It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I can't tell, what is the quoted section and what is the reply?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I can't tell, what is the quoted section and what is the reply?

Yea, gotta work on that!

I see you have nothing to do so why don't you try to answere something for us.

What's your idea's on say.................................Destiny? Are Fate and Destiny both the same or are they different?
Care to share?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Snarl
veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I was told the other day "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE". Of course they wouldnt, the transformations Ive undergone in just two years time, something about raising in frequency...I just have a different mind set. A friend of mine explained it this way, he had a stroke (just pounding nails) left him in a totally different place spiritually/creatively and it changed his view point (not of death or happenstance) but changed his brain. I have not lost friends exactly, it is just they have fallen away; by circumstances SELECTIVE, they are not supposed to enter my conciousness anymore as Im busy doing something they may naysay or thwart. This includes close family members. Its supposed to happen. I have been ridiculed for my thoughts, so what; I know my path and it is one of self realization, all about ME. No time for you anymore because the paths split. You are not alone; Im here, and Jesus just walked through the front door and cursed our three legged cat for being under its feet (he is an athiest in this life plus more ideosyncracies connected to his past) go figure.

snarl
Brother, this reply and another you made in this thread are mind boggling. It's like experiencing the biblical rapture with going anywhere. Have you run across anyone in your physical location you can relate to at all? I have a couple of follow-up questions. My apologies for letting my attention drift from this thread.

It is without really being a student of the 'bible', just a purusor of (I use it as an Oracle). Live in an area of highly magnatized (granite/quartz) content. I am completely alone (as in unable to relate to others) in these endeavors, no special people around (this is not Santa Fe or Sedona), but the energetic fields here seem be too much for the natives, dropping like flies or demensia sets in. Its really interesting; and thankyou for asking.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Moses went up the mountain, talked to God while a Bush was on fire, still how did he get the Staff from God to part the sea?

Mohammed climbed the mountain as well, Medina, Saudi Arabia. What is with concurrent ideologies mimicking each other, this is childs play by a God that thinks we are ignorant.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Snarl
veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I was told the other day "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE". Of course they wouldnt, the transformations Ive undergone in just two years time, something about raising in frequency...I just have a different mind set. A friend of mine explained it this way, he had a stroke (just pounding nails) left him in a totally different place spiritually/creatively and it changed his view point (not of death or happenstance) but changed his brain. I have not lost friends exactly, it is just they have fallen away; by circumstances SELECTIVE, they are not supposed to enter my conciousness anymore as Im busy doing something they may naysay or thwart. This includes close family members. Its supposed to happen. I have been ridiculed for my thoughts, so what; I know my path and it is one of self realization, all about ME. No time for you anymore because the paths split. You are not alone; Im here, and Jesus just walked through the front door and cursed our three legged cat for being under its feet (he is an athiest in this life plus more ideosyncracies connected to his past) go figure.

snarl
Brother, this reply and another you made in this thread are mind boggling. It's like experiencing the biblical rapture with going anywhere. Have you run across anyone in your physical location you can relate to at all? I have a couple of follow-up questions. My apologies for letting my attention drift from this thread.

It is without really being a student of the 'bible', just a purusor of (I use it as an Oracle). Live in an area of highly magnatized (granite/quartz) content. I am completely alone (as in unable to relate to others) in these endeavors, no special people around (this is not Santa Fe or Sedona), but the energetic fields here seem be too much for the natives, dropping like flies or demensia sets in. Its really interesting; and thankyou for asking.

I thought as much. It would be rude to pursue this further in thread. I'm not familiar enough with the T&C and don't want to wear out my welcome. U2U ... or is there an open thread elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Of course they would mirror one another. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all the children of the Abrahamic faith. They are all branches of the same tree. A more intriguing query would be, where did the Abrahamic faith get its principles and tenets from? Being among the youngest religions in the world, it is irrational to assume that earlier civilizations and their legacies did not mold the Abrahamic faith or its children. There's been plenty of time for such influence to become recognizable. And I do recognize it, as should we all.

And then the biggest question of all: how much of the Abrahamic faith is plagiarized?
edit on 2-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Not much to add after 185 replies except to suggest that God, as a computer, needs new servers.
As a precautionary measures, they should not be dunked in water however.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

infoseeker26754
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Moses went up the mountain, talked to God while a Bush was on fire, still how did he get the Staff from God to part the sea?

Mohammed climbed the mountain as well, Medina, Saudi Arabia. What is with concurrent ideologies mimicking each other, this is childs play by a God that thinks we are ignorant.

No, not some! Must read between the line's

I say about 76.009% of the Bible is a repeated line's almost. 13.987% are stories to read what they saw and the 10 +/-% is actually true. Still even then you have to expand your mind looking for the point.

A safety net so to speak. Plus it goes to a different level; well every level really!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
infoseeker26754
veteranhumanbeing
infoseeker26754
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing
Im all for nature even if I incurred Earths wrath at some point resulting in a misplaced banana peel, potencially blinding pie in the face, mining accident, cave in or an undertoe dragging me out into the deep blue water. I havent done anything in this life (YET) to anticipate death by an accidental lava flow misshap (wrong place right time). I see truth in Karma, I see it expressed in people I know and their current business or personal relationships gone afoul generally. Karma is beating up the human now big time as it doesnt have enough human lifetime cycles left to carry through the intent or balancing of 'comeupance' and has to HURRY IT ALL UP. The internet is the brick on the accelerator of your car. The computer is the generator/the method of dispersing INSTANT KARMA for all; its pure genious as it is not only speeding time up but actualizing and keeping track of the integrals. I like the law of the Uni-adversal. No instructions were given to me as in (I have to play "NICE" with the human); and you make your own destiny and have total control if you chose to use your imagination to change potencial negative outcomes into stasis or a positive. Il check out that book you recommended.

infoseeker
I've had that happened afew times, Fate is seem's want's me Alive! Karma has me bound, and Love has my back! Fade away, starting to wonder if it's me doing the fading or them. I play nice though, like to see the human's take a step back with that LOOK! It seem's most people do not know this is happening really. One would think to check Inside for flaw's at least first! Maybe they do just go to the DR and get a Pill or 2 and forget about it. That's it! FORGET!
Here we go, since the computer time has gone by at a faster rate. Heard the No More Soul's in Heaven stuff right? So actually the DEAD are walking now on Earth. Creapy Thought! Karma had to use the computer for this dis-placement to keep track and it is almost instant, lag time of week or 2.
Was going to say I hope it can not read my mind, with computers IT CAN!

You are at least thinking outside of a 'normal box' and cudos to you..because its the imagination IDEAFORM of a singular soul/spirit that can change everything, as tiny as this small speculation is CAN RESONATE and START A WAR. Fate wants you alive? You mean your oversoul wants you to continue the quest. I keep hearing the word 'love', a close being of mine keeps hearing "MINDFULLNESS" I suppose we have key words or "CUES" that are supposed to vibrate, make sense. You are fading out the aquaintances, not them and sorry if it seems brutal but unreturned phone calls are part of the process. I havent seen an allopath in 3 years, (slicers and dicers) and havent taken Pharma meds for I have no idea? You are speaking of no room for souls in heaven? Heaven is just the resting place for the damaged (like a nursing home), its not paradise as one would think. The computer is an accelerator of 'instant information system deployment', speeding up the process, entopy/decay of all westernised societies (BRILLIANT).
edit on 2-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Snarl

vethumanbeing
Snarl
veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing

snarl

I thought as much. It would be rude to pursue this further in thread. I'm not familiar enough with the T&C and don't want to wear out my welcome. U2U ... or is there an open thread elsewhere?

I would not see it as rude! I consider it an open thread anyway.
Just thought I would throw this out to you Snarl.
Do hope I was not being rude.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Aliensun

Not much to add after 185 replies except to suggest that God, as a computer, needs new servers.

It was my understanding that water purturfiyed the soul? Taken account of what computer's are doing to the main stream ideas of Life.

Water would be good! Then instead of being on a computer 90% of the time, we would have to deal with real life again.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Snarl
vethumanbeing
Snarl
veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing

snarl

vethumanbeing

snarl

Terms and conditions of ATS? Im not sure U2U will ever phoenix itself out of the code war flames. Stay here, its just getting interesting, and Infoseeker is asking for information...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Aliensun

Aliensun

Suspend belief systems and think about this. What if this is Gods final jest, ITS biggest JOKE ever played upon the human. Infoseeker is on to something, THE BIG QUESTION of instantainous result, Google, Yahoo, becomes God indirectly in the form of 1s and zeros..not god but a good approximation of "I CAN ANSWER ANYTHING LIBRARY" (other than your reason for BEING/existing). Do you not see any humor in this, and why would anyone think a God source would not have designed this thousands of years ago (it is not bound by time and can INSERT ANYTHING TO MANIPULATE THE HUMAN IT WANTS TO). You are all being played.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Key word's?

Seem's there are some different one's for each person or group, tend to go with group though. It seems I have not caught up with my group quite yet!

There is a difference between knowing and feeling now. I know but don't yet feel it is so! ERR

Did I just use the word Faith?

On a side note. How the hell do you use the reply quotes? I can do the little one's, you got the bigger ones down to a tee! I'll keep playing with the thing though.

The land i live on is neg, so I call it puratory for the first 3 yrs! Could say the box kicked me out if you like

It was nice afterward's and LET me go! Really it was that way; seem's timing was in play! Still on an old long forgotten Ocean now land.

That place did take all neg and reflect it back and also added some. Most people moving there actually either became crazy or ran themselves out of town. It's been just about 10yrs now since then. Higher up on the ocean now by 56 miles north just don't have that odd feeling of something watching me any more.

Now it's like I'm the movie being played so to speak and left by myself to See the part's move. Actually see the part's move before they move in a way!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity
Of course they would mirror one another. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all the children of the Abrahamic faith. They are all branches of the same tree. A more intriguing query would be, where did the Abrahamic faith get its principles and tenets from? Being among the youngest religions in the world, it is irrational to assume that earlier civilizations and their legacies did not mold the Abrahamic faith or its children. There's been plenty of time for such influence to become recognizable. And I do recognize it, as should we all. And then the biggest question of all: how much of the Abrahamic faith is plagiarized? ]

Islam is the youngest of the majors. Mohammed recognised Moses/Abraham/Jesus and Mary within its doctrines. You must realize that these tenants are not germaine to Christianity, the same occure within the ancient pagan..its a dice throw, Osiris is ANU etc.. its the same story told in different time periods in different locales. Mohammed to me is a modern day Confusious entity that spoke of law and order and justice just to keep the peoples from rebelling against themselves as nieghboring communities, love your family (including your wife) "KEEP THE PEACE" and trust your rulers to act in your best interests. If God actually existed IT could have dispelled all war based in poverty, inequity, but for whatever reason, left the animals (US) afield without protection or proper guidance. Forget Abraham, what happened to Solomon (he was a cornerstone) and why is He neglected in history, only mentioned once in the Bible. I see the Abraham legacy as a convienent bastardization of an omnipitant God that chose that one name to proclaim itself thoughout the various religious Dogmatic belief systems.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity
Of course they would mirror one another. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all the children of the Abrahamic faith. They are all branches of the same tree. A more intriguing query would be, where did the Abrahamic faith get its principles and tenets from? Being among the youngest religions in the world, it is irrational to assume that earlier civilizations and their legacies did not mold the Abrahamic faith or its children. There's been plenty of time for such influence to become recognizable. And I do recognize it, as should we all. And then the biggest question of all: how much of the Abrahamic faith is plagiarized? ]

Islam is the youngest of the majors. Mohammed recognised Moses/Abraham/Jesus and Mary within its doctrines. You must realize that these tenants are not germaine to Christianity, the same occure within the ancient pagan..its a dice throw, Osiris is ANU etc.. its the same story told in different time periods in different locales. Mohammed to me is a modern day Confusious entity that spoke of law and order and justice just to keep the peoples from rebelling against themselves or the rulers. If God actually existed IT could have dispelled all war based in poverty, inequaty, but for whatever reason, left the animals afield without protection or proper guidance. Forget Abraham, what happened to Solomon (he was a cornerstone) and why is He neglected in history. I see the Abraham legacy as bastardized.

You just said if I've got this right that each verson of Relig was built upon the old one leaving what was not needed to make a newer version to keep the people in check.

Being that Man always somehow has a need for the word God in their life, so might as well us it to fit their need! Not that theirs nothing worng with finding this out within one's self, it's just played on!

Kinda like, In God We Trust on our money.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
infoseeker26754

infoseeker
Key word's? Seem's there are some different one's for each person or group, tend to go with group though. It seems I have not caught up with my group quite yet!There is a difference between knowing and feeling now. I know but don't yet feel it is so! ERR Did I just use the word Faith?
On a side note. How the hell do you use the reply quotes? I can do the little one's, you got the bigger ones down to a tee! I'll keep playing with the thing though.The land i live on is neg, so I call it puratory for the first 3 yrs! Could say the box kicked me out if you like

It was nice afterward's and LET me go! Really it was that way; seem's timing was in play! Still on an old long forgotten Ocean now land.

There is no group, its just a realization of seeing words, for me it was looking at billboards, and at the bottem were the words (clear channel) Disney Corp, not Turner. Very funny, I am a very clear channel regarding the talking to the 5D and beyond.

infoseeker
That place did take all neg and reflect it back and also added some. Most people moving there actually either became crazy or ran themselves out of town. It's been just about 10yrs now since then. Higher up on the ocean now by 56 miles north just don't have that odd feeling of something watching me any more. Now it's like I'm the movie being played so to speak and left by myself to See the part's move. Actually see the part's move before they move in a way!

I am happy that you took none of it personally. You are the movie, but you wrote the script and are acting it out. Why do you think movies, films, plays are being produced now and always have been? To tell the human it this is what it is and even with the hundreds of years of HINTS, we are in/on a grand stage play and we are its writers and starring within it. We actually go to the theater and pay money to see ourselves in action, dramatic skits, comedy..
I cant tell you how to edit, as the commands I give you wind up turning this post into a spagetti bowl.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Key word's? Seem's there are some different one's for each person or group, tend to go with group though. It seems I have not caught up with my group quite yet!There is a difference between knowing and feeling now. I know but don't yet feel it is so! ERR Did I just use the word Faith?
On a side note. How the hell do you use the reply quotes? I can do the little one's, you got the bigger ones down to a tee! I'll keep playing with the thing though.The land i live on is neg, so I call it puratory for the first 3 yrs! Could say the box kicked me out if you like

There is no group, its just a realization of seeing words, for me it was looking at billboards, and at the bottem were the words (clear channel) Disney Corp, not Turner. Very funny, I am a very clear channel regarding the talking to the 5D and beyond.

I am happy that you took none of it personally. You are the movie, but you wrote the script and are acting it out. Why do you think movies, films, plays are being produced now and always have been? To tell the human it this is what it is and even with the hundreds of years of HINTS, we are in a grand stage play and we are its writers and starring in. We actually go to the theator and pay money to see ourselves in action.
*get rid of quote on the header leaving only the .. then

each person you are responding to by name body of info

I can't wait to see what I chopped this time, Thanks!

I see you left out the forth D; were there aren't we? So the 5D has no space nor time or is it slightly different? Must be them who have them notepad's next to my bed! Could be me in 5 different form's too. Anyway I think I'm off stage for now. Feels that way anyway.

Personally at first I did! And sometime's here and now I do just have that area of catching myself now and being able to see what aspect it came from. Still Light trapped in the body for now. At least I can now Know?see the other side of another person so my judgement's are not so cold.

So I'm on an island for now, not so bad really. Just do not want to get Stuck on it! One's mind can get lost from time to time do you know? Sad part is though, could always cut down a tree to build a boat if I wanted. I'll just wait until the boat come's!

As for life being a movie, it is only now it has changed somewhat. I feel the change, know it is there only why the hell do I have to grasped it? One of them part's I'm working on. Maybe I need to go for a good swim and add some Water

pun intended

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity

Islam is the youngest of the majors. Mohammed recognised Moses/Abraham/Jesus and Mary within its doctrines. You must realize that these tenants are not germaine to Christianity, the same occure within the ancient pagan..its a dice throw, Osiris is ANU etc.. its the same story told in different time periods in different locales. Mohammed to me is a modern day Confusious entity that spoke of law and order and justice just to keep the peoples from rebelling against themselves or the rulers. If God actually existed IT could have dispelled all war based in poverty, inequaty, but for whatever reason, left the animals afield without protection or proper guidance. Forget Abraham, what happened to Solomon (he was a cornerstone) and why is He neglected in history. I see the Abraham legacy as bastardized.

Again, our thoughts are virtually identical. Relative to Islam, I prefer to think co-opted and then bastardized. Having lived in Saudi Arabia and having lived so long amongst Buddhists, I see Islam as more a way of life than a religion. The majors, excepting Islam, profess the golden rule: Do unto others ... Devout Buddhists (my mother-in-law was a monk) will not apply a religious connotation to their practice and in deference to her teachings, Buddhism has a line through it on my list of 'majors.' The other thing about Islam that I 'feel', is that it is far more specific to the present, than a reference to the past or the future.

You reference Solomon, and I am interested to hear more of your opinion specific to him being a cornerstone. You may need to take your thoughts back on that, for a proper perspective, to 1 Samuel 8:8 (maybe not). If there's a cornerstone in Jewish faith/history, it's right there IMO ... a reluctant (divine??) acceptance of a first king.

More on that (perhaps) later ... interest being the consideration. I tread lightly quoting scripture because it can be so damned misleading. But, if it's considered as a somewhat historical reference ...

To the topic of this thread: were one to consider a piece of code, executing line-by-line in slow motion, one might infer that the goings on of humanity are being tested prior to commercial release. LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

Snarl

vethumanbeing
Snarl
veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing

snarl

I would not see it as rude! I consider it an open thread anyway.
Just thought I would throw this out to you Snarl.
Do hope I was not being rude.

Okay. I warn you, that this is going to take this thread on a new tangent, and following two divergent paths of thought will be difficult for the uninitiated. If it seems unfair to anyone, we'll have to open a new thread. I think it would be wiser to do that from the get-go, but I will defer to your judgement. It's going to take time to organize what I have to say in writing, so you and vet have ample time to reconsider. There may be incredible value in working a collective thought process and then dumping a finished product in a specific new thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join