It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightOrange
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Jesus did judge.

Apparently he was God, though.

I've always wondered how it is that some people get the idea that Jesus is also "God".
Don't get me wrong, I'm no Bible expert by any means. I do not even belong to any religious organization. But I try to at least make sure I have the correct info before making assumptions on something I know little about.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0

Originally posted by LightOrange
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Jesus did judge.

Apparently he was God, though.

I've always wondered how it is that some people get the idea that Jesus is also "God".
Don't get me wrong, I'm no Bible expert by any means. I do not even belong to any religious organization. But I try to at least make sure I have the correct info before making assumptions on something I know little about.

oh you should never ask that question in a thread about homosexuality if there are christians present in the topic hehehe! i could go on and on about that topic and the thread would go way off track.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
then again we wouldn't have such a resource and population problem if homosexuality was the natural order of things... I guess the powers that be and the U.N. would love to have people believe it is normal.

i agree that does seem to be suspiciously popular with the big wigs, but i don't think it's popular because there's a preponderance of homosexuals at the UN but rather because it fits so comfortably with eugenics.

haha so true, there is a reason it is so popular lately... it's not just the in-thing, it's being forced down our throats.

homosexuality is quite frowned upon in eastern philosophy such as China and can be deadly in arabic middle eastern ideology.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

research the "trinity"

then head on over to the religion and philosophy section

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

then again we wouldn't have such a resource and population problem if homosexuality was the natural order of things... I guess the powers that be and the U.N. would love to have people believe it is normal.

i agree that does seem to be suspiciously popular with the big wigs, but i don't think it's popular because there's a preponderance of homosexuals at the UN but rather because it fits so comfortably with eugenics.

haha so true, there is a reason it is so popular lately... it's not just the in-thing, it's being forced down our throats.

homosexuality is quite frowned upon in eastern philosophy such as China and can be deadly in arabic middle eastern ideology.

Ah yes, my favorite fallacy. Majority is always right.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

majority or not... procreation is "fact" or else you wouldn't be here writing on ats.

procreation is natural law just as gravity is law and the first law of thermodynamics.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

majority or not... procreation is "fact" or else you wouldn't be here writing on ats.

procreation is natural law just as gravity is law and the first law of thermodynamics.

All true. However, what does this fact have to do with a religious hypocrite blogger being exposed for fraud after his God failed to "heal" him after all? You have a tendency of going off on weird tangents. Allow me to bring you back to the issue at hand.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

can be deadly in arabic middle eastern ideology.

interesting. so if they aren't experiencing the same level of social pressures on the subject and are in fact, increasing in population (families of 10 or more children while westerners are stopping at 2 or less these days), that must mean the UN plans on replacing all of us, with islam or forcing the non religious to respond out of panic of being stoned to death, thus ridding them of the large mass of islamic people that will have been generated by then and not have one drop of blood on their own hands i'm telling ya, whatever is running this show behind the scenes is diabolically brilliant.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

science is based on observation of fact in the natural world,

I said something to the contrary?

specifically on earth.

lol. Science is not specifically earth-bound.

via zoological observation and the fact of procreation it is unnatural.

Yes yes yes. Nothing that hasn't been said. Sillyness. Never-minding my recent post on 'unnatural'..

Again constricting 'natural' to be only about procreation is so limiting in scope it's a huge injustice to life and the human experience. I simply cannot relate.

Gay people can't make babies so they're unnatural and because they're unnatural God doesn't approve.

Or as Undo regularly insinuates. It's all part of a mischievous political plot from aliens/humans to control population and god knows what else.

What you both do is seemingly ignore the plethora of evidence and perspectives that illustrate a much more simple and honest explanation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by b14warrior

as long as they keep calling themselves "gay" that's what they will be... different.

sucks really hard (no pun intended) to fight against a human history of established norms... dating back since before the advent of writing.

good luck...

I suppose how I feel is that there's nothing wrong with being or being seen as different as long as that doesn't lead to poor treatment or chastisement or restrictions by law being forced on you.
As far as I am concerned my Mother and other people I know that are gay or bi have little problem in the UK at least comparred to how it used to be.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Natural Law; Humans have a natural drive to eat, drink, sleep and procreate. These actions are in accord with a natural law for species to survive.

edit on 7-2-2013 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

my suggestion would be... first thing... stop being proud

too much pride anything is deplorable.

The same was said to the black human rights movement once.
Luckily the type of people that said those things are on the most part a thing of the past.
As your type will be too I'm sure. Just look at how far we have come in the past 50 years with acceptance of homosexuality.
The human race is in no danger of fading out, but small mindedness is slowly dying.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

"to eat, drink, sleep and procreate."

What a wonderfully enriching soul-expanding adventurous life

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Except for gays, apparently, who only get to sleep, drink and eat.

edit on 7-2-2013 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Or as Undo regularly insinuates. It's all part of a mischievous political plot from aliens/humans to control population and god knows what else.

that comment is beneath you, lucid.
you know very well that i did not say the un is plotting homosexuality, only that they are embracing it for now (we're talking fundie muslims and stuff here, who will stone you to death for being raped by someone else) and the only rationale i can draw from that is that it fits the eugenics program so naturally. for example:

1. first you slow or nearly stop population growth in western culture. anything that enhances that, such as homosexuality, is a natural fit

2. you introduce various pressures and measures, such as increasing the cost of raising children, while also making countless quality of life laws that are not in place in foreign countries with starvation problems. back in the west, those who can't maintain that high standard lose their children to the state and/or realize they can't just endlessly crank out new babies or they are going to go to jail for neglect or lose their children, while places in africa, they pump out new babies on a regular basis that they can't feed, are never taught differently, their quality of life is never improved and they never go to jail for neglect (and theoretically this would be because their population is constantly starving anyway, a brutal form of eugenics)

3. you make sure the laws for state assistance are contingent on race, so that after a few generations of no new babies in lower to middle class families of that race, their population numbers have dropped substantially.

4. then in the other racial groups, you gain their support for their treatment of the majority race, by giving them first dibs at everything while secretly encouraging them under the guise of quality of life issues, to kill their own children in abortion clincs. thus, it balances itself out to a very low population growth.

5. now you deliberately import a radical religious group into your country, that flat out refuses to abide by many western laws and who is given large amounts of financial aide out of the pockets of the people they intend to replace, and they proceed to crank out as many babies as possible and never arrest them for neglect of their own children. since they also refuse to abort their own children, they grow in population size by leaps and bounds inside countries they normally don't exist in in large numbers. this goes on till there's a confrontation between the christians, islamics and jews in those western countries. the atheists and pagans, who would like nothing better than to see the end of abrahamic religion in general, encourages it, since having the big three fight each to the death, means alot less religion, which also fits into the eugenics program as well during this time you make sure to give your support exclusively to islam.

6. then when all that is left are atheists, pagans and muslims, its quite easy to generate anger at muslims, just by video taping them stoning a few gays to death , and they re wiped last, leaving planet earth bereft of billions of people, for the atheist and pagans to rebuild their utopia.

whatcha wanna bet, that's what they plan.
edit on 7-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

that's it

it doesn't say to naturally not carry on your gene/essence.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

All true. However, what does this fact have to do with a religious hypocrite blogger being exposed for fraud after his God failed to "heal" him after all? You have a tendency of going off on weird tangents. Allow me to bring you back to the issue at hand.

the issue being that it is a perversion, a corruption and not natural.

I am glad I can provide some insight into this subject... I gladly share knowledgeable established fact of normalcy with you all.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well strange things happen when you mix any culture with American western ideals... that is why they are trying to systematically destroy individualism and the constitution.

the Constitution is infectious and a novel idea... the framers of this great nation knew a little about history, so much so one could almost assume there was outside influence, eg from above

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

leaving planet earth bereft of billions of people, for the atheist and pagans to rebuild their utopia.

Oh I thought that story was going to have a bad ending
I kid I kid.

Look here is my issue.

1.) Either the gay community is supporting this scheme.
2.) Or they are too dense to realize, what you have, this greater scheme.

So we are either malevolent, or intellectually deficient.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

Except for gays, apparently, who only get to sleep, drink and eat.

you are correct... that is why it is not natural and is not practiced in nature by default.

even that gay monkey ya'all prize so much is curable and could be more accurately described as a over sexual deviant who would stick his sausage in a hole in the ground for neurotic pleasure.

this kind of behavior observed in nature is dangerous and destructive.

love is not lust...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join