It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just seen a ticker on RT saying metropolitan police have just detained 50 cyclists using tear gas near the olympic stadium,not showing anything on bbc or sky atm about it!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PrideGayLibertarian

It was about all the creepy bedtime stories, near the end Marry Poppins comes down and saves the night..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

What are they doing, celebrating fear?

Marry Poppins comes down and saves the day? I also saw Cruella D'evil (devil) from 101 Dalmatians.

Disney stuff, wonder if the Olympic rings are actually 2 Mickey Mouse heads lol

edit on 27-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
Just seen a ticker on RT saying metropolitan police have just detained 50 cyclists using tear gas near the olympic stadium,not showing anything on bbc or sky atm about it!!!!

Apparently it was just an innocent bike club having their monthly ride...

Police were a bit overzealous in making arrests, but it's the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics and in the current climate you can't blame them for being a bit nervous.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Vomit time. Damn, this is gross.
edit on 27-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

Hahaha! I threw up after 10 mins! Cringe central!

The only way the poor got to see it first hand was by being volunteers, tickets too expensive for the working class.

The queen looked bored by the end of it.

Artic Monkeys & Dizzie Rascal? Scraping the barrel with them.

Macca murdered 'Hey Jude' and they should have given him a helping hand with some auto-tune!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Ahh,am currently on the laptop and have the news on the tv,flicked over and seen nothing on the bbc lol.

Seems rather agressive policing tactics for some cyclists?

Wonder what the police would do at a mass demonstration near the stadium......i'm surprised no group has held anything given the media coverage and public attention ??.....could you imagine occupying the 2012 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

i bet it would get quelled before it even started, but it would be interesting to see
edit on 27-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I thought it was great - at one point they talked about that squiggle being a map of London with the river Thames.

No doubt some people will find something dark and scary in it, but I thought it was awesome. Only thing missing was the Tardis.

edit on 27-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly what my girlfriend was saying..she loves Dr Who

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I just tuned into the USA coverage. I went to YouTube to see how many views the "London Opening Ceremonies" video had, but before I could watch the video, I had to watch a 30 second "...and I'm a Mormon" advertisement for a new reality TV show airing soon.
Possibly a comforting way to introduce everybody to Mitt Romney? Just a thought.

Go U.S.A.!
edit on 27-7-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Originally posted by Fox666
You cant deny the thing looks like a sperm. Sperm would represent life.
Not sure why they then proceed to beat the hell out of it with hammers and garden tools.

Idk whats going on

With someone with a nickname like that, it's hard to believe you don't know what's going on.

Yes, sperm is indeed the key of life that men carry. Men can create new life limitlessly, almost up until they die of old age. Women have a limited number of precreated eggs, that they simply flush out, if no life is detected, and if a sperm is detected, then that egg fertilizes it so it can evolve into a human being.

Them not beating eggs down, but destroying a sperm, means basically two things:

1) They want to destroy life = they ARE a cult of death, as their Nazi SS / Pirate death cult symbol (Skulls&Crossbones) identifies. This is just another visual way of saying it (but the audience is too clueless to see it, talk about hidden in plain sight)

2) They want to destroy MEN specifically, because men could oppose them, whereas women are easier to be fooled by shiny things (handbags, shoes, anyone?) and they have more of a herd mentality than individual thinking (if 'other' women lust for a man, then women lust for that man - it doesn't work the same way with men). Besides, there are sexual uses for women, whereas not so much for men. Eggs are 'precious', because they are so limited, but sperm is 'plentiful', so it's 'expendable'. You can see this with the rise of feminism against men's human rights - men have practically no say in any area of life where women exist. Men can't participate in women's golf, but women can participate in men's golf. Plenty of "women only" places in the world, but not many "men only" places. Reproduction is a woman's choice completely, even financially - men either have to pay or obey - they have no say in it. And on and on and on... if a woman hits a man, the man gets laughed at. If a man hits a woman, he is raped in jail. This is really a list that could go on for pages, and yet it wouldn't address all the manhating issues in the world.

Once men have been destroyed, women will be very easy to control. Oh, of course 'white knights' and 'profeminists' will be left alive, but their sperm is not going to be worth much..

It's the old divide and conquer - divide the strong family unit into 'weak man' and 'artificially strengthened woman' (who thinks it's her own doing), and you have an easy population to completely control.

So yeah, it is quite horrible display ... but I didn't expect anything less from those evil idiots.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

Bloody hell. Somehow you managed to take something stunningly simple and translate it into several paragraphs of sheer gibberish.

Molten metal flows into a ring which combines with four they made earlier to form the symbol of the five Olympic Rings. That's it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with pirates or the Schutzstaffel. Nor is it an obscure visual metaphor revealing some hidden agenda aiming to destroy men and create "artificially strengthened women". Seriously what...

When reading some of the posts in this thread, I can actually feel myself losing brain cells.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

To me,from a protestors point of view the games seems like the number one place to get noticed,what with all the heads of state,important delegates yadda yadda plus the amount of media coverage i mean even if they got moved on after a day or two of scuffles with police it would highlight the heavy handed tactics and get it into the news for a while??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAnASS
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hahahaahaha good one mate!
Like when he said there are cameras monitoring us in light bulbs. Was weird when he was talking with Icke.

Weird, do you mean like a camera in a light-bulb? That is frikin' crazy.

Crazy light-bulb camera

5 seconds of research shows you they exist, they are even currently on sale. I think in this case it is safe to assume if they exist, they have been/are being used.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
haha.... they found an excuse to include that giant demonic-looking thing "Voldemort" a.k.a "the Dark Lord' a.k.a "Sauron" a.k.a "The forces of evil" ... Celebrating Harry Potter? Ok sure... more like the grand master of ceremonies ...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

Thats if they got media coverage. You know the MSM would squash this, they would rather report speculation about why Tom is getting divorced or Paris Hilton's latest debacle. All the report is fluff and doom and gloom. It's no wonder this planet is slowly going insane

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
well im glad the opening ceramony is over and everyone can stop talking about the illuminati card game and music videos predicting a disaster

the bigest conspiracy is probably getting everyone to focus on the games why TPTB are off doing other dodgy stuff.
edit on 27-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Compared to Beijing this seemed tacky and clumsy. There appeared to be very little structure and the timing and chorography was terrible. The highlight for me was seeing the Queen looking majorly pissed off.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified

Originally posted by XeroOne
Vomit time. Damn, this is gross.
edit on 27-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

Hahaha! I threw up after 10 mins! Cringe central!

The only way the poor got to see it first hand was by being volunteers, tickets too expensive for the working class.

The queen looked bored by the end of it.

Artic Monkeys & Dizzie Rascal? Scraping the barrel with them.

Macca murdered 'Hey Jude' and they should have given him a helping hand with some auto-tune!

I was referring to a particularly vomit-inducing love scene. The rest was like a pretty decent acid trip.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Strakha

i;d agree with you at the first part of the opening ceremonies, but after the parade of athletes and a boring speech, it get so much better. The torch lighting is really cool. i was truly impressed

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Man I just came here to talk about THAT performance, it was so FREAKY and scary to me, I almost had an anxiety attack while watching "Voldemort", the other dementors (year more like black hooded people) and the poor girl, I am still shaken by that let me tell ya, it was an obvious satanic ritual of sorts.

reply to post by dunipop

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join