It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch and the Mystery 1.6GHz Signal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bflash
a reply to: quintessentone

"WTF guys? It's reality TV. Like Ghost Hunters. C'mon get with reality."

It's nothing like Ghost Hunters.

It's a TV show but there is something strange going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72
Source: forteanwinds.com...

Skinwalker Ranch is a property located in the Uintah Basin in Utah, USA, and has been a hotspot for alleged paranormal activity, UFO sightings, and strange occurrences. The show has frequently highlighted the presence of a signal at 1.6GHz during anomalous events. They’ve also documented the cattle behaving agitated and unusual when the signal is detected.

The presence of an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch could possibly explain the appearance of a 1.6 GHz frequency signal. However, it is also used by a variety of terrestrial applications such as communications and GPS devices. Let’s discuss…

1.6 GHz is a frequency in the ultra-high frequency (UHF) range, which is commonly used for communication systems such as cell phones, GPS, and satellite television. We’ve discussed the evidence there is an otherworldly being at Skinwalker Ranch and the fact Bob Bigelow and the US government were interested enough at one point to spend millions of dollars studying the ranch, so we’ll agree something is there and discuss why In the context of Skinwalker Ranch, there are several reasons why the presence of an otherworldly being might be associated with the 1.6 GHz frequency:

Why Might Another Species Use the Signal?

Communication: The otherworldly being might be using the 1.6 GHz frequency to communicate with their own kind or other beings, as it falls within the range of frequencies commonly used for communication purposes. This could be due to the convenience of using existing infrastructure, or because this frequency range provides a good balance between signal strength and distance for their needs.

Technology Interference: The presence of an otherworldly being could potentially introduce advanced technology into the area, which might cause interference with or mimic signals within the 1.6 GHz frequency range. This could result in the appearance of this frequency at the ranch, even if it is not being used for communication.

Energy Source: The otherworldly being could be using the 1.6 GHz frequency as a source of energy or power for their activities at the ranch. This might be because the frequency is readily available, or because it has specific properties that make it suitable for their purposes.

Disguise: The otherworldly being might be deliberately generating a 1.6 GHz frequency signal to disguise their presence or activities. By mimicking a common communication frequency, they could potentially avoid detection or blend in with the surrounding environment.

That's really interesting and I am sure this topic has been discussed before but what do you think is happening at Skinwalker Ranch? In my opinion the area is under surveillance by at least some of the Government Agencies and the Army but other players may exist such as foreign adversaries or private interests that may have a stake in the game. It's possible otherwordly forces are interested in the area and have surveilled it for sometime and probably are trying to communicate?

This range of frequencies are used quite a lot by us and I am thinking this could be a way they try to communicate. At the same time there appears to be something large underneath the area where much of the digging has happened.

I mostly agree.

This large area is under surveillance from the Government and from other parties interested in whatever phenomena are present there.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I thought I saw 1.618 on a screen, in an episode, too. I wondered if anyone else had seen that. I expected Erik to mention it, as it had appeared on one of his instruments.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join