It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by jhn7537

Good recovery. I like your style!

But, seriously hate is a big word. I mean I don't hate liars, I just don't like it when they trick people into accepting the death of thousands of innocent people who have nothing to do with WMDs and zionist hate based on fake evidence. Do you like that?

I don't take myself too seriously so it's cool...haha

I've seen way too many threads turn from simple opening thread posts, into "I HATE USA" threads.. This thread seemed to have all the make-up of that and I may have jumped to conclusions with what the OP initially wrote (and the 3 pages after)....

Anyways, I dont feel that we should attack Iran, they havent done anything yet that warrants an attack IMHO, but if what is being said by the US Govt. is true, than I can only expect an attack to happen... I guess no one really knows whats true and whats false, especially when all news is twisted today
edit on 26-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Dude , this post will Probably be deleted for Off Topic, but I gotta Say.

When I read your Posts, I usually Learn something, ATS needs 500 more like you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You never see hate here on ATS?

Ok...

I see it all the time, but your portrayal and context of which you mentioned was inaccurate which is why I agreed with the other member's analogy of spotting sucka.

What you portrayed as hate, was nothing more than logical reactions to certain situations. Just because it does not fit your perceived version of "things" does not mean it is hate. In fact, your closed minded approach to this issue shows you might actually be hateful yourself.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
I wasnt going to reply at all,just read as i usually do,but i just couldnt resist.People using the way gays women are treated and the overall condition of life in Iran as an excuse to attack,my bad go help them,need to understand that its up to the iranians to step up to their leaders not the US or anybody else.Nobody helped your ancestors stepped up to the brits.No one helped the french to their leaders...This is just how it is supposed to be...or the US need to be right now in North Korea...This is all i have to say

Hey, ONE AT A TIME NK will have it's turn

And your completely wrong lol, we had plenty of help standing up to he brits, the pathetic level of history knowledge sometimes astounds me.

The Spanish and the French sided with us in the war. We did not do it alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guesseyder

I found this video which was posted today of Ahmadinejad meeting with Jews while in NY. These are Jews, not Zionists. I hope this helps to illustrate the difference for those who think they are the same. We need to stand with any who oppose Zionist goals.

NY meeting

Of course! Only the radical fringe Jews would meet with Ahmadinejad!

In the US, the Neturei Karta are led by Moshe Ber Beck of Monsey, New York. They affiliate with the radical branch led by Moshe Hirsch.

Beck writes in his book קומי צאי מתוך ההפכה (the title taken from Shabbos liturgy means "Arise! Leave from the midst of the turmoil") that it is forbidden to live in or even visit Israel.

He writes that it's forbidden to benefit from the Zionist State, even from mundane services such as street lighting and that any support of the State is forbidden, including paying sale taxes.

Consequently, he concludes that it's forbidden to visit Israel, and one must allow himself to be killed rather than violate the prohibition.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

This man is an instigator he welcomes an attack on Iran in order to full fill Islamic prophesy. He needs to be ignored because retaliation is exactly what he wants and that is his crime being an instigator. Why not be transparent? What is there to hide? If it is all for peaceful purposes well then show it! What he should do is be neutral let the west slowly decay in its own rotten mess while he concentrates on making Iran a better place for its citizens. Nothing like making huge leaps forward while the other is spinning in circles. Just saying don't downplay this mans cry for rapture.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird

This man is an instigator he welcomes an attack on Iran in order to full fill Islamic prophesy. He needs to be ignored because retaliation is exactly what he wants
I have seen this written a few Times, so answer me this BB.

If he wants to be attacked, why doesnt he just go ahead and Start the War.

If bringing this 12 Iman is his Endgame, Why hasnt it happened.....

You folks with these Lame Excuses really need a new Angle.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

It's against his religion. He's only allowed to retaliate.

Seriously, until people start studying Islam, you really don't understand the tactics, manipulation and cover up that is allowed, without being blamed or called the offender.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by penninja

Does China like Iran? China doesn't exactly treat it's Muslim population in it's western sphere very well

Actually you are wrong. China treats it's Muslims better than America does. The government pays for all of their expenses on their annual pilgrimage.

Chinese Muslims well-served for pilgrimage

LANZHOU - The Chinese government has been of great service to the 13,800 Chinese Muslims making the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, via chartered flights that have departed the country since Tuesday. "There's nothing to worry about. The government arranges everything: food, travel and hotel," said Ma Chunshan, a Chinese Muslim taking his first journey to Mecca with his wife. The couple from Guazhou County in northwest China's Gansu Province are both in their sixties, and now is the time for the life-long farmers to travel to Mecca and realize their dream. A total of 332 Chinese Muslims from Gansu departed for Mecca on a chartered flight Tuesday evening, and a second flight is scheduled to take off from Gansu at 8:15 p.m. Wednesday. A brief departure ceremony was held for the first group of pilgrims at Zhongchuan Airport in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu. Forty chartered flights will carry the remaining pilgrims to Mecca from Yinchuan, Urumqi, Kunming and Beijing. "For this journey, all the clothes, the travel bags, and even bowls and cups have been provided by the government," Ma said.

1:

The Dungan revolt erupted due to infighting between different Muslim Sufi sects, the Khafiya and the Jahariyya, and the Gedimu. When the rebellion failed, mass-immigration of the Dungan people into Imperial Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan ensued. Before the war, the population of Shaanxi province totalled approximately 13 million inhabitants, at least 1,750,000 of whom were Dungan (Hui). After the war, the population dropped to 7 million; at least 150,000 fled. Xi'an, the capital of Shaanxi province, was the Holy city of Dungan (Hui) in China before the revolt. But once-flourishing Chinese Muslim communities fell 93% in the revolt in Shaanxi province. Between 1648 and 1878, around twelve million Hui and Han Chinese were killed in ten unsuccessful uprisings.[55][56][57] The revolts were harshly suppressed by the Manchu government in a manner that amounts to genocide.[58][59][60][61] Approximately a million people in the Panthay rebellion were killed,[62][63] and several million in the Dungan revolt[63] as a "washing off the Muslims"

2:

3:

4:china/muslim1

5: 140 muslims killed

I can go on all day

Your posting a Chinese article in regards to being tolerant of them? really?

That's like going to an American Newspaper during segregation and posting an article about a Black Women winning a Car on The Price is Right

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Seems like a lot of people are about to come out of the woodwork, and say otherwise. Yes, these people need new angles. It is becoming quite obvious they have it out for the man.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Against his religion or the religion of Islam as a whole? I don't get it?...They only retaliate? This doesn't make sense one bit. Something smells fishy already.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by buster2010

Dude , this post will Probably be deleted for Off Topic, but I gotta Say.

When I read your Posts, I usually Learn something, ATS needs 500 more like you.

Come back after my last post and say that again

it's a Chinese sponsored News article lol

ROFL here's another article from China Daily

Free Heart surgery for Tibetan children

Yeah China is a firm supporter of Tibetan Autonomy lol now go ask the Dali Lama what he thinks of them...

link   

And your completely wrong lol, we had plenty of help standing up to he brits, the pathetic level of history knowledge sometimes astounds me.
reply to post by penninja[/

Well i stand corrected...France indeed got involved...still not a good reason to "go help the gays and mistreated women".Like my old man put it:If you cant stand up for yourself,you don't deserve to be up yet".There will be a time when they get tired of this and will rise up...just not the us call
edit on 26-9-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Iran played a part in the creation of the Zionist regime to cover up its own past crimes.

you wouldn't understand so we'll have to sit back and watch this play out.

when no war occurs...all their crap will begin seeping from every hole in their decrepit body.

No links........ At all???

And what exactly would I "not understand"???

I didn't see any links posted in the OP, so I just assumed this would be a thread with discussion involving original thought and opinions.

what you wouldn't understand is what it looks like when a nation must cover up its own crimes...murders, attempted murders, kidnapping, rapes...etc. etc....Iran is hiding dead bodies and a fake war with Israel and the West was part of their plan long ago and is the only way they have a chance to hide the evidence...

Charging ahmadinejad with a crime is unimportant...Iran is on trial in a higher court and is facing a death penalty.

edit on 26-9-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

I gotta say this conspiracy theory is new to me. Seriously, links?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If he outright starts the war the prophesy is not true; Iran must be attacked by the great Satan ie. the West and that is the only way it can go down. You should read up on the Mahdi and his return. Don't believe me look it up yourself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

It's against the Islamic religion to start a war, but there are many tactics of manipulation that can be used to provoke one without being considered guilty of a sin.

This is why it is imperative to understand Islam when discussing Ahmadinejad and Khamenei.

Not all Muslims interpret the Qu'ran the same way, however.

Iran just needs to reign in those that interpret it the same way Ahmadinejad and Khamenei do.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird

If he outright starts the war the prophesy is not true; Iran must be attacked by the great Satan ie. the West and that is the only way it can go down. You should read up on the Mahdi and his return. Don't believe me look it up yourself.
Thanks for the Heads Up, but have to pass on the reading up thing.

Religion , of all types, is for weak minded people who need to be told how to live and think.

I dont need a book to tell me to be respectful of others, the rest is common sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It's against the Islamic religion to start a war, but there are many tactics of manipulation that can be used to provoke one without being considered guilty of a sin.

So what your saying is that if we provoke Islam then they will retaliate, which leaves me to suspect that maybe this is what Israel wants, and which is why the U.S. Government has been starting conflict in the Middle East. Now it all makes sense.
They won't fight back until we give them a reason. So what is our reason for starting a war if they will only retaliate on our first move?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache

reply to post by penninja[/

Well i stand corrected...France indeed got involved...still not a good reason to "go help the gays and mistreated women".Like my old man put it:If you cant stand up for yourself,you don't deserve to be up yet".There will be a time when they get tired of this and will rise up...just not the us call
edit on 26-9-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

Well that would be opinion and of course on this particular subject so would my thoughts and we are entitled to our opinions after all.

But in my "opinion" your Dad sounds like a real hard ass (no offense)

and i'm not into doing this because of the gays and women in Iran, I think religion Spreads and is currently spreading very aggressively by migration and thought, including via the Internet as is obvious in these forums.... The way to stop a cancer is at it's source not after it has metastasized all over the place.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Seriously, until people start studying Islam, you really don't understand the tactics, manipulation and cover up that is allowed, without being blamed or called the offender.

Nobody knows his religion with the exception of himself. He could one day pop up and say he is a devout Christian. There would still be people who call him evil, and there would also be people who praise him for openly converting. And nobody but himself would be the wiser. I know very little of Islam, give me a few years and I could become a master and be indistinguishable from any other person practicing the faith.

Anyone can start a religion if they gather enough followers.

Look at Scientology.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join