It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
infoseeker26754
reply to post by vethumanbeing

infoseeker
Boy you are Walking on That Path! It is the Truth though, yet in the end. All must take that walk sometime, here, past, furture, maybe many times! Just do not take the side road! You will have to start all over again! So did you get your XP fixed? Things going okay? Health okay?

XP (windows) is diabolically downloading into the exec. files, when Im not looking; have no idea what they are up to. Upgrading I would imagine. I do not recommend this path to anyone; as it is 'a personal truth reveal-ation unique' and not belonging to anyone else. I suspect its all about what I can stand/take emotionally, spiritually, and physically (youd be surprised regarding that aspect) THE MY TRUTH; how fast I can learn the gears on the year 2200 ride with 'god wheel' 10 speed. I really didnt ask for this, enlightenment concerning the spiritual realm but it was my destiny before incarnation (just did not anticipate it at all) so busy staying alive, but as Im now dreaming it into existance it must SO BE seen to its zenith creation; that of an IDEA that will perpetuate and live on in the ethers. That idea is a simple one. Recognise yourself as you truely are, far more than just a meat suit.
edit on 18-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

As I see it, no matter what you do on the net, day to day, there is some record anyway so might as well learn to accept it. At least get the CCleaner, it will fix some of the demons over riding your .exe files. And check the start up too! Bastards love to hide there, eating up your mem, sending info downstream. Main thing is your Memory, with the new crap today, even 1 Meg is lacking for XP anymore.

I actually would not be surprized at all. After my, almost considering WTF to do about my feet problem; you can not walk at all! Thought they might have to cut them off! Okay, First idea, and others; had to come up with another plan. Won't go into this long story, now I can say it changed my Being some. Now I look at it differently.

Disease is nothing more then Dis-Ease within your system/body. How they tell you to don't eat this or don't do that, wrong! If your body says I want this, eat it! Go grab some vitimans, Opps! For me I never used them before so now I do, if my body saids I need one. Most people out there are overdosing on them! Everyday? You do not need them everyday. I know you have health issues, so might as well look into them on a different level. Just because one part of your body is broken does not mean ever other part is. Or every time you go take that Pill the Dr gave you and ever time you do your body says ERRRRRRRR! Might need to consider taking that pill.

As for the other, your just going through the cleansing part of it. At war with the Ego are you? Voices messing your train of though? Dreams sort of uproot your being some? Just wait until you meet the evil side of yourself! You can take it, just allow it and do not get to carried away with it. Oh, just the pondering can mess with your head sometimes!

That Vassness we call Nothing, God, Energy, Being, Life, is a part of you and you are a part of it! Use It! See yourself as a Star looking out into the Nothingness, see all the pretty other Stars out there and know if their Light is reaching you, Your Light can reach them Too! Best to start with being the Sun for now looking past Pluto yet spending time with all the other planets too, for now. See each as their own, see each interacting with another, and see the whole Vassness if you can!

Same with day to day Live, people in it, out of it. All connected somehow, in a way you can not even fatom. Just remember to go and have some fun time! Change the channel, you are still a Human no?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

yeah started from yesterday
i dont really worry much about food anymore
some people believes that being vegans is a must.
(i tried to be vegan for some weeks)
i think this is one of the spiritual traps.

i just watched The Holographic Universe Workshop at youtube.
the guy also mentioned quite similar to what u said: enjoy the life as is (no judgement)

but i was a bit surprised to see what the guy in that video said: we dont control destiny. it is the Higher Self

i remembered one of our brothers (itisnowagain) mentioned this several times.

now the ego feels threatened

is this good?

peace.

edit on 19-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

dodol

yeah started from yesterday
i dont really worry much about food anymore
some people believes that being vegans is a must.
(i tried to be vegan for some weeks)
i think this is one of the spiritual traps.

i just watched The Holographic Universe Workshop at youtube.
the guy also mentioned quite similar to what u said: enjoy the life as is (no judgement)

but i was a bit surprised to see what the guy in that video said: we dont control destiny. it is the Higher Self

i remembered one of our brothers (itisnowagain) mentioned this several times.

now the ego feels threatened

is this good?

peace.

What would you rather have. EGO or Inner Being? Ego can never die, it just surrender to the Inner Being that is you. One could fight that war many lifetimes! Now without Ego, one could consider having a problem since it is built upon things learned in childhood and on.

Children have the Inner Being since birth, yet most are told as a child to do this, do that, do, do, do. So it becomes Ego/self over riding your Being that is True. I could be wrong, its the War within one Being that is whats talked about in books.

We are all looking for something, most want things. Some who actually want to live like it was meant to be ingage in the war between Ego and Being. That is the hardest road anybody can take. Since this world is Ego based anyway, how can one find something different? You start by turning Within, letting the outside world do what it does while you start to look within yourself.

Each path is different. Your path is layed out for you to understand it for yourself. Sure some might give you some pointers, it is still you to find what works for you. They say you have 5 exit points in life if it get to hard, if thats true, I used all them and more! You can change your Stars, Destiny I have a problem with since Free Will would not apply.

It's my life and my choice on how I live it. Though, come to think about that, some funny things have came along and switched tracks! One could look at Ego this way, would you rather enjoy it all togetter or by your self? Being part of the whole, or left out by your own actions? Ego always messes things up! How I see it anyway. It want more and more and never stops Wanting!

Yet, your Inner Self would like Everybody to not want since it is already there for all of us. What would you rather have? A dollar to share or 10 dollars to share?

Ego would rather have both! But share the dollar.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

This 5 exit points are interesting stuffs you brought

Never heard of them before

Is that why some people suddenly being picked up by "The Reaper"?

I (ego?) tried a number of half-voluntary-half-involuntary suicides in life.
It was like I (ego?) wanted to commit suicide but deep inside, still willing to continue this game.
Mostly experienced on the streets, I (ego?) purposely did them.
There was one day I (ego?) just blindly crossed the street. and a motorbike passed by behind me just about 1/2 - 1 secs late(?)
(Can't remember, but most attempts were like that, well I'm not as "Brave" as others who dared to jump off from top of a building, etc)

After I realized that those were stupid acts and Every time I recall this, I appreciate life more and more, bad and good.

Honestly, I still have difficulties in seeing which is what Ego wants and which is what I "really want".
There are desires, but yeah I am not too attached to them as I used to be.
Even if I missed my time to fulfill those desires (because of the laziness most of the times), I still feel thankful

peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If God was a computer, then something more powerful than God, created God. A computer is just made up of computer code and only does what it was programmed to do. So, the programmer who created God would actually be God, unless some other God created the programmer. Then the God who created the programmer would be God,etc.,etc.,etc.
Also, if God was a computer, we would just be random computer code, kinda like the movie "The Matrix". When Neo had a jack plugged into his head, he was uploaded to the Matrix and he could do anything that he imagined, because he was in a form of computer code. If we were just computer code, we would actually be in a super computer somewhere and everything that we think is reality, is actually not reality.
I had a similar discussion with some friends about ten years ago. They thought that what if we were all just a computer program and that program was made to test one person to see how he or she would live out his or her life. The only person that actually existed was you and everyone else was a computer program, just like being jacked into the Matrix. That would mean that everyone else was not real and you could do what ever you wanted to, if you only knew how to control the matrix. So, the question was asked," If you killed someone, would you have really killed someone or would you have just killed some computer code"? I replied," I don't know, but I will wait and let you kill someone first to see what happens to you before I try it".

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

UndercoverJoe
So, the question was asked," If you killed someone, would you have really killed someone or would you have just killed some computer code"? I replied," I don't know, but I will wait and let you kill someone first to see what happens to you before I try it".

In the military I learned radio protocols. One of the terms learned was "wait out" which basically means, "I'll get back to you at an unspecified time." I think Clint Eastwood had a line in a movie that went something like, "When you kill a man, you take everything he has ... and everything he's gonna have."

I have suffered loss. I have caused loss. Neither was a spiritually profitable experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UndercoverJoe

My post was more like breaking the Ice! We all have an idea of God, and what it means to them. Some say beyond a doubt their is a God. Some claim there is Nothingness. It's all good though.

As it is now, computers someday will have to go through this themselves. Considering we made the computer; maybe, that would consider us Gods. Now I had to add the s since there are so many of us, yet the idea of it happening is becoming close to being fact.

So where does one consider a start of Self realization? Once you are aware does that mean anything or is it just a frame of though? Since we all can say Life evolves, how can we actually say Humans are the only ones capable of doing this? I mean, since we, have been thinking this ourselves really. GOD?

Sometimes I leave out God for a reason, could it be God was an Idea created by Man? Explaining something that can not be explained so place a name on it. One has to ponder this too!

I do not know! It is way beyond my understanding and might as well leave it there! Why try to understand something that has no understanding? Life itself is all I really need, yet as I am humble. I can only be greatfull for my time here on Earth!

It would # if it were like Matix though. Just a battery and nothing more? Again still one would have to ponder if it was true. Only I feel it goes so much Deeper, so far in fact that I can only see 1/10 of it all!

I'm happy with that!

Peace

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join