It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Tell ya what there is something wrong with those people who are never critical of what Iran ever says and does,

Made my point thanks.

Everything else except what Iran does.

Why don't the eastern superpowers have a problem with iran, syria, libya, iraq, afghanistan?????

You can't see that only the west has a problem with islam? I have seen so many vile comments about islam ALL BASED ON THE ALQUEDA PATSIES OF 9-11 and yet people cannot comprehend why the american government wants to keep 9-11 covered up.

Wake the hell up dude; its being setup on purpose! We lost more than 3000 people on that horrible day. We lost our freedoms as americans, we got DHS and the patriot act, we went bankrupt, we got into 4-5 wars and even ww3 is possible.

All based on lies. The georgia guidestones speak of about 500 million on this planet and they say ted turner came up with that pos monument.

You don't like iran? So what, I don't either. I hate mainstream religious dogma. I consider myself spiritual!

The longer we keep a pro-israel bias and anti-iran bias the longer this bull# continues. We should be neutral. I don't like jewish bankers anyway. These people run the imf, the fed, insurance companies, jewelry, etc. I would rather have a slight pro-iranian bias to be honest.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So what do you make of this folks?

So who is the terrorist? Who are we kidding here?

Those of you who believe their lies and think that Iran is a legitimate target should perhaps look long and hard in the mirror and ask if we should trust their judgement again.

Let's not forget that the USA did not find WMDs in Iraq.

Please people, I beg that you reconsider your position about the USA and Israel. I am not advocating that we should believe Iran or that Iran is better, however history speaks for itself we just need to remember it.

edit on 26-9-2012 by bitsforbytes because: cause I can!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

'Seriously?

Irans neighbors do not even like Iran that is why they have to make alliances with South American countries,

And those same middle eastern countries all have problems with extremism anyone making it "a western evil conspiracy" against Islam hasn't been paying attention to the last 2000 years.
edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
To me it boils down to this.

Our government and others are saying that Iran cannot have a nuke and Israel can...because they trust Israel more then Iran and I personally don't see why that would be true!

Here's one for you dated August 17, 2012...

سربازان گمنام با دیسلایک کردن کلیپهائی که به میا ل آنها نباشد ، تلاش می کنند آن را از گردونه خارج کنند . شما می توانید با لایک کردن این نوع ویدئوها چون این ویدئو به گردش آزاد اطلاعات کمک کرده و از اعمال اختناق در اینترنت جلوگیری کنید During a speech on Friday 17 August for participant of Tehran Friday Prayer , Ahmadinejad warned about two state solution for Arab -Israeli conflict and said that the future of Middle East is Islamic in which there will be no place for Israel and the United States .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They want to charge him for being different. If you have a different stance toward the U.S. then it's a crime. Obviously we as citizens here face that scrutiny as well...People who hate the people in our Government are frowned upon as public enemy number 1's...So now you can see what they will label him as...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And we be even more critical of the ones who turn a blind eye & a deaf ear when we talk of the oppression of the Zionist regime of Israel. It's a tit for tat. Talk vs action here.......Iran talks, Israel acts....... with total disregard as to how the rest of the planet reacts. As if their poop don't stink. Oh" I would be one of the "not important ones"
edit on 26-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
iran argument is simple: why can the u.s.a, russia, china, g.britain, france and israel have nuclear weapons, but iran can not.

and its valid and has no legitimate response.

Sure it does

It's the same response as you would give two different people requesting concealed carry permits if you approved one and not the other.

You failed the Psychological Sir

One of those nations has nothing in the way of checks and balances to assure a leader who happens to believe the world needs to burn for a fictional deity to arrive can't just end the world on a whim.

Kind of easy... no one gives carry permits to a guy that walks in with a sign that says "The End Is Nigh"

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I found this video which was posted today of Ahmadinejad meeting with Jews while in NY. These are Jews, not Zionists. I hope this helps to illustrate the difference for those who think they are the same. We need to stand with any who oppose Zionist goals.

NY meeting

...I had to edit because I borked the link.

edit on 26-9-2012 by Guesseyder because: screwed up link

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by neo96

Tell ya what there is something wrong with those people who are never critical of what Iran ever says and does,

Made my point thanks.

Everything else except what Iran does.

Why don't the eastern superpowers have a problem with iran, syria, libya, iraq, afghanistan?????

You can't see that only the west has a problem with islam? I have seen so many vile comments about islam ALL BASED ON THE ALQUEDA PATSIES OF 9-11 and yet people cannot comprehend why the american government wants to keep 9-11 covered up.

Wake the hell up dude; its being setup on purpose! We lost more than 3000 people on that horrible day. We lost our freedoms as americans, we got DHS and the patriot act, we went bankrupt, we got into 4-5 wars and even ww3 is possible.

All based on lies. The georgia guidestones speak of about 500 million on this planet and they say ted turner came up with that pos monument.

You don't like iran? So what, I don't either. I hate mainstream religious dogma. I consider myself spiritual!

The longer we keep a pro-israel bias and anti-iran bias the longer this bull# continues. We should be neutral. I don't like jewish bankers anyway. These people run the imf, the fed, insurance companies, jewelry, etc. I would rather have a slight pro-iranian bias to be honest.

This is simply false.

Just because nations share tech or don't want the oil cut or use other nations as a prop in a competitive struggle against the USA or say things at the UN, none of those things mean they don't have a problem with Iran

I can hate a guy but smile and be cool if he buys me Gas once in a while

Does China like Iran?

China doesn't exactly treat it's Muslim population in it's western sphere very well

If You look at Kazakhstan and Kyrgystan you can plainly see that these border nations are being seriously infiltrated with Chinese immigration or "peoples war" as the Chinese call it

Look at Miss Kazakhstan posted similar just last week

Beautiful Middle Ea... uhrm Asian Woman

Some officials contend that insurgent groups in Xinjiang pose one of the biggest security threats to China, and the government says the “three forces” of separatism, terrorism and religious extremism threaten to destabilize the region.

Islam/china

They don't even tolerate Islam

Some of the things i said earlier pissed some people off... But what i have to say is daily policy in China for all intents and purposes

Reality? china hates Islam, more than we do, They just don't want the oil flow rocked because it will set them back.

But I have 50 bucks that says in the next 50 years before i leave this Earth (rough guesstimate lol) That it's China not Russia or America that succeeded where we failed and finally finishes off Islam in the region.

After all, for all the BIG TALK

as we slowly draw a line of invasions stretching from Syria, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan where does that new silk road lead? Straight to China, who keeps loaning us money despite all the big talk? China

Does America need more Oil than just having grabbed Iraq? NO

So who needs it? China

Americas military is for hire my friend, follow the money trail and you will see WHO exactly wants these wars and right up there along side the Zionists and Saudis are the Chinese

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just reading 3 pages of this thread just showed how much hate we have here on ATS and how much hate the OP obviously has for the US...

You can admit it, My.mind.is.mine, you started this thread to pick a fight with all the Iran haters, nothing more, nothing less...

If you love Iran so much why dont you go live there... It sounds like a great place!!
edit on 26-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I just spotted a sucker! Sorry couldn't resist! hehehe
edit on 26-9-2012 by bitsforbytes because: Ok I do have a conscience!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by jhn7537

Well that depends, am I a tootsie pop or a blow pop?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by jhn7537

That was putting it nicely

LOL @ "hate" he speaks about....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wasnt going to reply at all,just read as i usually do,but i just couldnt resist.People using the way gays women are treated and the overall condition of life in Iran as an excuse to attack,my bad go help them,need to understand that its up to the iranians to step up to their leaders not the US or anybody else.Nobody helped your ancestors stepped up to the brits.No one helped the french to their leaders...This is just how it is supposed to be...or the US need to be right now in North Korea...This is all i have to say

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Iran wasn't even being paid any real attention until Ahmadinejad emerged as its new leader in 2005 in much the same way Obama appeared in this country only 3 years later; murky background not much experience and on a wave of passion. in Ahmadinejad's first speech he claimed that he was surrounded by light and all that beheld him were "astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic." that message turned out to be a pile of BS, like all other messages that come from the mouths of politicians and religious fanatics...

Yes Iran was being paid attention too. Israel started back in the 90's "Iran is getting close to having nukes America needs to do something about it". And the person crying it was none other than Benny himself.

So what if Ahmadinejad claimed to be surround by light Bush said God told him to run for president.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You never see hate here on ATS?

Ok...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

For the people using Irans foes as a reason for war….

If a justification for attacking Iran is that all their neighbors call for it........ couldn't the same be said for Israel... Shouldn't we attack Israel too..?

For the people saying I hate the U.S......

Nooo sillies.. I hate U.S foreign policy, especially as it pertains to the imperialistic mind frame the government operates with. And you should too.... It's the "ethical" thing to do.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Good recovery. I like your style!

But, seriously hate is a big word. I mean I don't hate liars, I just don't like it when they trick people into accepting the death of thousands of innocent people who have nothing to do with WMDs and zionist hate based on fake evidence. Do you like that?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Does China like Iran? China doesn't exactly treat it's Muslim population in it's western sphere very well

Actually you are wrong. China treats it's Muslims better than America does. The government pays for all of their expenses on their annual pilgrimage.

Chinese Muslims well-served for pilgrimage

LANZHOU - The Chinese government has been of great service to the 13,800 Chinese Muslims making the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, via chartered flights that have departed the country since Tuesday. "There's nothing to worry about. The government arranges everything: food, travel and hotel," said Ma Chunshan, a Chinese Muslim taking his first journey to Mecca with his wife. The couple from Guazhou County in northwest China's Gansu Province are both in their sixties, and now is the time for the life-long farmers to travel to Mecca and realize their dream. A total of 332 Chinese Muslims from Gansu departed for Mecca on a chartered flight Tuesday evening, and a second flight is scheduled to take off from Gansu at 8:15 p.m. Wednesday. A brief departure ceremony was held for the first group of pilgrims at Zhongchuan Airport in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu. Forty chartered flights will carry the remaining pilgrims to Mecca from Yinchuan, Urumqi, Kunming and Beijing. "For this journey, all the clothes, the travel bags, and even bowls and cups have been provided by the government," Ma said.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well before this thread derails into a topic on who sucks or blows, what people need to understand that Ahmedjinejad has more common sense then most people. At least he can pin point the problems on what is wrong with the U.S. Government, while others are still puzzled on what is really going on with the U.S. Government and its agenda. I say those people shouldn't even be wasting page space.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join