It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Whatever YOU were looking for was in there.

For me, the eternal optomist, i saw people 'come together', Paul give up 'hey jude' to the crowd, a beautiful olympic cauldron 'coming together', and generally very happy people.

SOME may have seen two of the '6' balloons not pop during the countdown. Was there 'supposed' to be a third i did not see any others not pop? The pyramids and the eyes everywhere, for truly:

What you project is what you will attract.
edit on 7/27/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
i watched the first 10 minutes.
the Queen was picking at her #ing fingernails when the UK team came out.
way to go you saucy tart.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

look at this wanker.
just keel over already you dusty old hen.
edit on 27-7-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

First ten minutes?

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I can't wait for the 17th August and the closing of the games, and see the squirming, and backtracking of the doom mongers here.

Come the 17th August, I would like to see the binning of the predictions forum, i see no point in it whatsoever. Full of apparent dreams and random guesses. Any other forum would require proof and facts.

That sort of thing should maybe in the paranormal section if people claim to be that psychic.

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

correction. i watched the ceremony for 10 minutes.
saucy tart comment still stands.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Wait so the pyramids dont strike you as odd? I sat thought the whole thing, the whole 4 and so hours, and those pyramids just kept catching my eye. That and the fact that the Queen didn't seem the least bit concerned about UK even when she opened the games....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

but no no dont mind me go ahead and talk about the oversized hot sperm they made

You cant deny the thing looks like a sperm. Sperm would represent life.
Not sure why they then proceed to beat the hell out of it with hammers and garden tools.

And for the people with Alien predictions, Saucers did seem to appear from no where only to unleash fire onto the people below

Idk whats going on

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Well you know it's called the predictions forum because well it's for predictions? That's like saying there's no point in having a joke forum on this site.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

pyramids are sturdy structures. i used to built houses out of playing cards, usually involved lots of pyramids. Does that make me part of the NWO/ Illuminati? You are seeing things because you want to see them
edit on 27-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Of course there were some wild ideas throw out there but none quite as fanciful as you saying nothing can happen because it's a celebration? Now who is being unrealistic?

link   
reply to post by Fox666

It was the forging of the Olympic rings, It represented the British industrial age

link   
Oh my, 7 promising young British athletes lit the Olympic cauldron...

Did they have to use that number which is 7, as the London Terror attack happen on 7-7...

link   

Originally posted by soulshn
Whatever YOU were looking for was in there.

For me, the eternal optomist, i saw people 'come together', Paul give up 'hey jude' to the crowd, a beautiful olympic cauldron 'coming together', and generally very happy people.

SOME may have seen two of the '6' balloons not pop during the countdown. Was there 'supposed' to be a third i did not see any others not pop? The pyramids and the eyes everywhere, for truly:

What you project is what you will attract.
edit on 7/27/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

Mate i saw exactly what you saw and viewed the whole thing in a very positive light. AS i said the whole tiem, its not about false flags, its about positive energy. BUT i cant deny the symbolism they put in there.

Time after time after time we see symbolism like this, i just personally dont believe its a coincidence thats all. As i said, each to their own, im not asking you to agree or anything. ITs a respect thing to me.

I chuckled to myself when the 2 '6' balloons didnt pop, wondered if that was intentional. But thought not much of it - as odd as it was. Its the more intentional things like the masses of symbolism built into the props, storyline and visual representations, It was there. Ignore or pay attention. The choice is yours.

I am happy that most people watch with a happy heart, including myself - i enjoyed it. I dont like it when people tune in to see if people will die just so they can say I WAS RIGHT! Thats messed up.

Keep an optimistic mind, its a good way to be, just also keep your eyes open thats all

EDIT TO ADD: Oh and i agree strongly, with what you project you attract. I just doubt my projections have an impact on the ceremony planners and their choice of theme/props/etc
edit on 27-7-2012 by srsen because: .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

When did I say anything about NWO or Illuminati? I said they were odd.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Argyll

I can't wait for the 17th August and the closing of the games, and see the squirming, and backtracking of the doom mongers here.

Come the 17th August, I would like to see the binning of the predictions forum, i see no point in it whatsoever. Full of apparent dreams and random guesses. Any other forum would require proof and facts.

That sort of thing should maybe in the paranormal section if people claim to be that psychic.

CX.

Seriously, a member here actually called the Batman premier shooting. Look for the thread. Its in there, he picked it. Plus, its fun to read. Not everything has to be so serious. Its a fun forum when bored lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

yeah sorry, i just assumed. Important note for me: read more carefully

sorry again, just have read so much the last week about the pyramids, all seeing eyes and the nwo. Maybe i need to drink a beer and unplug from the internet.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey!Someone threw the queen out of her heliocopter.Good thing she had her parachute with her!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

but no no dont mind me go ahead and talk about the oversized hot sperm they made

You cant deny the thing looks like a sperm. Sperm would represent life.
Not sure why they then proceed to beat the hell out of it with hammers and garden tools.

And for the people with Alien predictions, Saucers did seem to appear from no where only to unleash fire onto the people below

Idk whats going on

Hmm life being forged in the underworld perhaps? I found that whole segment very awesome and very symbollic.

Yeah nice pick up with the rings. They werer two-fold. They were just Olympic Rings looking really cool, but also could be taken as something else, as having a different narrative. Who knows. ALways interesting to ponder though IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really much enjoyed the opening ceremony at this year Olympic games, expect the music part by Paul. And the Queen hasn't smiled at all whats up with that?

I agree with everyone on here that the whole show seemed very symbolic in nature.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join