It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by nixie_nox

His own mother said she wasn't surprised he did something like this...

No she didn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If that is the case. How did she immediately know it was him? Why didn't she call police? Why didn't the police notify her first?

Usually police will notify the parents first before anything gets released to the Media.

So the Media knew everything before the police did?

That just says the police are lacking in their abilities.

That seems a little fishy too.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

No she didn't.

She thought he "might be involved" before she even knew the details...

The mother had awoken unaware of the news of the shooting. She immediately expressed concern that her son may have been involved.

“You have the right person,” the mother said, speaking on instinct. “I need to call the police,” she added. “I need to fly out to Colorado.” Her son had recently moved to Colorado to pursue a PhD,

Read more: www.abc15.com...

That's close enough for me... she thought he could do something like that and it indicates a past history of some sort of "issue"

edit on 23-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

i think that i will ignore her.....the same sort of way ignored women who sent there kids to prison and ruined their lives for taking part in the uk riots....parents...especially mothers are the LAST person to be used as a character reference...

my mom would say..."yea his rooms always a mess....he doesnt wash his dishes...then proceed to blame me for whatever crisis im in"

lol

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I think there is a lot more information that we haven't been exposed to. I sincerely hope that he was in full control of what he was doing and understands why he is where he is. If he wasn't then we all have a lot worse things to worry about.

In all honesty, I think we have the partial story. There is more to this than I think any of us will ever know.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

If that is the case. How did she immediately know it was him? Why didn't she call police? Why didn't the police notify her first?

Usually police will notify the parents first before anything gets released to the Media.

So the Media knew everything before the police did?

That just says the police are lacking in their abilities.

That seems a little fishy too.

The police notify next of kin first in the case of a person dying. Being a suspect or arrested isn't considered something parents need to be notified about before it goes public. It's public information

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Something I noticed and excuse me if it's been mentioned already(lots of pgs)
I noticed his car was parked in the first parking space, front row and conveniently next to the exit door, pre-planned on his part I would assume. I'm thinking he was there for awhile, left and came back or maybe he was picked up and dropped off? How lucky could you be to have that space at one of the largest movie premiers of the year. This being the case I would think that his vehicle had been parked there for sometime. I wonder if any of the detectives felt the motor for heat or have CCTV footage of the parking lot and a time when he parked the car? Maybe he got there very early in order to make sure he had a ticket and parking space?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

That quote is simply playing with words. She 'expressed concern that her son was involved' doesn't mean anything. She could have in reality been completely perplexed about hearing her son's name is connection to a shooting, and disturbed by the phone call itself. If this was the case a clever journalist would say she was concerned about her son's involvement... AFTER she got the phone call. They probably even told her an exact physical description of her son which led her to say, 'Yup, that's him'.

It is pure assumption that she was validating any psychological profile of her son. We don't know the entire context of the phone conversation, there is only this little blurb, therefore no one can have any clue what his mom meant by that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The lawyer of his family is going to make a statement on their behalf today at 1:00pm PST

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

he could of called her right before and said ''don't worry, I love you'' or something that made her think it could be?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wondered about the vacant parking as well. Thought maybe it's an area most don't park at, or know is there, most park by the entrance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

he could of called her right before and said ''don't worry, I love you'' or something that made her think it could be?

orrrrr

many people thought...my freind could be there....my son could be there.....IM SURE SHE NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS THE SHOOTER.....unless she knew he had taken deliveries,,,they say he had loads that month...then that would mean she knew what was going on.....

the victims families need to talk to the suspects family....theyl straighten her out

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
The lawyer of his family is going to make a statement on their behalf today at 1:00pm PST

Thanks. So that's in 30 mins
edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

30 mins,...ok because its like 8pm here in london...thanx for the clear up

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Given cars were kept in the parking lot for a day or two, it seems to indicate that few park in that area.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I think it's entirely plausible that the parking spot he had would have been open. It was on the "backside" of the theater. Most people tend to park on the side the entrance faces. Many movie premiers I have been to have open spots near the "emergency" exits. I also do not think it mattered if he parked in that spot or further away. As long as he had the ability to exit the theater, change and re-enter in a reasonable amount of time, nobody would be able to react fast enough anyhow. I think it was a stroke of luck (no matter what the scenario is or was) that he got that specific spot. I think he could have been parked anywhere on that side of the building and been otherwise "home-free".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

orrrrr

many people thought...my freind could be there....my son could be there.....IM SURE SHE NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS THE SHOOTER.....unless she knew he had taken deliveries,,,they say he had loads that month...then that would mean she knew what was going on.....

the victims families need to talk to the suspects family....theyl straighten her out

Or when they called her and enquired if she was mrs Holmes, the mother of James Holmes, she said yes you have the right person

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

As far as I know from reports, his mother got a call from abc when the news broke, which could of been within 15 mins, they asked her if it was her son, she said yes and that she needed to make a call to police.

He lived on CO, she in CA and needn't ever have known of his packages sent to his home or research lab, or maybe he said he was buying things for experiments but she didn'tknow anything specific, or maybe he had been acting weird, saying he was being manipulated or talking in code or general odd stuff that made her wonder.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
WHOAAAAAAAA

This is too wacked out for even me dudes.

Specifically Lil Wayne and the Illuminati. Not saying I believe all this but wow, the similarities are insane. Or, maybe it's someone just seeing the similarities but it's not there. The mind like playing tricks.

You got to watch the video and the similarities, along with the numerology in this video.

That is just too freaky.

Amazing how some people can find so much in so little time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by violet

30 mins,...ok because its like 8pm here in london...thanx for the clear up

I'm PST
I am 8 hours behind GMT.

So I think that would be 9 pm your time, but they usually run late.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join