It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Moses was not Pharaoh, although he lived as part of the family. He was the son of a Hebrew family. Just thought you would want to know. He led the Israelites out of Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Forget all your silly notions of peace and love and which is worse. The bottom line is that the Islamists have a religous obligation to conqueor the world and convert or kill eevry nonmuslim. What part of this do you not understand. Democracy is a tool as you see in Eygpt for the extremists to use ours ways to execute their plan. The solution will not be in hand until the return of Christ. When the Jews and the Muslim are actually confronted by Christ then we will have peace.

Oh, I get it pretty good, but you only tell half the story. What other religion wants to convert the whole world to their ways and their faith, and apply Biblical Law, Law of Moses, on everybody? And who wants to outlaw birth control of any kind, abortion even when a rape has occurred, and have taken steps more that a few times to teach Creation in public school, and not Evolution. Care to take a guess at which group I speak of here?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Though exodus was used in religious material doesn't mean that it was actually religious related. Which is why I don't understand how this Iran ordeal is even related to religion in the first place.
edit on 26-9-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Though exodus was used in religious material doesn't mean that it was actually religious related. Which is why I don't understand how this Iran ordeal is even related to religion in the first place.
edit on 26-9-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Are you trying to tell me that the exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt wasn't religiously motivated? Well, the Israelites may disagree with you on that account, because they were treated differently by Pharaoh.

The religious aspect of Iran is that in the Shia Muslim belief, something similar to the Second Coming of Christ is expected to occur, that is the return of the Hidden Imam or the 12th Imam. Supposedly, Ahmadinejad believes in the coming of the Hidden Imam. He has spoken of it publicly. The clerics really run the show in Iran, and Ahmadinejad is just a front man. The spiritual leader of Iran is called an "Ayatolloh", and after the US meddled in Iranian affairs, the secular leader of Iran, the Shah, was ousted and the Ayatollah Khomeini came out from exile and rose to power.

www.iranchamber.com...

www.pbs.org...
edit on 26-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird

My main point is the motivating factor of religion. Belief can make people do things that are really irrational; like suicide bombings in the belief that you are killing people in the name of Allah.

The USA have been slaughtering innocent Iraqi and Afghans in the name of terror. Those are not motivated by religion and most of the dead are not terrorists. How can you blame them for doing irrational things when your very own government has been doing the same for the past 10 years through your military services?

If someone blew my daughters to bits with a bomb, I would be looking to take out as many invaders as I could. Not because I'm evil, because I don't have my children anymore and someone must pay for it. You are killing peoples loved ones over there. Do you actually believe that all those suicide bombings etc are religiously motivated? How about revenge, anger, hatred for lost friends and family?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Money.

Research "petrodollar warfare." There was a good book written with that title. An empire can only exist if it has a way to tax other countries. Make another country use your currency to sell oil, and there you go. China wants oil from the Saudis, they go to the US first for the dollar. Once China trades us for some dollars, they go to the Saudis. The Saudis put their dollars in US banks, hence the "petrodollar recycling system."

Life is #ed.
edit on 26-9-2012 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From what I can gather, the Mahdi will return hand in hand with Christ if it is real of course. So when the Mahdi returns, Christ returns also. This was from Ahmadinejads own admission but correct me if I have mis-interpreted what he said.
edit on 26-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oh my.. I just came across a video, of Amedinejad, meeting with Jewish leaders in NY. Why would someone who supposedly "hates Jews" do such a thing??

By the way some talk, you think he would be foaming at the mouth, lunging over tables to kill them.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Oh my.. I just came across a video, of Amedinejad, meeting with Jewish leaders in NY. Why would someone who supposedly "hates Jews" do such a thing??

By the way some talk, you think he would be foaming at the mouth, lunging over tables to kill them.

As much as Ahmadenijad doesn't hate Jews, that video is roughly 5 years old.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Wow dude. Way to dig that up. Anyone care to explain?
edit on 26-9-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh, I get it pretty good, but you only tell half the story. What other religion wants to convert the whole world to their ways and their faith

Humanists. Have you ever read the Humanist Manifesto? Are you aware that John Dewey was a signer of the Manifesto and that his educational methodology and theory brought the US educational system under domination of a Statist policy? But don't just take my word for it.

"I am convinced that the battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers that correctly perceive their role as proselytizers of a new faith: a religion of humanity that recognizes and respects the spark of what theologians call divinity in every human being...The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and new — the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent with the promise of a world in which the never-realized Christian ideal of 'love thy neighbor' will finally be achieved." — excerpt from an article by John Dunphy titled "A Religion for a New Age," appearing in the January/February 1983 issue of The Humanist Magazine.

www.renewamerica.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Ah... my bad. WRH had posted it today and I figured it was new. But it still shows he's willing to have discussions with Jewish leaders.

Stupid news sites, posting old stuff as new. Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Are you trying to tell me that the exodus of the Israelites out of Egypt wasn't religiously motivated?

Do immigrants leave their country for religious motives? You could say that Moses was the modern day Cesar Chavez and he gathered all the Mexicans workers and went on strike....You could compare Moses to a modern day union leader. Were going on strike and leaving because you are treating us unfairly...I don't see that as a religious motive, I see it as "we are tired of this, and we are out of here"....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why try to imprint a modern idea of immigration to the Israelites? It is easy to see you do not have the background of their continued persecution over the ages.

And while you may believe that the immigration of Central and South Americans into the States has only economic needs behind it, if you understand the point of reconquista, that is the reconquering of the Southwestern States for Mexico, you might view the very name of La raza differently. La Voz de la Raza literally means the voice of the race.
edit on 27-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Ah... my bad. WRH had posted it today and I figured it was new. But it still shows he's willing to have discussions with Jewish leaders.

Stupid news sites, posting old stuff as new. Sorry about that.

I'm gathering some youtube goose has uploaded it today to make it look like he met with Jews in New York whilst there this week. Maybe the uploader was trying to get his view count up or something. But I knew this was old because I remember watching somewhere during the past year or so.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

What, that most of the people world wide have respect for their fellow human beings and want to coexist rather than fan the flames of hatred between cultures and ideologies?

I can't really speak for the apparent sincerity I see there, but hope they all really meant it. The description below by the uploader says that segment is banned(?) by western media. That goes a long way to show who's fanning the flames, huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Actually, it was more of an iconic reference of how important these individuals really were. I could of used any icon that gathered people by the masses, and did something historical. Which is why it is called history.

And just because it involved masses doesn't mean that religion was a factor, but maybe political or social differences.
edit on 27-9-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Actually, it was more of an iconic reference of how important these individuals really were. I could of used any icon that gathered people by the masses, and did something historical. Which is why it is called history.

Well that's all well and good. The exodus of Israelites from Egypt did indeed have a huge religious theme to it, which is why there is an entire segment in the Bible called Exodus. They were a persecuted people for their religious practices, and Pharaoh wanted the gods of Egypt to reign supreme.

By the way, communists have classically persecuted all the religions of the world wherever they are. That is also of historical record.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Moses was not Pharaoh, although he lived as part of the family. He was the son of a Hebrew family. Just thought you would want to know. He led the Israelites out of Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, you are correct he never actually became Pharaoh, none the less he was educated to be ruling class or Pharaoh itself and the knowledge level would apply.

The basic theory I have here is simple deduction there is circumstantial evidence to back it up but the words them self tell the whole story to me, Moses died before entering the promised land, and land of milk and honey land prepared in the wilderness... it simply doesn't describe Israel and basically through the whole story every time Moses turned away the people screwed up and did so greatly.

I have trouble believing that israel was where Moses was leading them, so close to Egypt? Having to fight with other people to hold the land does not at all describe a wilderness and the distance around Africa to SA is not very large, one would expect since the Egyptians had very sturdy boats and there are instances of discovery of SA plant forms they knew the way to the new world. The journey would be 1700 miles from the right point in Africa to the right point in Brazil and hurricanes do not form there. Columbus did it in 3700 miles through much less stable waters and these are after all the people who built the pyramids.

People have crossed both the Atlantic and the Pacific in smaller boats in modern times

But what I hear is simply the description of a New land entirely I think Moses was going to continue further.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

edit on 26-9-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

I will try... You have people wh think Ahmadenijad is a monster, someone who cannot be trusted concerning Israel and I guess the west also. Others see through the propaganda which is thrown at us on a daily basis.. One reason why I know he doesn't hate Jews is because of the Jews who happily live in Iran, have a seat in politics in Iran and do not agree with Israel.

Next you have Zionist Jews who want to bring more war to the Middle East and this includes Iran. They are a bit more paranoid than your common Jew, like to slaughter the previous owners of the land they stole and turn their homes into Jewish settlements. These are the ones Ahmadenijad doesn't like. Remember, when he always mentions putting someone into the pages of history or wiped them from the face of the Earth, you can rest assure that he has mentioned Zionist regime somewhere and that does not represent the country of Israel or the entire population of Jews. It represents a certain sect who want to attack his country based on assumption and guess work...

Sorta like some people on this website who blindly follow the bible or the mainstream media...
edit on 27-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join