It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

not to take the thread totally off track, but if you know anything about the sumerian histories, you are probably familar with enki and enlil and anu. they all appear to show up in the old testament as jehovah, and theoretically, in some places there are examples that translators thought were god, may in fact be references to pharaoh. i had been tracking some of it as relates to the ufo question. it all started with revelation 9 and a thing called the abyss. long story but that lead me to the realization that it was a wormhole, which lead me to look for examples that might be suggesting the same thing and found a few glaring examples such as ezekiel 1.

i dissected that chapter bit by bit and redrew what i thought it was trying to describe. i think you may have seen this in my thread debunking the ancient aliens debunked video. a debunkiing of a debunking. anyway, this is the vehicle that ezekiel says had the appearance, or looked like god (even though no one has supposedly ever seen god)

edit on 8-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Mmmm....Interesting! I am interested in learning more from your ressearch, but to avoid derailing the thread, I will PM you.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Meggito.... Here you are trying to tell someone how to live by quoting a book that has been written by men in the far past, this is sad. I am sad for you that you will never see the true light of life and love, and GOD! So sad my friend. But maybe someday you will realize that this book you decide to live by is evil in it's own. I like how you don't DARE step into the OLD TESTAMENT. I think you know that it's evil foul unfair and the rules no longer apply. That is why these people decided to write a new testament!! Because Jesus came and showed that all we need is love...PERIOD. You never need to show someone the right path for that is forcing your will upon them. The ones that think they know the bible, really have no clue what it means because there are schools (funded by government) to teach preachers what to teach and how to teach. Why don't you try to learn from GOD itself and not other flawed sinning humans. GOD/He/She will talk directly to you and show you the way of love. Not of pushy selfish humans. I have no problem with anyone. But if you were trying to tell me to my face these same things I would tell you exactly what I just wrote. Quit worshipping people, a book written by people, and trying to force these so called verses onto others. Don't you have any of your own thoughts to back up what u believe or just the lastest version of the humanly bible (Governments have been pushing religion for years... youre worshipping the government!!!!)

JUST SAYIN

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
in all honesty - whats the purpose of OP s thread ?

so we have here a male, who is fighting with his biological nature - and obviously lost a battle.
And ?

Correction: We have here a male who writes blogs to the youth telling them lies about how his God cured him of his homosexuality and how they too can overcome this "abominable" nature and avoid everlasting hellfire. It's not his personal struggle I'm concerned about, it's the lying, self-hatred and indoctrination he's propagating. If his God is incapable of curing him (or any other ex-gay) of his so-called "disease" then what moral ground does he have to invite others to this blatant lie? He deserved to be exposed. Sorry.
edit on 8-2-2013 by lupodigubbio because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

so you're saying if a person doesn't get immediate results from prayer, they are lying?
edit on 8-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

yes you are right that it is a sad case.
And that God is being discredited, is the most sad of all.

But this whole story is being used to discredit God himself,
and underneath that to justify homosexuality.

And that is a sneak attack - and is Wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

so you're saying if a person does get immediate results from prayer, they are lying?

Well, depends on what you mean by results. Kind of like the amputee asking for a leg. If he asks for a leg to regrow, no matter how much he asks or believes...he won't get it. However, if he prays for a leg and he gets a prosthetic one...then one might consider his prayer "answered". But I don't need God for a prosthetic leg, I could buy one, or someone could donate it to me or I could even steal one.

You could say "God inspired them to do so" but how can you prove God worked through them? And you will say "faith". And some awkward silence will follow.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
just like the sandy hook being a setup to excuse guncontrol,
likewise this pathetic case is used " to Proove that believers are fake anyway "

well surprise: there s no 'proof ' here at all.

And God has nothing to do with that mans case.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

yes you are right that it is a sad case.
And that God is being discredited, is the most sad of all.

But this whole story is being used to discredit God himself,
and underneath that to justify homosexuality.

And that is a sneak attack - and is Wrong.

Yes, I am partly discrediting the God of the old testament who to my knowledge and recorded history hasn't ever healed any gay person, and partly discrediting the hypocritical part of Christianity (who I consider the antichrist really) who choose to lie to save face upon being caught red-handed. Oh and there is nothing sneaky about this attack.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Can you kindly show me where in the New Testament of the Bible it says to hate anybody for anything? Thank you sir or ma'am.

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In response to your question about only being one gender left.

reply to post by meggiddo2012

But really. Do you really believe if you allow homosexuality, the planet's population would expire completely of one gender? I don't see any people complaining about all the people who choose to be single... They're not making babies and sometimes they're the ones who adopt the children a dumb straight couple made and couldn't commit to.

But then again, you probably don't believe in dinosours either?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Have fun living in a lifestyle choice that has rampant drug abuse, violence towards their sexual partner, and sexually transmitted diseases. Living in that kind of sin will send you to Hell for all of eternity. Once you are in the flames no relief will be given.

Make the correct eternal choice and turn from homosexuality and embrace eternal life in the Lord Jesus Christ!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
Have fun living in a lifestyle choice that has rampant drug abuse, violence towards their sexual partner, and sexually transmitted diseases. Living in that kind of sin will send you to Hell for all of eternity. Once you are in the flames no relief will be given.

Make the correct eternal choice and turn from homosexuality and embrace eternal life in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Talk about prejudice!!!!! So being gay make one a drug user, violant and sick.....I'll have you know that there are thousands of people diagnosed each year with HIV AIDS (I assume that is what disease you meant) that are not gay.

Just saying!

And living in love does not imply only with the oposite gender...LOVE IS LOVE no matter how you look at it, and THAT is the right eternal choice. Didn't "GOD" say "Love thy neighbor"...I dont recal the addition "if they are straight".

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22

Talk about prejudice!!!!! So being gay make one a drug user, violant and sick.....I'll have you know that there are thousands of people diagnosed each year with HIV AIDS (I assume that is what disease you meant) that are not gay.

Just saying!

And living in love does not imply only with the oposite gender...LOVE IS LOVE no matter how you look at it, and THAT is the right eternal choice. Didn't "GOD" say "Love thy neighbor"...I dont recal the addition "if they are straight".

God created Man to love a Woman and vise versa, not a man to love a man or a woman to love a woman sexually. It's a corruption of what God created in the beginning. Homosexuality goes against the natural order of things. God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. Obviously if he created homosexuals the human race would have died out as soon as it started.

Satan is the one that turns people to homosexuality. He confuses them and leads them astray. God DOESN'T create gays, SATAN DOES. You people have a hard time understanding that and chose to live in the Devils lies!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just saying!

God created Man to love a Woman and vise versa, not a man to love a man or a woman to love a woman sexually. It's a corruption of what God created in the beginning. Homosexuality goes against the natural order of things. God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. Obviously if he created homosexuals the human race would have died out as soon as it started.

Satan is the one that turns people to homosexuality. He confuses them and leads them astray. God DOESN'T create gays, SATAN DOES. You people have a hard time understanding that and chose to live in the Devils lies!

Although this is the dumbest concept I have ever heard in my entire life, I applaud you for your honesty. At least you are not a hypocrite. This is the God you believe in and it mirrors the one talked about in the OT of the bible. I wish other believers had the veil lifted from their eyes to see this God as he truly is.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberneticProphet

LOL wow, where did you get that information? I wasn't going to comment again on this because it doesn't necessarily effect me and it will never be conclusive. But I feel sorry for gay people who say they were born gay. And it's because of people like you.

The bible is a massive contradiction (bare in mind, i'm a catholic) and i don't think it should be taken literally. Jesus never mentioned Homosexuals and it is LOOSELY mentioned a few times in the bible from what i have read here. The word homosexual never appears in the original texts. So i have no idea why you feel so strongly that the homosexuals are any more a sinner than you or i?

You're making things up and using a few poorly translated passages from an old text that was used by virtually illiterate people to teach right from wrong. You can't blame those who are homosexual for wanting more than "the bible says it's wrong" when it hardly even says that. The bible also says slavery is perfectly acceptable. Do you?

Also, haven't some animals been found to be gay? Are you saying a bird (example) would go out of it's way to be a homosexual bird and to sin? I think if animals do it that shows it's pretty "natural"

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is the mentality that gay people are up against.
The morality of a people thousands of years ago masquerading as the word of a god.

Look at the gay person as a person, and not a sinner, otherwise that makes you the lesser person, and you've depersonalized someone to the point where it is easy to hate.
Gay people are generally nice people, I don't judge them for what they do, and what they do, to me is not a sin, the real sin is placing judgement.
"We are not here to judge" as a gay man I know always says.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Toadmund because: ,

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

How is that so? It doesn't even make sense.

Neither do the ignorant and bigoted comments made by people who compare homosexuality to beastiality or pedophilia. But you still did it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Just saying!

Obviously you have had personal contacts with GOD...as you speak in a manner of FACTS. YOU of all the people on this little planet KNOW exactly what GOD wanted and meant, you were probably there when he created man right?

And is there a recording of that specific conversation GOD had with Adam & Eve? Didn't think so. So how can anyone claim to know what he "told them" or what he "meant"? (I know its in the book) No one but them 3 were there that day right, but how could I know, I wasnt there for sure and I dont claim to know what went on that day.

Oh and just my opinion, but Religion is NOT fact, it is a belief system. You either believe it or you dont...but NONE of it can be /have been proven to be fact. Most people believe it to be true, and I totally respect that, but this doesnt make it fact IMO.

The biggest problem I have with this is simply that the way you put it, GOD wats us to judge others and discriminate against them....THAT is just wrong IMO.

Oh and I am a Christian BTW....I only used the above examples to get a few off their high horse and get back to Earth. I believe in the Creator in my own way, but I refuse to take the bible literaly...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Gee, what a kind of loving religion you follow. You worship a zombie and use threats of infinite incineration against anything you deem evil.

Yeah, seems legit.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join