It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Iran uses terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah (and others) to commit the sins and to keep poking Israel in the eye, waiting for Israel to react.

In all honesty, if Israel does nothing, which someone mentioned earlier that they probably wouldn't, I expect a terrorist organization to pull off a huge stunt in the Middle East posing as Israeli terrorists.

This is what most people don't understand. Iran actually goes to great lengths behind the scenes working with terrorists to commit acts around the globe that they know no one will be able to PROVE it was them behind it. Iran is the best there is when it comes to playing the double agent and deceiver.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Iran uses terrorists like Hamas and Hezbollah (and others) to commit the sins and to keep poking Israel in the eye, waiting for Israel to react.

In all honesty, if Israel does nothing, which someone mentioned earlier that they probably wouldn't, I expect a terrorist organization to pull off a huge stunt in the Middle East posing as Israeli terrorists.

This is what most people don't understand. Iran actually goes to great lengths behind the scenes working with terrorists to commit acts around the globe that they know no one will be able to PROVE it was them behind it. Iran is the best there is when it comes to playing the double agent and deceiver.

There are MANY posting here on ATS on 4chan and a wide berth of other huge Internet forums.

It's called the delphi, one guy posts a pro Iranian statement posing as a European or an American, it's followed quickly by someone else claiming to be "western" in high praise and agreement and the typical sheeple reaction is to immediately jump on the bandwagon in agreement, it's done in the audience of every talk show anyone has ever seen

The reality though is weak arguments never hold to scrutiny if you use your head.

edit on 26-9-2012 by penninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Nobody knows his religion with the exception of himself. He could one day pop up and say he is a devout Christian. There would still be people who call him evil, and there would also be people who praise him for openly converting. And nobody but himself would be the wiser. I know very little of Islam, give me a few years and I could become a master and be indistinguishable from any other person practicing the faith.

If you spend enough time researching Ahmadinejad alone, he has plenty to say about his views on Islam, however, you're not going to find any of them in the MSM. It actually takes some pretty deep digging. Some of the ones I've bookmarked in the past have been removed from the internet. If they get enough attention, they get removed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But in my "opinion" your Dad sounds like a real hard ass (no offense)

a

Real hard indeed lol(and that was said to me after reporting getting my ass whopped by a 3years older than me dude).
On topic I say let them(Iran and Israel) sort this by themselves...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And the U.S. Government doesn't?...I don't want to be specific on factions that the U.S. Government has that commits their sins, and waiting to see how the people react....

So what gives us to right to judge someone for their wrongdoings when we commit the same wrongdoings? Are we allowed to commit international crimes and get away with it? Iran does something within its country, and it soon becomes an international crime...Really? Last time I heard trespassing is illegal, and if you trespass there may be a chance you will get shot. Did common sense fly the coop? Observation of using compare and contrast should be quite clear....
edit on 26-9-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There's logical reactions and then there's going after people who don't agree with you in a pretty aggressive manner... IMO, it seemed a little hateful, I'm not saying that I'm right or wrong, its just the way I took it in. I've had a very very long day so maybe I'm being a little too sensitive to a person's response and taking it as an attack or hateful... But anyways, I don't feel that I'm close-minded at all to the topic at hand. I'm not an Iran hater, but I wouldn't call myself an Iran supporter, listening to the interviews of Ahmedinejad on CNN, he seems like a very hateful man (especially to gay people), but his hate doesn't warrant military intervention or a war...I just hope that all sides (mainly Iran & Israel) can work their differences out so more lives aren't taken...
edit on 26-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

And the U.S. Government doesn't?...I don't want to be specific on factions that the U.S. Government has that commits their sins, and waiting to see how the people react....

That's for another thread.

As for Iran, a video I posted earlier of Ahmadinejad is a prime example.

He gets interviewed by Piers Morgan and when asked about whether or not he supported the "two state solution" for Israel and the Palestinians, he wouldn't comment other than to say that it was up to the Palestinian Arabs to decide.

In the meanwhile on August 17th, he addressed a group of Muslims during Friday prayers warning them against a two state solution for Israel and Palestine. He says that the future of the Middle East is Islamic and that there was no place for Israel in it. These are his true thoughts. He has said in the past that any nation that supports any kind of a state for Israel will burn in the fire of Islamic fury.

It's all available on the internet. It just takes some digging.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache

But in my "opinion" your Dad sounds like a real hard ass (no offense)

a

Real hard indeed lol(and that was said to me after reporting getting my ass whopped by a 3years older than me dude).
On topic I say let them(Iran and Israel) sort this by themselves...

You know, i'm not against that

I am NOT some right winger I'm very socially liberal, I am no zionist despite being raised with Jews on this topic I am a man without a country.

For a variety of reasons I don't think Israel should be there

1: I don't believe Moses (the man, bible aside) Intended to stop in Israel I think he just died there and they stayed, he was Pharaoh and he had access to writing which very few did, at the time we find in tombs evidence of Cocaine, Cocoa and other South america only ingredients, Israel would have been the closest place to find enough trees to build BOATS and Moses by logic would have had access to the maps, certainly "A land of Milk and Honey prepared in The Wilderness describes the Americas far better than Israel which is a poo hole

2: If God wants the Jews to have it he should have given it not the Queen of England if Prophecy is real, well it will be yours when it's due right, you wont have to fight for it.

3: Surrounded by enemies is a dumb place to live and there is choice here

And mostly, I don't like this religious bulldada period. This region is haunted somehow I think... our first fossil records of Cro Mags putting exes into heads of neanderthal man goes back 50,000 years or so to this exact location.

It's always been a war zone, ALWAYS, maybe there is something in the water? maybe it's haunted from all the dead over eons... I have no fricken idea, I just know it's NOT Holy Land

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I agree with you completely, unfortunately your ignorance of religion also makes you weak in your ability to see how it has shaped and continues to shape our history. This will continue to be relevant until the book is finally completed. The end times either has to come to pass or else this song will keep playing and causing blood shed through out the world. Religion has proven to be one of the strongest motivating forces to man and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Face it we are out numbered and it is always best to informed especially since it has and will continue to affect your life and the life of others.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I agree with you completely, unfortunately your ignorance of religion also makes you weak in your ability to see how it has shaped and continues to shape our history. This will continue to be relevant until the book is finally completed. The end times either has to come to pass or else this song will keep playing and causing blood shed through out the world. Religion has proven to be one of the strongest motivating forces to man and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Face it we are out numbered and it is always best to informed especially since it has and will continue to affect your life and the life of others.

I highly doubt this

The history is one of continuing decline, over the ages we have gone from belief in Hundreds of spirits, to dozens of Dieties, to Monotheism

The reality is it's not a very successful portion of the human mind this perception center to help deal with death, this illusion of the mind, it leads to death and slowly the passing on of genes fades.

If we went back 2500 years it would be impossible to find virtually anyone, anywhere that didn't believe in some kind of spirit or force or god that controlled aspects of their lives

Today throughout the West, America/Canada Europe religion is in steep decline that is roughly 1.5 Billion people

Russia and China another 1.6 Billion + Billion people are mainly Atheist

Japan, The Koreas, Australia, 200-300 Mil more in major decline

India, 700 Million Hindus, but Hinduism doesn't take itself Literally

It's pretty much 50/50 these days non believers/agnostic, tradition only vs True believers

a far cry from 2500 years ago when everyone had some kind of rock they prayed to

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I understand, but it seems like most things are blown out of proportions to make it seem like something its not. Iran does something within its own country, and it makes headlines. Talk about directing attention, some people should just look away, and not believe the medias point of view of things. We only see the grotesque side of things. And I believe that is the medias modus operandi, and the governments intent.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The reason will be that Israel will be convinced that it has to make a preemptive strike or else be annihilated by Iran's nuclear weapons. This will draw in the U.S and the other aligned powers and there prophesy has been full filled. The Jews attack Iran, Christ comes back and kills all Jews and converts everyone to Islam, then gets married has kids dies at 40, really I wish I was making this crap up but, its basic Islamic belief.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

Israel has been ORDERED to do NOTHING! Israel cannot bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites without Poisoning the whole MIDDLE EAST! These sites must be seized and taken apart. There is only ONE COUNTRY with the capabilities to do this. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird

The reason will be that Israel will be convinced that it has to make a preemptive strike or else be annihilated by Iran's nuclear weapons. This will draw in the U.S and the other aligned powers and there prophesy has been full filled. The Jews attack Iran, Christ comes back and kills all Jews and converts everyone to Islam, then gets married has kids dies at 40, really I wish I was making this crap up but, its basic Islamic belief.

Yeah Israel shouldn't have Nukes, frankly so many Jews are just...brilliant, most are rational of thought for the most part a big portion of the population is absolutely not nearly as religious as people would think... all great things in my book.

But they are Traumatized.

There is a genuine issue of paranoia in regards to another holocaust it would be very, very easy to scare them into doing something stupid

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

This is a easy one to answer and i am very serious about it.

He had traces of inbreeding. Be for you come down on me for saying this

please take a little time to research it.
edit on 26-9-2012 by grayghost because: spelling

edit on 26-9-2012 by grayghost because: spelling again

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

My main point is the motivating factor of religion. Belief can make people do things that are really irrational; like suicide bombings in the belief that you are killing people in the name of Allah.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

How about backing up your big claims, rather than putting others down? What did Iran do to help create Israel and what crimes was Iran guilty of?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-
So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

charge him with kidnapping of American citizens.

He was part of the jackwagons that held the hostages back in the 70's.

Never mind that the US overthrew a democratically elected government in Iran in 1953 and installed the despotic Shah. The Iranians' taking of hostages and later releasing them is not nearly as bad as the US's shooting down of a Iranian civilian airliner right off the coast of Iran. BTW, the US kidnapped and tortured many innocent people during the Bush II regime, so are you calling for the arrest of him and his former lackeys?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

'Seriously?

Irans neighbors do not even like Iran that is why they have to make alliances with South American countries,

And those same middle eastern countries all have problems with extremism anyone making it "a western evil conspiracy" against Islam hasn't been paying attention to the last 2000 years.
edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I think we could say the same for Israel.

They say that everybody around is a racist that doesnt like jews. So i guess their neighbors don't like them either?

They even need to find alliances on the other side of the ocean. Tells you a lot no?

They should move Israel somewhere else and call it a day.
edit on 26-9-2012 by bigwig22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
The most ardent defender of Iran on ATS knows very well Iran funds terrorism. You would have to live in a cave to not know this. It is not my job to educate you, its all over the internet.

And so does America. And so does Israel. And you can't say "why are you bringing them into this. You can't sit here and post with a "holier than thou" attitude and ignore the fact that these countries do the EXACT SAME THING.

And we are talking about the USA why? The topic at hand is Iran i believe. Please point out anywhere in my post where i defended Americas actions, because i certainly dont. I, however unlike you, believe that all governments are corrupt and looking out for their own good primarily. If you wanna sit around and sing kumbya with Iran, be my guest.

The topic at hand IS Iran. And I bring the USA into the conversation for the exact reason as I stated above. All governments ARE corrupt. We do agree there. I am certainly not sitting here saying Iran is such a great place. Where I get angry is when nations such as America and Israel want to point fingers and cry foul, when they do the same damn things. No one is sitting around singing their praise. If you see it that way I'm sorry.

See my point on Hamas and Hezbollah above. You have to be deluded to think Iran doesnt fund these terrorists.

And I never said they didn't. What I did say was that we do too. If your going to single out Iran and say he should be charged with a crime for funding terrorism, then so should pretty much ALL world leaders. In terms of funding terrorism, America is at the top of the list.

Yeah, who cares about them? Why should i give a rats a$$ about oppressed people on the other side of the world, right?

Right. So I can assume, being that you care so much for "oppressed people" that you are in the corner of Gazan's then? They are oppressed worse than any women in Iran. But I know.. that's not the focus of this topic. It's all about slamming Iran and making them out to be the bad guy so we can go bomb the #t out of them.

Thats the one! Whether he won or not isnt the point. Its what the regime did to their own PEACEFUL protestors. Go on youtube and google it and you will see firsthand the violence this sickening regime dealt to its own people.

And I too included videos of American protesters being beaten and bloodied and shot at in our own country.

Must be living under a rock. Last years OWS is testament to that. The only situations i saw of protests being broken up is when spoiled protesters blocked public transportations or paths, incited violence or occupied private locations. Those things are in fact illegal last time i checked.

Aaaanddd... this is where you lost me. See I was trying to see your side of this. But with a comment like the one above I know I am arguing with someone who will only see things one way. And yes.. you MUST be living under a rock if you think the OWS protests were the only ones going on in this country. Go ahead and google Oakland protests.

And your videos are pointless. They only show the police acting, not what drove them to action such as rock throwing by the masked protestors you can clearly see in the vidoes.

Ah... so your view is protesters should sit and sing songs, get out of everyone's way, be good little peasants. And if they get out of line, they deserve a tear gas canister to the face, or a rubber bullet to the head. I understand.

And perhaps you can point out where i said i wanted war? You do so love putting words in my mouth! Im simply saying this is a dangerous, deluded man. The one, single reason you appologists defend him is because he opposes the USA. Newflash, he is no better than Obama, Bush, or any other criminal in the Oval Office.

It is generally assumed that ranting against Iran these days is due to the build up for war against them. If that is not what you want then yes.. I apologize for assuming. And I agree that all of our politicians are criminals. All of them. I would gladly see Ahmedinejad dragged before an international court, just so long as Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and the Obama crew were sitting right next to him as co-defendants.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join