It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by undo

leaving planet earth bereft of billions of people, for the atheist and pagans to rebuild their utopia.

Oh I thought that story was going to have a bad ending
I kid I kid.

Look here is my issue.

1.) Either the gay community is supporting this scheme.
2.) Or they are too dense to realize, what you have, this greater scheme.

So we are either malevolent, or intellectual deficient.

See?
edit on 7-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

no, you're just a natural fit. the gay guy in the op is not a natural fit, that's why people like him don't have the compassion of either of their support groups (gays and christians). it's all about survival of the fittest, so what does that say about the guys doing it? do you suggest that when it comes time to wipe out islam that gays will say "no thanks"? haha, don't make me laugh. that's why the moderate muslims are getting axed first by the fundies. most likely those groups being replaced in islamic countries right now, are all moderates who refuse to kill christians or jews.
edit on 7-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, I suppose it just bugs me is all. I know it shouldn't. I mean, why should it bug me.

On the topic of homosexuality, I pretty much take the Cayce approach on it. Meaning, I believe it to be predetermined by the soul before birth. Whether for karmic purposes or for spiritual growth.

Homosexuality is a natural human trait that is the result of a person of a particular gender reincarnating as a person of the opposite gender. Such people must adjust to their new gender and sexuality at an early age.

Further more:

Dr. Stevenson's research supports the scientific evidence that homosexuality is a natural human genetic trait and not a lifestyle or personal choice. (Kevin Williams)

Reincarnation
NDE's of a gay and lesbian woman and analysis of homosexuality

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wow so science has identified "thought" genes?

I know scientist and psychologist have identified the likely traits of a serial killer but they have traced those trait more commonly being inherited from abuse and other outside influences. They normally show cruelty to animals and other key factors at an early age.

this metaphysical analogy is not very scientific at all... but it looks like the good ole doc is trying to capitalize off it none the less.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Doc as in Phd... not Md!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Regardless, I still find NDE's to be quite fascinating. But even more so reincarnation. Makes sense to me in regards to sexuality, phobias, natural talents, etc.
Just my thoughts.....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Nicks87

Are you alluding religious persecution towards LGBT is fictitious?

I'm sure there are a few fringe groups out there spouting hate but what's new. It's not as wide spread as the MSM and gay rights advocates want people to think.

I can count on one hand how many people I've met in my life who have been anti-gay and I know a lot of people from all over Amercia.

It's not a big deal, just another political football that polarizes people in order to get us fighting with each other so we ignore who the real criminals are...

And guess what? It isnt christians.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by undo

On the topic of homosexuality, I pretty much take the Cayce approach on it. Meaning, I believe it to be predetermined by the soul before birth. Whether for karmic purposes or for spiritual growth.

I agree 100% I dont feel that people have a choice in the matter. However, at the same time I dont think there is any religious groups (no relevant ones anyway) that are out persecuting gays. It's mainly fringe groups and some fundalmentalists, definately not christians as a whole like some left-wing loonies want us to think.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

It's not as wide spread as the MSM and gay rights advocates want people to think.

I whole heartedly disagree. From my experience the prejudice hugely prevalent. Not too mention the very tangible Rights gay people are denied. I do not limit that statement to the States (and neither should anyone).

I can count on one hand how many people I've met in my life who have been anti-gay and I know a lot of people from all over Amercia.

Perhaps it's because I am more vocal and involved in it but I have met or heard immeasurably more than that. In the States alone. That's fortunate you haven't been immersed in it like I have, but I think it's lead you to think it's not prevalent and it very much is. Hell even if I had never left my house and only ever posted on ATS.... the 9 years of seeing it on ATS shows this to me.

It's not a big deal

While I would not say it's the biggest issue, I would say it is a big issue. A very big issue.

just another political football that polarizes people in order to get us fighting with each other so we ignore who the real criminals are...

I have no doubt some people exploit it for those purposes.

And guess what? It isnt christians.

Religion contributes to many problems. It does more harm than good. You just stated your opinion, and I just stated mine.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

I dont think there is any religious groups (no relevant ones anyway) that are out persecuting gays

Interesting.

Well that's a shocking thing to say to me.

What does persecution mean to you?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Oh certainly, I agree. Just because of the acts of a few individuals does not mean their actions should be lumped up with groups they belong to (or loosely belong to) which may not have the same views as those few individuals.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Religion contributes to many problems. It does more harm than good. You just stated your opinion, and I just stated mine.

i don't attend any particular church so technically, i don't have a "religion". i believe we re the church building, not actual buildings. i also have a rather unusual take on the bible, for example, i think jesus was the son of cleopatra and the last pharaoh of egypt. i think the first adam was a group of people who were clones. i believe there is a divine council of gods (and goddesses) that we were originally cloned in the images of. i believe some of the sumerian stories are legit and some are not. etc. i would say my views on it are not far removed from some pagans, however because i believe jesus was the real deal, and that what he had to say was the real deal, i would be categorized by you, as religious.

so let's see, in the 20th century, has atheism contributed to the overall problem of prejudice, war and ideology based death? oh yeah, stalin killed upwards of 50,000,000 of his own citizens. there's also pol pot, hitler, mao, and a whole list of modern day atheistic rulers who've been real loving bunch wouldn't ya say ?

what was that you're saying about religion doing more harm than good?
edit on 8-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
My friends were discussing the whole gay marriage thing here in the UK yesterday and we all agree that its religion in the UK thats putting pressure on our government to allow gay marriage

In any case russell brand stated it best against the westboro baptist church that if god is all loving then he wouldnt mind if you were gay or straight or a hermaphrodite who is asexual neither would jesus

in any case jesus has already died for everyones sins so we basically have a sin credit note to sin it up , may as well get sinning everyone , wouldnt want jesus to have died for nothing now would we ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Such a stupid topic title. This doesn't prove anything except that we as humans are all inherently sinful and weak. Even Christian's can fall into sin you know, although its not an excuse. We are not perfect just forgiven.

Homosexuality is a sin and a unnatural desire of the flesh. God takes it very seriously and views it as an abomination.
edit on 8-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If you take it up the ass God hates you.

Get it over it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

so let's see, in the 20th century, has atheism contributed to the overall problem of prejudice, war and ideology based death? oh yeah, stalin killed upwards of 50,000,000 of his own citizens. there's also pol pot, hitler, mao, and a whole list of modern day atheistic rulers who've been real loving bunch wouldn't ya say ?

what was that you're saying about religion doing more harm than good?

We talked all about this in a thread a few months back. My memory is fairly sharp so I don't want to rehash all those points. There were pages and pages. I believe it was in the 'Can atheism be considered a religion' thread? Maybe another. But we literally went over all of this
Hitler being religious (mein kampf is full of it), the idea atheism is responsible for those figures actions. We went over all of it in pretty good detail.. I can find the link if you want.

Outside of that. (and this is another thing discussed greatly in that thread) It's not just killings that I mean when I talk about religion causing more harm than good. Not even close...

however because i believe jesus was the real deal, and that what he had to say was the real deal, i would be categorized by you, as religious.

I categorize someone as religious when they believe in the truthfulness of divine dogma.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

i realize it's the difference in ideology between who gets to say what you do with your own body, and who doesn't. i think this also applies to who gets to say what you do with your brain, free time, what things you disagree with, what things you don't, and on and on. no one should be able to force you, under threat of death, to stop being homosexual or religious. and sadly, that's what happens in rabid atheism. if that is the primary ideology left standing, when the dust clears, they will legislate each other, literally, to death.

survival of the fittest mentality doesn't lead anywhere else but there.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by e118882

If you take it up the ass God hates you.

Get it over it.

So as long as we stick to oral we get a ticket to the Pearly Gates concert?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I guess so lol. But I do believe there is something about wasting seed in the bible. That may be called foul once referee jesus throws the yellow flag.

In reality, we're all going to hell based on the bible.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

no one should be able to force you, under threat of death, to stop being homosexual or religious.

I truly wish it never happened! And never will again!

Or a force under any other threat.

I use discussion and debate as my vehicle for opposition. Some people take that as "force" but that's silly.

and sadly, that's what happens in rabid atheism.

See this is exactly what was discussed in that other thread. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in god. That's it. Nothing else. Zero. Zilch. So any actions you attribute to these atheists they are deriving the rationale from something other than atheism. Such as I dunno... Nietzsche or something heh...
edit on 8-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
case in point:

when the dust cleared, one company owned almost everything (goldman sachs), thousands of companies went bankrupt, american banks closed, people lost jobs by the millions, old people lost their life savings, retirement funds, and anyone who had invested in america lost their investment. that's atheists doing this stuff to other people, atheist or not, did not matter. just in your face survival of the fittest ideology, which is the underlying theme of atheism. if it benefits the state, it's good. if it becomes a problem, it's gone, even if the moral rationale is horrible, it's still gone. you and i are just carbon footprints. that is what is wrong with atheism as a world view.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join