It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Snarl
infoseeker26754

infoseeker
Be nice to the Human's! Following any kind of Relg is hard, let alone all of them! Here's a tee bit from that book you might like! The true hallmark of a spiritual person is one who has understood that there is so much wonder, so much mystery, and so much life that is totally beyond the realm of finite understanding that they have fallen into a space of gratitude and joy and acceptance.What do you think?

snarl
I want to take a minimal swing at
this post. All religions, and I mean ALL of them, are important. Each has something to share. The present-day problem with their dogma, is that they do not evolve from where they are, they're not designed that way. No religion has managed to encapsulate God ... that's not possible. The other problems with religions are that you can't find their foundations, they're fleshed out by/with allegory, and some of it seems to be flat out misleading/wrong (yet somehow formally 'blessed'). However, to discredit them is a disservice to their contributors, who provided insight to the seeker of the divine. What a shame!

As you say Snarl the 'dogma' of the major religions disallows them to grow with say the 'times'; set in stone not to be messed with. In and of itself is wrong, because we have new generations with infiltrations other thought systems. Its easily seen with westerization= Facebook, Google (global library or instant information) available to those questioning indoctrination. Is that the ultimate plan, destablize by using information exchange as the ultimate weapon to undermine? If so, Ive no problem with it as in I see its genious (and if you dont think this was not planned you would be wrong). The blessed religions, Im thinking the Torah and the Q'uran are articals of faith that are cemented 'brainwashed' into the concsiousness of the believers, and anything else is blasphamy. They just dont change, and they do not keep up with generational trends AFRAID (there will be the downfall as entropy will catch up, as decay sets in to naturally destroy the old standards). I cannot speak to Christianity/Bible longevity and its domination; only the why: Because there are at least 25 different interpretations split from Pauls original Greek Orthodox church/denominations and at least as many versions of the Bible printed (BY EACH) of the testaments. So by having divided its doctrines/diciplines has ultimately conquered. You dont have #es or Sunis fighting over the Q'uran, or rewriting it to suit themselves; you dont YET have Babtists or Methodists burning down each others houses of worship or Louisiana invading Georgia because their interpretation of "southern babtist worship" differs. .. Christs words unlike Mohammeds have been reinterpreted to make a community of acquiescent FOOD BANKS existing within city blocks of each other, and it seems to be working. I despise organized religion, its a yoke a tether; never meant to be but was turned into something ON PURPOSE potencially ugly/corrupt (proven) Catholic, FDLS, Jimmy Jones.
edit on 5-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hydrawolf
So his only son was computer too? Robot Jesus?

GODS ONLY SON was actually the prodgeny of the "Milkman urban legend" diologe goes thusly: "HEY JOSEPH!" where were you when your wife MARY hooked up with the father of 'son of robot' and was concieved: combined efforts by Intel product testing division, JPL labs, ConAgra, Martin Marietta, Lockheed, TRW, Procter Gamble and Little Debbie/Hostess Twinkie manufacturers/distributors. Oh it was conference call and missed it as you were on a goat milk run. Why was Joseph left out of the information loop? He was a 30ish widower with children, and married a thirteen year old girl named Mary.
edit on 6-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

veteranhumanbeing
I must say this; You get it.

That was my understanding long before it was said. There are others. I want to find them.

veteranhumanbeing
Regarding the dimensions, imagine trying to conceptualize as a 'flatlander' 1st the 2nd or 3rd, not possible. The higher can look down and manipulate them (they have a major problem, they have to become dense enough, drop down; lower their vibration and

There's been more than a few revelations on this forum testifying to an increase in something not so easily defined by whatever OP put fingers to keyboard.

veteranhumanbeing
to do this is painful).

Truthfully ... are you not in agony at this point? I don't think I can continue in this thread much longer ... but it started off great. Every time I start to post now, it feels like my head is being scrunched in a vise ... like I'm being punished for doing something wrong.

veteranhumanbeing
Consceptions of God are as follows-
There is not a singular God Aspect, never was. What exists is a field of energy that has stupendous potencial to organize itself in to SELF AWARENESS (compartmentalize itself) and has (never as an individual that I know of) but there have been opportunists that used this to further their power and influence.

Please re-visit my poor attempt to put perspective on the imperceivable. Many gods have interacted with us lowly 3D entities. They are gods (with a lower case g) only because of our 'ant like' ability to define. God (the uppercase G guy) exists beyond the road, beyond the car, beyond the driver, beyond maybe even "the purpose".

Those opportunists are taking advantage of the weak/simple/ignorant. They are the swine you don't cast your pearls before. Most of them want this and invite it upon themselves. Please don't get dragged down by them, there is no way to save them from themselves, and they WILL have their own full opportunity in God's time.

veteranhumanbeing
Who are they? the ones that were tasked to be our geneticist creators, seeing an opportunity to control the specie for self gain took an advantage.

I suspect it was the one who came after ... the one who cursed and blessed us with the female species. Riddle me this: "Have you ever met a woman with ' ' the depth of understanding ' '?"

veteranhumanbeing
Where was/is our concept of God? Alive and well as a human (NOT AS GOD itself not possible) and watching everything that has transpired (with humor, grace and the memory of an elephant who was murdered for its ivory tusks).

ATS: Pay attention to the above. It is one of the short steps you must navigate on your path to enlightenment.

veteranhumanbeing
You are refreshing Snarl and give me cause to hope my friend.

And I thank you for your kind words, brother. We're gonna get there together. I hope I recognize you when we arrive.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Snarl
To understand God ... let go of what you think you know.
This is the mathematical concept of God. God exists as infinity, zero, and one ... the Holy Trinity. We are fractional components of what exists, definitively, between zero and one. If everything in existence came together, we would be one, we would be God. If everything disappeared, we would be zero, we would be God. Only God can represent infinity.

We would exist in the "Absolutum" which we do. No definition at all, no 1s, no zeros, we are all that is/holds the potencial to progress. In that state we are "no thing" YET. Infininity is a non discript state of being that can be forced by thought into anything it desires. Its fundimentally sound and beautiful. It is demonstated everyday when humans have the desire and will to create something OUT OF NOTHING BUT HAVE AN IDEA to CREATE. The Infinate is not an end point even though it suggests itself as being PERFECT.. (it is nothing but a suggestion of a barrier that does not exist), because perfection can always be improved upon; actually is INSISTED to improve itself, ideas as thoughtforms can manifest, and become actual matter. "It Matters" is one way to see a correlation.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
Let's go back to the Big Bang. A massive Computer that knew all only felt nothing so decided one day it needed to learn How to Feel?

So... Who then built the computer called God? We always get into the chicken or the egg causality dilemma.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Xtrozero
infoseeker26754

inforseeker
Let's go back to the Big Bang. A massive Computer that knew all only felt nothing so decided one day it needed to learn How to Feel?

xtrozero
So... Who then built the computer called God? We always get into the chicken or the egg causality dilemma.

No one built god; here is the interesting thing, its not done yet-- its in a process of defining itself (self realization), You are part of this definition in its attempt to understand what exactly it is and how you fit. There is no chicken or egg arrives (which first), there is nothing but instantaneous realization spontaneous, the chicken and egg as ideaforms happening together. You cant help but interpret this as a before or after past/present--not so. Upon this planet as you are locked into 3d cannot concieve ideaforms all at once 'popping into existance'. Within linear time it must make sense or else all is magick. Well, there is no explaination; as far as you are concerned the Lizard figured out that it had to profligate and determined its best bet was to lay eggs in the mud, like the human lays fertilized eggs in the uterus. Ovum before the sperm, it everything all was concieved at once,to happen instantly, in a different dimension; on earth the linear time frame that exists is confusing, because instant doesnt jibe with minutes, hours, days and years that dont exist in the reality of knowing one never dies. The human is saddled with a physical 'death clock' ticking away (therefore the 12/24 hour death by day clock to remember you are mortal. So the body dies, but the eternal you continues, and after this merry-go-round you are what you once were free, IMMORTAL FOREVER not bound by physical gross/matter. Someone forgot to inform you of this, or hinted TOO VAGUELY (shame on them all). You are so advanced, you agreed to basically become (a human) to just experience gross matter that is animate, has FEELINGS due to hormone producing glands, and challenged yourself, thinking you were going to remember your contract, who you actually are. NOPE you came here and immediatly had amnesia. So, good luck to remembering your purpose and not taking any of this too seriously ITS A GAME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOURSELF.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
We were given the mouth to speak, many lang and the chance to see eye to eye. Computer's have taken this away, now you need only text, tweet or smileface. I see it as a way to block off you Inner Power, cut off from your sences so you can't know what really is going on.

Of course I have no idea on what I am saying although I feel it is so. Feeling has never let me down, most of the time right; considering Ego way, it Love's the computer! Being face to face is so much better then on the keyboard pretending to be something else; since really who would know?

It seems to be a common feeling, but does that make it right? It was the common feeling amongst americans in the recent past that an intervention in Syria was not the right thing, but what if military intelligence says otherwise? Moreso, does this not bring up questions of how is a government supposed to be representative if it has access to classified information that the public is not privy to? Regardless, sometimes common feelings or thoughts can be incorrect and if I looked I'm sure I could find many examples.

Last night before I fell asleep I was thinking about the internet and this exact issue of whether it's adding to our capabilities or taking away from them. What led to this line of thought was me thinking about how somebody 500 years ago would respond to somebody from 1939? (is it my fault I saw the ending of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn c. 1939?) In 1939, there're engines and airplanes and automobiles and movie theatres and the beginnings of television and a government regulated electric grid and so many other wonders. Someone from 1439 might be understandably amazed by something that can record hearing or sight and play it back again. This got me thinking about how many of these advances, in total, bring us all closer together, more rapidly. I conjectured that maybe in the future we will be able to observe the thoughts of others or even record our thoughts or perhaps record the 3d environment around us precisely such that it could be viewed in a virtual environment at a later time. The end result, no matter the technology used, is that we will more effectively communicate with less restrictions. Of course, the question then becomes, is it right? Are all these things making us better or worse?

You have to remember we routinely talk face to face from day to day, despite using the internet and our cellphones as well. Face to face communications has not been eliminated, but it has been somewhat marginalized. One could produce a strong argument that the internet has simply added more capabilities, but it has not completely replaced old ones. In fact, I fail to see how the internet could feasibly replace face to face communication. There're a variety of instances where face-to-face contact is more effective and timely. I think what has happened is the advantages of cellphones and internet interpersonal communication have been misunderstood. Some people will, no doubt, use them too much and others will, no doubt, misinterpret its advantages. Either way, I feel that these technologies add to our capabilities, but do not completely replace old ones.

How will humans evolve to keep pace with all these technologies we've created over the past century and will create in the next? That's the thing that can be troubling because it's uncertain. I do not doubt these technologies will change us, but I am unsure whether it's a net positive or a net negative. I hope it's nothing like WALL-E.

Most technologies can be used for ill or for good, the tricky part is figuring out which ones are the most dangerous and giving them special treatment. In the case of the internet, I find it hard to equate it to weapons grade plutonium or automatic weapons or drugs, since it has so greatly helped university research, media, and military communications. It offers near instant connection with weather information and is invaluable to business operations. In my own private life, there're countless times I've used google to locate information that, without the internet, would have been next to impossible to find otherwise. Just one example of the diverse uses the internet offers is lets say you're out shopping and want to know whether a fish product is high in certain pollutants? You can find that out nowadays. You can also find out whether that fish is potentially endangered and thus perhaps choose another. You can use all this information to be a smarter consumer. It puts the power back into the buyer's hands. This will remain true so long as the internet is a place for freedom to grow and not an excuse for government to dictate our lives. It could also be threatened by consumer apathy.
edit on 6-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
So, good luck to remembering your purpose and not taking any of this too seriously ITS A GAME YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOURSELF.

The problem is that the game of pure randomness works better and is the Occam's razor in this dilemma. When there is no requirement to anything intelligent design it is kind of hard to suggest it must be there with nothing but faith driving the point.

Humans in general are not much different than any other life form on the planet. We fit right in where billions of years of evolution would place us, so once again randomness works quite well. To suggest that we are special because we are smart just doesn't make much sense since with millions of life forms on our planet there will be the smartest, dumbest, fastest, slowest, biggest, smallest and so on. We just happen, so far, to be the smartest, AND can use that smarts with our opposable thumbs. To suggest anyone has a preconceive purpose and not also the mold growing in my yard doesn't make much sense either since that mold and humans are related.

BTW can you give me one example of a life purpose? I'm not quite sure what that would be.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

jonnywhite

How will humans evolve to keep pace with all these technologies we've created over the past century and will create in the next? That's the thing that can be troubling because it's uncertain. I do not doubt these technologies will change us, but I am unsure whether it's a net positive or a net negative. I hope it's nothing like WALL-E.

Stephen Hawking wrote a paper awhile back saying that Man has taken over his own evolutionary path. We are evolving at an exponential rate compared to what natural evolution would have us do. I think our future is a path where technology and flesh combine into what we would basically call a new life form. It would most likely be crude at first, but soon will develop at the subatomic level of complete and seamless infusion that ends up with flesh and technology disappearing as separate entities.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I remember a Ats thread some time back that had something to do about god being a computer and how it worked with the multiverse .

Took little looking and i found it here it is Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled.

Hope this helps the thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Remember brothers and sisters, a computer is a tool used by people to scientifically work, discover, manipulate, and figure out the mysteries of the physical universe. If you believe that God is just a giant computer (i.e. the Matrix Movie) creating a sandbox for us to play in, then we have much to learn. Putting God into an analogy of a computer is a limitation. God cannot be put into a box for us to experiment and scientifically recreate what makes God tick. You are still thinking in concepts and form, linearity and function, preconceived notions and construction. You are drawing a picture in your mind what God is and what God should be. This applies to all fields of science, theology, philosophy, and religion.

For example, the Christian Religion draws a mental picture of a God high up there in Heaven who is always angry and wanting to punish people for their sins. You can either go to Heaven or go to Hell. We are weak, puny sinners in need of an outer savior to rescue us back to Heaven. That is the picture that religion has created. It is a creation of their version of the "Golden Calf," violating the 10 commandments without even knowing it.

Next example, science draws a picture of physical evolution. Most of the scientific community doesn't believe in any kind of intelligent design, but an image of cells evolving into Amoebas and Bacteria, then to tiny insects, then to fish, then to more intelligent animals, then to human beings. They believe in an "accidental" explosion that came out of no where and created a complex design you see today eventually. It is a concept that they believe with dire passion. It is their religion, their absolute belief.

Next example, we have people who believe sincerely that there is no life after the death of the physical body. The physical life is all there is to it. You are born, you grow up, you go to school, get a job, get married, and grow old and then die. That's it. Plain and simple. Yes? So they live life with pure fun and enjoyment, doing whatever necessary to pleasure the body, including harming and taking from others. After all, we only live once and die, right? Yet, it is only another mental picture that we have created. It is their version of God. It is worship of self, worship of your body.

So we go full circle and go into yet another "Golden Calf" of a God who is a computer, commanding, designing, and constructing the complex instruction set of the Physical Universe, our own playground. We are but miniature intelligent computers functioning with the "Will of God" or "Embedded" DNA recordings of how a human being should function. Yes?

Folks, if you really want to know God, stop trying to create your own image or version of God. Because no matter how many different pictures you draw of what or who God is, you are still making a picture. I understand that you are just trying to figure out God, or in some cases, get to know Him. But this is like me trying to tell you what Venus is like. I can tell you all about it until I get blue in the face. But if you never have been there, you will never, ever really know what Venus is like. All you are going to do is fantasize and create pictures in your head what it looks like, feels like, and how it is to experience Venus.

As I said in many of my own posts, to know God is to experience God directly. Stop trying to analyze what God is. Experience God by being God. And to Be God is to look within your mind, your consciousness. God is Spirit. That is the essence of being "Spiritual." As you raise your mind to a higher understanding and self-transcendence, you will eventually know God within you. After all, you are God, but since you came into the flesh, most if not all memory of your current mind have been erased. However, your Mind of God or Larger Mind (Christ Consciousness) stored all of your memories. Tap into it and you will know. This is why some people can remember their past lives. If you continue to look for God outside of you, you will be looking forever. And forever is a long time indeed.

edit on 10/6/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

We become god when we accept that we are the only ones who are responsible for our experiences, our attitude towards ourselves and our effect upon the universe. We are Miniature creator gods; A product bought to you by 'Real Living Breathing Immortal Giant Phantasmically Technologically Spiritually Superior Mecha Lizard Deities!'.

'Earth' is the popular interstellar show, #1 on the cosmic reality TV frequency.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ctophil

ctophil
So we go full circle and go into yet another "Golden Calf" of a God who is a computer, commanding, designing, and constructing the complex instruction set of the Physical Universe, our own playground. We are but miniature intelligent computers functioning with the "Will of God" or "Embedded" DNA recordings of how a human being should function. Yes? Folks, if you really want to know God, stop trying to create your own image or version of God. Because no matter how many different pictures you draw of what or who God is, you are still making a picture. I understand that you are just trying to figure out God, or in some cases, get to know Him. But this is like me trying to tell you what Venus is like. I can tell you all about it until I get blue in the face. But if you never have been there, you will never, ever really know what Venus is like. All you are going to do is fantasize and create pictures in your head what it looks like, feels like, and how it is to experience Venus.

The venus analogy is much the same as the 1st dimension trying to grasp the 2nd or 3rd, its limited awareness is the cause. Much the same for the human in its inablity to grasp the higher lighter 4th-6th, it attempts an understanding of its relationship to a "God" force that IT THINKS obviously created it, but there you go you have the same unanswered question of "then what created god". All rememberances of 'before' exist in our DNA profiles, they have been scrambled 10 strands on purpose, leaving us only with 2; which brings in the next question? Who did it and why was this done; if we are to be mini computers aka mini gods, (which I believe we have the potencial to be) we were definately thrown a curve ball.

ctophil
As I said in many of my own posts, to know God is to experience God directly. Stop trying to analyze what God is. Experience God by being God. And to Be God is to look within your mind, your consciousness. God is Spirit. That is the essence of being "Spiritual." As you raise your mind to a higher understanding and self-transcendence, you will eventually know God within you. After all, you are God, but since you came into the flesh, most if not all memory of your current mind have been erased. However, your Mind of God or Larger Mind (Christ Consciousness) stored all of your memories. Tap into it and you will know. This is why some people can remember their past lives. If you continue to look for God outside of you, you will be looking forever. And forever is a long time indeed.

Christ Consciousness is one way to understand or get around the loss of your past existances; but that would be a hard sell for anyone that did not understand what this means. Its a universal MIND concept, not limited to Christianity. This is not easy, no quick fix sudden revelation, and humans have been indoctrinated to look outside themselves for guidance, not within, and the exploration of ones own mind will certainly at least keep them busy for the rest of their lives in a very personal and challenging exploration of the universe which is them (they just dont know it).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by ctophil

We become god when we accept that we are the only ones who are responsible for our experiences, our attitude towards ourselves and our effect upon the universe. We are Miniature creator gods; A product bought to you by 'Real Living Breathing Immortal Giant Phantasmically Technologically Spiritually Superior Mecha Lizard Deities!'.

'Earth' is the popular interstellar show, #1 on the cosmic reality TV frequency.

Yes, we are 'WHERE ITS AT" (what will earth finally do with her parasites; remove them like a wet dog shakes) and all off planet spectators (residing in the higher seats) are glued to this channel to see the end/final episode. This place is special; as THE ONLY LIVING LIBRARY of species created by everyone, even you genetist lizards left behind your signature specie? why not let them walk upright? OH that failed when those gigantors ate themselves out of house and habitat, no more flora..Not sure the child human will accept any responsibility for itself, when you are spoon fed a god that is invisable not physical (unattainable by any GPS system) and continue to believe it MUST EXIST! where is one idea left, that being in utter astonishment at the stupidity of this race. There is always hope though, a golden ticket in a pinched willy wonka bar (free pass go to heaven).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Snarl

veteranhumanbeing
I must say this; You get it.

snarl
That was my understanding long before it was said. There are others. I want to find them.

One of them just posted to this thread--ctophil.

snarl
There's been more than a few revelations on this forum testifying to an increase in something not so easily defined by whatever OP put fingers to keyboard.

There is something happening, its any bubble of information being compiled/written that as each one has ABSOLUTE PURE INTENT; a comment that brings forth truth, does deseminate into the cosmic awareness..and makes a difference, even one plantiff voice can change paradigms.

veteranhumanbeing
to do this is painful).

snarl
Truthfully ... are you not in agony at this point? I don't think I can continue in this thread much longer ... but it started off great. Every time I start to post now, it feels like my head is being scrunched in a vise ... like I'm being punished for doing something wrong.

The agony is worth it, (as a visual) its sharp and pointy and it feels so good it hurts I hesitate to say it but its like an orgasm that is a few seconds over the time limit (STOP) NO DONT STOP. The vise-like grip on your head is just your brain getting used to new ideas (youve always been aware of).

veteranhumanbeing
Conceptions of God are as follows-
There is not a singular God Aspect, never was. What exists is a field of energy that has stupendous potencial to organize itself in to SELF AWARENESS (compartmentalize itself) and has (never as an individual that I know of) but there have been opportunists that used this to further their power and influence.

snarl
Those opportunists are taking advantage of the weak/simple/ignorant. They are the swine you don't cast your pearls before. Most of them want this and invite it upon themselves. Please don't get dragged down by them, there is no way to save them from themselves, and they WILL have their own full opportunity in God's time.

Well, Jesus did say there will always be the poor, but he meant in a larger sense the ignorant, and cannot reasonably be helped.

veteranhumanbeing
Who are they? the ones that were tasked to be our geneticist creators, seeing an opportunity to control the specie for self gain took an advantage.

snarl
I suspect it was the one who came after ... the one who cursed and blessed us with the female species. Riddle me this: "Have you ever met a woman with ' ' the depth of understanding ' '?"

There were experiments as to profligating the specie, one was to have us be as earthworms and be able to reproductively function on our own without impregnation, the other was to lay eggs without having to be involved in "real relationship matters" It was a better idea to split the responsibilies of 'deliverer' and 'carrier'. Im certain you will meet a woman with great understanding when its time.

veteranhumanbeing
Where was/is our concept of God? Alive and well as a human (NOT AS GOD itself not possible) and watching everything that has transpired (with humor, grace and the memory of an elephant who was murdered for its ivory tusks).

snarl
ATS: Pay attention to the above. It is one of the short steps you must navigate on your path to enlightenment.
We're gonna get there together. I hope I recognize you when we arrive.

Youl recognize me alright tail and all.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

lord sword
I remember a Ats thread some time back that had something to do about god being a computer and how it worked with the multiverse .

Took little looking and i found it here it is Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled.

Hope this helps the thread.

I had not seen that thread. Thank you for taking the time to provide a link directly to it. Star for you!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
ctophil

The venus analogy is much the same as the 1st dimension trying to grasp the 2nd or 3rd, its limited awareness is the cause. Much the same for the human in its inablity to grasp the higher lighter 4th-6th, it attempts an understanding of its relationship to a "God" force that IT THINKS obviously created it, but there you go you have the same unanswered question of "then what created god". All rememberances of 'before' exist in our DNA profiles, they have been scrambled 10 strands on purpose, leaving us only with 2; which brings in the next question? Who did it and why was this done; if we are to be mini computers aka mini gods, (which I believe we have the potencial to be) we were definately thrown a curve ball.

Well, I did briefly answered the question of where God came from in one of my earlier posts here: God Before Creation. In that post, I was referring to the second aspect of God. There are Two Ultimate Aspects of God. The first aspect are the Presences of Allness. These Presences are from a place Outside the World of Form or our known Universes, Omniverse, and Multiverse. I say, "Presences," but they are ONE. It is highly difficult to explain to an audience who are too familiar with separation. When I mean ONE, there is no separation in the supreme structure of the Mind of the Presence. The Presences are Allness. This means that they do not expand nor contract like how the energies of Yin and Yang do in this world. The Presences DO NOT ever change. They DO NOT have a beginning nor an ending. The Presence is just ITSELF. It just BE.

Please understand that I am trying to describe Beings that are way beyond a physical human brain can contain, especially speaking through a human language as English. No language nor depictions in this world can truly describe the Presence. Anyways, the second aspect to God is the "Creator." The Ultimate Creator of this Universe described in the post above is the being we talk about all the time. The Presences realized they wanted to experience the Art of Creation. So they manifested into the Creator. From there, the Creator developed the "World of Form" we know today. The Creator's purpose is expansion, to continually evolve and become MORE than IT was yesterday. It is the FLOW of creation, transformation, and evolution. In direct contrast to the Presences, The Creator changes and evolves all the time. Again, please read the above post to understand what I'm talking about here.

So you ask, "Why is our DNA been cut down to a mere two strands?" We have devolved in our development as human beings. No one did this to us. We did it to ourselves. It happened through the Laws of the Universe. Earth's civilizations as you know have been once upon a time much more advanced than we are today, both in science/technology and spirituality. Due to our Ego conflicts, we destroyed these ancient civilizations. Since our minds devolved from those times (the last known high-tech civilization was 16,000 years ago), our own physical DNA decreased its potential to a lower form of human. Remember that the illusory world we know here is the projection of our collective minds. How we evolve or devolve all boils down to how high or low our consciousness is at the current depiction of time. This is why I always ask people to raise their consciousness. And to do so is by focusing on ONENESS instead of Separation. This means Oneness with God, Oneness with family and friends, and Oneness with all beings in the Universe, animate and inanimate.

Christ Consciousness is one way to understand or get around the loss of your past existances; but that would be a hard sell for anyone that did not understand what this means. Its a universal MIND concept, not limited to Christianity. This is not easy, no quick fix sudden revelation, and humans have been indoctrinated to look outside themselves for guidance, not within, and the exploration of ones own mind will certainly at least keep them busy for the rest of their lives in a very personal and challenging exploration of the universe which is them (they just dont know it).

The Christ Consciousness is a Mind of God that exists OUTSIDE of the Mind of Man or Subconscious (Ego Consciousness). If you have been following my posts on ATS, I explained that 99% of people use their Ego to function on a daily basis. They use it in ALL things that they do. They may not know it. But they surely do. All of the people in history who have ascended to Heaven in the past used the Christ Mind in full. Don't confuse yourself with Jesus Christ. The reason he was called Christ Jesus was because he used the Christ Consciousness. Christ is "Christos" or The Anointed with Oil. Your Kundalini Energy does contain this Oil within your body. As it rises, it opens up the Christ Mind or Crown Chakra on top of your head, opening up a large door to God's Energy or Light that comes down from the higher planes and dimensions. When you reach Enlightenment as the East calls it, you are using the Christ or Buddha Consciousness. If your name is James, you can be called Christ James or Buddha James.

Briefly, the Christ Consciousness is a vast storehouse of God's knowledge, wisdom, your TRUE blueprint or design, and the memories and experiences of all your past lives and the lives of ALL beings in the Universes! I will not attempt to explain all aspects of the Mind of God to you. This is your journey of self-discovery and self-transcendence. It is an individual journey for YOU to experience the Material Universe, and then when you are done, you return to Source, which is God. I only show you the light so that you may better see the Middle Way to your True Self.

edit on 10/7/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ctophil
vethumanbeing
ctophil

ctophil
Well, I did briefly answered the question of where God came from in one of my earlier posts here: God Before Creation. In that post, I was referring to the second aspect of God. There are Two Ultimate Aspects of God. The first aspect are the Presences of Allness. These Presences are from a place Outside the World of Form or our known Universes, Omniverse, and Multiverse. I say, "Presences," but they are ONE. It is highly difficult to explain to an audience who are too familiar with separation. When I mean ONE, there is no separation in the supreme structure of the Mind of the Presence. The Presences are Allness. This means that they do not expand nor contract like how the energies of Yin and Yang do in this world. The Presences DO NOT ever change. They DO NOT have a beginning nor an ending. The Presence is just ITSELF. It just BE.

The presenses of allness are simply the ones without physical form (unavailable in distinction of human awareness, senses). You seem to be speaking to electro magnetics, universal forces. The presence is the arena 'the field' that allows potentical creation to happen, as in it can self manifest small scale awareness compartmentalize and has begun thinking for itself.

ctophil
Please understand that I am trying to describe Beings that are way beyond a physical human brain can contain, especially speaking through a human language as English. No language nor depictions in this world can truly describe the Presence. Anyways, the second aspect to God is the "Creator." The Ultimate Creator of this Universe described in the post above is the being we talk about all the time. The Presences realized they wanted to experience the Art of Creation. So they manifested into the Creator. From there, the Creator developed the "World of Form" we know today. The Creator's purpose is expansion, to continually evolve and become MORE than IT was yesterday. It is the FLOW of creation, transformation, and evolution. In direct contrast to the Presences, The Creator changes and evolves all the time. Again, please read the above post to understand what I'm talking about here.

Human beings cannot fathom what is out there in the NPMR, in their dreams or OOBEs perhaps. I am not convinced of a "divine mind creator" YET because it started expressing itself in minute changes and has not evolved enough to proclaim itself, certainly not a physical being; (UNLESS YOU COUNT US AS BEING IT which you do!) although you call it a creator. I see it more as a wave form that absorbs ideas from its constituants, without the information derived from its creations is blind. I say we (all living in the non physical and the gross matter) are creating the CREATOR merely in our beingness; not the other way around. Without us it does not grow, it does not know it exists without conformation (us reacting contributing to its knowledge).

ctophil
So you ask, "Why is our DNA been cut down to a mere two strands?" We have devolved in our development as human beings. No one did this to us. We did it to ourselves. It happened through the Laws of the Universe. Earth's civilizations as you know have been once upon a time much more advanced than we are today, both in science/technology and spirituality. Due to our Ego conflicts, we destroyed these ancient civilizations. Since our minds devolved from those times (the last known high-tech civilization was 16,000 years ago), our own physical DNA decreased its potential to a lower form of human. Remember that the illusory world we know here is the projection of our collective minds. How we evolve or devolve all boils down to how high or low our consciousness is at the current depiction of time. This is why I always ask people to raise their consciousness. And to do so is by focusing on ONENESS instead of Separation. This means Oneness with God, Oneness with family and friends, and Oneness with all beings in the Universe, animate and inanimate.

I did not ask why we lost 10 strands of DNA, I asked who had the right to profit by it (dumbing down the human). I do not believe through long term de-evolution we could possibly had the thought to purposly handicap ourselves. Our 'creator genetisists' did this on the fly, as in as fast as possible. It would have taken 100s of thousands of years for this to occure naturally; Im saying we did not devolve without outside surgical/catastrophic help in extinquishing the existing (NOAHS FLOOD a plausable excuse) and starting over with fewer strands. You think the human devolved because it succumed to lower frequency vibrations. This is true, from a 3.3 to a 3.0, but what caused it, certainly not Sodom and Gamora.

veteranhumanbeing

ctophil
The Christ Consciousness is a Mind of God that exists OUTSIDE of the Mind of Man or Subconscious (Ego Consciousness). If you have been following my posts on ATS, I explained that 99% of people use their Ego to function on a daily basis. They use it in ALL things that they do. They may not know it. But they surely do. All of the people in history who have ascended to Heaven in the past used the Christ Mind in full. Don't confuse yourself with Jesus Christ. The reason he was called Christ Jesus was because he used the Christ Consciousness. Christ is "Christos" or The Anointed with Oil. Your Kundalini Energy does contain this Oil within your body. As it rises, it opens up the Christ Mind or Crown Chakra on top of your head, opening up a large door to God's Energy or Light that comes down from the higher planes and dimensions. When you reach Enlightenment as the East calls it, you are using the Christ or Buddha Consciousness. If your name is James, you can be called Christ James or Buddha James.

You call it Ego consciousness and that would be the correct term for what animals would be described as using INSTINCT. Its a self survival mechanism. We as humans do not have herd mentality, we are separate individuals. Ego keeps us intact (protective thinking). I realize superego, id, and ego are at times not helpful to enlightenment as it imprisons the souls ability to explore the vastness of NPMR and must be put aside to relate to CC. Are you saying that Christ Consciousness is the same as being able to access the 'Akashic Records'? Im not in any disagreement with you at all, your clarification is always inciteful. Thankyou for sharing with others your thoughtful and heartfelt revelations.

edit on 7-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

In that post, I was referring to the second aspect of God. There are Two Ultimate Aspects of God. The first aspect are the Presences of Allness. These Presences are from a place Outside the World of Form or our known Universes, Omniverse, and Multiverse. I say, "Presences," but they are ONE. It is highly difficult to explain to an audience who are too familiar with separation. When I mean ONE, there is no separation in the supreme structure of the Mind of the Presence. The Presences are Allness. This means that they do not expand nor contract like how the energies of Yin and Yang do in this world. The Presences DO NOT ever change. They DO NOT have a beginning nor an ending. The Presence is just ITSELF. It just BE.

That is scientifically incompatible and logically ridiculous. Everything changes, and everything has a beginning and an end. That is fact. What you are describing is nothing short of impossible and ignorant, a fantastical romanticism you have imposed upon yourself as a consequence of rejecting rational thought.
edit on 7-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
AfterInfinity
reply to Ctophilpost by ctophil

ctophilIn that post, I was referring to the second aspect of God. There are Two Ultimate Aspects of God. The first aspect are the Presences of Allness. These Presences are from a place Outside the World of Form or our known Universes, Omniverse, and Multiverse. I say, "Presences," but they are ONE. It is highly difficult to explain to an audience who are too familiar with separation. When I mean ONE, there is no separation in the supreme structure of the Mind of the Presence. The Presences are Allness. This means that they do not expand nor contract like how the energies of Yin and Yang do in this world. The Presences DO NOT ever change. They DO NOT have a beginning nor an ending. The Presence is just ITSELF. It just BE.

afterinfinity
That is scientifically incompatible and logically ridiculous.

I didnt understand this one either, and ran out of characters to address it, the presences have to change adapt grow otherwise status quo, nothing should have happened, certainly not any semblance of self awareness resulting in US.
edit on 7-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join