It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That super intelligent loner planned a massacre of young people and children at a batman movie premiere meticulously over a period of MONTHS.

Created a death trap of homemade tear gas, napalm and other increndiaries with circuit board triggers rigged to the front door of his apartment.

He is as guilty as it gets.

He deserves everything he gets, death penalty or not.

He deserves as much sympathy as charlie freakin manson.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

As I have already stated, the whole situation,makes me sad. The senseless deaths, the pain the suffering and the loss that everyone is going through. Awful.

I wish things like this never had to happen.

If only it were as easy to flush away.

The whole situation is more complex than any of us realise at this point. He will go to trial and if he is found to be of right mind then he will be suitably punished. While I do not doubt that he is the perpetrator, he is presenting like he is not fully present- for which the reasons will become clear. Psychiatric testing will be done. Lengthy assessments will be carried out. The legal people will consider everything fairly and base their decisions on all of the evidence to hand.

I am not saying I feel sorry for him, just that watching him in the courtroom didn't show him as being fully present or of sound mind so it is less easy for me to have a knee-jerk reaction. Not everything is black and white. I will be interested to see how this all plays out and what facts are revealed in the trial.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is talk of James Holmes being DELTA or Monarch programmed

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

He’s a guy who’s so left reality that he now is in this make believe world that he’s part of the Batman world. And he’s going to go in and play this character and through that character he’s going to kill. (DELTA programming)

secretarcana.com...

Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim) and the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler. While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program. This article looks at the origins of Monarch programming and some of its methods and symbolism.

Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. This article will look at the origins of Monarch programming, its techniques and its symbolism.

Some information on mind control

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Delta: this is one of the more cognitive brain wave states, and will often be highly dissociated. It may also be the "ruling" or controlling state over the other brain wave systems. Often, delta state may be configured inside as a computer, and the delta alters will have emotionless, flat alters with photographic memories. They may hold most of the cognitive memories for the other systems, especially if extensive amnesia programming has been done. Delta state may have up to three levels of training: delta 1, delta 2, and delta 3 which will also correlate to security access allowed within the cult; i.e. access to highly confidential information. Behavioral sciences programming may be held by this system. Internal programmers, self destruct, psychotic, and shatter programming as well as other punishment programming sequences to prevent outside access or internal access to the systems may be held within delta systems. It may be color coded both orange/blue/purple, and will also often be the entry way to higher systems such as jewels or internal councils, inside.

Epsilon: this is often a "hidden system" and may hold CIA programming and high level governmental programming . Assassin programming may be held in this system, or in the beta system, depending on the trainer. Covert operations, courier operations, learning to tail a subject, or "drop a tag", disguises, getting out of difficult situations, may be handled by this system, which sees itself as chameleon-like. It may be color coded brown.

Phi/Theta/Omega programming: this represents negative spiritual programming. These are the "dark" ritual alters, who participate in blood rituals, sacrifices, and ceremonies. Internal witches, warlocks, seers, psychics, readers, and occult practitioners will be placed in this system, which has highly developed right brain and deep trance abilities. They will often be color coded black.

edit on 23-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the techno music he was playing its a song from the sound track of the batman film called bomb's over ibiza
and doesn't the symbol look kind of like the square and compass of the freemasons
edit on 23-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Given the range of his facial expressions, he doesn't just look sedated ...

It's looks like he's trying to figure out what's happened/happening. As another poster said, like he's trying to wrap his head around it all. I mean, he literally looks like he has no idea whatsoever what is going on around him.

I think he's in psychological shock ... disorientation, confusion, inability to comprehend external stimuli, detachment, etc.

I'm no expert - it's just my two pence.

I agree!!

I thought the same thing; he is more than just 'looking' sedated... it appears that he has NO clue of what just happened...

I still stand by guess of MKULTRA being used.

I see his face in the courtroom and I think:

Mark David Chapman
Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
John Hinkley Jr

the list most likely goes on.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

Perhaps, chances are it's some sort of brainwave influencing techno....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This eye witness account backs up a accomplice theory www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

Originally posted by violet
When you go to university of colorado website and try to click on their subdomain beagle beagle.colorado.edu/ for Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology you cant get in, its been removed but there is this page available
link

If you go through the department links on this page the Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology is the one that's gone
edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

the very day after the shooting they had to take extra precautions with their website (i heard that on the news). you know how many people were trying to get info?? i'm not sure what your point is with the post but it's logical that the school would have to temporarily make things extra hard to get into.

I don't really have any point about it all. I was replying whoever mentioned that the news said they took the site down today. I just didn't do reply to thing or quote. It was mentioned before in the thread as well, so I looked into it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
is noone else concerned about will smith?

or j.jeff
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

No I don't get what willl smith has to do with it, can you explain?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Sounds more and more like a case of someone who fell under the influence of some strong personalities...who they were, we may never know....drug company, terrorists, government, cult...the list is endless.

But he seems like the perfect person to be manipulated and used.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

When you go to university of colorado website and try to click on their subdomain beagle beagle.colorado.edu/ for Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology you cant get in, its been removed but there is this page available
link

If you go through the department links on this page the Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology is the one that's gone
edit on 23-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

the very day after the shooting they had to take extra precautions with their website (i heard that on the news). you know how many people were trying to get info?? i'm not sure what your point is with the post but it's logical that the school would have to temporarily make things extra hard to get into.

I don't really have any point about it all. I was replying whoever mentioned that the news said they took the site down today. I just didn't do reply to thing or quote. It was mentioned before in the thread as well, so I looked into it.
good find and this is probably why they wanted it taken down to stop the media from getting all these email addy's www.colorado.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiverz

That would be evidence that won't come out until his trial.
I saw a pawn shop owner on CNN that was interviewed who said he came in asking about guns.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

No. I said it earlier also...I said he looks to be "acting" sad and doing a bad job at it.

A fake pout,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

The email addy's are fairly easy to find. I think they just wanted time to get his name out of their pages. It's easy to figure out his email, if he had one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide
That super intelligent loner planned a massacre of young people and children at a batman movie premiere meticulously over a period of MONTHS.

Created a death trap of homemade tear gas, napalm and other increndiaries with circuit board triggers rigged to the front door of his apartment.

ok you registered here last month.

What about the multiple gunmen or the flip flops?

The non-existant motive? Come on this is a false flag.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I made mention of that earlier also....originally witnesses were saying he was portraying Bane....then that was scrubbed and became the Joker. I guess Bane's character in the movie is under "control" or brainwashed or something?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
is noone else concerned about will smith?

or j.jeff
edit on 23-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

No I don't get what willl smith has to do with it, can you explain?

oh..that lil wayne video

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by blupblup

No. I said it earlier also...I said he looks to be "acting" sad and doing a bad job at it.

A fake pout,

I totally agree with you.

I'm certain he is sleep deprived and possibly took a sedative but that is one bad acting job.

I'm not a very good actor either so I know one when I see one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by SolaFide

ok you registered here last month.

What about the multiple gunmen or the flip flops?

The non-existant motive? Come on this is a false flag.

All the evidence so far points to him and him alone. If you want to give all the credit to stunned eratic moviegoers in the heat of this catastrophe go ahead. Police doing their due diligence checking out people running from the scene. I'm sure there were plenty of people running around that theater.There is absolutely no evidence of another party involved.

The pink flip flops were most likely a dead or wounded female victim.
Not rocket science here.

I know this is the age of information but people seriously need to be patient. I'm certain a motive will surface when more evidence is gathered, if there was a motive. It's very possible that there maybe no motive. Did they ever find a motive why the VT killer did his evil deeds?

What does my join date have anything to do with this topic?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is really interesting you can see what sort of stuff he would of been learning when he left www.colorado.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join