It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Let's go back to the Big Bang. A massive Computer that knew all only felt nothing so decided one day it needed to learn How to Feel?

My spelling is not so great so bear with this.

God did give his only Son so the world would know Him. Also God is all knowing, all seeing and can do the most creative stuff known to man! We ask how is life created, all the different form's out there and that's just here on this planet!

Your DNA is coded in as such a massive computer has to be used to write it and we now use a computer to actually read it! Also your brain has a limit of 10%, somewhere the rest is blocked by something in your DNA. Why is this so?

Everything is set up so perfect that one would need all the info to do such a thing! No matter how far you look into something it get's smaller and smaller all the small bit's holding togetter by Energy. So what is Energy? We have gone so far to say there is Dark Matter, how? Energy is just Energy and nothing more!

Now let's go back into the past some where God's were Waring among themselves with toy's far greater then we could even immagion! Where places that still stand today were cut to the most perfect fit! We can not do what they did eon's ago.

Now the great computer has awaked again and it has been what, less then 100yrs and already it has grown up so fast in the least amount of time. Where did this idea come from to build such a thing? Did hear they found one somewhere that they considered was 400 yrs old.

Today since the computer has awaked, most people are now without feeling, compassion and would rather text, FB, and do nothing Human anymore. When's the last time you took the time out of your day to help someone without caring if anybody noticed?

Don't worry, some would say I'm going to Hell for bringing this up! Somehow I really do not think God would care one way or another. If I am a part of His Chip's; one would think He would Understand my questioning.
Plus side is I do not want to become a computer again!

This is open to all, see it as you will. Love to hear what you think of this question.

edit on 26-9-2013 by infoseeker26754 because: Hit Return, Sorry!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Possible.
No change.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Then he must of seen your post and erased it
lol

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Then I want to chat with the PC manufacturer that made God The Computer.

I would press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Hopefully I get a log on and not a reboot.

edit on 9/26/2013 by staple because:

edit on 9/26/2013 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I subscribe to a similar theoretical concept. I am a programmer.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't see the OP. It's just a blank post. I don't get it. Is the title the entirety of the OP? Is that it?

Ah. Infoseeker must have accidentally posted it before he could type the actual post. I've done that before. Give it time, I'm sure we'll see what OP has to say.
edit on 26-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Isaac Asimov postulated this long ago in The Last Question where the computer, in some sort of transuniverse, pondered how to start things up and ultimately came to the conclusion that it ought to be,

"Let there be light."

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The human species is pretty disappointing for being the product of a supercomputer. Makes me feel like we're toys, designed to be as disruptive and chaotic as possible without actually destroying ourselves. Like a Gladiator Planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

dreamfox1
Then he must of seen your post and erased it
lol

No, Human error!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There is some Good out there! Have to LOOK very hard to find it though. I've come up with this. If God Was to come back and see what Man has done just to this Planet.

What would you do?

EEK

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Is not man already doing this?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Are blank posts a recent phenomenon? I saw one a couple of days ago in response to marital advice a sprayed coffee across my monitor and keyboard. The post was filled by edit a few minutes later, but the damage had already been done.

On topic: it's a fair question. We're a pretty simple organism not considering our biological complexities. What we define as gods may be nothing compared to the divine.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

schuyler
Isaac Asimov postulated this long ago in The Last Question where the computer, in some sort of transuniverse, pondered how to start things up and ultimately came to the conclusion that it ought to be,

"Let there be light."

Did not know this, Thank You! So I'm not the only one questioning it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Computer do not make mistakes. Only their users make mistakes. Only their creators make mistakes. Computers do exactly what they were designed to do. So what was this God-computer designed to do?

I'm assuming this is an extremely unconventional god you're talking about, not at all like the gods this world thinks it recognizes.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If god was nothing more. Than what? An idea? If god was nothing more than an idea, then it would be an intersting one, but not one to base my life on.

But then a computer! Well with a computer, I could do things. Like play call of duty or write a poem.

Important stuffs.

There once was a man from nantucket.....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I tried to edit it, seems it did not work. So I shall remember Not to hit the return next time! It's all dark on that line!

Wanting you to hit return!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

On topic: it's a fair question. We're a pretty simple organism not considering our biological complexities. What we define as gods may be nothing compared to the divine.

If the entities we call gods are not even close to the divine, then we may as well give up on trying to understand or predict the divine, as it most likely exceeds our capacity in the way outer space exceeds our planet. Who is to say that the divine even exists?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What created this computer?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sure they do! Everything makes a boo boo now and then. Just look at your bank statement!

Too many God's! It's either no God or a 100 of them. I could have kept it simple and said the Sun is the only God.
Seem's have to change that though to Earth now since it is being consumed by Man! No Earth no man, sun goes out no man!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Snarl

If the entities we call gods are not even close to the divine, then we may as well give up on trying to understand or predict the divine, as it most likely exceeds our capacity in the way outer space exceeds our planet. Who is to say that the divine even exists?

Not sure if your response was rhetorical.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join