and I want a new one or a purge of all malware and a reboot.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

maxrockerfella

I really wanna get *root* on that computer LOL

There is a fail-safe... you only get 314 seconds before the bomb explodes... according to the Keymaker.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

it seem's I Do Remember small part's and bit's there by people who have come and left in my life! We could use the Dream's; that's another story! Can you shift time?

Getting pretty good at it! Bad part is I loss track of time; time is Man made, Get to work/life somehow it's either done already???? or I see it coming and already know.

Some day's I wake up wondering What day it is! I must be in the flow of things or really need to start using Drugs! That was a Joke!

Most see time as something Real when in fact it is not! Better stop, using the watch anyway. The idea of time was used to control people so they could control their day, week, month! Earth still does it's 28 day's cycle around the moon; season's were the same; won't go their yet, now Man want's to control time too!

Computers do not use reason, Satan should have known this little fact unless He himself was only using Logic.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I hear you on this! Voices ARE good; even the one's that come up with the crazy ideas, bad one's too! At first I was WTF? Fighting in my head, some would agree and fight with the others, and some even get pissed off!

Wonder if that one is the Ego part of me? Love him too! As for the emotion part I did not get back too:

Ever watched a movie or seen something happen that you can relate to, only know you have never experenced it in your life? Had to come from somewhere? Could it be that the other 90% is split up between lives lived in the past/furture?

It did take me year's to actually know I was not going Nut's!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

infoseeker26754

Satan is a convienent scapegoat. Im not sure Ive ever met it; I think its a contrived Fear Factor to scare the human senseless by those that write false scripture. Satan wins by default if it was ever HUMAN. Nah--just an idea that can be manifested by those idiots dreaming it into being will do so, not Satan specifically but definately demons that say they are its foot soldiers (NOT). DeBunked.

"As you traverse the Absolutum you will continually go back and back (as forward motion to remember yourselves) yet never reach the point of creation, its a necessary goal that is unattainable, fruitless in endeavour, yet noble in the quest" Origin September 29 2013.
edit on 27-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Everybody has their Demons! Fact. It's only the one's within your Being your at war with.

Oh no! Be back soon!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Snarl

vethumanbeing
I would call Lucifer the ultimate hacker in so being it re-arranged (by default) a negotiated agreement/ as in without telling anyone took it upon itself to make an amendment to the DESIGN of how humans related to its environment, slaves not an option. It did so without scrutiny, as in (coded some binaries into the stream no one caught). Lucifer is no dummy, and is actually a friend of/to mankind. Its unfortunate It is portrayed as the demon/satan/devil, but there you are regarding religious supplication and determination to condem the truly rightious. Lucifer=Enlightenment why is this not understood (it is one of the Good Guys). As far as risk was concerned, Lucifer was one of the major designers (think of Tesla being usurped by Edison AC/DC) or being given a savings bond worth 10 dollars if you invented a simulated process to produce rubies or 'Zircon' diamonds by Monsanto Corp. or BASF or Brunswick (they do not just make pool tables and bowling alley components) or "3M" steals your stickyback formulation for memo pads. Point being? Come uppance. There does exist a universal hammer scale that will balance all equations whether one likes it or not.

snarl
Another interesting response. Thank you.
I've yet to define the 'universal hammer scale' ... it seems we keep coming back around as a species ... and I like your insect analogy in a previous reply. Sticking to the context of the thread: Do you consider the balance of all equations to be the delete key or the power button?

Universal hammer is just the mid part of the sine wave, you have the extreme up positive and the extreme down negative, always crossing stasis. That is the only medium point that balances all else, it defines the middle and holds everything in place. With a keyboard analogy to describe balance wouldnt be either the delete key or power button. It would be press INSERT, Ctrl, shift, Home. That is the way you deploy your parachute.

edit on 28-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

it seem's I Do Remember small part's and bit's there by people who have come and left in my life! We could use the Dream's; that's another story! Can you shift time?
Getting pretty good at it! Bad part is I loss track of time; time is Man made, Get to work/life somehow it's either done already???? or I see it coming and already know.
Some day's I wake up wondering What day it is! I must be in the flow of things or really need to start using Drugs! That was a Joke! Most see time as something Real when in fact it is not! Better stop, using the watch anyway. The idea of time was used to control people so they could control their day, week, month! Earth still does it's 28 day's cycle around the moon; season's were the same; won't go their yet, now Man want's to control time too!

Computers do not use reason, Satan should have known this little fact unless He himself was only using Logic.

Satan if existed was never human, so had no emotions at all, no adrenal glands, no hormones no nothing but only left to feeding upon energy, and the more negative it is the better. Cant stand the heat of 'love' (too high a fibration) unless its a murder of passion/munch away. The "time thing"; is becoming very odd, I have trouble with realizing "ITS TIME TO DO THIS OR THAT". Some would call this native american time, if Im to be there tomorrow at a certain time, I will not show up guaranteed as I just dont care or time is out the window or I dont recognise it anymore as being anything either than (HEY ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEWHERE). The Mayans had a 20 day 13 month time cycle much more accurate than our own Julian? (you realize we have 13 full moons in a yearly procession of the equinoxes and no one seems to notice?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

infoseeker26754
I hear you on this! Voices ARE good; even the one's that come up with the crazy ideas, bad one's too! At first I was WTF? Fighting in my head, some would agree and fight with the others, and some even get pissed off!

Wonder if that one is the Ego part of me? Love him too! As for the emotion part I did not get back too:

Ever watched a movie or seen something happen that you can relate to, only know you have never experenced it in your life? Had to come from somewhere? Could it be that the other 90% is split up between lives lived in the past/furture?
It did take me year's to actually know I was not going Nut's!

You are either relating to that event because a past life had the same experience OR your DNA/RNA has memory of 'something' through/passed down by your ancestors. My higher selves fight with me and themselves all of the time. Scream fests actually. Your higher selves all will have different personalities as they make up your group soul content, as you are now the latest expression of, to improve or add to this 'OVERSOUL' of yours that is in the process of growing; why?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

The question is 'How many roads must a man walk down ?'
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: accuracy

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
Let's go back to the Big Bang. A massive Computer that knew all only felt nothing so decided one day it needed to learn How to Feel?

What?

My spelling is not so great so bear with this.

God did give his only Son so the world would know Him. Also God is all knowing, all seeing and can do the most creative stuff known to man! We ask how is life created, all the different form's out there and that's just here on this planet!

Since you seem to know god so well, how does he like his eggs?

Your DNA is coded in as such a massive computer has to be used to write it and we now use a computer to actually read it! Also your brain has a limit of 10%, somewhere the rest is blocked by something in your DNA. Why is this so?

Um...that's not so. At all...

Everything is set up so perfect that one would need all the info to do such a thing! No matter how far you look into something it get's smaller and smaller all the small bit's holding togetter by Energy. So what is Energy? We have gone so far to say there is Dark Matter, how? Energy is just Energy and nothing more!

You completely lost me here.

Now let's go back into the past some where God's were Waring among themselves with toy's far greater then we could even immagion! Where places that still stand today were cut to the most perfect fit! We can not do what they did eon's ago.

..........Huh?

Now the great computer has awaked again and it has been what, less then 100yrs and already it has grown up so fast in the least amount of time. Where did this idea come from to build such a thing? Did hear they found one somewhere that they considered was 400 yrs old.

Today since the computer has awaked, most people are now without feeling, compassion and would rather text, FB, and do nothing Human anymore. When's the last time you took the time out of your day to help someone without caring if anybody noticed?

Don't worry, some would say I'm going to Hell for bringing this up! Somehow I really do not think God would care one way or another. If I am a part of His Chip's; one would think He would Understand my questioning.
Plus side is I do not want to become a computer again!

This is open to all, see it as you will. Love to hear what you think of this question.

edit on 26-9-2013 by infoseeker26754 because: Hit Return, Sorry!

One question comes to mind. Wtf?!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

infoseeker26754

You are either relating to that event because a past life had the same experience OR your DNA/RNA has memory of 'something' through/passed down by your ancestors. My higher selves fight with me and themselves all of the time. Scream fests actually. Your higher selves all will have different personalities as they make up your group soul content, as you are now the latest expression of, to improve or add to this 'OVERSOUL' of yours that is in the process of growing; why?

Or ... maybe ... more simply ... you're picking that up in dreams/visions.

Vet: You mentioned time in your previous reply to infoseeker. Consider the 'time compression' we experience while dreaming. Thoughts on that please.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

That depend's how you look at it. God could be anything one see's fit to explain something that has the mind pondering this question and other's of like value.

I can not say or agree if God really exist, Period! Sure there might be someone pulling the strings; life really, them you would spend another 5+ yrs explaining Life. You could not even grasps nor touch this concept since Live has it's own way of doing things.

As for the Computer, it bend's the rules! There is no What If, it collects, stores and run's programs. Now the Virus! It add's to the 0, 1, code and put's in a 3, 5 it done not matter what it add's only that it work's! One little Type0 error and the system can crash.

Could it be said this way; God being the computer and nothing more gained all knowegde but no understanding of Reason? Satan being a Virus now, wanted another way of expressing Himself walked away from rules having nothing to do with Reason.

You can send a kid to school for 10 yrs and still know nothing about how the real world works. Same can be said on someone who was raised on the street's. It seem's knowaged without using both sides has it's downfall.

Real power is knowing this simple fact. It's like a You-Tube video, can watch and see how something is done at the same time. You can learn faster; except some video's are dumb as Hell, and understand both the book side of it and the actual doing it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Snarl

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

infoseeker
The Church took this one understanding away from man! Using Hell as some fear base idea of lost hope.
I can't say anything about this in your Life, I just KNOW when I am doing something wrong, period! And if I can not try do do something myself. Why would I need a God to do it for me?

Fear based ideology is one of organized religions tricks,

"one of" ... such a telling condemnation. Would you mind starting a thread on this topic? I would like to know more.

Why am I having such a darned hard time getting these threads to properly quote what I am referencing?? Aishh!!

Seriously? Faith Religion and Theology is my home town, and this is where that potencial thread will land. If you dont hear from me I will have been buried by Bedouins up to my neck in sand waiting for dehydration or the ants to infiltrate my occulars and nasal cavities (telling me its going to be allright--your maker awaits).

You just had to go there! Let's skip the religion stuff for now and start with Faith. Faith in Whom? Let's see, first one must start with oneself so that leave God out of it. Most of the time putting Faith in the system end's in error, last might as well have a pet or 2 since they are Faithfull in your giving.

The computer can not use Faith, Life does not either, and some have lost Faith within themselves thinking by using a computer it can do it for them. Have you not noticed that this World pull's you away from you believing in you own Self?

You can not hide nor run from yourself. Faith in some God to do all the work you should be doing yourself so now you just gave away your Power to a God that might not exist at all! Religion want's you to buy into this so they have your Power and your money.

Why give 10% to the Church when you could give it to someone else in need. Even Christ said that, or was it Satan?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Snarl

vethumanbeing

Snarl

vethumanbeing

infoseeker26754

So, would it be accurate, in the context of this thread, to describe Lucifer as a hacker? Absolutely fascinating analogy!

I've yet to define the 'universal hammer scale' ... it seems we keep coming back around as a species ... and I like your insect analogy in a previous reply. Sticking to the context of the thread: Do you consider the balance of all equations to be the delete key or the power button?

I would have to say the Esc key. That would be your Free Will key, change your way's, following another path. Still you must finish the cause and effect of what you were doing before.

No way out of that, period. God upset with Satan; knows Energy being used follows it's course/path until completed. Or it keeps going causing ripples down the line forever. Karma has a Power that effect everybody in it's path. All linked ever twined till the End of Time.

'UHS" is Energy in motion, Karma. This I can say is known to be true. What you did in the past effect' now, today will effect tomorrow. Some say to override Karma one must life in the Now. Something pop's up you deal with it, energy gone. Leave it for later it expands and become's bigger.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Snarl

vethumanbeing

Snarl

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754

infoseeker
The Church took this one understanding away from man! Using Hell as some fear base idea of lost hope.
I can't say anything about this in your Life, I just KNOW when I am doing something wrong, period! And if I can not try do do something myself. Why would I need a God to do it for me?

Fear based ideology is one of organized religions tricks,

"one of" ... such a telling condemnation. Would you mind starting a thread on this topic? I would like to know more.

Why am I having such a darned hard time getting these threads to properly quote what I am referencing?? Aishh!!

Seriously?

Yes ... seriously. I haven't taken the time to look through all of your previous contributions on this site, but your flag count would indicate you haven't started many threads. If you do, send me a U2U so I don't miss the ride. I haven't been a member of this site for very long and haven't figured out my way around entirely.

Same here. Still know how to use a pen and paper though. Here I can tear into a lap top and fix it, running program's have a way of crashing. Even created a boot sector virus; no #hit! thank's to my spelling!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

kosmicjack

Look, in the 2013, with all of the technology we have, if someone chooses to perceive the Creator as a computer, who am I to judge? I guess my only question is how to account for intrinsic things like emotion? I mean, I suppose a code is a code but it seems a cold way to produce a warm or passionate phenomenon, which so often drives our actions.

Good Point! Looking at the World now as I see it, no one Want's to deal with their Emotion's! Satan having known this, led Eve to take a bite and what happen? Birth of Emotion, Feeling's and being able to think for one's self.

Choice was the gift! I only used the computer idea to express how the World is going, no Human contact! All done sitting in one's room play imagionary game's, posting on FB; 2500 friends is not really a friend you know.

Hang out with other's, experering their pain as well as your's and learning compassion and understanding. Most of all though, enjoying life being real about oneself.

Action's depend on what you want out of the deal, for most anyway. True action expect's nothing in return, ask's for nothing and live's in the Now. Experincing all of it as it is happing now; not what I did yesterday nor what I can do tomorrow.

Past = to already did. Tomorrow does not exist, and Now is it! The world is getting quite COLD don't you think? People that is.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Riffrafter

onequestion
What if the universe was nothing more then an inner reflection of your soul indicating to you your true internal struggle to understand yourself and become whole?

As per Ra/Hidden Hand/Michael?

One hell of of a mass delusion though - no?

Right church, wrong pew....

The World is the Mirror's of Man understanding of oneself. That's why I love Mirror's, they do not lie!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

tinyDAWK

we are the super computer. we already know the answer to the life, universe, and everything is 42. we are here to discover the question.

Actually I do not know and I'm okay in saying this.

I don't know leaves the door open. Question Everything is still considered Judging!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join