It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, to all that think that this is some mass conspiracy let me ask you this. Would it not have been more beneficial to have shot and killed the gunman when he was caught at his car, rather than keep the guy drugged up in a prison?

It makes NO sense. If it was a conspiracy, he would have been taken out so there would be no chance for him to speak publically. Yet he's alive.....and why would the govt go through ALL of this (boobytraps, etc) to have him still be alive?

Answer me that.
edit on 23-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

If anything I hope they sell his Hyundai Tiburon. Been waiting years for one.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by mtnshredder

If anything I hope they sell his Hyundai Tiburon. Been waiting years for one.

I had one in 2004! Amazing car...best I've ever owned. I miss it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch

Here's your video. Not sure about this one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Allegedly he mentioned to the Police that he had taken 100mg of Vicodin when he was arrested.

This suggests to me that he has been taken Vicodin for some time.

Since he's been arrested i doubt he's been able to pop his pills and is possibly in withdrawal.

I don't know about withdrawal. Usually that would make a person overly stimulated, agitated and jumpy.

Is Viicodin a drug that causes dependency?

Yes, Vicodin is a semi synthetic opiate based painkiller, if used daily, over time you will become dependent.

I made this post when i had only seen a snippet of the court footage, he looked twitchy.
But when i watched it fully, he definitely looked more sedated and out of it, telling me he was likley given a shot of a strong anti-psychotic such as Thorazine or Haldol or a Benzodiazpine Sedative beforehand.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am not sure if it's been posted yet, but this article has the full recording of the 911 response, it's about 20 minutes long.

I don't know if it contains any "revelations" as I'm just a few minutes in, but it sure is both chilling and interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wonder if this is related in anyway maybe it has something to do with the threat of violence if holmes isn't released that the police received www.9news.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Allegedly he mentioned to the Police that he had taken 100mg of Vicodin when he was arrested.

Since he's been arrested i doubt he's been able to pop his pills and is possibly in withdrawal.

I don't know about withdrawal. Usually that would make a person overly stimulated, agitated and jumpy.

Yes, Vicodin is a semi synthetic opiate based painkiller, if used daily, over time you will become dependent.

I made this post when i had only seen a snippet of the court footage, he looked twitchy.
But when i watched it fully, he definitely looked more sedated and out of it, telling me he was likley given a shot of a strong anti-psychotic such as Thorazine or Haldol or a Benzodiazpine Sedative beforehand.

Why do people think him being drugged is unexpected? He was spitting on everyone yesterday and the day before, and out of control.

Of course they sedated him.......not out of the norm considering the circumstances.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Katie Holmes!!!! maybe it was the Scientologists.....science, holmes....ugh the whole thing just gets worse..
edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
He had to have had some previous experience with that theatre, which leads more to the premeditated aspect. I have been to the theatre many times locally, and I couldn't tell you where that one door lead, in regards to being theatre 9.

He had to have done his homework. It was a midnight premire, so how would he know ahead of time to park his car outside that particular door?

Don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly, but hope you get what I'm saying.

No, sorry I don't. If he did his homework I'm sure he knew where he was going to park ahead of time and what doors went to what theater.
I guarantee he knew exactly where that door was and that it was the one leading out of where BDKR was to be playing. Matter fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did a dry run at some point in time before that night.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looking at him in the courtroom today sent a mix of emotions through me just as the video of seeing him at the presentation. What I seen in the courtroom was a child that was scared, lost, and maybe a bit sad. Sad not about what he did but because he let those around him down. What I see in this young man is someone who pushed himself to please others, not really giving his own thoughts and wellbeing a second thought.

While it might seem I am defending this guy I am not. He did what he did and for that he is guilty. I feel terrible for the families who suffer loss or any tragedy. At the same time (and yes I will be flamed big time for this) I also feel a bit of sorrow for the shooter as well. He seems to have been running the track at high speeds, accomplishing much more than many of us at that age. Yet at some point his wheel slipped of the track causing him to go off out of control. Sadly I think he is broken for good, though I might be wrong.

Yes he planned this out, it is evident the plans have been put together over the last few months. What happened to make him go off track? What made him decide that this is what he needed to do to make the statement of look at me and listen to me for a change. I do not think he wanted the life he had, he was smart, successful, and not what one would view as ugly. He had a future ahead of him, but I feel he thought he was not in control of his future.

It seems odd that he gathered as much ammo as he did without throwing up flags, but the rest of the stuff seems to be put together from stuff you can buy across your town at different stores. There are stores here where I could go and buy fireworks throughout the year. Wireworks are explosive and can be used to make bombs, after all what is a firework but a small bomb.

In the end I think we are looking at a guy who felt the world around him was pushing him n a direction that he did not want to go. They say he was shy and quiet, of course he was he felt beat down and put in his place. It might be that no one was pushing him to the life he was creating but that he felt he was being pushed.

I have done my best to not discuss this until I got more information and got a chance to see the guy myself. I did not want to jump in any direction until I knew more and had a better idea of what took place. I do not believe this is any sort of conspiracy, I have looked at all the angles and I am just not seeing one. I will state again though that the article about the drill taking place took place in a different town and the events of the shooting were used in that drill according to the article. To say the drill was strange that it took place the same day is foolish. The drill was about a school shooting, and if the first responders did not practice people would be all over them for not being prepared enough. I have participated in such drills; they are planned out far in advance, not just out of thin air thing. It takes a lot of planning and a lot of individuals to make such a drill happen and happen without errors. If there are errors you hope to learn from them so that you are ready in case such events took place later on.

Raist

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
[...] Matter fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did a dry run at some point in time before that night.

I was just thinking that.
Unless he used cash to pay for his ticket(s), checking his debit/credit card usage for ticket purchases at this theater might give us some insight into the planning and lead up to the shooting.

On a similar note, are there any new findings about how he managed to pay for all his gear?
Something about credit cards, or financial aid overages?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Manhater

Katie Holmes!!!! maybe it was the Scientologists.....science, holmes....ugh the whole thing just gets worse..
edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I was thinking that too about the convenience of how the divorced panned out, then right after, A Holmes character shoots up a movie theater. Not to mention lighting an Olympic flag that Aliens are suppose to attend.

Too coincidental.

I know HOLMES is a common name, but not that common. I mean come on. How obvious can you be?

I mean, I see my name on street signs and garbage trucks, but this is for the birds.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

There are several discrepancies between the description of the shooter's height and Holmes. It is POSSIBLE that the shooter may have been someone else, and they needed a patsy to pin everything on. That would be why they didn't immediately shoot him if you were to go with that theory. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why do people think him being drugged is unexpected? He was spitting on everyone yesterday and the day before, and out of control.

Of course they sedated him.......not out of the norm considering the circumstances.

Where did i state it was unexpected?

I was just making observations and answering violet's question.

edit on 23-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
this was posted on another topic

but where he was taking his Ph.D. course, the university has been ordered not to talk to the media, same with the staff there on campus.. they even took down the website for the department he was working in ..
I posted that in here earlier with a link to it i found that strange cause it was the neurology site specifically

I was getting ready to check out his studies and what they may have been experimenting with, guess we could try other universities.

There might be a way to access the pages, what was the URL , if you know

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

I'd say a little more than a chance, but the truth is that short black op merces, there may have been 2, and one mkultra mind controlled stooge with memory wipes, (boy did he look groggy and drugged in the court appearance, and drugged from jail? hmmmmm).

UN/Gun Control, Murder Incorporated strikes again. They code the movie to the return of the dark snake/satan, and the whole date chosen is, surprise surprise loaded with black jack 21, 777's that tie into 9/11, and revelations 9/11, 9/11's and even in a building called century 16. Which is 119, or 9/11.

The day of this in Vedic astrology was the re-emergence of the Black Snake.

Today is their celebration in India of the return of the Black Python, their sungod Krishna defeated (AKA satan) AKA the return of Satan, AKA the return of Quetzcoatl, AKA revelations 9/11 Appollyon, and NWO, the rule of the iron first.

So gun control and Nazi's win on everything. Martial law, whatever they want.

All coded on that day, and for that agenda.

This was the PTB and murder incorporated at work.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

He had to have had some previous experience with that theatre, which leads more to the premeditated aspect. I have been to the theatre many times locally, and I couldn't tell you where that one door lead, in regards to being theatre 9.

He had to have done his homework. It was a midnight premire, so how would he know ahead of time to park his car outside that particular door?

Don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly, but hope you get what I'm saying.

No, sorry I don't. If he did his homework I'm sure he knew where he was going to park ahead of time and what doors went to what theater.
I guarantee he knew exactly where that door was and that it was the one leading out of where BDKR was to be playing. Matter fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he did a dry run at some point in time before that night.

You don't understand what I'm saying? Yet you reply with exactly my observation lol....I said he had to have done some background recon to know where he was going....

All good.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by CloseEncounter

There are several discrepancies between the description of the shooter's height and Holmes. It is POSSIBLE that the shooter may have been someone else, and they needed a patsy to pin everything on. That would be why they didn't immediately shoot him if you were to go with that theory. Who knows?

I don't know about you, but if I was in a dark theatre, and had someone shooting at ME (or my cousin, which was the case), I don't know If I'd be able to give an accurate height description of the guy. I'd be fighting for my life. A three inch discrepancy is nothing considering the circumstances....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

It was a general question, not aimed at you specifically.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join