It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Give Just One Reason To Trust The Pharmaceutical Industry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
People take drugs every day. For diabetes, for Aids, for HepC, for infections, to stop organ rejection, and a million other things.

So most people trust the drugs. And you will too if you need them to stay alive. Each and every one of you.

People here rail against drugs and medicine, yet the minute you get sick, off to the emergency room or doctor you go.

Next time, perhaps you should just stay home and let nature take its course. But we all know, you won't. You'll take those pills and get better.

So yes, people trust pharmaceuticals.

The pills you speak of have been around for many decades. Unlike you, most can differentiate between what's proven good and things not to be trusted. People only trust what they know to be trustworthy, unless it's your type that believes the big government has your back, then they give you a command and you trust it You trust what they tell you trust. And you are still doing it. They even offer treats to get experimental jabs like donuts and other things for their obedient trainees.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Absolutely Ricky, thanks for the reply.

a reply to: RickyD

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I went without going to the doctors for years.

A few years ago when I turned 50, I went for a checkup.

The doctor took my BP and heart rate, which I can do at home, then he put a glove on and did something I wouldn’t do anywhere.

He said everything seems fine.

After that he asked me a bunch of questions about my family, found out my dad passed at nearly 80 from a heart attack, and prescribed statins because “I was at risk”.

I went home, looked up the side effects, and never went back to the doctors.

I’m with you guys, but to be honest I take an Advil maybe a couple of times a year if my back flares up. Definitely helps.

Just as a side note, my aunt was a nurse all of her working life and was terrified of doctors and can’t say I recall her ever taking medication.
edit on 18-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So there are no preservatives in comorbidity, what’s it’s shelf life and is the a temperature range it must be kept in?

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

I feel there is a place for meds but also feel there is also alternatives that may work as well

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

My mom is similar career nurse many different depts and my bro is an emt. Funny enough I typically trust their advice above most docs...its saved my ass more than once.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Gonorrhea or chlamydia or whatever! That's about it!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well this is why I didn't get the shot from the beginning. Because they told us this is how MRNA vaccines work. It goes into your cell and instructs your cell how to make spike proteins. This is vastly different from how other vaccines work. I dont want anything inside my cells telling my body to produce pieces of a virus. No thanks. So that is why I didn't get the shot and I will stand by that because they also told us in one of their war-game simulations of viruses that in their scenario they eventually 10 years later they reveal that the vaccine is bad and has been making people sick the whole time. As we have seen, they tell us what they're doing through these simulated war games of viruses and cyber attacks. So we will see what happens in the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

That doctor wanted to get you on the expressway to dementia. A lot of doctors prescribe medicine knowing the side effects will cause you to see more doctors thus more money for them. He saw a big mark when you walked in and could have told you anything was wrong with you and the average person would just say 'but I feel fine' and just go along and do whatever the doctor told them. Good for you standing up to the other MIC, the Medical Industrial Complex. Statins probably cause dementia and Parkinsons. According to science.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
The crazy part is before Covid, the Left hated Big Pharma.

Now they are the biggest shills for Big Pharma that the CEOs could've ever hoped to have.

Never thought I'd see the day.

The left never hated big pharma.

I see your record of posting blatant lies is intact.

Seriously, do you get paid by the lie?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So there are no preservatives in comorbidity, what’s it’s shelf life and is the a temperature range it must be kept in?

a reply to: chr0naut

mRNA is fragile, so that is why it is lipid encapsulated and must also be kept very cold when stored and transported.

Comirnaty lasts for six months when stored and handled at ultra-cold -90 to -60 degree Centigrade temperatures.

In use, it can be transferred to more normal refrigeration between 2 to 8 degree Centigrade temperatures and wil last under those conditions up to a maximum of 31 days.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The crazy part is before Covid, the Left hated Big Pharma.

Now they are the biggest shills for Big Pharma that the CEOs could've ever hoped to have.

Never thought I'd see the day.

The left never hated big pharma.

I see your record of posting blatant lies is intact.

Seriously, do you get paid by the lie?

I don't get paid for posting.

I doubt that there are people so anile that they would want to pay people to post trival and uncommercial stuff on fairly small online sites.

Paranoids believe that people are lying to them, but the truth is that they are living in fantasies of their own creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join