It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by furono

we still keep all the land we took from native americans. We have never given any back and we do not seem to have realize the wrong we have done to them but we do not care because it was such a LONG time ago and it doesn't matter.

Go to a reservation and say that and tell me how it goes. Those people still exist mind you.

The usa committed genocide and stole land just like what is going on in palestine.
edit on 27-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would have to say that just because their ancestors are buried somewhere entitles them to nothing, by that logic American Indians should put white people on reservations around the original 13 colonies.

Anyone with half a brain can see there is something else going on here, look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and everyone else who is not in bed with the US Government. You think its a coincidence that the US is just out there taking out countries that don't agree left and right and throwing whatever reasons they want to rally the average joe behind them.

I agree with the OP, Iran has every right to a nuclear weapon, if for no other reason than prevention, if they have it, Israel would think twice about using their own.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tancred
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would have to say that just because their ancestors are buried somewhere entitles them to nothing, by that logic American Indians should put white people on reservations around the original 13 colonies.

Anyone with half a brain can see there is something else going on here, look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and everyone else who is not in bed with the US Government. You think its a coincidence that the US is just out there taking out countries that don't agree left and right and throwing whatever reasons they want to rally the average joe behind them.

I agree with the OP, Iran has every right to a nuclear weapon, if for no other reason than prevention, if they have it, Israel would think twice about using their own.

The occupants of Israel are not built upon semitic origin. So using their ancestors is a null point. They are European in origin, not semitic.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Re-read thru this thread last night. I need to clarify a few things on my part. First off, I am not an " Iran Lover" nor am I un-patriotic towards my country ( my government yes, my country no). Nor do I hate Israel. I hate the things Israel is allowed to get away with & the amount of my tax dollars that goes toward this. ( Their Government).

My Government say's Iran can't have nukes. This is coming from the only country to ever use them on people. We did'nt drop just one, which would have done the job. No we dropped two, the second was un-needed. Hell you could have dropped them both in an un-inhabited area and achieved the same results.

But we say Iran can't have them? Why? Iran has invaded no one. Iran has done all that was asked by IAEA. They found zero. But no, that's not good enough when it comes to Iran, but it would work for everybody else. Hypocrites are Government be.

The list of countries my Government has involved itself is is a long list indeed. The folks in Iraq, did not ask us to come invade & occupy their country. The folks in Afghanistan did not ask us to come to their country and just stay, & stay & stay. The folks in Pakistan, did not ask us to fill their skies with drones?

I don't remember THE WORLD asking us to be a FORCE FOR GOOD. No we took that on ourselves. Makes for an impressive/oppressive commercial. No, my country and it's people have not let me down. My Government, yes. But not my fellow Americans. So I would ask all of you to stop and think a few minutes how you would feel if you we're an Iraq citizen or an Afghan citizen, or a citizen from any country we have involved ourselves in. You would hate America.

. If Canada, was to occupy the USA for as long as America has occupied Iraq. How long would it take before we hated our occupier? About 25 minutes. And that hate would grow with each passing day.
That's why these countries hate us. We brought it on ourselves. We need to mind our own business. Iran has the stance of , stay at home, protect our own borders from out side aggression, be defensive in our capabilities, and protect our people and it's resources. Sounds like they took Ron Pauls advice for what he would do for America.

We have no rights what so ever to be telling Iran or any other country in the world how to handle it's business. We were not voted into being the WORLD FORCE FOR GOOD. At least I sure as hell don't remember it.

So as a American who like so many other folks on the planet, is just trying to get to live out my life with out to much BS. I have empathy for Iraq, Iran, all the countries we've "invloved" ourselves in, because I would not want to live the way you all do. Constantly looking down the barrell of a gun. Peace to all the folks in Iran, and It;s not the people, It's the Government.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The OP is beyond disillusioned. It's the new "fad" to say Iran is this innocent child being bullied, all while it is threatening the sovereignty of multiple Nation's. Yes the U.S. and Israel are not innocent either, but to take the stance you're trying, is just absurd. Age a little, learn a little.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How about repressing his own people?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodyAndSoul
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The OP is beyond disillusioned. It's the new "fad" to say Iran is this innocent child being bullied, all while it is threatening the sovereignty of multiple Nation's. Yes the U.S. and Israel are not innocent either, but to take the stance you're trying, is just absurd. Age a little, learn a little.

So your "oh so profound" response to my OP was a bunch of stuff you pulled out of the sky.... SAYING that I pulled my opinion out of the sky...????

How the hell is it a "FAD" to say that WE SHOULDN'T GO TO WAR!! Iran has DONE NOTHING. Israel HAS DONE SOMETHING!!

Show me the dead ISRAELI scientists...... Bet you can't do it....
Show me the dead Irani scientists.... Israel did it....

Show me where Iran bulldozes homes and steals land......
Israel..? CHECK...

Show me SOMETHING...

If "aging a little" means becoming so out of touch with reality, that all of my personal problems will be alleviated when we start another war, I think I'll stay where I'm at.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
And as I said, there is absolutely no proof of Iranian sponsored terrorism in USA or South America.
As I said .. it's all there but you are closing your eyes to it for some reason

You can't find any proven incidents so you just go and tell me that it's all over the news

And as I said .. you have already seen the information but have rejected it for some reason.
Iran sponsors Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the al-Mahdi army.

Iran Sponsors State Terrorism
State Sponsors of Terrorism
Iran Leading State Sponsor of Terror

Hezbollah also carried out terrorist attacks in Argentina,[45] and killed 241 Americans in the 1983 suicide bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut.[46] On Aug. 21, Iranian President Ahmadinejad nominated Ahmad Vahidi, wanted for his part in planning the 1994 Argentinean attack that killed 85 at a Jewish community center, as defense minister.[47]

Hezbollah is very active in Venezuela, Bolivia and Uruguay, as well as other Latin American countries, seeking to plan new attacks against Israeli or Jewish targets in the continent.[48] In 2009, the anti-American Hugo Chavez of Venezuela continued to strengthen his ties with Iran.[49] Additionally, Hezbollah has been using Mexican smuggling routes, to smuggle drugs and people into the United States, in order to bring in money to finance terrorist operations.

Iran is Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism Again

U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Counterterrorism Daniel Benjamin said the international community is increasingly alert to Iranian threats and is working to disrupt them.

"We are deeply concerned about Iran's activities on its own through the IRGC Quds Force, and also together with Hezbollah as they pursue destabilizing activities around the globe," said Benjamin.

The annual terrorism report says a September plot last year to kill Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Washington "underscored anew Iran's interest in using international terrorism - including in the United States - to further its foreign policy goals." It says Iran is training Hamas and Taliban militants in Afghanistan, as well as allowing al-Qaida to use its territory to funnel materiel and personnel to South Asia.

etc etc etc. Educate yourself. To think Iran is innocent and doesn't have it's nose in everyone else's business .. or that it's just sitting there without nefarious plans around the world ... that's just absurd.

You are purposely avoiding the question.

I asked you to present proven incidents of Iranian terrorism in the United States and South America...

I'm still waiting...

All the evidence points to the fact that the last major terrorist attack against the United States was orchestrated by the United States and Israel.

So FF I will make it nice and clear so you can read it and make it difficult to avoid:

PLEASE SHOW ME A PROVEN INCIDENT OF IRANIAN TERRORISM ON AMERICAN SOIL OR SOUTH AMERICAN SOIL!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

IF they are, why is that a problem?

I've only had to read this far to see where this thread is going.

If you don't see a highly problematic issue, with the potential to spark WW3, in the fact that a nation declares it builds nuclear reactors for peaceful purposes but eventually builds a nuclear weapon, then you are biased beyond control.

You may say Israel has done it secretly as well, but the difference is that this secrecy was nothing but a sheet in which most of the world's then superpowers (financial, military) actually helped them. Not only that, but also Israel was never led under a fanatic religious leadership.
And if that isn't enough, it has passed the test of time in which they didn't use any nuke even when they were facing an existential threat (multiple armies attacked all at once).

Obviously you side with the Iranians (that's okay for itself), but even in a case of an Iranian nuclear strike against Israel you will have an excuse to justify it. It's a chain of excuses, and it goes like so;
A. Iran says they aren't trying to develop a nuke.
B. Even if they are developing a nuke, they have their right and it's only for deterrence. Besides Israel has some too!
C. (If they launch it) Iran has the right to shoot it's own made weapons, and Zionism is a plague so they did the world a favor.

Adding to the mix the fact that Iran is a theocracy that has stated numerous times it's desire to wipe the Israelis off the map, and it's only logical to try and prevent it. You, ofcourse, who wishes to see Israel burn to the ground, have no problems with an Iranian nuke.

Also, whether they said Israel should be wiped off or Zionist regime or whatever - that doesn't matter squat when you're building and aiming a nuclear weapon at that area. People use the idiotic excuse of "oh he didn't say that", as if the nuclear payload has a way to distinct between and Israeli and a Zionist, or as if they are going to launch a small one at the Knesset alone.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by furono
Not really. Sure, ok YEARS ago, some could apply but America grew and changed, Middle East stays in the dark ages never changing or growing mentally.

Stoning people to death.

Forcing women to cover faces and unequal laws toward women,

Homosexuality a crime.

Encouraging kids and grown ups to blow themselves up thinking that they go on to be saints.

Women can't drive.

Women killed if they have an affair.

The general population thinking it's ok to kill innocent human beings over a cause. ** Yes I think American government thinks it's ok to do this, but not the population. That's what makes us different and is key.

the list goes on and on....

That's one thing that I find a bit confusing about the left, they support a country/countries that are everything they claim to be against:mis-treatment of women, lack of gay rights, theocratic rule, etc. IMHO, so many have such a blind hatred for the US and the West and the free market, that they are willing to turn a blind eye to such things as long as it is against the US. This is rather silly, as they have much more freedom in the US than they would in many of these places.

Please do not further taint this thread with that bull# "left & right" stuff... None of it actually exists it's just a way that close minded people can go head to head with close minded people to keep them occupied. And it works quite well too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

IF they are, why is that a problem?

I've only had to read this far to see where this thread is going.

If you don't see a highly problematic issue, with the potential to spark WW3, in the fact that a nation declares it builds nuclear reactors for peaceful purposes but eventually builds a nuclear weapon, then you are biased beyond control.

You may say Israel has done it secretly as well, but the difference is that this secrecy was nothing but a sheet in which most of the world's then superpowers (financial, military) actually helped them. Not only that, but also Israel was never led under a fanatic religious leadership.
And if that isn't enough, it has passed the test of time in which they didn't use any nuke even when they were facing an existential threat (multiple armies attacked all at once).

Obviously you side with the Iranians (that's okay for itself), but even in a case of an Iranian nuclear strike against Israel you will have an excuse to justify it. It's a chain of excuses, and it goes like so;
A. Iran says they aren't trying to develop a nuke.
B. Even if they are developing a nuke, they have their right and it's only for deterrence. Besides Israel has some too!
C. (If they launch it) Iran has the right to shoot it's own made weapons, and Zionism is a plague so they did the world a favor.

Adding to the mix the fact that Iran is a theocracy that has stated numerous times it's desire to wipe the Israelis off the map, and it's only logical to try and prevent it. You, ofcourse, who wishes to see Israel burn to the ground, have no problems with an Iranian nuke.

Also, whether they said Israel should be wiped off or Zionist regime or whatever - that doesn't matter squat when you're building and aiming a nuclear weapon at that area. People use the idiotic excuse of "oh he didn't say that", as if the nuclear payload has a way to distinct between and Israeli and a Zionist, or as if they are going to launch a small one at the Knesset alone.

Soooo... You see Iran GETTING a nuke as the spark that starts WW3.... but not Iran getting bombed preemptively...? How does that work?

But you are right. I'd choose Iran over Israel any day.....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

No links........ At all???

And what exactly would I "not understand"???

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

So what? Why should we care if Iran is killing it's own citizens? Why should we care if Iran is killing Israeli citizens?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

No links........ At all???

And what exactly would I "not understand"???

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

So what? Why should we care if Iran is killing it's own citizens? Why should we care if Iran is killing Israeli citizens?

Because we are the "great baby sitter" of the worlds people apparently.....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Soooo... You see Iran GETTING a nuke as the spark that starts WW3.... but not Iran getting bombed preemptively...? How does that work?

I'm a realist. Of course bombing Iran potentially has a chance of sparking WW3, but it is much smaller than Iran obtaining, not to mention shooting a nuke.

I don't wanna go all political here so I'll make it short - Many of you Iranian/Syrian supporters claimed that once the west intervenes in one of these countries the Russians are going to intervene as well. Well, Syria basically proved that the Russians are all talk and are in no shape or form able to instigate a great war. They aren't going to risk it all for an ally which is more of a business partner than an ally. A business partner which has already did it's fair share of purchasing.

As much as you hoped Russia to 'help out an ally', they did and are doing nothing to help Syria out, unless you call evacuating troops a helpful gesture. Nothing different is going to happen if Iran is attacked. They may spew out some rhetoric but when push comes to shove they know perfectly well to covertly switch to passive mode, if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What crime do we charge Ahmedinejad with? How about a really bad dress sense?

Nothing else seems to stick...........he even appears to annoy the Ayatollahs (and elements of the Quds Brigade) so he must be doing quite a bit right...........

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

I'm a realist. Of course bombing Iran potentially has a chance of sparking WW3, but it is much smaller than Iran obtaining, not to mention shooting a nuke.

I don't wanna go all political here so I'll make it short - Many of you Iranian/Syrian supporters claimed that once the west intervenes in one of these countries the Russians are going to intervene as well. Well, Syria basically proved that the Russians are all talk and are in no shape or form able to instigate a great war. They aren't going to risk it all for an ally which is more of a business partner than an ally. A business partner which has already did it's fair share of purchasing.

As much as you hoped Russia to 'help out an ally', they did and are doing nothing to help Syria out, unless you call evacuating troops a helpful gesture. Nothing different is going to happen if Iran is attacked. They may spew out some rhetoric but when push comes to shove they know perfectly well to covertly switch to passive mode, if you know what I mean.

There is no "you" because I never made any mention of Russia.. However, allow me to grant YOU a dose of reality...

You sir, propagate a preemptive strike on the PEOPLE of Iran (let's not forget they ARE people), because of the OFF chance that Iran MAY BE developing nukes, and MAY attack Israel, DESPITE the fact that Iran canNOT atack Israel, as it's against the prophecy that Ahmedinejad is trying to fulfill....

That's the reality. You advocate murder, out of fear of MAYBE murder, which realistically, considering the script Iran is tryna follow - won't happen...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Look at the chart on this thread about the base's. Now post me a chart of all the Iranian base's that exist, outside of Irans borders. Please.

Just checked

. Yup the majority of those countries are Islamic and many of them according to wikileaks have asked the US to take out Iran, So far, three POTUS have refused their request. Clinton, Bush and now Obama
edit on 26-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

You were asked to show all the Iranian bases outside Iran's borders.
What the hell is this?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is so damn stupid. One country with proven track record of non-aggression ( IRAN ) One country with a proven track record of aggression ( AMERICA). One country has nukes and has used them ( AMERICA) and one who wants nuclear energy ( IRAN). One country who allready has nuclear energy ( AMERICA).

I say freak it, give everybody a damn nuclear weapon. It's a damn stupid arguement. It;s like me & mymindismine sitting in a room full of gasoline and argueing over who has the most matches. It's stupid because it only takes one match and we both are toast.

IMHO the next time we see the use of a nuclear weapon. It will be at the hands of Israel. Their paranoid stance on everthing will push the little red button.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
This is so damn stupid. One country with proven track record of non-aggression ( IRAN ) One country with a proven track record of aggression ( AMERICA). One country has nukes and has used them ( AMERICA) and one who wants nuclear energy ( IRAN). One country who allready has nuclear energy ( AMERICA).

I say freak it, give everybody a damn nuclear weapon. It's a damn stupid arguement. It;s like me & mymindismine sitting in a room full of gasoline and argueing over who has the most matches. It's stupid because it only takes one match and we both are toast.

IMHO the next time we see the use of a nuclear weapon. It will be at the hands of Israel. Their paranoid stance on everthing will push the little red button.

100%

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
How come we never hear Israel saying bad things about Saudi Arabia?

The Saudi's have caught many Jewish Rabbi's and took them straight to "Chop Chop Square" and chopped their heads right off.

Oh that's right.....since we're still getting oil from them....it's ok that the Saudi's are killing Christians and Jewish people they catch with religious stuff in their country.

Sadly those dead....never even make the news. Only people who know they died are their immediate family...ain't even allowed to be published in local newspapers.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join