It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

So the Ring didn't look like Sperm?
And I think it's ironic how McDonalds is one of the sponsors of the Olympics.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Not a very nice attitude mate. I think we are well entitled to discuss this stuff on a conspiracy website. We find it interesting - isnt that OK?

Its really frustrating reading everyone post a comment just to bash the people who enjoy looking for the symbolism. ITs rude and disrespectful. I expected more from ATS.

You dont need to put us down, just scroll past those posts you find silly and move on. We are all friends here, we should remember this

edit on Fri Jul 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah, this really should be McCartney's final bow. I love the guy but it's getting a little embarrassing. He's been the official 'go-to' act for most official British events over the past 40 years - time for some new blood.

And 'Hey Jude'? Seriously? A tired old song that he hasn't sung with conviction for decades... and a song that has no relevance to the Olympics at all...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by Fox666

It was the forging of the Olympic rings, It represented the British industrial age

Ah, i see. It still looks like a giant sperm, lol. Wasnt there a giant baby too?

Maybe we witnessed a birth? That might be pushing it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The difference is that most us understand what the Olympics is all about. To you its just a sports event. Its not, its never been a sports event. You have to do the research to learn and then you'll understand why there is an Olympic opening 'ceremony' and why its always full of symbolism you've never understood.

People are saying its amazing because there was music - there spirits are easily purchased.

When I looked at those immensely expensive fireworks being displayed, I only thought of the poor, third-country children who had to compose those fireworks in dangerous and hazardous, very horrible working conditions without much pay, being dirty, smelly and sick... and how they were hurried and perhaps even physically hurt, so they would work faster.

And we are supposed to only see bright, nice delight here, safe and cozy in the first world.. it all sickens me.

When you think where things come from .. it's really depressing. And yet no one with power and money every tries to correct these horrors of the world.. instead, they make it much worse, and then revel in it, and expect people to cheer to them in return! Which.. unfortunately.. people do.

Yes, you are right.. their (not "there", btw) spirits are easily purchased.

"There" would mean a location, like "over there".
"Their" is a possessive, like "It's not yours, it's their property!"
"They're" means "They are", and that's the only thing it means. As in "They're over there!" (Not "Their over they're!")

This comic should get the point home.

By the way, it said "Event MASTERMINDED by" ... right as those fireworks were going. Mastermind? Isn't that a common term in movies for an evil genius? Why use that word? This can't all be just a coincidence! The word choices are completely unreal and disturbing, when you look at them.. MASTERMINDED? REALLY? Who talks like that??

edit on 27-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by Fox666

It was the forging of the Olympic rings, It represented the British industrial age

Ah, i see. It still looks like a giant sperm, lol. Wasnt there a giant baby too?

Maybe we witnessed a birth? That might be pushing it

Witnessed the birth of the life forged in the underworld??? Interesting. I dont waan say it, and i dont buy it, but nonetheless could it be linked an anti-christ type character?

link   
mods touche tonight.
better start talking about brain dead conspiracy theory.
ok.
the queen didn't care about UK athletes because she is really illimunati/satanic
dinosaur women from Orion constellation.
did you you hear that Chemical Brothers song they played?
last lyrics are "world, my finger is on the button."
THE QUEEN HAD HER FINGER.
SCRATCHING HER OTHER FINGER
WHICH WAS ON "THE BUTTON"

edit on 27-7-2012 by notkmarx because: spillin

link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

HEYAMIDONGITRGHT??!

yeah seriously though it's a little rude to bash someone on a simple grammar error...

link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Maddest thread I've ever read on ATS
.....and I've been here a while!

I know this is a conspiracy site, but some people here real need to get out more!

I've followed from the start, and all this talk about pyramids, hell, illuminati, all seeing eyes, paedophiles, false flags, lizards, devils, symbology, numerology, the underworld, human sacrifice, UFO's, NWO, bankers, and a hell of a lot more!....does nobody see how mad that is?

This is the Olympic games...a sporting event......nothing bad is going to happen!.....it's a celebration!

Over the next 17 days we will see the greatest athletes on the planet competing against each other....that's all folks!....nothing sinister at all!

I can't wait for the 17th August and the closing of the games, and see the squirming, and backtracking of the doom mongers here.

This is one of the best post i have read in a long time.

well said

Thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

And 'Hey Jude'? Seriously? A tired old song that he hasn't sung with conviction for decades... and a song that has no relevance to the Olympics at all...

Did I just read, no relevance to the olympics? Careful Fox... that's a slippery slope.
You might end up as one of us

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

You're right. This is the General Conspiracies forum and you're entitled to discuss all the symbolism you like...

I apologise.

link   
Fantastic show.

It was all about England emerging from green pastures, through the industrial age, to modern day.

The "sperm" as people put it was (the tail bit anyway) the Thames river, probably as it was the main in/out of London through all the ages.

The show also symbolised birth, death and the fragility of human life, and how in Britain all colours and creeds have came together to unite as one.

No conspiracies, no occult symbolism, just a nice warm atmosphere with all different kinds of people in a way the whole human race should be, united.

And the poster who was slagging off the Queen, she is an 80 odd year old woman who had to sit there for a couple of hours(ish) representing her country, if she wants to pick her nails, she is bloody well entitled to do so, she has done more for this country than you will in your sad little life, grow up and learn some respect.

link   
This opening ceremonies are making me sick. It's so dark and twisted. They sing to their queen like a Vince of Braun washed zombies, then dance around celebrating their healthcare system. Wtf

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by srsen

You're right. This is the General Conspiracies forum and you're entitled to discuss all the symbolism you like...

I apologise.

Thanks mate

Its rare that someone will actually reply in such a humble manner. It is appreciated and if i could applaud you i would

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

That ceremony was a massive ritual. If you dont notice the symbolism that is totally cool, but it doesnt mean it isnt there. Have a bit of a research around the place and you'll understand what we were pointing out. It doesnt mean you have to believe it, but its better to try to understand what we were getting at. Im not flaming you, just trying to explain that we didnt imagine what was there. it WAS there and unless you beliueve it was a MASSIVE series of coincidences then you ggotta give some thought to it.

I know your not flaming me mate......but you need to understand that symbolism is not just at the Olympics.....if you look for it, it is everywhere!

Go to your local supermarket tomorrow, how much symbolism do you think you will find there?

Really....look at how the big corporations are selling and marketing stuff....it's all symbolical.....symbols sell!

link   
There were some pretty disturbing images I seen. What was up with the giant baby with its head split open with all the hospital beds around. At least that's what it looked like to me.

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by ararisq
"These dark satanic mills".. was just quoted by the anchor. The music is titled "Hell".

You're kidding, where was that?

They were talking about the dance or music and mentioned it was inspired by John Milton, it was called pandemonium which means Hell lol.

Oh and the head "banker" wasn't a banker it was supposed to be isambard kingdom brunel lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Respect is earned, and HRH has earned mine, and many of my countrymen, the poster slagging her off obviously has no respect, therefore I show none to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

Yeah it was the segment for the NHS, it showed all the nightmarish creatures, and towards the end Marry Poppins came down to save the night.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join