It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

It's called a Roman salute, although whether or not that's why it was used here is a different matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Danny Boy was written in America by an Englishman as a show tune...Thats not clips of SOCCER/ FOOOTBALL...Its RUGBY..................

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What I am seeing is bad.
Like when you get so embarrassed for someone you have to change the channel even though it's t.v. you just can't watch.

They played a clip from wayne's world for god's sake. It's like a clip show of famous British folk rather than showing what they could do. It looks like just a bigger super bowl.

China destroyed this one four years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wait so is the ceremony over real time?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I thought it was great - at one point they talked about that squiggle being a map of London with the river Thames.

No doubt some people will find something dark and scary in it, but I thought it was awesome. Only thing missing was the Tardis.

Yes, the live ceremony was hours ago- some of us watched it live. The US only got to see a canned, commercialized version.
edit on 27-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Not a very nice attitude mate. I think we are well entitled to discuss this stuff on a conspiracy website. We find it interesting - isnt that OK? Its really frustrating reading everyone post a comment just to bash the people who enjoy looking for the symbolism. ITs rude and disrespectful. I expected more from ATS. You dont need to put us down, just scroll past those posts you find silly and move on. We are all friends here, we should remember this

Of course you and anyone else has a right to discuss this stuff!...that goes without saying, but you need to realise that that the people that disagree with you, or have a differing opinion, have just as much right to discuss this topic as you and anyone else does......why do you find differing opinions "rude and disrespectful?".....I've not seen anyone "bashed" on this thread, I've just seen differing views.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mvp531

It finished nearly 2 hours ago, roughly 12:30am BST, it is now 02:13am BST
edit on 27/7/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
You cant deny the thing looks like a sperm. Sperm would represent life.
Not sure why they then proceed to beat the hell out of it with hammers and garden tools.

Idk whats going on

With someone with a nickname like that, it's hard to believe you don't know what's going on.

Yes, sperm is indeed the key of life that men carry. Men can create new life limitlessly, almost up until they die of old age. Women have a limited number of precreated eggs, that they simply flush out, if no life is detected, and if a sperm is detected, then that egg fertilizes it so it can evolve into a human being.

Them not beating eggs down, but destroying a sperm, means basically two things:

1) They want to destroy life = they ARE a cult of death, as their Nazi SS / Pirate death cult symbol (Skulls&Crossbones) identifies. This is just another visual way of saying it (but the audience is too clueless to see it, talk about hidden in plain sight)

2) They want to destroy MEN specifically, because men could oppose them, whereas women are easier to be fooled by shiny things (handbags, shoes, anyone?) and they have more of a herd mentality than individual thinking (if 'other' women lust for a man, then women lust for that man - it doesn't work the same way with men). Besides, there are sexual uses for women, whereas not so much for men. Eggs are 'precious', because they are so limited, but sperm is 'plentiful', so it's 'expendable'. You can see this with the rise of feminism against men's human rights - men have practically no say in any area of life where women exist. Men can't participate in women's golf, but women can participate in men's golf. Plenty of "women only" places in the world, but not many "men only" places. Reproduction is a woman's choice completely, even financially - men either have to pay or obey - they have no say in it. And on and on and on... if a woman hits a man, the man gets laughed at. If a man hits a woman, he is raped in jail. This is really a list that could go on for pages, and yet it wouldn't address all the manhating issues in the world.

Once men have been destroyed, women will be very easy to control. Oh, of course 'white knights' and 'profeminists' will be left alive, but their sperm is not going to be worth much..

It's the old divide and conquer - divide the strong family unit into 'weak man' and 'artificially strengthened woman' (who thinks it's her own doing), and you have an easy population to completely control.

So yeah, it is quite horrible display ... but I didn't expect anything less from those evil idiots.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

It is creepy, it's supposed to be. The Child Catcher is creepy too. But don't worry, Mary Poppins arrived to shoo them all away - or rather a lot of Mary Poppins' arrived (what is a group of Mary Poppins'?)

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
Yes a gaggle of Marry Poppins apeared to save the day what Heroins they were
edit on Fri Jul 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It wasn't a sperm - it was a map of the river Thames (or so they said)

It does sorta look like a sperm tail.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

By all means, we dont have to agree on it. I understand where you are coming from, i just happen to come from the perspective that the symbolism isnt a coincidence and that it means something.

What do you think it means?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Of course you and anyone else has a right to discuss this stuff!...that goes without saying, but you need to realise that that the people that disagree with you, or have a differing opinion, have just as much right to discuss this topic as you and anyone else does......why do you find differing opinions "rude and disrespectful?".....I've not seen anyone "bashed" on this thread, I've just seen differing views.

No no no please dont misunderstand me, i agree, everyone is entirely welcome to their views and can dicuss at will. People saying "i dont see any symbolism, just a lovely ceremony' are 10000% fine by me. ITs the comments which directly said those who believe there was something sinister or symbollic going on are this or that, the ones who went out of the way to throw an insult in there.

That is what i am referring to. Have a flick back, through a few pages, you'll notice the comments i mean.

I just dont like the 'holier than thou' and smug responses which put down people disucssing conspiracy symbolism type stuff on a conspiracy website. As i said before, i believe we are all friends here and get disappointed when people act otherwise

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by srsen

By all means, we dont have to agree on it. I understand where you are coming from, i just happen to come from the perspective that the symbolism isnt a coincidence and that it means something.

What do you think it means?

Im honestly about to logg off, but we have discussed meaning throughout the thread in bits n pieces. Some of it we just pointed out and didnt explain. But a google search will bring up some answers and explantions.

In a MASSIVE nutshell, these symbols are normally indicative of larger plans, beliefs, gods, intentions, etc, etc. Actuslly its impossible to wrap up in a nutshell. Google Olympic 2012 opening ceremony occult symbology and have a field day - some sites will be good, some will be rubbish. Let your own wisdom guide you in that regard.

You may be interested or you may think its rubbish - but its an interesting read normally anyway

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Witnessed the birth of the life forged in the underworld??? Interesting. I dont waan say it, and i dont buy it, but nonetheless could it be linked an anti-christ type character?

I like your thinking.

www.youtube.com...

^This is all ive seen of the ceremony...and i'm telling you....thats a sperm.
All the people laboring around it, creepy dances and stuff.

Looking at different footage, the atmosphere seems like a Lady Gaga type concert. Fans celebrating Illuminati symbolism. (I think i see a real sheep 5 seconds in)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is interesting reading some comments from people watching it for the first time now. I don't feel so bad about laughing in embarrassment for the British with how it started.

Hang in there guys, it redeems itself entirely and has a very good second half to be sure!

link   
I made my 1st thread, long before this thread was made, and it went completely unnoticed. i'm glad i didn't have just the opening ceremonies in mind, when i made the thread. I started the thread so people could post their point of view, over the next 2 weeks, including closing ceremonies. www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
I noticed near the start, they sang the hymn 'Jerusalem'

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountain green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The only thing that tarnished this ceremony for me was the excessive political correctness.

Was I the only one to notice that almost every time the camera zoomed in on someone it was aimed at a person of color or ethnic minority, even though about 95% of the performers were white? And then there was the 'normal British house' skit with the white wife and black husband, and the multicultural family... It was just so obvious.

We're a cosmopolitan nation. We get it. And we're fine with it. Just stop patronizing us, please!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is the creepiest Illuminati ritual ever. Our only protection from these psychopaths is the constitution.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Was I the only one to notice that almost every time the camera zoomed in on someone it was aimed at a person of color or ethnic minority, even though about 95% of the performers were white? And then there was the 'normal British house' skit with the white wife and black husband, and the multicultural family... It was just so obvious.

I noticed that. Maybe it was to show how far we have come since the early days of slavery.

Overall, it was a pretty good job IMO.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join