It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Ahmadinejad is going this year. He will go and none of this stories and his false statements will remain.

+ Mesbah yazdi is not leading Iran

+ I couldn't find the Fatwa which you are talking about.

Maybe you could bring the proof. Or you just believe what you hear on the news.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Team Locke

Hold it right there.

The CIA (aka Office of Strategic Services) installed the Sha Government in 1953 that illegally overthrew the democratically ELECTED Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Did I challenge your reality or will you just throw the facts to the curb, sir?

Lima-1, out.
edit on 27-9-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Still, the left-right viewpoint exists and within that frame of reference, his comment IS valid.

Merely because you don't see it that way doesn't mean others don't. Personally, there is validity in it as that's the perception out there and as perception is "reality". What and how they see things, decide and act upon influences you hugely

Invalidating it improves things not one whit....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
To the above.. when did this become a discussion about the Pentagon?

Anyway... I think this all boils down to a few simple questions. If you love Ahmedinejad or hate him. If you love Iran or hate Iran... my questions are these.

1. What does it matter?
2. Why is it Americas or for that matter, American's business?
3. Why should America get involved?

I've heard things from abuse of women, to homosexuals. Well, these things go on in a lot of nations. Hell, China's human rights violations are off the charts. Yet they are our biggest trade partners (be it one way). I don't see us sanctioning them.

I've heard "but Ahmedinejad i evil!!". So what? So are half if not all of the politicians in the world. It seems we only string them up if they are brown.

"But.. they CAN'T have a nuclear bomb." Why not? Israel has hundreds of undeclared nuclear weapons. They stole nuclear secrets from us, attempted to sell nuclear secrets to South Africa, are attempting to sell US weapons to China, etc etc etc. Yet they have nukes. We don't bat an eyelash. North Korea, who's leaders are bat $hit crazy claim to have a nuke, possibly have done nuclear tests, and have outright threatened to nuke the United States. We don't go in there guns blazing. Why not?

No... it seems we only go where Israel tells us to go. Or where they steer us to go. Or where Abe Foxman DEMANDS we go. We only seem to hear rhetoric from the politicians who are bending over for AIPAC (which unfortunately is pretty much all of them).

Here is a great idea. Let's leave Iran alone. Let's lift sanctions against them. Let's comply with the IAEA treaties, and actually help them achieve peaceful nuclear energy. Let's let Israel and Iran settle their own problems. Let's not get involved anymore in Middle East nonsense. Let's bring our troops from that region home, and maybe take say 40% of that $600 billion annual defense budget, and put it towards new renewable energy programs. Then perhaps we won't even need to ever mess with oil, or that whole stinking region of the earth ever again.

NAAAAAAAAHHHH... that would be CRAAAAZY wouldn't it?

Well then lets get down to a lot more of the Nitty Gritty of the truth

Starting with the first 2 points which are good enough by themselves

1: Iran is a THEOCRACY and the nature of the Theocracy REQUIRES an End Times like scenario to usher in their salvation. That's why Nukes are a bad idea, there is NO check for the Ayatollahs orders if they are insane.

2: It is our business, when slavery ended it was a world wide phenomena, rights for women, non persecution by orientation is in the same vein of GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS and this makes them a ROUGE NATION, period.

But those are the GOOD reasons

Now lets discuss the Bad but Necessary reasons.

3: The philosophy of Islam is not conducive to Global population control. NONE OF US LIKE THIS, No one likes China One child policy, no one likes Monsanto Wheat intentional fertility purge... among many other methods. But Europe, China, All of East Asia, North America, Russia, much of South America by and Large India and even some Muslim countries Like Turkey and Pakistan Have this UNDER CONTROL.

The bottom line is if the population increases beyond technologies capacity to sustain it WE ALL CAN DIE, any nation not in compliance will be attacked. If we fall and it's not us you can bet your arse some other nation will play bad cop

4: OIL, America had all the oil it needed with Iraq, it is blatantly obvious that the USA is securing the OIL for China and to a lesser degree India, for all the bluster the major nations of the world want this, they don't really care how this works out, that's why you see the USA actually supporting the Taliban again sometimes, a regional caliphate is fine if it's STABLE none of the other nations in the ME want Iran ruling the Islamic world, OR we can as a last resort just turn the region to a sea of glass

So long as the OIL is not in the hands of 20 nations but one governing stable body that is a global player, CHINA and INDIA must continue to modernize or the world economy collapses, they need Oil assurance in a MASSIVE way.

5: The marginalization of ALL religion, the only threat to Global government is religion.

# 1-5 Why? NWO, Global Government. Iran, Venezuela, NK... and ANY other nation not on board will be destroyed

So let's be honest all points break down to NWO, GLOBAL ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT... and honestly, it's a GOOD THING, we need to survive as a species, we need to get off this rock, we have to have a steady population an Economy, avoid global Nuclear war, be able to provide food for everyone

And yeah, the guys NOT on board because ALLAH should be in charge are idiots following an insane dogma.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Deetermined

Ahmadinejad is going this year. He will go and none of this stories and his false statements will remain.

+ Mesbah yazdi is not leading Iran

+ I couldn't find the Fatwa which you are talking about.

Maybe you could bring the proof. Or you just believe what you hear on the news.

As long as Khamenei is in power, their will be always be 12th Imam theology presidents in office.

Mesbah yazdi may not be leading Iran, but the article I posted said that he was "theologically permitted" to issue fatwas of his own. It did not say that there was already a fatwa in place.

Speaking of fatwas, we all know that they are technically a bunch of spoken statements that never end up getting written down and put into documentation in case they ever decide to rescind them. Iran ranks first in making sure there is no "proof" of anything, that's why nothing is ever put into writing.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Did anyone else hear the President mocking and laughing about Jesus?

Right at the end after the speech. Not saying I'm with Mahmoud on that one but these guys should show some respect...
edit on 27-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

For those saying Israel is not led by a fanatic theocratic faction....

edit on 27-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

reply to post by IsraeliGuy

edit on 27-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Number one this is from 1990 and the bizarre thing about this is that in Judaism the Messiah is a do good-er, the guy speaking goes on to call him the Mahdi but the Messiah of the Jews isn't the Islamic Mahdi lol, The Mahdi leads to WAR by prophecy the Messiah SAVES

(not that i believe any of this frickin bs)

So this guy is just imposing the prophecy of his faith upon this Rabbi and your just demonstrating CLEARLY that the desire of Iran is destruction, the "Mahdi" of Islam is a violent prick just like Mohammed was, that is NOT the Jewish Messiah

and more important

YOUR WHOLE POINT IS INVALID because this is some Rabbi who ADVISES Bibbi... is not IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING

Your Crazy fundamentalist nut jobs DO NOT UNDERSTAND and everyone else here on ATS WILL

REALIZE THIS: FOR MOST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WE RESPECT OUR SPIRITUAL LEADERS WE SAY YES TO THEM AND WE HUMOR THEM FOR TRADITION BUT INSIDE WE ARE THINKING "YOU CRAZY OLD COOT"

The Rabbi is NOT in charge Bibbi is... In IRAN the nut who believes in the Mahdi IS in charge

YOU... actually listen to your religious leaders

Most Westerners... Laugh behind their backs half the time

Bibi is sort of near laughing the whole time...

It's a JOKE... he's like Yeah, I'm working on bringing the Messiah God Bless you too I'm going to go get a drink at the bar now

In IRAN these guys take this crap seriously

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AxelAxel

Bravo!!!! That's about the most well constructed statement , I have ever read on ATS. If I could ,I would applaud you. Very well said, very well said indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
It's that Iran has the balls to be upfront about it and Israel doesn't.

No, it's the fact that Israel has no Rabbi in the circle of decision making in the government while Iran's decision makers are consisted of religious fanatics.

You can't even tell the difference between a televised trip to a Rabbi in order to gain some guidance (and to earn some votes in the religious sect, more precisely), and a regime that is composed out of religious people in various ranks? And you're telling me to wake up? Lol.

I'm soooo glad you said it.

This highlights the difference between cultures so perfectly

An islamic person can not even comprehend that very often we Humor these guys

I'm Jewish but basically agnostic, kind of Buddhist...you know American Lol they don't even remotely get that even in Israel most of the population is kind of straight western and TRADITION oriented not religion oriented or even that within the religious sect Jews are told to QUESTION things most of the time.

You gotta be nice to the Rebbi lol, he's out of his mind sometimes he has to marry you and stuff... he's going to circumcise your kid

I smile too when I get stuck at family crap lol but after like 20 minutes your thinking Jesus h christ stop already with the fricken Messiah cut my kids penis, enjoy the gefilte fish let me get some baron herzog in me Pleeeease dude

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

That is a funny post. I know very little about Judaism but that really painted a picture.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: spell fail

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

Funny... everything that is on this list is something that the U.S. is or has done as well...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You know the Islamics don't "get it" about the Hindus either

I have several iranian friends at a local University and they go off...

they say "worse than the Jews... they have so many gods at least you jews have one God they have hundreds of Gods they are crazy"

They are bright kids.... but they don't get that like 98% of Hindus don't LITERALLY believe in physical incarnations of these beings they are more like metaphors

THEY THINK the Mahdi is Literal, Allah is Literal to THEM so they think the rest of us feel this way...More Christians are in this trap any day than either Jews or Hindus and Islamics are just bonkers on the subject matter

Why shouldn't Iran have Nukes... the 72 virgins are REAL in many of their minds

The Mahdi is coming to dinner lol

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure
reply to post by Team Locke

Hold it right there.

The CIA (aka Office of Strategic Services) installed the Sha Government in 1953 that illegally overthrew the democratically ELECTED Mohammad Mosaddegh.

Did I challenge your reality or will you just throw the facts to the curb, sir?

Lima-1, out.
edit on 27-9-2012 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)
Hold this, please.

If you want a country out of you country, you expel all of them, including diplomats. That is the accepted means of dealing with the problem. You don't invade an embassy, kidnap diplomats and hold them hostage.

That is reality. They committed an act of war. We have not yet truly dealt with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Did anyone else hear the President mocking and laughing about Jesus?

I didn't catch that, but I did see that he dedicated half of his speech to "al-Mahdi".

Before he gets into his speech he says:

Oh, God, Hasten the Emergence of Your Chosen Beloved, Grant Him Good Health and Victory, Make us His Best Companions, and all those who attest to His Rightfulness."

then further down he adds:

Creating peace and lasting security with decent life for all, although a great and a historic mission can be accomplished. The Almighty God has not left us alone in this mission and has said that it will surely happen. If it doesn't, then it will be contradictory to his wisdom.

-God Almighty has promised us a man of kindness, a man who loves people and loves absolute justice, a man who is a perfect human being and is named Imam A1-Mahdi, a man who will come in the company of Jesus Christ (PBUH) and the righteous. By using the inherent potential of all the worthy men and women of all nations and I repeat, the inherent potential of "all the worthy men and women of all nations" he will lead humanity into achieving its glorious and eternal ideals.

-The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection. It will be the beginning of peace, lasting security and genuine life.

Anyone want to take three guesses as to what he considers "worthy" in that above quote? Let's take a look at that again.

A1-Mahdi, a man who will come in the company of Jesus Christ (PBUH) and the righteous. By using the inherent potential of all the worthy men and women of all nations and I repeat, the inherent potential of "all the worthy men and women of all nations" he will lead humanity into achieving its glorious and eternal ideals.

...hint...it doesn't have anything to do with living a righteous life...if you're not Muslim.

www.latinospost.com...

P.S. I can't even go into all of the hypocritical statements that were made in his speech. It would take up too much space. Read it for yourselves.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I feel like the only reason the leftists are defending Iran is because their messiah has no experience and has no idea how to handle this guy, so the fans of obummer are out there preaching Iran's good name.... yet they don't care about the war in Iraq and af. still going on, the Chinese workers committing suicide yet most of them are out in droves getting the new iPhone, they only believe whats on their agenda in order to secure the election, Iran is a problem and it needs to be handled...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I once worked for a Persian from Iran. He is still with my company but I do not work for him any longer. He is a good man and one of the best managers I have ever worked for. He fled Iran in the early '80's with his family. Do you know why? Because the Iranian Revolutionary Guards were recruiting his son to become a part of the "Basiji". The Basiji were all young boys who were given a plastic key to hang around their necks. They were told "this is the key to heaven". They were not given weapons they were simply told to run at Iraqi positions. If they were not killed by the Iraqis they would step on the mines the Iraqis had protecting their positions. Needless to say this man did not want his sons becoming members of this force.

I am actually all for Iran having a nuke. In fact let them have a whole handfull. You see the rules completely change when you join that game. You cant go half in when you are talking about nukes. Its all or nothing. Its like getting into a fight. As long as both of you appear unarmed it might be hard to justify pulling out a gun. If, however both of you show a gun then its to the death, there is no shooting to wound. You dont just nuke someone a little and then call it off. If Iran gets its nuke (or at least acknowledges they have one already) then they cant maintain the appearence of being the underdog. They cant continue to use proxie forces to do their work against Israel. If they show the nuke then Israel shows its nukes and things will settle out real fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The difference between Iran and Israel, is that Israel's leaders do not go around the world telling its allies that Iran should be wiped off the face of the earth. Israel's aggression, is a defensive one. Iran, would love to be in a position where it attacked the sovereign nation of Israel without anyone coming to its defense. Also, many citizens within Israel condemn and discourage military action....while many in the surrounding Muslim countries cheer and encourage "death to Israel" & "death to America".

There's a fundamental difference and if you don't know or understand why the world does not like or sympathize with the nutbags in Iran...you are biased and completely insane.

A nuclear armed Iran is bad for every sane country. They are religious and ideological extremists. You don't need links to figure that one out. if you do, you are either 15 years old or you have not been paying attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Israel and Iran are both terrible countries.

Not that the US is any better.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

agreed and if anyone else has been to Israel, they are the kindest and nicest people on the face of this earth... They will defend their land with their lives... But I think Most Americans (except the Obama lovers) would do the same.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well... my closing view is really this, because this topic is just back and fourth now.

If Iran wants a nuclear weapon they will get one. I find it laughable that people truly believe, if Iran had a nuclear weapon the first thing they would do is use it on Israel. I find it sad that people so believe that if Iran gets a nuke, the world will come to an end. In case you forgot, India and Pakistan both have nuclear weapons. And they aren't the most stable bunch over there. And Israel? They have tons of nukes, and have proven to be the biggest aggressor in the middle east. Now of course, someone is going to come out of the wood work and give a sob story about how Israel has the "right to exist" and has to "defend itself". Let's be perfectly clear here. NO ONE has the right to exist. Everyone has the EXPECTATION that they can exist. There is a difference. Israel has no more right to existence than does Palestine.

I would not support a preemptive strike on Iran. We, America, used to be a nation that would NEVER preemptively strike another nation. That all ended when Bush came along with his "Oh mah gawd Sadam is after nucular weapons!! WMDS! Yellow Cake Uranium!! TERROR TERROR TERROR!!". And we all know how that turned out. And frankly I'm sure an attack on Iran would be the same. Yes, we have the greatest conventional military in the world. Yes, we would probably destroy Iran within a month. But until there is ROCK SOLID proof of any aggression towards the United States by Iran... I simply don't see the need to attack them. Yes.. lets spend more money, and sacrifice more innocent lives on another war, to make more corporate interests more money. Sounds sane to me. And people call Ahmedinejad the nut case.... sigh...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join