It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official denial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid
Do you remember any of these lyrics?!

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

Don't be a conspiracy theorist, be real!

All vaccines have side effects

Dont be irresponsible, get vaccinated to protect yourself and others.

Actually, I don’t think they ever said the ‘yourself’ part. It was pretty much ‘get vaccinated to protect me and my Grammy’

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: PrivateAngel
Add the link to a post of yours, and I can edit it into the OP for you.

Thank you.

hansard.parliament.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Lochid
Do you remember any of these lyrics?!

Safe and effective

Rare adverse Reactions

Don't be a conspiracy theorist, be real!

All vaccines have side effects

Dont be irresponsible, get vaccinated to protect yourself and others.

Actually, I don’t think they ever said the ‘yourself’ part. It was pretty much ‘get vaccinated to protect me and my Grammy’

They did... Otherwise what would be the point of a vaccine? Since when humans are vaccinated to protect others?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lochid

If anyone has a clue as to what the real reason the rollout was for, it would be found and deduced by what you are allowed to talk about openly and what you are not allowed to talk about. The most ignored and jumped on meme, is the fact that the unasigned Bluetooth Mac addresses have gone through the roof. Thus deducing that the vaccine among other things was an identification marker. If it was a normal therapy it would have been withdrawn by now. But if it came under the umbrella of national security, the collateral damage would be accepted, as the patent are held by DARPA and thus illegal in that juristiction to do a private analysis.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The first few topics of this video is a great explanation of exactly what's wrong with the scientifc and medical communities. The commercialsed journalism system by Maxwell, and the replication crisis.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: Lochid

If anyone has a clue as to what the real reason the rollout was for, it would be found and deduced by what you are allowed to talk about openly and what you are not allowed to talk about. The most ignored and jumped on meme, is the fact that the unasigned Bluetooth Mac addresses have gone through the roof. Thus deducing that the vaccine among other things was an identification marker. If it was a normal therapy it would have been withdrawn by now. But if it came under the umbrella of national security, the collateral damage would be accepted, as the patent are held by DARPA and thus illegal in that juristiction to do a private analysis.

I can't agree more with what you have said!

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It is has been conditioned in the media that it is normal for young people to have trouble getting pregnant without medical procedure and intervention.

Stillbirths are way up. What could it be causing this?

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

First, an Organism is:

‘any biological entity’

‘capable of transferring genetic material’

The Pfizer and Moderna Covid products contain LNP-modRNA complexes

These complexes satisfy being called ‘any biological entity’ under the law

The modRNA is genetic material

The Lipid Nanoparticles or LNPs encapsulate the modRNA and together bio-distribute and transfer the LNP-modRNA complexes throughout the human body

The LNPs then transfect and transfer the modRNA cargo across cell membranes to deliver the modRNA inside cells

By moving the modRNA about the body and then into cells, the LNP-modRNA complexes physically transfer genetic material after injection

So the Organism part of the GMO definition is satisfied by the physical mode of transport of the LNP-modRNA complexes

The next part of the GMO legal definition is – a Genetically Modified Organism is:

an organism that has been modified by gene technology

The Gene Technology part requires showing:

any technique for the modification of genes or other genetic material.

Pfizer and Moderna admit they modify genes to create modified RNA or modRNA for their products

DNA

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderAether

At the fifteen min. mark it seems that a lot of people have forgoten , that Fauci and Darpa were having a dialogue where it is stated that Covid 19 is a vaccine induced illness. It appears that a mass genocide is happening, which will eventually effect everything.www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: UnderAether

At the fifteen min. mark it seems that a lot of people have forgoten , that Fauci and Darpa were having a dialogue where it is stated that Covid 19 is a vaccine induced illness. It appears that a mass genocide is happening, which will eventually effect everything.www.bitchute.com...

To you I also say this...

DON'T trust anything blindly - we need to investigate this so we can find the facts!

There is war right now, and we are all being put up against each other - so tread carefully!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join