It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

So we're supposed to just go attacking every country that says negative things about other countries? By that count, we should start blowing a lot of countries off the map because a lot of them hate America.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
For those who hate Iran, don't worry. The U.S. will come up with a false flag excuse to attack them. Iran's days have been numbered since those war drums started beating.

I'm still waiting for the WMD's to be found in Iraq. I bet it will be a cold day in hell before they are. The only people who had WMD in that mess was the U.S.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

That sounds like the United States of America. Sure you don't have your countries mixed up there?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
NO ONE in the middle east and persia is innocent. Not Israel. Not the 'Palestinians'. Not Iran. Not Syria. Not Saudi Arabia. Not any of them. To claim one entity is more innocent or more oppressed over the others is incorrect.

I agree with everything you said, especially this. It's always one side against another which I guess makes people feel better thinking they are special. It's not so much the people but all the government puppet masters playing with everybody.

Middle eastern countries have a ton of complex issues going on for sure. Religion and freedom are really screwing everyone over there. As much as I'm angry at America right now you have to give credit how much farther they have come over the middle east.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ron?,,, Ron Paul? .... Is that you?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

That sounds like the United States of America. Sure you don't have your countries mixed up there?

Not really. Sure, ok YEARS ago, some could apply but America grew and changed, Middle East stays in the dark ages never changing or growing mentally.

Stoning people to death.

Forcing women to cover faces and unequal laws toward women,

Homosexuality a crime.

Encouraging kids and grown ups to blow themselves up thinking that they go on to be saints.

Women can't drive.

Women killed if they have an affair.

The general population thinking it's ok to kill innocent human beings over a cause. ** Yes I think American government thinks it's ok to do this, but not the population. That's what makes us different and is key.

the list goes on and on....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If you can show me the suppossed airplane that hit the pentagon ..

You lost it on this opening sentence. Seriously dude .. just go to DC and ask any cabbie who was driving that day. They will tell ya' that they saw the plane come in and hit the Pentagon. There were plenty of witness' on the ground. I've spoken to a few. IT WAS A PLANE.

LOL. yeaahhh okkkkk. Where is a video capture of the event then?

:shk: Dude ... there aren't videos running 24/7 showing every corner of the city.
PEOPLE saw the plane fly into the building. People on the ground.
The cabbies .. the people working at Arlington Cemetary across the way ...
Get off your computer and go talk to actual living PEOPLE .. eyewitness'.

In new york they said CARGO PLANES by fox news BEFORE the nwo changed the story. Watch this video:

:shk: I was watching LIVE ON TV when the second plane hit the trade center. It was a passenger plane. And just because in the chaos of the situation a TV station said 'cargo plane' first instead of 'passenger plane' .. that means nothing. Heck, Fox news 'confirmed' that Gabby Giffords was dead ... and she is very much alive. News stations make mistakes in their reporting during the heat of an intense moment. I saw the plane hit the trade center. MANY people on the ground in DC saw the plane hit the pentagon.

Get off your computer ... go to DC and get some fresh air and talk to actual PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You have seen him personally hang gays in the street? You have any proof at all that HE was directly involved in this?

The president of Iran is responsible for running the country. The murders of homosexual people under his watch mean that he is responsible for it. HE chose to run the country .. HE took on the responsibility. And considering the homophobic language the man uses .. it is clear that he supports the murder of homosexuals in Iran.

Gay Holocaust In Iran
Video - Gay Teens in Iran
Huffington Post - Gay Men Hung in Iran

There are many many more articles and reports from Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch etc. It's all there. The facts are the facts. It is a death sentence to be born homosexual in Iran.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-
So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

charge him with kidnapping of American citizens.

He was part of the jackwagons that held the hostages back in the 70's.

Then you better go after the Republicans that told him to hold onto them until after Reagan got elected instead of handing them over when they originally wanted to.
If Iran the country is bad for kidnapping Americans then America the country is bad for asking them to keep those hostages longer so one guy can gain politically.
I bet the Iranians had a better reason. Not a good reason but a better reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
To the above.. when did this become a discussion about the Pentagon?

Anyway... I think this all boils down to a few simple questions. If you love Ahmedinejad or hate him. If you love Iran or hate Iran... my questions are these.

1. What does it matter?
2. Why is it Americas or for that matter, American's business?
3. Why should America get involved?

I've heard things from abuse of women, to homosexuals. Well, these things go on in a lot of nations. Hell, China's human rights violations are off the charts. Yet they are our biggest trade partners (be it one way). I don't see us sanctioning them.

I've heard "but Ahmedinejad i evil!!". So what? So are half if not all of the politicians in the world. It seems we only string them up if they are brown.

"But.. they CAN'T have a nuclear bomb." Why not? Israel has hundreds of undeclared nuclear weapons. They stole nuclear secrets from us, attempted to sell nuclear secrets to South Africa, are attempting to sell US weapons to China, etc etc etc. Yet they have nukes. We don't bat an eyelash. North Korea, who's leaders are bat $hit crazy claim to have a nuke, possibly have done nuclear tests, and have outright threatened to nuke the United States. We don't go in there guns blazing. Why not?

No... it seems we only go where Israel tells us to go. Or where they steer us to go. Or where Abe Foxman DEMANDS we go. We only seem to hear rhetoric from the politicians who are bending over for AIPAC (which unfortunately is pretty much all of them).

Here is a great idea. Let's leave Iran alone. Let's lift sanctions against them. Let's comply with the IAEA treaties, and actually help them achieve peaceful nuclear energy. Let's let Israel and Iran settle their own problems. Let's not get involved anymore in Middle East nonsense. Let's bring our troops from that region home, and maybe take say 40% of that $600 billion annual defense budget, and put it towards new renewable energy programs. Then perhaps we won't even need to ever mess with oil, or that whole stinking region of the earth ever again.

NAAAAAAAAHHHH... that would be CRAAAAZY wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by furono

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

Not really. Sure, ok YEARS ago, some could apply but America grew and changed, Middle East stays in the dark ages never changing or growing mentally.

Stoning people to death.

Homosexuality a crime.

Encouraging kids and grown ups to blow themselves up thinking that they go on to be saints.

Women can't drive.

The general population thinking it's ok to kill innocent human beings over a cause. ** Yes I think American government thinks it's ok to do this, but not the population. That's what makes us different and is key.

You seem to have described the eventual end of the path the TEA party is so eager to go down quite well.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
And as I said, there is absolutely no proof of Iranian sponsored terrorism in USA or South America.
As I said .. it's all there but you are closing your eyes to it for some reason

You can't find any proven incidents so you just go and tell me that it's all over the news

And as I said .. you have already seen the information but have rejected it for some reason.
Iran sponsors Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the al-Mahdi army.

Iran Sponsors State Terrorism
State Sponsors of Terrorism
Iran Leading State Sponsor of Terror

Hezbollah also carried out terrorist attacks in Argentina,[45] and killed 241 Americans in the 1983 suicide bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut.[46] On Aug. 21, Iranian President Ahmadinejad nominated Ahmad Vahidi, wanted for his part in planning the 1994 Argentinean attack that killed 85 at a Jewish community center, as defense minister.[47]

Hezbollah is very active in Venezuela, Bolivia and Uruguay, as well as other Latin American countries, seeking to plan new attacks against Israeli or Jewish targets in the continent.[48] In 2009, the anti-American Hugo Chavez of Venezuela continued to strengthen his ties with Iran.[49] Additionally, Hezbollah has been using Mexican smuggling routes, to smuggle drugs and people into the United States, in order to bring in money to finance terrorist operations.

Iran is Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism Again

U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Counterterrorism Daniel Benjamin said the international community is increasingly alert to Iranian threats and is working to disrupt them.

"We are deeply concerned about Iran's activities on its own through the IRGC Quds Force, and also together with Hezbollah as they pursue destabilizing activities around the globe," said Benjamin.

The annual terrorism report says a September plot last year to kill Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Washington "underscored anew Iran's interest in using international terrorism - including in the United States - to further its foreign policy goals." It says Iran is training Hamas and Taliban militants in Afghanistan, as well as allowing al-Qaida to use its territory to funnel materiel and personnel to South Asia.

etc etc etc. Educate yourself. To think Iran is innocent and doesn't have it's nose in everyone else's business .. or that it's just sitting there without nefarious plans around the world ... that's just absurd.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

They really did nail the US with that description. I suppose we better get to work wiping the US off the map.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-
So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

charge him with kidnapping of American citizens.

He was part of the jackwagons that held the hostages back in the 70's.

I read the first 7 pages of this thread, didn't see where the OP responded to the answer that this member provided. I would have read more, but I got tired of the OP ranting about Israel and the US, when he got the correct answer in the 4th reply of the thread.

Team Locke is correct. What he didn't say is that Ahmedinijad participated in an act of war against the US when he entered the US embassy back then.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

Can you find even one quote where he even hints at outlawing homosexuality in the US or killing homosexuals in the US for being homosexual? Anything like that?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It's this kind of unsubstantiated rhetoric that will make people totally dismiss what you have to say.

From the poster that just wrote

Originally posted by MamaJ
I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
we should end lives just for talking trash
little crazy

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

LOOL.."Iran says they're not trying to make nukes" dude really? are you unintelligent?? Do you honestly think Iran would say "yes, I am making nukes" do you honestly think they would admit it..Man you're honestly so ignorant and ignorant with politics.

Personally, I do think Iran is obtaining nuclear engergy not for peaceful purposes. You ask who cares if they do?
Cmon, is your IQ really that low, have you not opened your eyes..

First off, Why do they need nukes?? in fact no country should have them. If Iran does have a nuke, they would use it or sell it to terriost countries..It's common sense, I believe thats the whole spiel. All the muslim countries surrounding Israel all want to take it off this planet. If the US wasn't Israels alley, I promise you those muslim countries would of all attacked Israel along time ago..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by furono

Stoning people to death.

Homosexuality a crime.

Women can't drive.

That's one thing that I find a bit confusing about the left, they support a country/countries that are everything they claim to be against:mis-treatment of women, lack of gay rights, theocratic rule, etc. IMHO, so many have such a blind hatred for the US and the West and the free market, that they are willing to turn a blind eye to such things as long as it is against the US. This is rather silly, as they have much more freedom in the US than they would in many of these places.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

You make some good points and I wanted to throw this one in.

I've heard things from abuse of women, to homosexuals. Well, these things go on in a lot of nations. Hell, China's human rights violations are off the charts. Yet they are our biggest trade partners (be it one way). I don't see us sanctioning them.

China, If I am not mistaken KILLS their baby girls!!

There are many Countries that do things we do not agree with. We have a right to have an opinion.

We do not have a right to be the world police though.

If we are going to be the worlds police then we need to just go ahead.... nuke all of them and start fresh.

The above statement may be planned for all we know.

I have no idea what it will take for the human species to evolve into more than we are now. Where we go in the good order of nature with our planet, the heavens, our self, and fellow man.

There is a lot of chaos in the world..... what if we didn't have internet or TV. We would not be able to be puppets for their plays. In one sense, that would be awful, however it would bring inner peace without worry of what will happen next with all the crazy people. lol

If we are to point fingers, reality tells me there are ten fold pointing back at the US.

We the People have got to change this before they change us!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join