It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
-Iran says they aren't trying to develop nuclear weapons.

IF they are, why is that a problem? Seems to me like this is becoming a typical stance on conflict and that's unfortunate. For example, an armed police officer is only paranoid of somebody putting their hands in their pockets because he's armed. If he wasn't armed, it wouldn't be such a life threatening situation. Both the US and Israel are nuclear, so Iran has that right as well.

-Iran has not made idle threats against the United States.

Feel free to post links disproving this but from what I see, Iran has threatened to hit US bases surrounding it, IF attacked first, in effort to thwart further attack efforts. How the hell are you gonna be mad at that? That's very sound, smart tactics - and totally understandable considering who Israels bitch has been for the last 60 years...

-Iran has threatened a regime which has been expanding on stolen land, murdering people, destroying families, and destroying homes - the zionist regime.

I say GOOD. Somebody should effin say something. But noooo, in the US we have a bunch of die hard Israel supporters. Really though, WHAT are they even supporting?!?! A free loading, living above the law nation that popped up in 1948 which HAPPENS to be surrounded by its own enemies?

The only reason Israel is surrounded by its enemies is because of its oppression of Palestinians.

Iran has not threatened JEWS, but it has threatened the zionist regime.... Given the zionist regimes resume of pimpin the US and building upon the graves Palestinians, I say those of you who support them, support the real criminals in the situation.

So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

No links........ At all???

And what exactly would I "not understand"???

Plus, from where I stand, even IF Iran was a part of that, at least they recognize the problem...
edit on 26-9-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Governments around the world say a lot of things. You can't believe any of them at face value.

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

-Iran has threatened a regime which has been expanding on stolen land, murdering people, destroying families, and destroying homes - the zionist regime.

That's your opinion. The fact is that Israel exists. Their ancestors have been buried there for thousands of years.
It is a soverign nation. They have a right to their country. It's there.

The only reason Israel is surrounded by its enemies is because of its oppression of Palestinians.

If the Jews were suddenly to give up the soverign country of Israel, then the people in that region would find another reason to hate them. Hamas feeds on hate. It doesn't want peace. If peace were to break out in the middle east, then Hamas would be out of power and out of 'aid' money flowing in. Dont' kid yourself. It's about power and money .. not so much about supposed oppression.

what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran.

At this point ... none. Change in Iran can come from the young people living in Iran.
They have to fight the idiots running the country. Fight the Imams. Fight the 'morality police'.
But as for the USA going to war with them .. at this point an all out war isn't needed.

NO ONE in the middle east and persia is innocent. Not Israel. Not the 'Palestinians'. Not Iran. Not Syria. Not Saudi Arabia. Not any of them. To claim one entity is more innocent or more oppressed over the others is incorrect.

edit on 9/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

-
So my original question stands, what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran. Or even "strategic strikes to halt their nuclear advancement".... Why??? What are you afraid of...?

charge him with kidnapping of American citizens.

He was part of the jackwagons that held the hostages back in the 70's.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree Op....

Its a shame anyone wants war as peace will never come from war.

Ahmedinejad has many haters but I am not one of them. He makes a lot of sense to me. I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can. Why can the Palestinians not have their freedom? This goes waaaaaay back and people need to get over it already and bring peace. Give the people their rights already!

Personally none of them need weapons that will hurt innocent people but this world is at a tipping point and life remains a non priority for all leaders involved.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Governments around the world say a lot of things. You can't believe any of them at face value.

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

That's your opinion. The fact is that Israel exists. Their ancestors have been buried there for thousands of years.
It is a soverign nation. They have a right to their country. It's there.

If the Jews were suddenly to give up the soverign country of Israel, then the people in that region would find another reason to hate them. Hamas feeds on hate. It doesn't want peace. If peace were to break out in the middle east, then Hamas would be out of power and out of 'aid' money flowing in. Dont' kid yourself. It's about power and money .. not so much about supposed oppression.

what reason do you cite to support a possible war with Iran.

At this point ... none. Change in Iran can come from the young people living in Iran.
They have to fight the idiots running the country. Fight the Imams. Fight the 'morality police'.
But as for the USA going to war with them .. at this point an all out war isn't needed.

NO ONE in the middle east and persia is innocent. Not Israel. Not the 'Palestinians'. Not Iran. Not Syria. Not Saudi Arabia. Not any of them. To claim one entity is more innocent or more oppressed over the others is incorrect.

edit on 9/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

-I addressed your first point as well, by saying even if they are, developing a nuke is well within their rights, especially considering the US and Israel have plenty.

-Threatening an oil shipping lane isn't threatening the US. We have been trying to sanction Iran INTO the ground for years anyway, so why do we have the right to come at them for attempting a response to that?

Please link to a direct threat against the US.

-The zionist regimes ancestors are buried somewhere in Europe. Hence why so many Jews speak out against them. They aren't Semitic Jews!

-Hamas? I think Hamas have a pretty good motivation to hate Israel, and at this point, you really have no ground on which to stand to claim that they don't want peace...

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

Really? So.... who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
They have stated repeatedly that they want to erase Israel off the face of the Earth... pre-crime violation?

You have orthodox Jews who support them in that. Their basis (how do u pluralize that word?) makes sense too.

Israel was built on murder... Israel is not even legitimate according to Jewish scripture.. IF you wanna take it there...

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

Really................................................. are you being serious right now?

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Many people in the US are.... my mom and dad are two. lol

So what though, everyone has an opinion but not everyone wants to take over the world by force.

The US is nothing like it used to be nor is it a Country I am proud of. The American dream is only had these days when you are asleep or daydreaming.

I want my Country back!!!!

War is not a profit for the people. The People are not cared for at all. The leaders in Congress are bought and paid for and Im over it.

Ahmedinejad is not in other countries killing innocent people. His men are not all over the world losing their lives for the dollar, our men in the US are. It angers me. The leaders should send their family, their kids and allow them to lose their life for the dollar.

You want war? Fine. Send your kids to battle.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I agree Op....

Its a shame anyone wants war as peace will never come from war.

Ahmedinejad has many haters but I am not one of them. He makes a lot of sense to me. I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can. Why can the Palestinians not have their freedom? This goes waaaaaay back and people need to get over it already and bring peace. Give the people their rights already!

Personally none of them need weapons that will hurt innocent people but this world is at a tipping point and life remains a non priority for all leaders involved.

Well if iran or "he" gets one then its the same as ayatollah having one. He dosent work for iran he works for ayatollah.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

While I agree with most of your statement, i must ask you, who exactly is oppressing the Israelis? Cause, to my uneducated eyes and ears, the answer is no one, no one is oppressing Israelis, no one is occupying their land, no one is building illegal settlements OUTSIDE of their country in an effort to push the borders further and further into occupied territory.

Yes, all of those nations have blood on their hands. But, my friend, that is the government, not the people.

The fact that you are convinced "they" will find another reason to hate "jews" just shows how brainwashed you really are when it comes to this.

Actually, a better question would be why we should even listen to Israel at all when it comes to this situation, as they are openly threatening every nation around them, as well as central Europe, they refuse to sign the NPT and allow inspections, and ARE an undeclared nuclear power in the region, and I might add, less than stable.

Some of those people hate Israel and those who live there out of pure racism and antisemitism, we can't cure that, or at least can't cure those already infected. But there is a large portion of them with legitimate grievances, lest we forget.

The Israelis living in Israel, the state that was created in 1948, immigrated from all over the world, Eastern Europe, everywhere. This was done at the expense of the people who actually lived there for centuries. BOTH people have an equal tie to that land in my opinion. but then again, what happened thousands of years ago according to a few unsourced books really means dick all to me.

Iran threatens the shipping lanes. Sure they did. You conveniently left out the rest of that statement... IF they are attacked, as a defensive measure, they close off the shipping lanes, essentially a military enforced sanction. to deny the US war machine oil to continue the war. That's a basic tactic, and again, a defensive one.

There are crazy people in Iran, but much like most places, they are the minority, the fringe, you've just allowed the controlled western media to show you half of the story.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

It's this kind of unsubstantiated rhetoric that will make people totally dismiss what you have to say. To say that the US and Israel have 'commited the greatest crimes ever' ... that's just absurd. So the USA is worse than Hitler? Worse than Genghis Khan? Worse than the early Islamic massacres all through Africa, Persia, the Middle East? Worse than Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt? Worse than the killing fields (and the rest) in Vietnam? Worse than what North Korea puts it's citizens through? Worse than what China puts it's people through? Seriously dude ...

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

It's this kind of unsubstantiated rhetoric that will make people totally dismiss what you have to say. To say that the US and Israel have 'commited the greatest crimes ever' ... that's just absurd. So the USA is worse than Hitler? Worse than Genghis Khan? Worse than the early Islamic massacres all through Africa, Persia, the Middle East? Worse than Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt? Worse than the killing fields (and the rest) in Vietnam? Worse than what North Korea puts it's citizens through? Worse than what China puts it's people through? Seriously dude ...

We've been KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES FOR 11 YEARS!!!! Now we don't even give them the dignity of a "freeze" we just drone strike their neighborhood!! We AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN.

How many wars has the US been in in its brief history as a country anyway???? I bet it's in the top 5 of all time

That's not including black ops coups.
Training of dissenters.
Suppression of its own people...

come onnnn

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Really? So.... who's gonna bring the US and Israel to trial for their crimes, which are arguably the greatest committed by a nation, ever.

I once heard you can't escape your fate...if in fact the US and/or Israel has committed the crimes that people in Iran endlessly accuse them of then we will be judged and destroyed forever.

if on the other hand...you believe in lies and the USofA has NOT committed any of the crimes we are continually accused of....we walk and the false witnesses get wiped from the pages of time.

i have pretty good information that the real culprits are already captured and being held in a secure facility as i write...I heard they are Persian Jews...but that's a whole different conversation.

nevertheless...the show isn't going to be fast forwarded so we have to watch the whole thing.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join